Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Tournament (best of 3, SINGLE elimination/SINGLE brackets)

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Tournament (best of 3, SINGLE elimination/SINGLE brackets)
Slight format change due to massive number of participants.
Starting Saturday 7PM EST for Burgers/South Americans
>We'll be streaming all of the matches as well for fags that just want to watch. Come and join our CyTube so you can shitpost and maybe laugh at certain stealth-tank using failures as they attempt to redeem themselves
>On Sunday EU and USA winner will fight for the title of Faggot Supreme and maybe also a special present from santa user, also Sunday is for anyone who wants to do exhibition matches or have a rematch

Where can I get it?
Fightcade (Requires account): fightcade.com/
Game (Get both of these ROMs): mega.nz/#!LQ1QTaoR!B3rNuiv1JxUCO27RVruprZjDroYxKVscHfHWHLkmsuo and mega.nz/#!Hc8FXJYK!cNaCTYz86N3-4kGy-cwSc2QIe91CEQs0TYfkz1vAxDc
If you're already acquainted with fightcade the above links are just SFIII3 and SFIII3N so feel free to do this manually instead.

Installation
1. Extract the fightcade emulator anywhere
2. Place BOTH ROMs in the ROMS folder. DO NOT UNZIP THEM, JUST LEAVE THEM IN THERE.
3. Run FightCade.exe, log in and from Settings hit locate ROMs folder.
4. In settings again hit Hide missing ROMs and on the left side you should see the lobby for Street Fighter 3.

What if I just want to watch?
cytu.be/r/radtourney

How can I sign up?
Burger timezones: challonge.com/cz5kege8
Note that you normally need an account to sign up to a challonge tournament. If you don't want to make one post your timezone and username ITT and I'll sign you up instead.

How to play
Join the Street Fighter 3 lobby and click on the icon next to your opponent's name to challenge them. We'll announce upcoming matches ITT and in the stream on the day and we'll wait a good 5-10 minutes at least for fags to show up. If there are a lot of anons we'll probably also have a short ~30 minute break before the quarter finals.
Anons are welcome to use this thread to set up practice/warmup games but you could probably also ask in the fighting thread. If you just want to practice against the AI and mess with controls either run GGPOFBA.exe or challenge yourself in the fightcade lobby.

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/radtourney
cytu.be/r/radstreameme)
twitch.tv/videos/216361800?t=01h15m02s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FAQ
THE RTS tournament was a good test and showed us some flaws (e.g. we needed a proper stream for non-players) so now we'll trying a fighting tournament. If this goes well we've got some other games planned e.g. From the Depths, wrastling.
A picture of OP's benin. Also santa user said he might give out a special prize to the winners if they want it.
Challenge yourself or run GGPOFBA.exe and open the SF3 rom.
Your fightcade would look like it does in pics related. They include instructions too.
Feel free to spectate, there's a link to the stream post ITT. Really though anons aren't that scary-good so I wouldn't worry. Even if you've never done a fighting game before i.e. you aren't a nigger or a spic I'm sure anons ITT will give you some basics if you ask nicely.
We thought we'd go with something nice and generic but not too casual for the first fighting tournament, if anons want we can do other fighting games at a later date.

RESULTS FROM THE EURO BRACKETS

Jihadi Johnny will beat the American Infidels.

Reminder that Jrgl is a diaperfag and will force his fetish on you. Seriously why the fuck is there so much panty wetting in the emotes? You fucking disgust me

REMINDER THIS IS THE SKILL OF THE BO OF Holla Forums

Mark failed to fight for the right to cake and therefore will not be allowed to have anymore cake.

He also fights again today. Hopefully it'll be a quick and merciful brutal ass rape.

Also let us not forget the Boxxy digits.

Who's the loser?

Mark. It was an exhibition against the paki who ended up winning the euro tournament.

You what mate?

Oh, I assumed so. I wonder if I could beat Mark, I've only ever played Tekken. He sucks at FPS and I could beat him easy at any of those.

He got 12 gameovers at fucking Sonic, you can beat him at anything.

A paraplegic toddler could beat Mark.

Who won it yesterday? Also which characters were played?

Give him some slack dude, it's hard to play video games while screwing with goyim and eating cake at the same time.

See:

In general? Mostly shotos

Paki played Urien/Yun while most people played Ryu/Ken/Akuma. Expect even more hot straight shoto action today.

He was too busy making shekels to play.

Jrgl needs to set up some "hardcore" FPS tournament. I would love some Quake 3 CPMA. Not Xonotic though, never Xonotic. Xonotic sucks.

