I just finished this game

I just finished this game

So is anyone else disturbed by the fact that the goal of this game is to empower a child murderer?

There is literally nothing wrong with murdering children.

Darkness is for fags, soyboy.

Sequel soon™

Children are shit.

>black children are shit

This game had a story? All I remember is getting drunk and clearing it in a single day.

I was more disturbed by the awful gameplay tbqh

its a decent game but the challenge becomes self defeating because they just had to implement a gay rpg system into it. pure mechanically focused games are always superior to games you can grind 2 git gud in. its why umihara kawase is the ultimate platformer

we all know that statistically you will end your own life before you sire offspring. there's literally nothing but disgust for your kind. like a pile of dog shit on a sidewalk doesn't trigger me; it disgusts me. you are like a pile of dog shit on a sidewalk.

Holy shit user just stop posting.

the level up system didnt bother me at all, not nearly as tedious as the MegamanZero RPG elements and to level up was still heavy on exploration like any good metroidvania is. you dont have actually use them if you want to go for a challenge, unlike metroid games which force it on you after you collect it.

le hivemind amiright :^)

what?

You have chronic asspain. Is Riptor a furry in KI or just a raptor? because thats the level of retarded you are on right now user.

wow i want to play this game now

They should've cranked up the bloom to 11 some more

Holy shit, you can murder kids?
I might buy it.

Better to empower child murderers instead of child fuckers.