What character does Holla Forums main in Dragon Ball Z games?

What character does Holla Forums main in Dragon Ball Z games?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheWideWorldOfShitEpisodeOne
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not Mexican

The Doc

Don't think I don't see Ran Fan's tits on full display, there.

Piccolo or Mr Satan for the lulz.
Seriously considering Yamcha for DBFZ though.

Piccolo or adult gohan, specially if it is alternate universe gohan.

I see stealth Hitler there

I want to main Piccolo but he sucks balls in almost every game.

What's with mexicans being so attracted by games like this, sportsball and need for speed?

Fat Buu or 18 typically.

Krillian or Teen Gohan

Who doesn't like Dragon Ball Z?

People with taste.

Vegeta is my consistent character since he's always on the roster, but when he's available I go with my boy Garlic Jr.

t. SoL-addict

manime amirite? anime jojo not anime moe. ok. praise kenshiro.

I fluctuate between adult Trunks and Piccolo. Nothing but the OC in Xenoverse, though.

Always based Vegeta, Saiyan Saga if possible

Goblins are sexy

much like Eurocucks act towards Americans, SoL-addicts are snobby but deep down they realize that the ones they are addressing have some ounces of testosterone in their blood, and are jealous

it's the only things that actually wind up down there and therefore the closest thing they have to a culture

Super Android 17 was hilariously OP in Tenkaichi 3 and I wish I could play with him in every game.
Cell Jr was also great for banter in Budokai 3 especially when beating my casual friends with the vanilla character which had 2 Life bars instead of 3 or 4

So I guess either Perfect Cell or Adult Gohan since those are usually in the rooster of most games and I like them as they usually have decent movesets.

FASTEST IN THE UNIVERSE

What’s with the increased hatred for Americans in the last two months?
Did /int/ get blamed for another Holla Forums stunt so now they feel the need to spread their memes aggressively as revenge?

It's just backlash.

Hell's yeah!!!
If you're looking something of refined tastes this shit will do.

archive.org/details/TheWideWorldOfShitEpisodeOne

Do you burgers really not know how despised you are by the rest of the world? I know you tend to be oblivious but it is glaringly obvious.

>>>/reddit/

red hair vegeta best vegeta

If I had to explain it. Americans, for all their obnoxious patriotism, are highly individualistic. They tend to take bants about America, the nation as an attack on themselves as citizens of the United States. I am not my country and thus should not have to bear its sins. This is obviously a very contradictory position to have in a democracy, as the government ideally is of the people. I think that’s why there is so much backlash against “le 56%” because it’s used as a general blanket statement on Americans, so plenty of White Americans on this site are having the knee jerk reaction of “wtf, this doesn’t represent me!?!” Basically, Europeans have actual nationalism, your nation is a fundamental part of you, Americans are much more focused on themselves as individuals again, the ones worth anything Tl;dr: Burgers tend to take banter personally instead of letting it slide.
For example, you say Americans are hated. But if you and I met as individuals, would we really have that much bad blood between us? This is an example of American individualist reasoning.

Can we not do the stupid /int/ derailing this thread? Please?

Mine. Or vegeta.

Your own statement contradicts itself faggot

Raditz 100%. For a character that was offed and shit canned so hard, he finds a way into almost every dbz game and I love it

Because you fat mongrels have wrecked the world for your jew masters. Kill yourselves ASAP.

I love maining Raditz Ultimate Instinct SSJ5

Dragon Ball was better.

I know, when I reread it I knew I fucked up, but had already hit “new reply”. I should probably delete the post, but I’ve learned to live with my failures. That’s what I get for trying to be profound.

I like to think the people forgot it isn't 4chan. Also, I notice most of the amerimutt posting is from Canada, the UK, or some south american country. When you realize who is posting it, it feels more sad than banter. Like a person who got screwed in a deal lashing out at the guy who helped him with it even though the guy lashing out was the one who made the deal in the first place.

Once again, you’re using “You” to refer to plural. “I” personally have done jack shit to fuck up the world. Unless me taking a shit at three in the morning is secretly a great Jewish plot.

that is some textbook mid tier autism

Your very existence supports the shit. Your taxes, the purchases you make, all of it helps prop up your shitheap of a country. You all need to die for the rest of the worlds sake.

Lick my balls you back water shitskin and stop derailing.

Oh, this is rich.

Europeans had centuries to deal with the kike problem, it's not my fault your aristocracies decided to work and interbreed with them instead of wiping them out.

