Swedish Government has published a list debunking common alt-right claims about their country

Swedish Government has published a list debunking common alt-right claims about their country

government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
youtube.com/watch?v=2lsoZ0uDOGY
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6133310
businessinsider.com/hsbc-sweden-housing-bubble-not-sustainable-2016-1?r=US&IR=T&IR=T
aftonbladet.se/ledare/ledarkronika/irenewennemo/article18581004.ab
sdkuriren.se/bostadsbristen-en-effekt-av-daliga-budgetprioriteringar/
youtube.com/watch?v=4PuXoOvDYPE
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/114128620
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
dn.se/nyheter/sverige/overgreppen-pa-festivalen-i-stockholm-rapporterades-aldrig-vidare/
plus.google.com/u/0/115882621804840468235/posts/eHNgcFDNj8A.
youtube.com/watch?v=r9qiCN7CcB8.
whitegenocideproject.com/white-genocide-in-sweden/
treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 78/volume-78-I-1021-English.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
archive.is/vni0s
friatider.se/48-spermaflackar-hittade-efter-flyktingarnas-gruppvaldtakt-pa-svenska-tvabarnsmamman
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcIjFeWE4fE
youtube.com/watch?v=BljWsPeoJhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sweden, yes?

SWEDEN APARENTLY NOT!

youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY Why are Swedish politicians such lying corrupt cunts who don't give a shit about its people?

Jävla sossar och miljöpartister

u a real swede?

Yes I am
Jag jag är en redig svenne lel

And sorry for changing flag i just felt that i prolly dont really are a social democrat

how bad is the immigration deal really? Have some friends in stockholm, they say it's fine, but they also vote for Feminist Initiative , so I don't trust them.
And how idpol are FI? Is it as bad as it sounds?

They're really idpol but immigration is also not a big deal. Most people just keep to themselves and the material conditions in Sweden are pretty good compared to other Western countries, which means less violence and radicalization in general.

well that's good.

Holla Forums on suicide watch

It's pretty bad. We dont even have homes for our own people and our goverment keep importing them in. I feel bad for immigrants. I like how we store terrorists to and not deporting criminals. They give a bad name to good democrats. F! party leader is literally a former alcoholic that peed in a cinema once. Most members are literally living tumblr memes. In their youth group there was some women who bullied a trans boy so he ended up killing himself. The immigration is pretty bad here. Our old people almost starve sometimes too. Our immigration minister also took money from Aid money to thirld world countries to give it to aid the immigration policy

They have had a housing crisis going for several years now, a large chunk of the Swedish population will never own their own house or appartment. This problem also does not exist according to the Swedish goverment.

According to the Swedish goverment there are also no no-go zones in Sweden either. Meaning the police do not have controll. The officers that report on such news are quickly fired, their family threatened and sometimes those threats acted upon.

That websites also mentions the increase in rape. The increase in the rate of raped started long before the deffinition was expanded in 2005, and has followed the same the trend as it used to have. Tracing Islamic immigration closely.

This is similar to how the German goverment tried to cover up the Cologne rape and sex attacks during 2016 New Years Evee. Did they happen or did they not? It is not an uncommon position among leftist to claim that these attacks were faked or commited by right-wingers to blame muslims.

Source?
I bet you have millions of empty homes, like Germany.
If you don't like taking in refugees you will have to move to a country that does not have a constitution, like Australia.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lsoZ0uDOGY Here is a good video about how delusional swedish media and politicians are

No, this is standard operation with respect to Islamic rape gangs. In the UK muslim rapegangs, who target based on race and religion operate with impunity. You can't even remember this, this is how complicit the mainstream media has been in memory-holing and covering it up has been. The Guardian only reported on it to prevent the Telegraph, DailyMail etc. from shaping the preception of muslims in the UK.

virtually no refugees reach europe anyway, we keep them in privately owned concentration camps in libya and other shit countries and most can't cross the sea anyway.
"concentration camps" is not my words btw, it's the words of the german embassy in libya.

idk why stupid americans talk about building walls, just build a mediterranean sea between you and mexico.

Fake news. Sad.
Unless you're talking about the bunch of fondlers who get sent on operations by the agencies and who get a free pass by police so they can claim they need more permissions and funding.

look even trump said fox news was talking shit about sweden.
Holla Forums fuck off already.

