Explain to me Holla Forums. How can normalfags insult games for being repetitive and the same shit over and over again...

Explain to me Holla Forums. How can normalfags insult games for being repetitive and the same shit over and over again, yet still jizz over zelda or mario? Zelda games have been mediocre games that have been exploded beyond their legitimate quality because of rehashed material.
Just take BOTW as an example, a mediocre open world game with shit dungeons/exploration of any kind, shit music, shit story, annoying characters made worse with the garbage voice acting, a horrible weapon degradation system, garbage enemy variety and combat, unecessary temperature system to give the dumb armor varieties purpose for no reason. It's literally a game of waggle. Even Super Mario Odyssey is just another collectathon with a bunch of nostalgia pumped, and for some reason retards think this shit is good. If any of these games released under different titles they wouldn't be nearly as loved.

What do you think Holla Forums?

Hold there my good poster, you are not allowed to criticize Nintendo and its games here. Expect this thread to be deleted by the Cake Lord.

There's always some fag like you showing up in these threads despite Nintendo loyalty not being all that common on Holla Forums anymore.

Yeah just wait until the uppity cake boy sees the thread and starts deleting shit as he likes.

Marketing and brand loyalty
What more?
Nintendo shills a fuckton and has a Blizzard tier autistic fanbase that even more numerous.

He's obviously joking
You have to be fucking joking

there

What game did they ridicule you for playing user

Nigger did you even fucking see the reaction when they DMCA'd some projects last year?

Nintendo games are shit now, but I'll wager that the game they hurt you over is equally shit.

Kiozumi will never direct games again. Shibata will never be allowed to come home.

Normalfags are the ones who write off Nintendo as babby shit, while playing Assassin's Creed and CoD every year.

Look it's definitely not worth owning a Switch over, but after playing it at a friends house, it actually is really fun.
To answer your question, well you already know. Their IPs have been around forever, are very easy to market, and are popular among the hipster crowd that pretends to like games.
This isn't even taking kids into account, a lot of them aren't old enough to realize just how repetitive the games are because they haven't fucking played them. "Nintenyearold" isn't a meme for no reason.

its not that im hurt for a game, its that these games are completely getting their dick sucked when theyre jsut not that good. i guess you could say im just sad that i cant adore a game franchise the way normalfags do, since i can actually see faults.

Mario hasn't had a real collectahon since 2003.

im not denying that these games can be good, im denying that theyre innovative masterpieces. im also angry that normalfags cant play any other similar game without disliking it because its not a rehash of these done-to-death genres. im mad that games can be identical but still people wont have as much as it because it doesnt have nintendo copyright material in place.

is it "2 hours into release and its the greatest game of all time" fun? is it worthy of having it schlong sucked off as much as it does?

then there are hipsters like you

I'm too autistic to be a hipster.

thats what im mad about, just get angry with me

It's Holla Forums, is there a reason required to be mad?

I'm just glad someone finally made a good collectahon after the shit show that was Yookah-Laylee.

fuck is it bad or dissapointing? i was thinking between getting that or mirrors edge (the first one) for a platformer

Yes because we aren't on fucking cuckchan.

Can you re-type that in English?

Like what? Yooka Laylee? A Hat in Time? The only competition Odyssey has is rough around the edges unity games. Maybe if this genre wasn't dead, people would talk about other games.

what about the zelda example then?

It's pretty mediocre. Large empty worlds, feathers are hidden in weird places instead of being used as breadcrumbs, you can hop around on rocks and other decorative stuff to avoid going where the developers intended. It's really unpolished, but apparently some people enjoyed it. I personally found the humor to be really annoying instead of charming.

People still can't get enough of Skyrim, and that game's six years old. Even The Witcher 3 was pretty popular for weird a no-name Polish thing.

Are you sure?

I'm pretty sure even normalfags are making fun of how many rereleases skyrim has now.

people cant get enough of skyrim because of modding keeping the game alive and witcher 3 is legitimately good. im talking about people forgetting about the negatives of open world games when its zelda but bitching about it for other games. its like selectove criticism.

Well, most of the rabble love open world games, and don't see those negatives in the first place.

Why is it that whenever people online criticise Nintendo, their fans assume that they have the same shit taste but with a different flavour? It's like they don't recognise that there's diversity and variety in other video games if they were only to peek under the Triple A shit crust.

I didn't assume that. I told you which games normalfags play.

Because most of the time they seem to make only main entry for each console? And if you want a sequel you have to wait for their next hardware?
There some obvious surprise exceptions (OoT-MM, TWW,-TP, SMG1/2) while handhelds sort of follow the trend while also have the bonus of console to handheld ports/remakes of those games (LttP, OoT/MM, Super Mario Advance series, etc)

*only one main entry of each series for each console.

I'm pretty sure is the other way around.

that's called pacing yourself so you don't put out bad, rushed games like EA or UBISOFT