Cry me a fucking river you cuckold.

I pick Cell without hesitation
Dude has a lot of variety and regen

We were sorting that out until the anglo traitors and your fat asses stuck their snouts in.

It hurts to know how polluted your bloodline is, doesn't it?

No, I've just given up on trying to stop a derail so fuck it. Why don't you slit your wrists while Mohammed fucks your non existent gf? Oh yeah that's right the constable came and took all your blades objects. So piss off and go back to drinking nigger semen.

There really isn't a replacement for perfection.

You mean literally every human's bloodline?

If their aristocracies actually had interbred with them, European Jews would have been bred out of existence centuries ago. It was the specific conditions of European demand for loans plus Christians being barred from participating in banking that made the Jews what they are.

A subject your ancestors were intimately acquainted with, mutt.

Imagine being as deluded as this user.

The monkey

I have seen no evidence of this proclaimed individualism. You lot seem to nod your heads to whatever your celebrities and media tell you to. Despite having your freedom of speech you go on and on about you seem very unwilling to actually use it.

What the fuck happened in this thread?
Why is there so much more shitposting than usual?

We didn't breed with you.

Germans

And it's not just the mutt shit. I've seen a huge uptick in reddit-spacing, people thinking IDs aren't a thing, and general newfaggotry.
My best guess is cuckchanners, but why are they here?

europoors revealing their envy for the greatest country

IT'S BECAUSE THE LESS-THAN-FREE EUROPEANS ARE SALTY BECAUSE AMERICA IS THE GREATEST

WE'VE BEEN LEADING THE WORLD'S ECONOMY SINCE WWII

WE'VE BEEN MAKING SCIENTIFIC ADVANCEMENTS THESE MEDIEVAL BUTTERCUPS COULDN'T EVEN CONCEIVE

WE BEAT THE BISCUITS OUT OF THE BRITISH, SMASHED THE SAUERKRAUT OF OUT THE GERMANS, AND ROCKED THE RUSSIANS UNTIL THEY DROPPED THEIR SOVIET BULLSHIT

WE'VE GOT SO MANY FUCKING GUNS THAT NONE OF THESE EURODORKS COULD EVEN HOPE TO SET FOOT ON OUR BEACHES

WE GOT TO THE FUCKING MOON, BABY

AND WE DID ALL THAT EVEN WITH ALL OUR MINORITIES SHITTING UP THE PLACE AND MAKING SHIT DIFFICULT

USA USA USA

We really need to build that wall, though…

I had a sensible chuckle from this post. There are americans who actually think like this though

Stay mad, Communist.

What sort of fresh bootleg hell is this?!

This big boy actually had some special properties in BT3 where most fist attacks wouldn't stagger him just like giants but he was susceptible to grabs.
That made him the tank character by default, able to enter combat even during the opponent's combo.

What's the main difference between these two, and why is Gogeta so popular?

gogeta has a killer jacket

they use a different technique to fuse, one via earrings and the other via the fusion dance

gogeta looks cooler

I prefer Vegito. His arrogance amuses me.

Vegito had the one appearance, until Super. Gogeta was not only in a DBZ movie, but he was also in GT, and he was allowed to actually finish a fight. It made most people think he was cooler.

I'm not into shit.

Big ol' Piccolo pecker. Or Krillin.

Need for speed is popular in latin america because there illegal street racing is extremely popular, it's kind of wrong to say need for speed, it started with need for speed underground. These places saw the underground games as a street racing simulator, because everything from making money by beating others and illegal mod shops exists in latin america.
Dragon ball is a more complex subject, Brazil with its huge japanese population got anime before any other country that isn't japan (although anime is almost completely dead in Brazil now) and that seeped into the neighboring countries, but there's more to it than that which I don't fully understand.
Soccer is a sport you can play anywhere with anything, so early on its history it exploded on those poor countries. Even more so when soccer club culture began with one of its cradles being Brazil.

No shit? I bet they had some nice toys growing up too. When I was in Hawaii I remember my mind being blown by the quality of Jap toys.

I wish these niggas appear more in DBZ games tbh

They are in Budokai 3.

i know, wish they were in more. I remember Broly was a secret char in the SNES games and that shitty pre rendered 3D GBA game

I wish i once made a lol thread based only on dragon ball OCs.