My grandmas friends granddaughter just got a baby and they signed up xen for waiting list.

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6133310 Sveriges Radio is funded by the goverment and is kinda official goverment radio channel

businessinsider.com/hsbc-sweden-housing-bubble-not-sustainable-2016-1?r=US&IR=T&IR=T

aftonbladet.se/ledare/ledarkronika/irenewennemo/article18581004.ab

sdkuriren.se/bostadsbristen-en-effekt-av-daliga-budgetprioriteringar/

Link your sources and let them speak for you instead of speaking for what you want us to hear from them (that is: if your sources are more than 4chan jpegs and screenshots of social media conversations).

Important viewing for any polemicist: youtube.com/watch?v=4PuXoOvDYPE (can't believe SJWs, who have the dominant ideology on their side, have better intellectual honesty than you mongoloids who have everything to win).

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/114128620

Holly fuck, the denial in this thread.

I think maybe argument man was right when he said there is no more arguments to be made.

well you are a retard but at least it reminds us of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

forgot shitpost flair

snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/

dn.se/nyheter/sverige/overgreppen-pa-festivalen-i-stockholm-rapporterades-aldrig-vidare/

mods

Sweden is in a bad position, Western Europe is in general with regards to non white immigrants you have to be totally naive to think it won't culminate in disaster, your average good goyim libcuck seems to be split on whether or not the immigrants are actually going to overtake the native population and if they admit they are they paint in a good light.

Oh well. Vi victus.

You fucking idiot. First watch the video before loathing it you idiot. He has sources for everything in the video lmao

That's only partially true, most of the actual refugees from Syria do not com to Europe. Most of the people who come to Europe are economic migrants from stable countries in the Middle-East or Africa. We get a lot Nigerian refugees who have no legitimate claim to refugee status.

You are being extremly misinformed about the economic migration crisi in Europe. it is for example very unlikely that you would know that Poland has taken in about a million Ukrainian refugees. They are still being pressured to take economic migrants from Nigeria and the Middle-East, as this is the prime-motive of the EU at this point.

Lmao cant you handle views other then your own or something? Sorry to tell you mate but that is not how the world works like

Didn't you hear what I said? I'm not interested in this faggot. Link the sources you found interesting in your buttbuddy or scram. I'm interested in BTFOing you, not that faggot.

Furthermore, the sources your favorite faggot cites are here: plus.google.com/u/0/115882621804840468235/posts/eHNgcFDNj8A. It includes the Swedish equivalent of Breitbart and Breitbart itself: websites so baseless and unsourced I'm almost waiting for you to start going on the habitual tirade against the mainstream meteor as your only defense: as if the only defense against demanding sources instead of a faggot parroting what tabloids say without any credible sources is to imply that the other side of the spectrum's articles are worth shit if they're not sourced and peer-reviewed too.

Again, that same SJW BTFOing what little credibility Breitbart, leading right-populist news outlet, still had: youtube.com/watch?v=r9qiCN7CcB8.

Consider suicide.

oh wow, swedish cops are even worse than i thought.
well thanks for providing even more evidence about how racist those fuckers are and how they're part of the anti-muslim propaganda wave.
what a retarded operation.

lmao what makes that less true?
Literally all of his sources are from BRÅ which is the official statistics funded by the goverment ahah. Which are the swedish breitbart lmao?

You shifted the issue to another pedophile scandal. A far smaller one. A group politicians can't rape and traffic 10'000s between themselves. Nor is there any evidence of them having been invloved, or even close to being involved. Muslims within the police have however been involved. Why can't you find this disgusting without the involvement of old white as the perputrators? You are looking for an excuse to let muslims of the hook.

Lame tbh

It is a g e n o c i d e though.

No it isnt you retarded jizzskin

whitegenocideproject.com/white-genocide-in-sweden/

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such : (a) Killing members of the group; (£) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (e) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (rf) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 78/volume-78-I-1021-English.pdf

Ah you are one of those White hating shitskins i see

Into the trash

Also
Nope, simply not a dumb cuck like you

Oh wow a site that dosnt agree with my ideology so that must mean that it isnt true!! That will show em fascist wont ey?

It was 6% in 2014 according to the US department of state. Apparently sweden stopped counting since then.

Pathetic self hating white cucklet the shit skins get a bullet to the head on the day of the rope but types like you will be tortured before being fed to pigs.