He needs to stop being a diaperfag first.

Eventually.

Let's play capcom vs snk2
three on three
random only
final destination.

Should make a Strike Fighters II tournament instead.

Reminder this is a Sharia board now.

It is also a Boxxy board as well.

I hope europoors are still allowed to join.

You can still join, i think, but expect to be disqualified if you get dced or lag too hard for the burgers.
I know i will, at least for one match against a ruskie.

fair, lets hope my internet can deal with this.

And don't forget this gif. Man it was fun being there.

Are you truly troubled and upset over a bunch of girls urinating themselves mate?

Next you'll be telling me you like gays

Great times, let's hope tonights even better.
Who else here >euro in burger brackets?

HOW DOES IT WORK?

I still can't get fightcade to not be a piece of shit but I will still give it to good ol' college try today assuming it's not even worse playing online

Nothing wrong with watching girls make out.

Don't toy with my heart user

It's still possible technically to get multiplayer working for it. But last I remembered it was a bitch to get running since you were literally patching DirectX with legacy code that had long since been removed

Advice from anons last time were:

Next fightan tourney when?

That smoothing one only apply if its getting laggy or ping is >250

As I mentioned before, the "tournaments" will be spaced out by like 2 months or so, and each time it'll be different genre.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, do feel free to post them on /radcorp/, for there is a tournament related thread there already.

Brudda, do u kno da wey?

Day kno da wey!

[Clicking Noises]

Brudda, eliminate da gay!

dO U kno Da wEy, BrUdDa

can't wait

Da wey is clear nao.

why are u running

Is the bracket final or is it going to be scrambled before we start?

Find da gay! Remove da gay!

Shuffled before start time.

Oh noes! Serial Bum Drillar!

Need to add this emote in preparation for the BRs.

Remember to start the tourney off with this

We already have a BR hue hue related one.

when is tourney? i want to take a nap

7PM EST

Are you Yawn?

sleep tite hellwan

Thank you, I will sleep now.

I'm half awake, shit should be redtexted.
Gas yourself.

no
I want to rest my head on a young woman's thighs now.

Well you could always rest your head on Trapanon

3rd strike biggest tournament is on exact same date, my hype totally gone for it
GET HYPE RADCORP

Get in line.

Anyone have advice for Remy? I'm basically going into this just applying everything I know about Guile from 4 and 5, I was barely able to spend any time with Third Strike as a kid at a friend's house.

You have to be very mobile with Remy. lots of dashing in and out while chucking fireballs and using the the deep blue kick to keep people from running in at you. He can combo anti-air cr.hp into his flash kick, so that's your go-to anti-air. He can also combo his neutral throw (don't hold left or right) into flash kick. If you are decent at charge buffering, you can get a rhythm going and alternate between high and low booms very quickly. Also you should probably go with SA1. SA2 is technically better but harder to use iirc. SA3 is complete shit.
Most importantly, just be thankful no one here knows how to parry properly.

Hope your opponent can't parry or have immaculate spacing. Zoners aren't as powerful in 3s as they are in other fightans.

I would rather a big guy than a trap.

He sucks but does good zoning, and in remy if you are good in charging fire balls remy can have two fireballs at once on screen so usually people throw one punch fireball than throw kick fireball (back charge forward kick) on right timing and he also has move like where he short hops and fly kick which is done by tatsu motion. It is used for surprising attacks for example your fireballs are getting parried you just faked a fireball but went for that kick. Also its a very good pressuring tool. Finally always charge and one good combo is to do crouching fierce which would give you a lot of time to charge down and than you can flash kick. Crouching fierce also is good anti air.
And jumping fierce(h.punch) juggles your opponent. Like forexample you both jumped but you were able to hit him with fierce he will juggle and you can continue hiting him with flash kick or what ever
Good luck user

Uganda doesn't talk english, is this a meme?

Ah geez. I'm not sure if my Hugo is up to scratch on this just yet. But we'll see how I do. I'm confident I can at least stay in winners up until the third round.

At least I got an actual hit on the paki, someone actually got perfected by him.

But yeah I suck at vidya

I'll play you in five minutes, what's your fightcade?

I'd love to fight you in fightcade right now lets do this

They got perfected twice by him.

Also why do you even bother playing games anymore Mark, take up quilting or something.

got pretty beat up by the first random fucker i found on fightcade, losing confidence

Kill yourself

Ok, tell me your username

Mark your eternally noob-tier skills are an embarrassment to our entire clan

not the first guy you were beefing with, but user is midwaywuzzupman

Hol up, I'll set this shit up and learn the basic moves and be back in a few minutes.

