4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite gambling minigame in a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Triple Triad

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

GWENT

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Watched some crappy movie that came out last year about people trapped in an office killing each other. Thats about it. Parents pushing for another job soon, guess I have to start planning my next nippon trip

Mario Party 3 had a mode where you marathoned Game Guy Minigames until you reached 1000 coins. I remember liking that a bit.

The coin trophy game in super smash brothers brawl. How's everyone tonight?

Anyone who says anything about me other than I've done nothing wrong is lying.

That was honestly one of my favorite things about the game tbh.

How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

I'm good. I'm only up an hour or so after the thread ends so I'm nice and tired comfy every night about now.
How goes user

I used to somewhat like the Game Corner in Pokemon. Too bad some countries complained and it got scrapped after Platinum.

Wouldn't have thought of it like that, but that one too.

You defiled that poor, helpless shower.

It was asking for it.

The replaced the slots with that god awful minigame in HG/SS and important shit was locked behind it. Always pisses me off.
How goes user

What is it?

too bad it's in a bad FF.

I barely remember that.

I'm alright. Boring day as usual.

You shoot the coins at things you don't have control over. Hence why it is a gamble.

I couldn't think of a better one that wasn't super cheesy. What's (your) suggestion then?

I just wanted work to be over before the 2 hour mark. Nearly every call I felt like I was working with a mongoloid, only for another one to chime in despite no knowing shit about what was discussed.

The Japanese versions of HG/SS had a proper Game Corner IIRC.

Brawl's actual gameplay is kinda weak, and I like PM more tbh.

Do something fun for once. Do something crazy

Belko experiment

I don't want to work again because of that feeling. Just kill me now

You're a whiny cunt

Why are you upset?

I remember it being slow as fuck.

Sounds really really gay.

I never could get the hang of voltorb flip. Used to see some people back on /vp/ years back saying it was honestly better than the Game Corner, but still.

Raining a little bit here for once. Getting the tail end of that storm that killed some Commiefornians earlier.

I'd say you actually have some control, as you can choose what to shoot at/when to shoot/not shoot. If there's a trophy you've already gotten a billion times, you don't have to get it again if you don't want it. It's not gatchapon.

I haven't played for than maybe two matches of Melee.

It was. It had that one funny doctor from scrubs killing people in it though so that was alright.

At least with slots you can run the emulator at high speed and just spam it for coins.
More dead commies is always a good thing. Its rained here on and off all week. Its pretty damn comfy. We get tons of fog after it rains like that so its max spoopy outside right now

Did he get a happy ending?

We get one, maybe two mornings of fog here if we're lucky. Climate's too dry and/or hot otherwise.

Hello
Kill me.

That and shit like tripping killed any chances of me playing vanilla Brawl again. I honestly just like some of the gameplay changes and new game modes, like all star vs.

No he got killed by one of the spic wymyn MCs, which this movie had 2 of. Also a muslim woman in one of those stupid hats who you at least get to see shot in the face

My areas actually known for fog so, always have it.
Do anything fun today?

How goes user

Fug, I forgot about tripping. Also,

that's the biggest issue when it comes to seperating my lewds, if there's more than one character in the image. also why does Yukari make for somewhat decent reaction image material?

This usually happens with plucky tsunderes.

Depending on the anime and the size of my picture collection for that show. I either put folders called "group" with just multiple girls or have individual folders for each pairing. You don't just use one folder do you? How many pics do you have anyway

I honestly don't see what tripping added to the game (beyond ice stages where I could maybe see it actually fitting). An environmental negative happening at random just isn't fun. That said, Brawl was fucking unbalanced, if not borked, in ways that were also fucking fun to exploit if you figured them out. I figure some characters, like Snake, didn't get enough testing.

Not really. Cleaned the floors earlier, and am still saving up money. Also debating about what anime to watch next. Saw someone on /a/ saying "Mars of Destruction" is so-bad-it's-good tier, but I'm not sure how accurate that is (could just be "so awful it's fucking awful", really).

Does your computer allow you to add internal notes, or simply rename files? Could always do some personal tagging while leaving the filenames the same. Or make various folders ("Series -> Individual Character" or "Series -> Group -> Character sets".

Watch Mitsuboshi Colors.
I really have to buy beer today or tomorrow so I can watch it myself

I have everything all sorted out like this. I don't really have a plan for group images as of yet.

user why have you not switched over to linux or literally anything other then windows at this point?

Oh nice sorting.
Why does she have so much good rule34

because I'm too lazy. also I don't know how many of my games are compatible with linux. Maybe I'll bother when I get around to getting a new PC.