They are censoring as fuck. Like the latest on stats on migrants and rape was done in 2005. I like how in some articles they blur the criminal if he is non-White and if he is White they dont blur and go on about how they listen to Rammstein etc. Fucking Sweden Yes isnt a meme anymore

Wow.
If now you tell me the latest stats on gingers and rape were done last decade too I will instantly sign up for NSDAP membership.

Why do you think Islamic rapegangs are okay? Why do you shift your stance to defend a neo-liberal ideal? You could use the fact that the Swedish goverment is actively dispossesing it's people through economic migration, while using a messianic religion to attack and controll it's people. In terms of your moral reasoning you are identical to a progressive liberal, or is that a spook? Why should you not be called a liberal, in the american sense?

like, is sweden even keeping track on crime rate of left-handed people or do they not care at all about this potential threat?

can some mod finally ban the nazi shitposter who keeps posting fake news and using javascript?

how progressive. Did you hear that argument being made by it's current year man?

If you wanted to do anything about decpining white birth rates you would be out there helping people achieve better paying jobs to pay for the cost of raising a kid, but you arent because you dont really care about anybody, maybe because nobody cares about you in the first place, you just use your false ideology to defend your hatred, just like hitler, who ended up killing millions of white men in WW2

Larping on the internet as a fucking nazi wont achieve anything you retarded inbreed cuck

There wont be a day of the rope because your kind preffers to post frogs on twitternthan to actually help the people you claim to care about

You are a huge faggot, a cuck and a completly impotent little bitch that will never accomplish anything worth of value, and will never do anything to help the racial group you pretend to help

Never forget this

nice redditspacing

nvm i'm outta here.
board owner has shown earlier that he works for/with the intelligence agencies and apparently nobody bothers to do anything about the shills and nazis here.

go die in a fire, Holla Forums, go the way of /cyber/ and lainchan and halfchan and reddit and all the other good places that turned into cancer.

Everywhere is like that, have you not noticed?

claims to be a nihilist. gets EXTREMELY flustered over muslim rape stats lol

Scandinavian social safety nets belong to Scandinavians, not shit skins, the reconquista is coming.

Why do you think I think islamic rapegangs are okay? Islam is fucking shit, like every other book worshipping shit out there

Lol

Lol, rich coming from a feels > reals fag like you

Nice butthurt

Claims to be a nazi, does absolutely NOTHING to helpmthe "white race"

Borders are a spook

aljazeera.com/programmes/talktojazeera/inthefield/2016/04/sweden-backlash-tide-turning-refugees-160408180758209.html

even aljazeera is reporting on this laffo

If claiming something like that makes it true then Hitler did nothing wrong.

according to the us dept of state around 6% of the population in 2014 was muslim

I helped set up /r/the_donald. Literally did more for my cause than 6 figure consultants did for the rest of the candidates lol

Yes, and Iraq had WMDs…

Top kek this autistic kid

No wonder the white race is on decline

According to sweden 1.6 million people are foreign born. That is 16% of the population.
aljazeera.com/programmes/talktojazeera/inthefield/2016/04/sweden-backlash-tide-turning-refugees-160408180758209.html

373,830 Centipedes 373,830 Centipedes 373,830 Centipedes 373,830 Centipedes 373,830 Centipedes 373,830 Centipedes 373,830 Centipedes 373,830 Centipedes 373,830 Centipedes 373,830 Centipedes
lol yeah dude

kind of late, but I'm the guy you responded to. Is the housing problems limited to the larger cities, or is it a nation wide shortage?

Foreign doesnt equal muslims, remember, we are discussing muslims in sweden, not other europeans in sweden, dont need to grasp at straws if you trust your original argument cuck

The link in thenOP states only 1.5% of the swedish population is of islamic background

Lmao, not surprised a redditor cuck is this autistic

does foreign born in sweden mean your ancestors moved to sweden after 1949?
because that's the criteria in german statistics.
obviously if you use different definitions you get different statistics.

gulag for muslims
da

why are you getting so angry dude. I thought you were a nihilist.

