How many game overs did you incur while beating this game?

How many game overs did you incur while beating this game?

12 GAME OVERS.
AH. AH. AHH

None, I don't play autistic furry garbage

thread didn't deserve to live

None, because I'm not a Nintenbabby who's shit at videogames.

WOAH
did I just hear a CONSOLE WAR remark AGAINST NINTENDO?
YOU'RE IN FOR A BAN, KIDDO.

What is the context of that ending?

0.5x game overs.

You're as bad as the faggots who actually fap to literal furry garbage

Don't give them ideas or they'll start fucking wastebins.

Came ts thread to see these posts

A Spindash is a Spindash, you can't say it's onto half.

ZERO

I died but never Game Overed. I had like 20+ lives going into the last boss before getting to the super sonic fight.

Have you ever thought on how edgy this yoshi OC is?

None what so ever! I've died a few times here and there, but never gotten down to 0 lives.

PR dude from sega talking about how mania leaked, and about how mark is a faggot and game over'd 12 times on his livestream.

No

I'm starting to see why people find him worse than ImKampfy.

He's bad, but thinking about it made me glad we don't have it as bad as those guys.

A thread like this on Holla Forums would have been immediately banned even if on topic like this one is.

Think twice about that. Mark is being payed by nintendo. Turkjew being payed by international clique to suppress any non pacified extremist opinion about politics. I'd choose getting banned for insulting nintendo over getting banned for insulting israel's allies.

Have you seen kamfy spamming on /sudo/ if anyone brings him up?

None, because I'll probably never play it.

You're right but I wasn't aware of Mark's sheer incompetence, I've never seen him ban anyone over Nintendo however and he has to be above that right?

You have any screencaps.

If I'm being really honest, seven or eight. And five of them were to the octopus.

Here's his latest, the copypasta gets longer as time goes on.

Reminder that earlier today a CP thread stayed up for a solid 40 minutes. I saw other Anons say while it was up less offending threads were getting deleted.

Really makes you think.

Oh my sweet summer child
I've seen countless legit threads getting absolutely derailed with none of the vols doing anything about it despite countless reports.
Anything that even mentions Nintendo or Mark likes however will be promply hotpocketed.

This isn't a falseflag at all

There are two things lost in time about this faggot:
1. Screencaps from Holla Forums moderation chat that imkampfy, realmoonman and heil weren't real nationalists, and were discussing how to deconstruct Holla Forums's political agenda
2. New photos of kampfy with blond dyed hair into milo style
The worst part of kampfy is him being rach waifufag, ponyfag and even a furry poster.

There is NOTHING wrong with eating an entire cake by yourself

Brogief pls

Where am I falseflagging?

die

I'm talking about the screencap

What's this business about Mark eating entire cakes by himself?

The best part was him doing damage control in the comments.

I haven't been to Holla Forums in a while, I know that the wall touch image got spammed by goons, but I didn't think he'd start being this blatant. My issue was that self improvement threads weren't allowed but somehow fucking esoteric Hitler shit was.

I know of the rach shit but what's this about not even being nationalists?

None I ended the game with 50+ Lives and I don't think I even suffered a death.

Zero, because I'm not a fat kike who's bad at video games. Mark on the other hand….

okay, but how much fun did you have user

The real challenge wasn't the main game, it was getting any of the emeralds past the 3rd one.