Tfw thousands of games to emulate, thousands of games to pirate...

Just pick one.

Pick a genre at least and I'll help you narrow it from there faggot
Anything?

Replace flavors and textures with genres and mechanics, and go with what your mood dictates.

I was just going to tell him to quit being a faggot, but this sounds like good advice.

Nice blogpost.

Game I want doesn't exist. I'd like someone like one piece R unlimited meet super Mario 64

While I see your point, eating a steak isn't a 15-40 hour investment.

To the OP, someone gave good advice in another thread like this a while back where they kept notes about the games that they were playing, so they could pick them back up again and carry on without forgetting 95% of the story and having to start over.

Currently playing Metroid: Prime, Xenogears, and Front Mission. Last thing I beat was Killer 7 last month. I work 40-50 hours a week and have a GF, you got no excuse user.

You're conflicted because you're choosing from too large of a pool. If you're incapable of narrowing down your options on your own then just assign numbers to a few games you want to play and roll for it

you can stop, user
you'll be happier in the long run if you do

Don't lie, user: you've just gotten older.

Is this a pasta?

checks out

Not in the least.

You're stuck in the expression phase too, right user?

In fact they were pizza and burgers. Food does have something in common with gaming: any form of taste will eventually get stale from repetition. Both on an immediate level, when eating just another slice makes you nauseous; and on the longer term, when you've lost interes for fastfood as it's all like eating paper with oil and salt.
Getting older means refining taste. When you're young, you absorb everything like a sponge: as time goes by, you choose your path and focus on precise venues.

like pottery

wew lad

What's the gaming equivalent of a beef dip?

I can confirmed limiting yourself like this helps a ton. I made a point to play through horror/horror themed games in October and ended up playing more in that month alone than the rest of the year combined. If choosing a single genre is still overwhelming for you try limiting it to a theme as well.

Final Fantasy XIII-2–a game made from the leftovers of another one that manages to be better than the original

When people tell you to stop watching traps, do you believe they are closeted gays too, user?

An in game notebook you can write in should be a mandatory feature for longer/larger games. It's lots of fun to take notes like that, but it necessitates playing windowed or alt-tabbing all the time.

Valkyria Chronicles II is basically the first game with an extension.

I mostly ended playing vidya several years ago, and sunk more time into my imageboard addiction.

It doesn't bother me a whole lot, because we grow as humans, and change our interests as we age. Letting your brain atrophy behind a screen isn't healthy, so I like going camping, and playing vidya, and reading in muh little one man tent.

The loneliness is still painfully present.

do you consider ending it all?

Then make it exist, faggot. Get in here and get started

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

When it stops being a matter of what you're able or allowed to do, it becomes a matter of what you want to do.

there's always one type or genre of game you're in the mood for even when you've "burnt out" on some video games already, the extremely difficult thing is: figuring out which type of game you want to play at that very moment. I understand this pain and I don't know how to solve it. Usually I can still have "extremely mediocre" fun with most games when I've burnt out, but it's barely satisfying. Figuring out which game you're currently in the mood for is an incredibly challenging art

Glad I don't have that problem, I at least know vaguely what I'm in the mood for and go from there, not outright disliking most types of games probably helps.