Please set up OBS and record, I want to see Mark get rekt by noobs.

Unless you're part of the (((tribe))) I wouldn't treat him as our representative.

Pre-Tournament matches?

he's actually winning to a person who i consider decent

MARK IS UP 3 TO 0

Yesterday might have been fun because everyone sucked donkey balls at it
But today get ready for a one sided steam roll if anyone who actually plays the game joins, i am taking my bets in one of the guys behind the tournament. Then maybe some other people are also good and then we can have some good final matches.

Just goes to show how much of a nigger (((Mark))) is

Okay, I've never played this game and got my controls set up. Name's jayceedee.

Pre-tournament matches pls

And here I thought you were good at fightan.

Mark confirmed for hiding his powerlevel

i played like 10 matches with someone on fightcade and i feel fucking exhausted. how am i going to survive this?

Can anyone challenge me again to test out if opening my ports worked?

He's ok, but he isnt anything special.

He is hiding his cake level.

You shouldn't even need to open your ports with FightCade.

I spectated just in time to see that. I'll be eating soon, but I've got an early Mark stream going for now.

Whoever loses to Mark in the tournament with a perfect earns the Nightcrawler Medal.

That's what the game advised after I couldn't play with Mark.

Fighting Game Tips 101

TOURNAMENT IN AN HOUR AND A HALF
Cytube set to random videos for now.

Why the fuck are we doing single elim? Single elim is like, the most retarded format.

Doesn't take as long
Yurop yesterday took 5 hours

Then don't make it best of 5, just make it best of 3 with Bo5 finals.

how many entrants did Yurop have?

Yeah, I'd like to go for double with bo3.

and actually disqualify noshowers

This is probably the biggest factor in the tournament being held up.

Sadly we had to switch to single elim, the problem being we have too many anons and most of them wont feel like sticking around for like 5+ hours, even the ones that are on the winning brackets and especially the ones on the losers bracket.

He powers up when he eats cake, like jewish popeye.

at least make a shitpost pool for losers to have fun after-tourney matches

For sure, we still have tomorrow for exhibition matches, rematches and THE ISRAEL VS PAKISTAN GRUDGE MATCH

BRACKETS HAVE NOW BEEN SHUFFLED

Please, someone give me some tips for Ibuki against shotos. I just played quite a few matches and I did relatively fine (read: didn't get completely wrecked) against most characters, but whenever he picked Ryu or Ken I just got my ass whipped and handed back to me raw.

General Ibuki tips are also appreciated.

where are the brackets?

help

Have you tried turning it on and off again?

Did you try restarting it?

yes

started working after the 3rd restart

Are you australian or something?

I worked 14 hours straight last night.

forgot to also mention the USA VS EURO CHAMPION fight

Mark, you're getting your ass whooped right now.

What are the controls? How do i jump?

up is jump

oh

3rd Strike is my game. I can't find anyone to play against and it turns out 8ch is hosting a tourney and 'how did I not hear about this until the day of'. Where was this organized? When did brackets get set up?

Hey its stjamesthemoorslayer. I'm going to be busy for a bit with family stuff, so could you bump my match to the end of the first round? I'll likely be back in time for that, but I wanted to say something ahead of time anyway.

Gazdakka, waiting on Trip

Mostly on Holla Forums and /radcorp/
On Monday.

Try asking in the cytube maybe?

Where on Holla Forums? /fgg/? I stopped checking because it's 90% shitposting and no one so much as mentions 3rd Strike.

Briefly mentioned on /fgg/. Most of the planning and thought happened on /radcorp/.

Geeet fucked, Mark!

Nigger it's been on the board for like a week and was pinned yesterday. Your fault for being a faggot.

I had not heard of /radcorp/ until today, I guess I will have to keep up-to-date with it from now on. 3rd Strike is my favorite fightan even though I'm garbage, and gaymen with 8ch is always fun. I'm more sad than anything else.

If you're a burger you have 20 minutes to sign up. /radcorp/ is the board/off shoot of Holla Forums that organizes the gamenights every few weekends.

I would, but I'm 30 minutes from home right now. Next time, I guess.

Alright. Keep your ear to the ground for next fightan tournaments.

When will you guys get a Halo CE game night going?

there have been rad events happening all the time, last one was Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. honestly don't know how you didn't hear about this shit unless you haven't been on the worst board in a year

Schedule is currently full until like april. Perhaps an off-weekend.

