MHW PC version not coming out until Fall 2018

archive.is/RW3vC

The shills' jobs will be all the more complicated now that it's officially a sonygger game but that's really about it.

Face it you've been playing Sony games this whole time.

A sonygger game isn't a game published on a sony console, it's one that sonyggers use as a console wars banner. Yakuza 0 is a PS4 game. Monster Hunter World is a sonygger game. Learn the difference.

Oh good, because I didn't have time to upgrade my GPU and now there are none in shops.
I hope by that time 1080 will become cheaper so I will snatch one just before the release.

Also sincere thanks to all consolebros for betatesting and polishing my game before I get to play it!
Cheers!

Even it wont become cheaper I hope it would just be in shop lol.
Because I literally can't buy one despite having money for it.
I blame miners.

That's alright I guess. I never play stuff on release either way

Old news

Bet you Sony and Microsoft had a hand in that decision.

Microsoft realizes its console is dying, havnt you seen that most of there games are going for W10 as well? If anything Microsoft wouldnt care, or would want it to be for PC due to there OS. Sony is the only one that jews so hard for exclusives, every Xbox exclusive has or will eventually come out on PC, excluding Halo, but that will be changing soon.

Basically everything non-weeb is sonygger game. Everything weeb is a PS4 game. Its that simple.

BREAKING: PC user discovers they are the new second class citizens of videogame releases. In 2018

Give me 3 skyrim clones that are out today.

That's when I decided I'll pirate it at best.

Aren't second class citizens supposed to have LESS rights and privileges than normal people? Having to pay for online, having a locked box with tons of restrictions, only being allowed to play the games and use the controllers that your locked box's corporate overlord approves… Consoles seem much more second class to me.

I said Skyrim clones, not the other way around

Yeah thats what the underclass would tell themselves, grass is always greener.

Dragon's Dogma
The Witcher 3
Zelda Breath of the Wild

But think about the mods and the salt!

Don't care, the beta showed that it's taking the series in a direction I don't want it to go.
I'm not even gonna bother pirating it after playing the beta.

P C P E T I T I O N R A C E

never EVER

Skyrim is shit.

I don't get why Sony wouldn't just go all the way and pay them to make it a real PS4 exclusive. There is obviously money involved, so why not just go the full mile? I don't like the PS4, but it really would be better for the game. They'd have more money to work with and they wouldn't have to spend money on ports that they are already being demotivated to work on.
btw it's ps4 exclusive in japan only for some reason.

More than likely, as this one is being made to help attract the western audience, Capcom wants it on the platforms they think western players use. Making it ps4 exclusive everywhere would greatly limit the amount of potential customers outside of Japan.

You're an absolute retard.
Capcom and others have always dragged their feet to get things to PC, they also do it to help out the consoles.

Nintendrones NEED MHW to be shit otherwise the Switch is even less attractive.

When they watered the game down from Dos to Tri after Dos was a Japan Exclusives no one claimed they were watering it down for a Western audience.
But that's because it was coming to Nintendo. So many kids on this board started the series with Wii completely oblivious of the mechanics lost with the game being watered down for them.

Now years later these very same kids are screaming about watered mechanics during another platform switch, going back to Sony and even worse PC is getting it, the game nintentoddlers have gone NEVER EVER about.
Now they come out of the wood work crying everything is wrong with the series now and its totally because they want a western casual audience, and not because their platform bias is making them rabidly defend what they believe to be Nintendo's best interest.

but Dragon's Dogma is actually good

Another way of saying 'they're implementing denuvo'. This exact thing happened with Automata.

I don't think you understand how that phrase is used.

DD didn't set off to be a openworld skyrim clone, it's development was scrapped 1/3 through and Skyrim with actual dragons happened.

So just means it will get cracked and I then can play it for free.
I've always played solo anyway.

You're not fooling anyone

do you have reading comprehension problem? this is the first announcement for the pc release date

It's a miracle ge can read at all

DELETE THIS!

Atleast PC players get it for free.

Care to elaborate?

Isn't utorrent malware now?

The latest one. There are unofficial revisions that are better. Same issue with furryfox.

You can just use superior clients like qbittorrent.

Feels good

The only reason you should be excited for this game is if you've never played MH before, otherwise you've already played a better MH game
World is inferior to a lot of other non-MH hunting games too

Stay salty, you beta cuck.
I already played the beta which confirmed that the game is good. Im going to get it on day one and there isnt jack shit you can do about it.

Oh yeah? Tell me how.

The biggest reason you'd play a hunting game is the atmospheric aspect of it. Having to face a difficult enemy and getting your ass handed to you as you begin to learn their animations, attack patterns and openings in which you can pour out more damage.

The best way to describe this is the hunting games in general provide a lot of tension during gameplay, you're often vulnerable and everything from healing to swinging a heavy weapon leaves you open. Doing these at the wrong time can put you in a worse situation than you were already in, and therefore even when the enemy is weak and you're low of health you're not provided the safety net to finish the fight and get your health back up… You need to be on guard at all times.

The tension is part of the core hunting game experience, it's what makes the genre so good. Unfortunately World does everything it can to take away that tension from you.
The excess amount of traps effectively give you far too much free damage, the fact that you can have an AI companion to shit free health your way without having to worry about pausing to heal up destroys any tension in moments of low health.
Getting swarmed is something you no longer have to worry about, if anything it's helpful now.
The biggest offender is the safety net by being able to cancel out of attacks from heavy weapons which is meant to be their biggest drawback.

But above all even the simple aesthetic changes like less blood and fucking numbers popping out as if you're playing an MMO. Even this changes the impact.
Other hunting games haven't sacrificed this yet, and it shows how much better the game is for it.

/shockhoror/