LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflatable_castle
familyguyyourself.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd let him fuck me tbh

They gotta be fucking with them

Only after retards have another tiki torch march and push this lawsuit out of the news cycle will I give you permission to die

Hyperkike™ mode initiated.

Is that supposed to be Nyalothotep?

Listen Scrub-nigger before you incur my wrath; It's Nyarlathotep. Not Nya-lo-tho-tep. Nyar-la-tho-tep.

Sorry, that was my australian accent

I wonder if I will ever see a LOL thread with no mention of, posting of , or allusion to furfags.

Why does the artist want me to cut out some of the dialogue bubbles?

Reminder that tumblr people shall never be true artists and are literal garbage.

LOL

Got me to laugh

leave
huh?

They are lucky that they grew in power before this was a part of their workforce or else they would have crashed long ago.

Where is the Coke in the second panel!?

Boy am I glad google fiber failed.

L O L

Thats just an excuse, they all look like heavy coke users.

Why is the horse wearing it anyway? Cold?

It's Samus Aran with a cough.. because she's a little horse.

LOVING EVERY LAUGH

I expect nothing and I'm still let down

okay i am going to try that again and hopefully get the right one this time (or not since it turns out the one I wanted makes the post too big)

From those who were there on the previous threads when I discussed that I was making a documentary on the Rise and Fall of YandereDev, there has been significant progress and I have been making small skits for the main video. This being one of them. When it is finished, is a hooktube embed sufficient to post here for those who want to see it?

1st pic is actually cute though.

How? Why? It's like digging through a dumpster and refusing to eat anything except rat turds.

Unrelated, but I found out today that Bob's Game actually came out. I'm still not sure, after all these years, if he really was that big an autist or if it was a ruse. I only found out because a local newspaper mentioned it in an article about notable games in 2017. Was weird seeing it mentioned alongside Cuphead, Nier: Automata, and Persona 5.

That's the point.

I guess I just have the downs then.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER FAAAACE!?

hmmmm

GGGGGGGAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

gay

Hella gay

Thanks my dude

BUR

I don't get it

There was an elevator in some raid dungeon that people would fall off of and die, delaying the other 9 or 24 people while they rezzed. The joke is that WoW players are so dumb that having everyone successfully not fall off the elevator counts as raid progression.

Close, but not quite.

In the newest raid, there's an elevator that will kill any players standing under it when it fully descends.

Be thankful its just a mention of, posting of , or allusion.
Whinny bitch, fuckers could just dump this thread into oblivion.

Jesus Christ, this guy. He is certainly no CWC, but it's really somethin'.

Can I call it Nya-kun~?

Live damn youN

nah we bumplocking these now

For what purpose?

To match what cuckchan does with them now.

So cuckchan rapefugees. God damn it Mark.

Fuck off you cancerous niggers. This isn't fucking video games.

Loss and LOL threads had been going on for 3-4 years just fine. Fuck you hypocrite.

This is videogames.

10 years technically.

I'll show you video games

This is also videogames.

I'm going by site life time, I just want a place to shitpost and screech automatically. Do people love it when I yell at them by slapping some token terms to make it on-topic that much?

The proper generic term for those things are "Inflatable Castle"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflatable_castle

Shit like Moonwalk.etc are trademarketed terms AFAIK

Most of them aren't even castles though. How stupid.

Why do people who meme the most about Eva are the ones who least likely watched it?

What's not to geet abut fish tits?

Well my first exposure to Eva was a Newgrounds Dating Sim.

A woman likely made that comic.

I got more exposure to Love Hina and the like.

Explains why whale shark?-chan has a stupid face instead of a cute animu face.

Shinji in a nutshell as according to this shitty dating sim.

My past swirls by.

Click that {u} if you're so great

Thanks for the (You), here's one back

>>>/int/

muffled "It stinks." in overweight jewish critic

wew

Holla Forums used the Unix timestamp (the same as cuckchan) exclusively until Codemonkey changed it, then changed it again to have the option to save it in either timestamp. Anyone who calls Unix timestamps a cuckchan filename off the hop just shows their ignorance and inexperience.