That was a good weekend. Need more archiving of it.

Still waiting for my opponent, but I'm here.

no script test

LESS THAN 10 MINUTES GET IN HERE
cytu.be/r/radtourney

Ahh, fuck you!

>undefeated vs mark
> To replay your match, type /replay challenge-1993-1515279847.52@sfiii3n

I'm wondering now, what other tourneys would people be into? I'd love to do a Rainbow Six/Counter strike tourney. Oh, and Quake.

If we're going for free/cheap games then Quake Live is a must, and Star Craft is free now (with Brood War too).

LET THE SHIT SHOW BEGIN MOTHER FUCKERS

shit taste tbh

Speedrunning would be cool, but not really a direct battle.

Doesn't that cost money these days? Why not just hold actual Quake 1 or Quake 3

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Shit you're right.

I really like how Live balances things though, but if more people already have 3 we can do that.

what is happening

Puyo tournament when? There's a free simulator and everything.

No, it costs money to buy, but it's no longer f2p. Pissed a lot of fags off who wasted hours in the f2p release.

Reflex Arena isn't a option because it's paid but it is a really good game and I love it, it's my favorite AFPS.
I think it's best to stick to tradition and just do QuakeWorld (nquake) or Quake 3 CPMA.

HIT F3 SO MATCH CAN RESTART FOR STREAM
[19:11:01] HIT F3 SO MATCH CAN RESTART FOR STREAM

How about S4 League?
Not the official one, but S4MAX private server.

Fucking garbage, please no.

MARK GETTING ASS KICKED

MORK CONFIRMED FOR OVEN

gassed over ten thousand times

YFW MARK SHOAHS THE STREAM IN SPITE

How about a Guitar Hero or Rock Band career playthrough?

BEFORE YOU START FIGHT MAKE SURE YOU WAIT UNTIL SPECTATORS GO UP TO 3 AND HIT F3

wow rude

Pretty much

Stop making fun of him, he might not join next time

Thank god. I don't want that hebrew to embarrass himself any further.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Secret fightcade tech

who is this little slut

Where can i see the brackets?

Fantasia /radcorp/ tournament on Fightcade 2 when?

I seriously hope you're not talking about siege and CS:GOee, I seriously seriously hope.

Read OP

GO is fine but we can do 1.6. So long as it ain't Source or… Condition Zero.

Bend over

It's a perfectly valid way to denote disgust over text.

That's a black and white picture of your grandmother from 1933.

I've thrown around the idea of a Robot Arena 2/From the Depths tourney before. Something that involves anons building something to a loose set of parameters and then duking it out.

I wish I had such cute genes in me

This makoto right now.

I didn't know this one existed and it unzips my dick, user. I'll try it later.

Really? First I ever heard about those games was because EGM did an article in 2003 on the "10 Naughtiest Games Ever Made", and they listed World Nude 96. Only until recently did I learn it was part of a bigger series of lewd games from worst korea.

There's also a lewd series Comad with pinball and a columns knockoff

Mark I wanna play some matches against you

tfw hitler is ducking me

WATCH NIGHTCRAWLER FUCK IT ALL UP AGAIN

lol

PISS BREAK

I'd be up for it. Only after we do vsav though.

Alright, good luck if it ever happens.

SHORT BREAK FOR NOW

Are we on break right now?

Gotta check these dubdubs

Knew I should have joined the euro tourney instead with my schedule.

Meant to say that's what happened when I let nightcrawler take over the stream, I'm back now

JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL WE HOST THE JOJO FIGHTAN TOURNAMENT, THEN ILL WIN :^)

How about a good game instead.

Whichever the next fightan tournament is.

Those were good times.

I will never stop shilling this game.

I really like a fighter that gets vertical.

What the fuck even was this match

Autistic bullying

INFINITE BLOCKSTRING FOR 30 SECONDS

Where were you when Evilagram got stuck in a blockstring infinite for 30 seconds

THIRD PLACE FIGHT TAKING PLACE

Play the Pakistan national anthem.

BURGER FINALS NOW

DOUBLE KO
EVILAGRAM FUCKING WINS IT
Too bad it's only 3rd place

BURGER BRACKETS RESULTS
WINNER SUPREME
Zemei
SECOND PLACE
Shinebox
THIRD PLACE
Evilagram

Well that was fun, but tomorrow we have even more. Not a tournament but exhibition matches that'll include your favorite matches from the brackets, the ISRAEL vs PAKISTAN grudge match and then the final EURO champ vs BURGER champ FOR THE ULTIMATE PRIZE FROM SANTA user.

shoto shitters btfo

When does it start?

animitch, if you can see this, i want a match with you tomorrow. i'm callin' you out.