Immigrant populations by Statistics Sweden 2016[18] Region Population
Western Asia 392,539
Eastern Africa 133,181
Southern Asia 88,780
Northern Africa 33,044
wow that sounds like maybe the thing you read was fake news lol

It means they were born abroad

I helped create a community of 370k that supports my favored candidate and are REALLY into deportations and border protection. Call me a redditor all day I really don't care dude lol

No u mad

Being born outside europe =/= being muslim

Lmao, you need to try harder cuckboi!!

Lol congratulations I guess

oh you missed this part
Immigrant populations by Statistics Sweden 2016[18] Region Population
Western Asia 392,539
Eastern Africa 133,181
Southern Asia 88,780
Northern Africa 33,044
also dude for a nihilist you get pretty heated over things that really shouldn't bother you. Why would sweden having a higher % of muslims be a bad thing in your opinion? Who cares man it doesn't matter I thought lol
are you really a leftcom in disguise? Wonder if /r/the_donald had any ability to help win Trump the primary/election. Wonder how many votes he won by

You managed to trigger a bunch of liberals, no doubt, but you've managed to do little more than ensure we get a male Obama 2.0 (Bush 3.0) instead of a female (or whatever the fuck she is) Obama 2.0. You now live with the direct politics of your favored porky politician in a new, right-populist paint job. Politics that are so deeply symbolic and counter to your material interests that you whince every time he does something that once again le triggers liberals, and you can laugh (with me, too!), but you slowly realize the meme simmers, your leddit board dies, popular opinions wanes and we're going to be back to another Obomber in 4 years.

You've solidified the deadlock of the false dichotomy between capital with a human face and capital with a machist face, and all I can already do is laugh at your utter ineptitude as interpellated subject.

Lol, no u mad!

Its at 1.5% of the total population lol, there is no anuddah shoah you cuckold lol

Lol, this literal fucking redditor claims his reddit page actually is worth something

Lmao, fucking redditors top kek

Crypto white nationalists are in power who are working against the disastrous demographic problem in the US, that's all that matters.

deportations and a border wall fam I don't care bout the rest

if you do the math that's over 1.5% ;)

So it doesnt matter if white people still get exploited by banks, landlords and so on, it doesnt matter if they get to live in polluted areas due to big oil corps, it doesnt matter if they fall into debt if they ever go to the hospital or to university?

Lmao, so much for helping the white race, yet again, you think creating a reddit page is something worth of value

Yeah we'll clean up all the jews later when the candidate after trump is an actual fascist.

The only chance for a half decent society with a decent standard of living and environmental protections is if that society is composed of white people, the less white people in a society the more it degrades to shitflinging chimpanzees, non whites are incapable of civilization and want to drag us into the mud with the rest of them.

The same "white nationalists" that time and time again manage to outwardly project a politics that care about a specific demographic of the working class it exploits; to empirically produce more dead white Europeans statistically than any conspiracy theory that blames le joos for everything?

The same "white nationalists" that repeatedly tow the line of putting country first economically, while pioneering the concept of privatization (turning public or common goods over to the market sector) at the same time?

Sure, more disposable heroes again? Welcoming the worms again, we are.

Symbolic gestures; a "metaphorical" wall that will cost you years of tax money; deportations that can statistically not outnumber the 2 million Obongo has already ousted because there's less than 2 million MENA people in the US with the refugee or illegal status already because of him.

This is how you win, folks. High energy!

The whitest country on Earth right now is probably Poland and lmao they sure do have it good.

Rolled 4, 2, 5, 5, 4, 3, 2 + 4 = 29 (7d5)
Oy vey! It's another shoah!

The wall will cost less than like 10 f-35s dude. It's not a big deal to build it
Also the Obama deportations counted the people turned away from the border as part of the numbers. The real amount is much much lower. You got hit by fake news lol

I want to use that infographic to troll Holla Forums but they'll laugh it off - and the cumulative death toll of nazi atrocities against white Eastern Europeans was in the millions.

Not everyone in that area are muslims, remember we are discussing muslims, not arabs! No need to backpedal so much user

Sure you will, you will jail the clintons aswell, all from your reddit page lol

Lol nice idealism

It's an estimate, you can't really count how many are Muslims or it's hard to.

I'm an atheist living in Morocco, Morocco counts as a 98% Muslim and I'm counted as such because of my birth alone, if you want to count the Muslim in sweden the same way then you're being disingeneous.

Shush. What you've done entitles you to nothing more than to stand by the wall. Your muh claims become magically irrelevant then. Tell us why you shouldn't stand by the wall. Argue for your own shoe-polish-led existence, kekity-cuckity-kook.