I have a jap friend who wears wooden flipflops his grandfather makes. He says he has used the same pair for at least 12 years.
Now in this place everyone wears flipflops almost unanimously made by Havaianas, and they're fucking shit. Careless people will snap them every few months but otherwise they'll last at most 3 years if you walk a lot.
If the japs come up with a brand that sells wooden japanese flipflops they'll own the country before baby boomers decide to create a label for people born after 2020.

THE ONE
THE ONLY
Mr. Satan

The Fusion shit got really convoluted in Super, Potara Rings are the "Perfect" but permanent fusions between two Kais but is also relegated to a time limit is used by mortals like Goku or Vegita, while the Fusion Dance is imperfect time limit technique with the cavet that the more powerful both users are, the lower the time limit, just don't ask this shit from Toriyama, he'll change his mind in the future.

I agree.

reminder that she is currently the most powerful human alive

I bet Uub could take her on

She's not actually an android, but rather a cyborg.
And if cyborgs aren't human then people with prosthesis aren't human.

Didn't she get turned back into a human somehow and have a baby or was that all retconned?

Don't remember anymore but I think it was that she was still human enough to take Krillin's bald dick and have a litter.

Start the video at 52 seconds.
No she was never turned back into a human, they just removed the bombs from inside of her and 17.
And yes, she was still human enough for Krillin to get some in :^)

This fight gave me blue balls. I've always wanted to hate fuck #18.

Get out of here with those faggot charts

Krillin is essentially an user, he really just wanted to fuck his foe.

Wasn't Android the term TFS used for their parody?
I only ever remember them being referred to as cyborgs.
Did we move into a Berenstein universe where that was always the case?

The only mechanical parts insider her where the bomb and the detonator. She's a bio-android, a genetically modified human with lab-grown flesh and blood, which is why shenron couldn't "make her human"

Android 16 is the only real "Android"

Android 19 was entirely synthetic.

I'd still fuck her.

So is this a force meme now to dump the whole set whenever there a DBZ thread you huge autist?

Cell/Cell Jr.

Leftypol/

shit

No one else mains freiza?

This. Or Freezer.

Gogeta's design blows Vegito's the fuck out

Vegito is toriyama's favorite design

This is just further evidence that Gogeta's is better

when given the option I choose best Gohan

I never liked those stupid poof jackets, therefore Vegito > Gogeta

I think Gogeta's outfit is the best in the series along with Future Trunks', especially his lower attire, but to each their own I guess

SSJ4 Goku is my go to with SSJ Vegito being number 2.

Different hair and outfit.
Also, SSJ Vegito>SSJ4 Gogeta>SSJ Gogeta This is fact.

I wish they had more Dragon Ball era character in fighting games. Heck, I wanted the forest area inside Muscle Tower as a stage…and Ninja Murasaki as a playable character. I mean, heck..they had Devilman, Nam and Arale (of all people, look..I like Dr. Slump but come on) why not Murasaki or Giran or Cymbal

one of the biggest missed opportunities in Super is they didn't introduce the GT universe in the survival arc as an alternate universe that went along a different path to the current one.

Or hell missed opportunity to see the AU where some of the movies took place like an AU where they never head to Namek because the event of Lord Slug happened instead of the Saiyan Saga

>Wanting GT, despite being disowned by almost everyone at this point, to be an alternate universe in the Tournament of Power. Ignoring how the universes were established and explained in Super. We already have this convoluted and unnecessary time-travel mess in the lore, and by doing this will only make things more confusing.
>Wanting the movies to be canon.
Guys, please.

considering how bad the black arc was and how mediocre the show has been, I wouldn't mind it going full deviant art. At this point I'm just watching because the art has suddenly gotten really good and the action is decent. Seriously, who's the lead artist in the current arc?

Agreed they could have done damn near anything to involve GT. It's gravest sin however is sending future Trunks to another alternate dimension future instead of haveing him stay in the main universe.

That would have been nice too. Super has been very disappointing so far. The Zamasu arc had a few moments but overall super is bad. I greatly prefer GT to it.

GT is superior to super thus far and i don't see this changing. I've still enjoyed super quite a bit and GT does have a fuckton of issues but super has been quite the mess.

Just to clarify, I never said that I disliked GT in fact, I would prefer GT over Super any-day but you do have to admit, that it is heavily disowned. Most of the community dislikes it, and Toriyama "officially" disowned it.

The majority of people are shit eaters i don't give the slightest of a shit what they think. I also haven't seen any proof of this. In my own experience I'd say it's a 50/50 split of GT versus super.

This has never happened unless there is a recent interview I am unaware of.