No set time, the matches will take place randomly in the day that anyone can watch and be streamed if people want and then we'll end the evening with the two big matches which WILL be streamed.

Speaking of streams, if you enjoyed the channel for shitposting we also have another general channel (cytu.be/r/radstreameme) that we MIGHT use to stream games night randomly. radtourney will be used mainly for tournament uses only while radstreameme will be a general channel to get together and watch garbage.

Furthermore, if you have burning questions or want to post suggestions for future tournaments you can do it at >>>/radcorp/3121

He must have been a jihadist in several past lives to end up here.

At last I truly see

Holla Forums is the board of peace.

>>>/newsplus/142010
Any bet this is more to do with Jihad John winning the fighting games tournament?

That's some good taste right there.

Maybe a Top 5v5 Euro vs Burgers tourney someday?

They should nominate it on >>>/sudo/66174
Otherwise it will be non-stop furry boards.

from the finals

The actual /ss/ board here is trash, last I checked. Nothing but autists, FBI and people who sound like actual pedo's.

Quality tournament.

My sides

t.cuteboys

I'da beat dat nigga ass tbh

Who won?

I hate you so much, cake boy.

Right here. I'm not sure if they worked out a schedule for tomorrow for Euro v. Burger champs in chat.

yeah i hope its 7 pm utc
7 pm est is just too much

:^)

Alright, do the euros have Denny's?

Let's play USF4 next time we have a tournament like this.

tbh fam

USF4 isn't free though

Someone should make a thread on /radcorp/ for discussing this in but I think it'd be smart to prioritize quality netcode, we got a pretty wide geographic dispersal of players.

it has awful netcode, i doubt our ""diverse"" playerbase will be able to play.
something like windjammers or twinkle star sprites is quite good if we are not going to play fightan. but if fightan there are some amazing game available. vampire savior, karnov's revenge. kof series

Soul Calibur 2 on Dolphin

Dolphin uses GGPO for netplay, doesn't it?

Yes IIRC, it's been a while since I last used it. I also just remembered it has TvC too, you can play that if you want 2d. It was a very fun game IIRC

The only reason I don't join you faggots for fightan tournaments is because I like Round-Robin style tournaments and I can't handle excessive banter.
It really doesn't help that most of my mains are protags either.

So when do we go online today?

Yes

Alright, winner gets a Denny's gift card

whats dannys gift card

Fuck that. You should bake them a cake and send it to them.

what if paki wins, asking for a paki

Also I should add to the comment about Denny's There is one down in London which is basically the same as Pakistan but with more radical Islam

Mark, can I have an exhibition match with you?

can we have final euro vs usa for faggot supreme today 6-7 pm utc

If Jihad Johnny wins Holla Forums has to be in arabic and/or have the Pakistan flag for a week.

I'M FUCKING DYING
I hope there really were tripfags in there and that each one ate them

It's half/k/ pre-2nd exodus, tripfags were guaranteed to be there.

uh you do realize theres a street fighter 5 these days?

Here's your (You), now fuck off back to >>>/reddit/

well you could at least play street fighter 4 then, that was apparently so good it got a sequel. why are you intentionally limiting how much fun youre having with an older more roughly made game?

Are you merely pretending?

no theres a street fighter 5 i shit you not. look on wikipedia. 2016.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

From what I've played the netcode in USF4 isn't anywhere near as awful as people say it is. It's way better than this Fightcade shit where your combos always get rolled back and graphics glitches and rollback constantly get in the way. Not to mention that USF4 doesn't pause the game with a deafening BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP every few seconds.

PLAY GAROU:MOTW FAGGOTS

STREET FIGHTER IS GAY, FUCK CRAPCOM

Guys when is usa vs euro please tell.
Is it in an hour?
I'm two hour it will be 7pm utc we can play in an hour right??

Very well, let's have the israel vs pakistan fight at 6 and the final champion fight after that.

I meant 7pm UTC.

Was it the fightcade server or the emulator itself? Final Burn is an absolute bitch about running roms as it only accepts 200% perfect rom dumps.

I don't know, it just told me to open ports but even after I did that nothing happened and I still couldn't connect to anyone.

I hope this gets more people into playing 3s. Shit's fun but suffers from not enough players.

Also, man a lot of the fightcade dudes were salty.

