Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lügenpresse
prwatch.org/news/2008/05/7294/deja-vu-nyt-us-propaganda-and-war-iran
prwatch.org/books/tsigfy10.html
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/11/18/my-fake-news-list-went-viral-but-made-up-stories-are-only-part-of-the-problem/
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/its-time-to-retire-the-tainted-term-fake-news/2017/01/06/a5a7516c-d375-11e6-945a-76f69a399dd5_story.html
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/09/fake-news-has-now-lost-all-meaning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When will leftypol admit this is heading to full on fascism? He isnt even a proto fascist at this point

Did you know Hitler liked dogs? What do you have to say to that, fucking dog-apologetics?

Fuck off Holla Forums

1. hitler had good press, the bourgeoise center downplayed him massively. it was the corporations will to get him into power, social democrats just pathed the way.
And it's Lügenpresse, not "lugin". that's not a word.

The bourgeois media has NO credit.

Fuck off liberal

Fake news. Sad.

Lügenpresse was invented by pro-russian nazis who opposed the media's support of ukrainian nazis.
It is actually a pretty fitting term.

in fact if you watch charlie chaplin you see that hitler was the media, much like hillary is the media now.

This.
Bourgeois media is just pushing the agenda of their masters and does not work in the interests of the working class people.

Or are you Holla Forums refugees

The real joke here is that it was the Clinton campaign that started the fake news shit. Trump just ran with it because the MSM is so shit that it was a suitable insult.

yhh

fuck off liberal, trump is /ourguy/

true that.

Except the media discredit themselves when they spent the last year and half saying Hillary was going to have a landslide victory.
Also the media are liers indeed. We just have to look who own the corporations to see they are all corrupt people.
So fuck off to back to reddit. This is leftypol, not salon.

You know what is the most vicious aspect with all of that? Everybody's lying, that of course, is to be expexted, but you can't lie 24/24 about everything, but due to previous lies, when the truth is told, the discredited is not believed.
When you neither have the means nor the autism to inquire everything yourself, you fall in a world where nothing is true except what confirm your feelings.
How can any discussion between different opinions exist in such a world?

this is it guys

trump is LITERALLY hitler, hitler has possessed the flesh of one donald trump and nazi germany is now real again

That… legitimately was not the media's fault to be honest. There were huge systemic polling failures.

where can I read moire about this

What a coincidence, those are the same sources which were shown by the e-mails to be in collusion with the democratic party.

What about the BBC and Guardian

This is how modern propaganda works. You take true facts and embellish them, while silencing conflicting view points.

It is true that Breitbart has a direct link to the president and it is true that CNN and such are full of hacks.

hey Holla Forums

no it doesnt faggot, trump is the trashman but the press stateside is fucking garbage just like your inane "opinions" about things

he was also a sad pathetic weak-bodied vegetarian, never trust a fucking vegetarian

it isnt though, le fake news, it was invented by conspiratorial minded krauts both right and left to insult the transatlantiscist press in the BRDGmbh you fucking mong, its been around way longer than ukronazis rise to power, read-a-google-nigger.png.exe

you fucking burgerfags dont know how good you have it, at least you are exposed to first hand propaganda, we literally get fed reposts of anglo propaganda that has been loosely rewritten if at all, we are at the point where they are literally copying NATO press junkets and signing the fucking things

yer fucking stupid bruh, also HOBORUSSIA STRONK YOU INSIPID PANSEXUAL WESTERN LIBERAL REEEEEEE

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lügenpresse

underated.

so yeah its not like Trump is playing next level 12th dimensional chess or anything but i do think its interesting how explicitly antagonistic and hostile he is with the media bc it ends up forcing something like CNN (which is an interesting example bc pre-Trump they often tried to present themselves as more of a “centrist news channel” ) into reacting by also being explicitly antagonistic with Trump so like he forces the media into a position where they have to adopt a biased position bc he’s personally attacking them and he can then complain about the media being biased

so since mods aren't removing Holla Forums threads where do we go instead?
can someone create a new board?

I'd like to point out that Fox News is credible to the administration as a news source. So Trump is far from being "truthful."

If you check the final meta-polling analysis it's pretty accurate, he lost the popular vote after all.
Not saying that Hillary deserved to win or anything but while the media are heavily biased, they're not openly lying.

It's now proto-fascist, before it was just some unconventional conservatism.
It'll be fascist when he has the country's industry in his hands.

Holy shit that webm.

That doesn't justify it, Trump is much closer to the media than Hillary was, having Breitbart people in his cabinet. if Hillary were to kick out Fox outrage would be just as legitimate (still, Liberals would cheer)

>>>/reddit/
there is literally nothing wrong with this thread, yeah the OP picture was bait but that didn't stop the thread from evolving into something else.

Faux News is a liberal meme, pretty much everyone on red states takes them seriously (they're the most watched station in the country after all)

That implies there is a Russia that isn't hobo.

uphold trump-dugin thought!

Trump got his information about the "Swedish terror attack" from Fox News, though. So it's more like he's attacking the liberal media, rather than the whole of mainstream media.

zwoop zwoop zwoop, git betr fgts, even I knew this one.
All those publications mentioned need to die for the good of mankind.
but most especially the ones in the middle east prwatch.org/news/2008/05/7294/deja-vu-nyt-us-propaganda-and-war-iran prwatch.org/books/tsigfy10.html

neber 4git
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/11/18/my-fake-news-list-went-viral-but-made-up-stories-are-only-part-of-the-problem/
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/its-time-to-retire-the-tainted-term-fake-news/2017/01/06/a5a7516c-d375-11e6-945a-76f69a399dd5_story.html
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/09/fake-news-has-now-lost-all-meaning/
The only reason to ever pay attention to liberals is to understand
what you should never do

Only because they finally bowed down and kissed his feet, no doubt under much urging from Hannity pleading to his bosses to not jump off the cliff with the rest of the national outlets. A real shame they listened, imagine if they had to let in people from DNow and Intercept in order to appear 'unbiased'

to the ovens

Israel's media* fix't

No kidding, no beer either, what a bad german! It should've been Heydrich!

You can actually trace their fall between the time of Kosovo and Iraq. It's clear they were punished in some way out-of-sight for Audrey Gillain's transgressions as they ceased speaking against HRH HRC by then. All "National" news outlets across the west began barking at the same trees by then. Iraq being such an obvious failure pushed them apart for a couple years, but they all unified again for Obama.

t. definitely not fake news

why do Holla Forumsak's talk like they are about to drop the hottest album of 2017?

This. I'm sick of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" astroturfing that is being spread around by Holla Forums here.

Exactly when you learn that all Trump administration says is a lie, at this point the fucking media are more true than Trump

RT and other alternative media definitely are.
CNN and Faux News obviously not.

This triggers my autism

Well, there's a whole lot of music fags on jewtube, you never know!

but back to what I was sayin' take note of what news orgs supported Trump initially. The ones neocons like "redstate" always accused of being cointelpro + breitbart + Jerusalem Post + Israellycool (yes that's a real news site name)
So I figured he was bibi's boy from the end of the primaries but said fuck it we're already on the way. (still superiour to cunton in every way, if only by halving the amount of countries the US plans to invade)

You think that's bad, I saw a lot of twatfags spell it #looginpresse/louginpresse and dozens of other variants besides.
Never try to teach them rednecks nuthin'.

ITT, neoliberalism is bad now that a pussy-grabber has it

You're a fucking retard if you think anything the Obama admin said was true either