Every now and then, I like to look at the Steam hardware surveys they release...

Every now and then, I like to look at the Steam hardware surveys they release. This is monthly aggregate data from everyone that uses their botnet.

Anyways, I notice a very large percentage of machines using NVidia. The results are kind of flawed anyways, because it includes worldwide data with no other filter; this includes their 64% Chinese market

you mean that opt-in survey that relies on people you know. agreeing to send their stats which is counter to your botnet meme?

Steam is still a botnet.

Linux is low because most Linux users care enough about privacy not to enter the hardware survey.

makes me wonder what the stats would look like if it was mandatory rather than opt in.

Really gets my noggin joggin about who actually preforms the surveys

A contributing factor being that vegas don't look like a very good competitor, the ryzen was a good competitor to I6s and I7s and got very nice press but vega fell flat.

I don't think those two statements go together

What’s your fucking point.

Fucking dipshit.

CHING CHONG LING DING

I'd fuck that girl

She'd fuck you too,but then again she'd fuck a wooden pole,she's used goods.

traditional chinese are real people, simplified are just bots

They probably do, but I seriously doubt they wouldn't filter those stats out of graphs they show to the public, so his point still stands.

wow they are really taking over uh? just out of curiosity but how much that amounts to?

what is up with that change point between the amd/nvidia amd/intel graphs?
if anything I would think it be the contrary

That's fucking sad.

That card info is a bit surprising, figured AMD would be lower but damn, it barely edges out integrated shit.

even if it was proven they were collecting data without user's permission (they absolutely are) no one would give a shit and they'd all keep using steam

Wow, didn't know there are so many shabbos goyim out there.

This. Simplified Chinese is only used by bots that are trying to scam people out of their (((valuable))) CS:GO skins.

maybe if you're an americuck. europe did something about the refund fiasco while america still glaly takes it up the ass

At least we didn't surrender our country to sandniggers.

None of us including Americans have literally anything to be smug about. Fix your own nation instead of pretending yours is better to avoid thinking about it also falling apart

There's legitimately something wrong with the Steam's survey on the Linux client. It rarely shows up on survey days while opening Steam in Wine or on a Windows partition will ask for your hardware info almost every month. It's so ridiculous that you can open Steam multiple times in Linux and get nothing, then open it in Wine once and you'll instantly get asked to participate in the hardware survey.
The Linux percentage is still pretty low, mind you, but it's likely a fair bit higher once you account for the broken survey and chink scammer bots.

Where does that recent Intel/Nvidia bulge come from anyway?

Sure thing lad, thats why you have organizations such as the TPS where you take niggers from all over the world such as niggers from El Salvador, Honduras, Haiti and don't even get me started with Pakis, Afghans or Iraqi's.

8th generation Intel chips?

Linux is low because Steam is deliberately crippled on it and bundles half-decade-old 32bit only video drivers. It's easier to run it in Wine.

So let's assume a flat 60,000,000 userbase. That would imply that 38.4m users are bots.

This. It's actually pretty fucked and I don't understand what Valve is thinking. They took a half baked approach originally and now they refuse to fix it.