Did you start Fightcade from the folder and not from a shortcut or as administrator? I had this issue before and it took me like a month to figure it out

I started fightcade.exe from the FightCade folder it came in.

Hmmst. Is your firewall blocking it perhaps?

I don't have a firewall.

SOME EXHIBITION MATCHES WILL BE STREAMED IN AN HOUR AS A LEAD UP TO THE FINAL FIGHT

Shit. Does it give you any kind of error when you try to connect to someone or does it just hang on "connecting"

i am already in fightcade lobby

i said i'd play today but i am so fucking tired

Just hangs until it eventually times out and sends a message into the chat box that says to open ports 6000-6009 UDP.

And you say you already opened your ports? Did you try restarting your PC?

I didn't restart yesterday but I did today when I shut off my PC.

Then it must be something to do with your port settings. That's the only thing I can think of.

Probably, my connection is pretty fucky in general because I don't have cable and only have 4g through a small sharing router.

Also: It muttered something about NAT traversal in the same open port message, I had similar issues when I was trying to play Age of Empires 2 through Voobly.
Could someone challenge me so I can see if it will finally fucking work? IGN is Jayceedee.

It didn't. Fucking god damn.

EXHIBITION MATCHES STARTING NOW

start it, its 6 pm - and almost midnight here
i have school tomorrow ;_;

Oi, faggot! I want to fight you!

alright, hold on.

huh, well that explains why I didn't like that cake the one user sent me. Good thing I gave it to the black homeless lady instead

Mark getting his ass kicked again.

You gave it to Michelle Obama?

BURGER VS EURO CHAMPIONS FINAL FIGHT GOING ON NOW

FINAL BOSS OF THIS GYM FIGHT IS ABSOLUTELY HYPE

ZEMEI VS NEELU THE PAKI

I know someone was watching. Post it already.

And the other one.

We might have stopped paying attention like halfway through

So you didn't get the double perfect screencap?

Yurop confirmed for superior continent

AND THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE FOLKS
NEELU THE PAKI IS THE CHAMPION SUPREME

/radcorp/ tournaments confimed for better than EVO. When is the next one happening?

Well another tournament might come up soon though it might not be fightan exactly. Keep your ear to the ground or check /radcorp/ every now and then

HOWEVER, IN A SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS, NEELU TURNED HIS PRIZE FROM SANTA user DOWN.

Zemei has accepted his though so.

It should be noted that the reason is because you can't send packages to Pakistan if you're not from an approved list of countries. And the approval list is like Saudi Arabia and China.

Did Neelu win?

yes

Fucking Paki

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
This is worse than 12 games over

webm when

The final fight is saved on twitch for a few days. Sadly does not include chat.

is the board kike getting double perfected recorded too? This is going to be anothah shoah if yes :^)

no but most of that match was recorded.

I was practicing parrying. Not sure if you guys saw the chat

Is it over?

Unless you're talking about the Paki, which in that case I got a few hits. but he's much better than me.

It over yes.

Alright, I'm gonna unsticky

wanna get in a few rounds though?

Maybe, im sure others would love to fight you.

I'll fight you mark.
Shinebox on fightcade

Also, I'll see if I can webm the championship

says you're not available

ggs maki, hopefully we get to play again

Video's downloaded, learning how to .webm

Wheres Pakis reward?

Paki turned down his reward because

Do you faggots have a discord?

I missed everything, faggots.
Who won between paki and Zemei? What was the score? What did they both play?

Did the kike get knocked around more?

twitch.tv/videos/216361800?t=01h15m02s

No, /radcorp/ is vehemently against such things as we want to avoid any potential circlejerks and shit that can ruin what we have going. We do have a board >>>/radcorp/ that we use for planning and throwing ideas, feel free to post there.

It was a first to 5 match, Zemei did great the first two rounds using Remy while Neelu played Yung. On the third round, Neelu used Urien and Zemei quickly fell. Zemei tried to comeback hard with Ibuki but couldn't and Neelu the Paki was crowned Champion Supreme.
Someone was going to make a webm, dunno if they finished it.

Yes he did.

Didn't even know Neelu had a yang, or that zemei had a remi. Full of surprises, these two. Hope they get their gifts from santa user

He means Yun, there's an alternate spelling for some reason.

Neelu used Yang in the first game against me, after that it was all Urien

In his defense, that double perfect came because he wanted to practice parrying.
In retrospect, hammering out heavy punch hadoukens and then trying to get him to shift over to other moves was a pretty bad idea.

NEVER 5GET