Playing human shield for the jooz are we? Congratulations for thoroughly discrediting the neo-notsee movement as a bunch of expendable tacticool edgelords. Now kill yourself.

Rolled 4, 2, 1, 5, 3, 1, 5 + 4 = 25 (7d5)
Holy shit, you're still hanging on this "metaphorical wall" meme? I remember it since two days after the election you faggots were hanging on this.
The wall is physical, can and will stop illegal immigration.
Under budget, ahead of schedule.

ahahahahahahhaha 8 years bitch
We are in charge now and there's literally nothing you can do about it

Fence*
Paid by american taxpayers, some of which are white, who already have to live paycheck by paycheck, while Trump gave a massive tax cuct to corporate america**

Lol, but you created a reddit page!

lmao

Rolled 3, 1, 5, 1, 4, 4, 5 + 4 = 27 (7d5)
8 years, my sweetest friend.
And then, for a lot of time

lol look what I found
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
Sweden Sweden 450,000-500,000[95] 5[95]
They list Sweden as being 5% muslim.
embarassing bro

rejecting idpol is all well and good, but you've gone off the other end

These so called "no-go zones" are actually the areas which have the most police imo.

t. svensk cooling

Rolled 2, 3, 2, 4, 3, 1, 1 + 4 = 20 (7d5)
TOP KEK

Lol, we've been through this already

Yet he wont do anything about

But hey, you have your reddit page lol!

Say what you like, liberal. Your life is still less than worthless.

Wow this is peak Holla Forums lol. I'm sure your revolution will happen any day now given the fact that you lot seem to despise going anywhere besides this dead board.

Only like 10 F-35s, dude!

>archive.is/vni0s
Roughly 220 F-35s.

But yes, I again notice your tendency to calculate in devices for warfare; the same devices used by Raygun, Bush and Obongo to destabilize whatever the MENA shithole still had in livability and now makes them turn to their fundamentalist delusions and want to bomb us, while the other tens of millions manage to show the image to our own citizens of the consequences, and make them accepting of helping said refugees. Remember 'Nam? Remember the costs? "Just" [insert millions of dollars in taxes] to pay for your symbolic castration; an odyssey of epic proportions!

And all that for another act of symbolic castration.

The words of Donnie himself, par excellence?

N i c e.

No u mad!

that's the U.S. department of state again.

Yeah dude with 370k people who joined. All who are pretty pro Trump and helped get him in office. I actually love the fact that you think that's an insult. It's cute man
Also there are a lot of ways to pay for the wall. You can do it by taxing remissions back to Mexico. What a world we live in

They seem to be on the ball with these estimates. WTF now I love the DoS

Holy shit you're not counting for the program cost when figuring out the individual per plane cost. No wonder you're a leftist

bfbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39080356
UH OH !!! ! !

Lol, whatndid your reddit page do to adress
Lol whatever method you need to defend yourself

Sure, however this doesnt mean mexicans pay for it, as this means a decrease in the purchasing power of immigrants, whic means less demand to US business they spend their money in

At the end, it still affects american business

He also said he will ask congress to pay for it lol

Like with Iraq and WMD, Or Syria and their "moderate rebels" lol

??? Every single wetback or sandnigger that we get out of the country means that the resources they were stealing can start going back to whites. Not a hard concept. Maybe one day we'll deport all the niggers too

Is that what you are going through right now?

Why are Holla Forumsyps here?

Yes, landlords and creditors will give away their property for free to white people, corporations will stop keeping part of the surplus value generated by white workers and hospitals and universities will stop charging tons of money to white customers

What was that famous speech gave by Bush? Fool me once..

Nice to see your are sperging tho, rev up thos mayus!!

Yes you!

department of state was against the WMD thing, that came directly from the CIA. The moderate rebels was cover so that Obama could arm ISIS.

They need their daily triggering

Because the white race is in a state of crisis.

Wait I think there is some confusion. You seem to think I'm a leftist and care about things like everything should be free and there should be no private property. Maybe I might be wrong but you seem to be pretty fucking dumb so I won't hold this against you

I'm not the nihilist melting down over the amount of sandniggers in Sweden laffo

You're a powerless little white cuckball, stfu

I really hope you start WW3 and all Americans get killed so I can go on imageboards without seeing your retarded politics

Except the world economy, media and so on, that is controlled by jews right?