The offices at Google: There for you while your wife is getting stuffed at home by her "boyfriend".

Moot works there now.

Do me a favor, user, save this as unix, then compare it with 's filename.

god this made my throat catch. fucking disgusting. im excited to see how the children from these degnerates turn out.

Really roasts my almonds.

He was always a kike

Even with your tiny shriveled orange pseudo-Regan in power you'll still never return to the "glory" of the 30s and 40s.

I can't wait for the day when Google, Comcast and Time Warner partner to start offering one gigabit speed access to liberal media for free while forcing you cretins to pay $49.99 to access your right-wing ghetto hellhole forum via a juryrigged 52k line.

(1)

If someone's filename starts with 148+ or did we start this in the middle of 147? I can't remember. and it's 13 digits long they're fresh off the boat.

inb4 he takes Googles money and runs to Mexico

Were you able to respect the robot in the dating sim?

sauce?

You can't fool me. That's Jim Sterling in a mask!

That's not a monstergirl

Thats actually a pretty decent ad

It's a monster, it's a girl, it's a monstergirl.

Good argument, queer.

If this anime bitch is talking about sauce, then yes. That is what I want.

Thanks, I also made this as well

Anons, do you have a GF?

Come on user don't be a dick.

Quistis is best girl.

Fuck you user, I'll give it out myself. The anime is called Energy Kyouka.

Energy Kyouka

eLoHeL

as much as i hate this meme, i have to admit this one is pretty good.

This comic became shit the microsecond he made the gay joke relationship canon, and has only been going downhill since.

this is the only jojo tumblr faggot that I like

Seriously, it's this interesting plot buried under mountains of insufferable bullshit. They never let Shinji man up at any moment, he just degrades himself into a shit corner.

If this fucker was Shinji;
thankfully, Sho isn't Shinji.

Now that's some LOL

Muh realism and deep character drama

143, 13 digits, plus the possibility of a -0 to -5

Nyar~!

What animu?

Evangelion.

ohoho

Who the fuck bumped this thread back from the dead?

Nice trips

You got a problem with me fagboy?

U wanna go m8? I'll hook u rite in the gabber!

That was before Codemonkey replaced unix with the hashes, and it was -0–4. Currently we save in a unix format of 10 digits with a possibility of -1–4 as the first image in a multi-image post is no longer given a-0.

Stack up! How good's your LOL?

Left image is innaccurate. /monster/ is only okay with beastiality tier furshit if it's structured like a centaur.

He's 14 with a bunch of developmental issues caused by lack of parental figures in his life. You honestly expect someone like that to behave in a reasonable manner? It's like everyone who watches the show forgets that Shinji isn't normal.
The fucker only got good at playing the Cello because no one told him to stop. That's not normal human behavior, neither is refusing to operate a government super-weapon because you're a moody faggot. It's the result of being a shell of a human being and that's the point. The series ends with him not being a shell of a person.

So Shinji is the poster child of fucking autism? God damn, fuck this stupid fucking show. No wonder tumblr loves it.

Autism=/=abuse
He's a broken man because he's been mistreated and fucked around with his whole life, not cause he has an extra chromosome.

Shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

If this weren't a LOL thread I'd call you a retarded nigger monkey.

lol

why doesn't she have arms

Anyone have the Bashuverse ayy lmao video edit?

well done tbh

But what about Polt, ignoring the other dog and the cat ones?

Needs music.

Aniome

People like you are a menace

For what reason

familyguyyourself.com/

I wonder how the Spainbros are doing…

That's a pretty hot (You)

bump?

LOL threads have been getting bumplocked right off the bat recently there was already a new one made yesterday and it's already on page 9.

Shame this effort doesn't go towards the 4am threads the second their made.

Why does everyone want this board being run the same way halfchan is?

Nah