Gee I wonder why…

Its not like her design is particularly interesting or anything
also
Gross!

Everything is compatible with linux if you use WINE. With the exception being the windows store programs and things using directx12.

pic.

Cowtits aren't bad. They're good as pillows and provided a good source of milk.

I don't even know what a compiler is

Thats what the thighs are for

Not all that big on CGDCT (though I'm not calling something bad for being that; just that it's not quite my interest). Also mostly watch older series anyhow, between those tending to be easier to locate/already subbed/hindsight being 20/20 as to overall quality. Think the last actual "new" series I saw as it aired was Space Dandy. That started airing four years back now, what the fuck.

How much SoL have you actually watched? I never thought I'd be into it until I gave one a chance a few years ago.
I never watch older anime. If its made before the mid 2000s I probably haven't seen it. Unless you are talking like common shit like dragonball or FotNS

There's more,right?

Now you are talking my language
Next time I go to nippon I have a line on a milk maid service. Now thats going to be amazing

gas the board kike when lads tbh

Is it just me or today's thread much slower than usual?

One more.

How goes user

Wed is historically the slowest thread of the week for whatever reason. People probably going back to school around now too.

When someon grows the balls.

Not just you. I don't know what to blame right now.

Why would you want a thin top?

To be honest, not any (assuming you count Cromartie High School as a comedy of SoL, considering how ridiculous stuff gets in it). Again, I see how it's got an audience, but it just does strike me as being personally appealing. Though, I suppose fans of it are lucky, in that Japan keeps pumping out seasonal CGDCT, with quality anime in other categories getting fewer and farther between.

Oldest series (really just an OVA miniseries) I've seen is Gunbuster.

Meant "instead of". Not sure what's wrong with me today, been typoing bad across multiple threads for a while.

Just look up maydrawfag as a tag on your choice of booru. His style's pretty recognizable. But he doesn't really draw "comics" if you're trying to get at continuation of prior scenarios.

Thats not even that old.
And yeah its nice that new SoL gets made but I'm so picky that not much of it I bother with. Theres a few very specific traits I need for an anime to have for me to watch it.

should I get a PS1 memory card and a PS1 game or two tomorrow, or should I get another PS2 game for my collection? Also do PS2 controllers work with PS1 games?

Yes controllers will be fine.
Get ps1 games if you see MML or KF or something else I like

How goes die avatarfag

Do you really want a PS1 game? Are you craving for one?

Of course there are, you like to limit yourself from plenty of great shit. Honestly, if you only watch shows with all girl casts to self insert, I don't know how well that works when the viewer isn't a character. I do recall hearing about some anime a few years back though ("One Room" or something like that?) that had the viewer as a silent protagonist of sorts though, so that one I could at least understand.

That text is so fucking low res compared to the image. It's like someone cut and pasted some IMPACT from another image and scaled it up. I could actually fix that if I wanted to.

Already responded to your post in the PS1 thread. And yes, PS2 controllers do work with PS1 games, though some games you'll have the option to enable analog but others won't. I'd also say it's easier to work with one system before trying to get into building a library for another, but with the PS2 being backwards compatible there's not much additional expense on your end beyond games and cheap memory cards anyhow.

Isn't it really expensive?
remind me what this one is.

I kinda like having a physical collection.

idc if you fixed it. not my pic.

I getcha but are looking into a certain game?

Legends 1, not really. It's like $40 where I am complete. MML2 though, yes, Tron Bonne? It'll rape your wallet to try to get that.

Wew lad tbh imo tbh tbh

MML isn't all that expensive. It the spin off game that goes for 300+
Kings field fam. Theres also a ps2 one.

I had to fucking buy two copies of MML2. My first didn't have a manual.

There's a few I'm interested in, like MGS1, Tekken 3, Crash Team Racing, at least one of the three PS1 Crash games, and whatever else is considered good.

MGS1 and Tekken 3 probably aged well.

That's some autism. But the sort of autism I understand myself. Though, I usually only buy complete from the get-go, rather than deal with incomplete copies to begin with. Does make PS3 pickups a pain in the ass, given how after a while some companies just stopped giving a fuck about printing manuals in seventh gen.

Get all three Spyros if you can.

Look out for those collection sets of MGS games. I got one that has MGS1-3 years ago for cheap.

I bought my first copy as a lad so wasn't into collecting as much then and just wanted to play it

back in 2011 I managed to get SSBM for $20. it didn't have the manual but I'd say it's still worth it. I got it an a fucking EB games as well which makes it even more absurd.