Yes i already knew that, hence why you belibe a reddit page is worth something kek!

No u!

no

nah

What germans?Germans are the niggers of Europe.Their shit imperialism killed whites all over, in both world wars.They are weak fags, and they should die.
Nothing personal, just natural selection.

:^)

ILLL HAVE DE LAST LAUGH ES-JAY-DOUBLEUUUUUSS, SWEDEN IS A FUCK.

friatider.se/48-spermaflackar-hittade-efter-flyktingarnas-gruppvaldtakt-pa-svenska-tvabarnsmamman

I am a PoC and will stand next aside to my red brothers should any fascists take arms and start shooting innocents. Don't get ahead of yourself, kid :)

Nice appeal to emotion lol

Well it's not the reddit page that's important. It's the 370k people who have started to believe in things that have been forbidden by either party since before ww2. It's nice to cause some change tbh. Doubt you know that feel

I believe you think Holla Forums cares. I couldn't give less of a fuck if Western society decided to stop all immigration today. We think you're retarded because of your idpol drivel about muh White race and muh ethnostate. What we care about are removing class, not migrants

yeah no free college is really the thing that is hurting whites most now

If you didn't care you wouldn't respond. ;)

I'm not an american, but what is that supposed to mean? Aren't sombreros cheap labor to do the jobs american college graduates feel they are to good to do? And you have a trade deficit with mexico, basically meaning you currently get more resources from mexico than what you provide them?

wetbacks are actually paid much less than minimum wage so it really is harmful to our economy. I know Holla Forums gets really into the whole race thing but illegal immigration is a benefit to the people Holla Forums is supposed to hate. Yet they seem to lash out again and again at Trump lol

Non white invaders of white lands are not innocent, nor are their white cuck enablers.

No u!!

Yet you keep responding

Are you autistic or from tumblr?

Why wouldn't I. I love getting butthurt (you)s

Thats why we should push for illegal migrants to have the same legal rights as citizens, that way they can demand the same wage

Glad you get it kid

I know that feel :^}

My man

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcIjFeWE4fE

Remember the right used raacial differencesmto D&C

Yeah I wonder who in particular wants lots of cheap labor be it legal or illegal to always come into the country. Really as a good leftist I want the value of labor to decrease so I can get those pro immigrant feels

yes, I realize the harm to the working class, so does most of Holla Forums as far as I can tell.
My confusion is to why you feel the wetbacks are stealing the resources of the whites, when it seems the true beneficiaries of immigration are the people who can increase their profits by using the cheap labor of domestic immigrants and factory work from other countries. Currently it would seem the white people if seen as a group, actually benefit from this arrangement. It's just that some whites are getting much richer at the expense of immigrants and white workers.

Cheap labour wont be cheap if migrants can demand minimum wage laws and companies can be sued for paying less

No reason to import migrants if there are no economic incentives to do so

…Capitalists?

Do you think serving in rational self-interest is exclusive to Jewish capitalists?

why the fuck are they always right.

Who?

Who said anything about jews dude. Your mind is fucking broken.

So tens of millions of immigrants who are working for minimum wage isn't going to decrease the value of labor? Wow Holla Forums is so smart just like those democrats on tv

yes it will, it's supply and demand. The more workers the lower the wages, but immigrants would lose their edge by not being able to provide cheaper labor, and so people will stop hiring them, because if you are paying minimum wage anyway, you may as well go with the person who can speak proper English.

ITT Holla Forums pizzagating the swedish government

Should have given full rights to immigrants before the neolibs realized they could exploit this loophole, anarchist have told you about this for ages, but you didnt listen

Basically, immigrants wont bother because they know their main advantage is gone, cappies wont bother because they can exploit migrants with deportation

Vastly increasing the supply of third-world labor will indeed hurt the wages of first-world working class people. Nonetheless, every third-worlder who wants to come to a first-world country to earn a better living should be allowed to do so, even if its at the expense of first-worlders. They are our comrades and not letting them come and work is fascism.

I only want people from the former colonies. Everyone else can fuck off, especially frogs, krauts and fake krauts.
Those lazy ass bastards pseudo civilized cunts come here, live for 30 years and can only say "Hello" and "thank you".

no, it's not.
but I do agree they are our comrades ..some of them any way.

