Good graphics

I am going to buy new gpu soon, what video games it can be tested on?

What really graphically advanced games came out last years? I can only name Nier Automata, Nioh, Arma 3 and Andromeda as games that don't work correctly on my current gpu.
Of course i always have the ability to mod fallout 4/skyrim into something, but we all know its a boring waste of life time. And Crysis 3 already outdated as fuck and not a fun game to play.

For as little gameplay (in the pirated version) it has, the new Hitman looks good. So does the fan remake of Tomb Raider 2 which will never be finished.

I don't know how demanding it is, but Vanishing of Ethan Carter had some of the most insane visuals I've seen.

Mankind Divided and AC: Origins, i think these two are currently the most demanding titles

He said graphically advanced, not poorly programmed.

UDK tech demos

I'm waiting for Ryzen+ and Volta gaming, June should be good.

Yeah, i've seen some shill shitposting that AC: Origins is a pinnacle of gaming graphics on some GPU selling website. Like:
Mankind Divided on the other hand looks interesting (yeah, i know aug lives matter bullshit, i won't be actually playing it for long).

I'l try pirating it.

But that goes for all modern games. A recent GPU is a waste of money since any game that uses it is shit.

Who?

grimes, some singer

I am sorry for that op picture. I didn't found "good graphics" image of a man pointing at eyes so i went retarded and grabbed what was in google.

Had life bored you this much you have no hope for video games at all?

some canadian thot

Anything that supports 144hz (but you need a 144hz monitor);
Any garbage port you wanted to try;
3D emulation with insane upscaling;
3D games with downsampling;
Streaming and videorecording (need more HDD free space, RAM and better CPU);
As for particular games Hitman™, BF series and KF2. The problem is, though, that if the game is graphically advanced for pc it's also optimized for pc, so it can run on lower settings with acceptable framerates on older cards. And also, if the game decided to be visually appealing it's usually visual design that makes it work, not particular graphics settings.

What the fuck is a canadian?

A type of animal related to a slug

How's nu-Hitman in general? Also i think those days those fucking games weight so much, that soon the most important hardware component will be hdds.

Visually stunning, autism material is there too. Episodic product concept is absolute cancer. But as a game, ehh…
Mechanics can be easily abused to do a SA suit only (which is the most incentivized run) runs without any knowledge of the stages. Game pacing is pretty much non-existent, which is made worse by the fact that it's only supposed to be a season 1 (so, no brutally difficult stages, no proper conclusion to the story, no proper tie-in for all the introduced mechanics to exercise on an "ultimate" stage).
Elusive target is finicky (poison detection bug, client-side save) and wasn't a strategically wise decision on the development team's part since there are unlocks (cosmetic) tied behind SAing 1, 6 and 15 targets and since the funding cut they weren't releasing all that many contracts, more over with continued expansion of the game when episodes were still being released most prior released elusive targets became incompatible with the current version of the game because of the obsolete code included, meaning that all additional content that was included (character layouts, lines of dialogues, character assets) in said contracts is lost.
Usermade contract system works, but ultimately scoring is tied to time and unless target is limited to some particular killing method flying phone will dominate the leaderboards. There is also a subsystem that has derived from contracts - escalation missions, basically the same but challenges that were made by the developers. However, since usermade contract system is so large and provides so much freedom within existing stages - it completely devalues any particular contract, including escalations. If there was an npc/entity placer it would give personality to whatever users could create thus eliminating drawbacks of that competition. Ultimately you won't finding any meaning in doing any of those unless you join the Hitman™ community for the sake of finding TA competition.

As a conclusion cancer that is a current year gaming industry dragged down what could potentially be a great overall game, it's still good niche game though, but are you in that niche and is it worth it to support cancer, that I cant answer for you.

Talos Principle looks pretty nice if you're into puzzle games.

this is a little sad

What about Frostbyte games? I know their list is rather small:
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4
Dragon Age Inquisition
Mass Effect Andromeda
Star Wars Battlefront
But are they good as benchmark for pc?

Impressive technically except for the Bioware games, those are incompetent on every level, but shit as games. It would help if you learned to speak English instead of shitting on your keyboard and expecting us to pick it apart.

Yeah it's pretty sad

I second KF2,wonderful looking game.

Zeno Clash 2 has a survival mode based around benchmarking. More enemies get added the longer you survive, and the round ends if either you die or the frame rate gets below 25 FPS. I couldn't tell you if the graphics are normally this bad, I loved the first one but barely played the second.

It was worth it.

it's already looking pretty dated and inconsistent too imo

Doesn't stutter on nvidia. But hairworks is a bitch even on their advertised hardware.

no it does, it's reported on even titans. It's an engine limitation and it can't go away. I just think you haven't noticed it.

It’s gorgeous as fuck, but does it have jump scares? They call it a horror game.

Probably. If you mean little stutter when you go very fast on roach between two villages, then i blamed it on my hdd.

that's part of the microstutter the games engine has, it's been documented by plenty of benchmarkers who have expressed doubts over the qualifications of the game as a viable benchmark. Happens on consoles, happens on all kinds of PCs from the minimum reqs to far beyond the recommended.

Well, i've seen a lot of games that don't have absolutely consistent 60 fps without being lagged at least once or twice during background loadings no mater what configuration you have. Such issues weren't a thing in the past because sizes of games weren't bloated to hundreds of gigabytes.