I've heard about the MGS collection. I'm considering it, but I don't know if they have the vanilla or complete versions of MGS2 and MGS3.

This is basically how text that matches the background resolution ought to look.

If he's not autismal about how things on his shelves look, sure. But that used PS2 formatted cases/manuals for all three games, thus you wind up with a PS1 game amidst the PS2 ones. Though, given the original longbox shit, PS1 has it's own issues that can crop up from time to time, even ignoring Greatest Hits green prints.

Complete versions?

I don't worry about displaying my games so much. They've sat in the same shelf I've had since I was a kid. Its nostalgic

I'm pretty sure it just has the vanilla Disc 1s for MGS 2 and 3, but you might check with a Metal Gear thread to be sure. Not sure if it comes with the on-disc extras for MGS2 though (MGS3 had those on the second disc if memory serves, as Subsistence included English MSX ports of MG1 and 2 as bonuses).

Watching a dull speedrun on infinity.moe
come shitpost tbh :^)

these.

That's better, good job.

Yes. Raiden is best protag.

Whats the difference between these and original release?

You won't get me hackers

How goes user

Well, here in freedomland, summer 2011 was about the last call for Gamecube games at Fucking Gamestop. DIdn't have much money to drop back then, but I got a Windwaker/OOT dual pack and complete Eternal Darkness for $15 each. Not bad if you ask me.

MGS3 has an updated camera from the general top view to a much better close up 3rd person view. Not sure about MGS2.

Oh right. I remember really loving that 3rd person view thing when I played it on ps3.

I'm gonna get this thread to 100 if it's the last thing I do!

Do still regret not picking up a copy of Gotcha Force for somewhere in the $15-30 price range in retrospect though.

Substance:

Subsistance:
Existence was LE only (even having it's own case), so base Subsistence release only includes discs 1 and 2.

BOOM!

So MGS2's gameplay and story are unchanged and it's all just side shit?

10 more posts

When I was a kid I wanted to get MGS1, but got the VR missions instead on accident. Those were so damn fun

No

Sorry, I just don't want this thread to die while below 100 posts.

Also, get the MGS collection. I'm sure it comes with the updated versions.

Just give me (You)s instead

tbh

nah

I think the main game is the same, but it does have that boss rush mode and Snakeboarding around the big shell.

Begone, siren. I am a devout follower of hueyism. You will not tempt me from my path.

Hello my friends. I am back and ready to rumble.

I liked the slots minigame in Super Mario 64 DS

Hre you go you slut for (You)s

You don't want to start this war fam

How goes user

das it mane

Kinda late aren't ya?

I wanna do the skateboard shit.

Right now, it sucks the shit, man. I have to do community service now and I hope now that I get the job maybe doing it somewhere that is lax, and not the harder parts like fucking picking up the trash underneath a bridge or something. Fuck that noise, dude. Other than that, I play video games and drink all the time as usual, so that hasn't changed.

I think I'm gonna go to bed. See you guys around.

What did you do?

I need to find a way to turn (You)s into money

Cya next time fam

You are already "kinda late" if you are up at 4 am, yeah?

Night dude.

What kind of crime did you commit to have to suffer COMMUNITY SERVICE?

*5am

I did not commit a crime, its for my dang college. They want me to do the community service for I pay my college fees because it's expensive and I am poor, so I do butt loads of the community service to pay it instead.

No, is just hit 4 am here.

At least you aren't going into debt for it I suppose.

>going to (((college)))

If you got a job as a shill they get paid to turn (you)'s into money. Not sure why you would want to betray your country and or people though.

I wouldn't want to be confused for the enemy when the hangings begin

Damn you, I need my study of women's empowerment history degree to be successful. I do this for science, by this I mean I want a degree in engineering.

I guess not. I get 3 years of debtfree classes if I do this enough, so I'll jump on board to it.

Where do you live that this is an option?
Is it easy to get into?

Texas. It is only a thing that my city's college does, I beleive it was put in place so the bean niggers would actually do a thing successful, they call it the "Hispanic Student Union" or some shit like that. But regular white people can sign up for it.

Wew

Jesus christ. End it all

Gotta earn that paycheck famalam

Mind yourself, I completely guessed from drunk memory on it's name, but that's what I remember it sounding it like. Something Something Hispanic Students Get Free Shit Cause We Brown. That means lots of poop skins in my classes.

>It's the fandub of Rapeman Forever.
Forgot how fucking funny this shit is.

Remove taco.

pong obviously