Yes, it is. Using State power to prevent ethnic undesirables from crossing a spooky line on a map is absolutely fascism.

What more proof that white geno.cide is real do you need?

Yes the people willing to sell out their homes and their race just to come to another country so they can work for porky really are part of the cause lol

No one is forcing white people to not have children. No one is forcing white people to have children with Arabs.

Every worker is a comrade whether they know it or not. Everyone has to work for porky somewhere.

name one country that does not currently do this in some form. Your definition makes every nation that has ever existed a fascist state, and that's stupid.

I went to Malmö two days ago and it was hell. Crime, rape, and things on fire everywhere (well I guess the famous riots too). Law enforcement gave up and politicians we tweet won't answer us now about it but they're having enough time spending them burying reality so they can have a fight with the American president? The poor will suffer the dark hoard so the bourgeois ruling classes live like kings in their gate guard castle and that's not accounting for our literal king going to strip clubs right now. Fuck this country., fuck the rich who always want to pretend everything is fine, fuck the politicians always always with their lies.

Every currently existing state is de-facto fascist. Fascism was pioneered by America and Nazi Germany.

People like you who consider borders to be fascist are certainly forcing non whites into white communities.

Day of the rope can't come sooner and you will be the first to hang.

Helo pol

Is the day of the rope keyspeakm for creating a new reddit page?

You just don't like the particular brand of fascism with a human face practiced by liberals. Social Democracy always necessitates designating an outgroup who is ineligible to receive welfare benefits and the like. When these benefits start to disappear, the human face disappears.

Its true tho, the nation-state is fascist by default

Is anyone naive enough to believe such a thing?

wrong, you are just making shit up

wrong, also full of shit

..actually correct, but wrong in who's the victim.
Under global capitalism people from developing countries are given extreme incentive to uproot their lives, leave their loved ones and travel to industrialized countries. An often perilous journey that leaves them easy targets for exploitation. Given the choice between joining cumskin communities and dying in poverty, that is pretty much coercion.

oh boy fascism chat. fascism is a particular government type you mongoliods

The Swedish establishment apparently is. They don't actively cover things up, they just ignore everything that contradicts their fairy tale world view.
youtube.com/watch?v=2lsoZ0uDOGY

Fascism is an early 20th century Italian progressive political movement. The Italian Fascist party was the first in Europe to advocate for womens suffrage, in fact it was their top agenda along with other electoral reforms.

Most if not all the Swedish establishment lives in defacto gated communities where nothing ever happens.
youtube.com/watch?v=BljWsPeoJhg

It's a containment thread

No, that is also a definition that has changed in how they use statistics. They stopped counting how much crime was commited by non-ethnic Swedes and changed the definition of immigrant to only mean someone who has just immigrated, it's no-longer a proxxy for non-white. These statistics are kept in Norway and Denmark. Where 95-100% of the rapes commited are commited by muslims and africans. There is no reason to think situation is not the same or worse in Sweden as they are far more lenient on non-whites (these people do at most end up with community service after brutally gang-raping teenagers.)

I like that you bring up spooks, it shows that it's only prupose for you is to excuse hate crimes against whites.

but what about crime statistics on gingers?
we have absolutely no evidence that gingers commit more crimes than non-gingers because the swedish government refuses to keep statistics on them.
this is dangerous.

Shit argument

Gingers are not correlating with a specific culture or religion. Are you implying all cultures are the same?

well we are talking about a parallel universe here, right? a fantasy world where because of magic one group of faithfags is different from all other groups of faithfags, and coincidentally that group of people is EXACTLY where we're currently waging war.

The different religions believe different things causing them to behave differently. Why is fundamentalism in religion bad? It''s because people actually follow what written in their holy books/scriptures, the more fundamentalist you get as a jain the less we have to worry about you. The strict followers of this religion can't eat meat, or even kills bugs

Anybody who doesn't want to accelerate to Blade Runner levels, against the wall tbh

this is what liberal "multi-cultural tolerance" gets you

God you people bitch more about nothing than the fucking liberals here in America. At the very least nearly the same.

how much is the CIA paying you? Fucking cointelpro.

The no-go zones aren't literally no-go.

ye they're more like "no-go with your wallet on you"

Sounds great. Emergency services are big government socialism.