Actual good youtube videogame channels?

No ecelebs, actual interesting channels discussing game mechanics, history, genres and game design. I have a few like boundary break, Ahoy and Mandalore but wondering if you niggers have anything good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbb9YYkag94
youtube.com/watch?v=z3CXQ23qvek
youtube.com/watch?v=Hu4hJf2RCEk
youtube.com/watch?v=Kx7LczO4sS4
youtube.com/watch?v=3ObLoGm2BWs
youtube.com/watch?v=G31RmLudzjQ
youtube.com/user/adric22/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DSP.

thanks

Anytime.

Super Bunnyhop

tamers12345

Gaming Historian

Yeah I've seen his stuff but hes barely made any content recently and spent nearly every recent video plugging merch and being a general faggot

pewdiepie and jontron are actually pretty entertaining. Going by some of the webms I see in the GG threads, they've got some good stuff, with some redpills subtly mixed in.

yeah no

>(((Super))) (((Bunnyhop)))

Kill yourself /leftypoo/

Fuck off already

I think PewDiePie is the only YouTuber that still, to this day seems genuine to me. Maybe this is his trick. I remember when I was 14 year old kid and I watched his shit. Now I'm 20 and I somehow gravitate to playing his videos in the background to provide noise while I code. He seems to effortlessly provide videos that both feel genuine and cater to the YouTube algorithm.

Then again, someone once said that good style is a combination of quality output and an appearance of effortlessness.

VIDEO GAMES

Yeah, video game video channels.

scott manley is a bit of a faggot but his autism makes for really entertaining videos, especially the ones involving science in any way. his kerbal space program videos are pretty good

I feel bad for our blind and death anons, although always surprised they can actually post like

SomeCallMeJohnny is pretty good. Generally chill, down to earth, and articulates his points rather well.

I've never hated PewDiePie, he just seemed forgettable to me. I'm definitely liking his stuff more as of late.
Fucking grade A taste. That Flex Seal video is fucking hysterical.

Whatever you say, fag.

I like Digital Foundry personally. I think they're the only game channel I'm actually subscribed too in fact

Matthewmatosis
Crowbcat

Raocow is a pretty amusing guy

Sort of a masochists, and likes to play romhacks and plattaformers in general

He also has some interesting autist supporting him

my dubs

Whops wrong genre
Well beta64 and boundary break.. i think is called
Are neat channels that show you unusual stuff abou the games

woa man nice digits checked!

TheGamingBritShow
VashTSB
Perils of Pokey
HyperBitHero
Clemps
Turbo Button

gggmanlives is pretty good

GameSack.

Joseph Anderson

I quite like the cucksack, just wish they never removed the fart noise from the intro.

TehSnakerer is good if you like hour long essays and Ross's Game Dungeon is pretty good as well.
Are there any channels that do videos on obscure or weird games?

PANNEKOEK

Sounds delicious.

Any more industry "redpill" channels that aren't complete fedoras or shills?

He was never genuine, you retard.

Prove it.

No actual human reacts to games the way he and his ilk do.

Cleanprincegaming. This autist manages to make high quality video essays a few times a week.

C
O
N
S
E
R
V
A
T
I
V
E

P
R
O
P
A
G
A
N
D
A

That dude thinks Halo 1 had Xbox live support, and thus invented online gaming. Dead wrong on both accounts.

MarphitimusBlackimus - Details from old FPS games
youtube.com/watch?v=sbb9YYkag94
Beta 64 - Nintendo Beta's
youtube.com/watch?v=z3CXQ23qvek
Accursed Farms - Runs a game series where he reviews obscure as fuck games
youtube.com/watch?v=Hu4hJf2RCEk
UncommentatedPannen - AKA Mr. Half A press (This is his second channel which he's active on)
youtube.com/watch?v=Kx7LczO4sS4

MechaGamezilla - youtube.com/watch?v=3ObLoGm2BWs

Pretty sure I just watched that video and he clearly says it invented "mainstream" online gaming not online gaming as a concept

Haha what? Give me the quick rundown.

Accursed Farms

He recommended mafia 3.

"Would start in 2001 with the release of the first Halo 1 on Xbox, and the ensuing launch of Xbox live."

Halo 1 did not have XBL support, it was Halo 2 that had it.

He believes that because talk radio is dominated by conservatives, that it amounts to propaganda. As if all of liberal media isn't.

Second part about radio mean for

gggmanlives

SsethTzeentach

Don't know about the whole story but this specific phrase is from a satirical episode where he is shitting on the game industry in general. And he makes an analogy with the radio industry, that when the government deregulates the radio market or something, radio descended into generic music and "Conservative Propaganda". I fail to remind what exactly he meant to criticize with that.

Also, he praised nu-wolfenstein and night in the woods, and recently started a podcast, so maybe he said some dumb stuff, wouldn't know.

IT'S A PIECE OF SHIIIIITT SONNY JIM
best accent

I'm pretty sure he disliked it. Although he didn't like Mafia II though.

NIER AUTOMATA ANALYSIS WHEN

Ross Scott
I will shill him in every thread because he is the only vidya youtuber right now that is good.

You are late, he was already shilled.

The only channels I'm subscribed to are Tehsnakerer, MarphitimusBlackimus, Accursed Farms and whoisthisgit.

You know the important part of shilling is that you don't stop shilling after it's already been shilled right? It's like you don't even want to feed your hungry family in eastern Europe.

Hello fellow Ross-shiller. He isn't the ONLY good one but he is certainly the best. There's actually an over-saturation of even top quality analysis channels, you just need to know where to look.

First two even have 20 minute long YouTube video game analysis recommendation channels, have at it.

Also I forgot another god-tier of mine, The Examined life of Gaming. Matthew Barton is also probably the most patrician channel aside from Ross, as he gives full on interviews with past titans of the industry, including tons of old CRPG devs. And he has like 300 of these interviews up with tons of huge names you'll know immediately, and many you won't unless you came of age with games in the 80s. Seriously, check it out.

damn that chick has a very punchable face

Ok, you are right that he isn't necessarily the only good one but he is the only one that comes to mind that puts as much effort into his videos.
Core-A gaming and MatthewMatosis are also nice despite only uploading once every 6 months.
I remember one user here made a video about Hirez and how they fucked over Tribes and I liked that.

i meant videos at the end, not channels*

He's pretty good if you can stomach the somewhat irrational hateboner he has for Serious Sam for whatever reason.

Lord Karnage/ClassicGameRoom is probably already known to most people on here, but if you're just looking to get introduced to random obscure old games/hardware in lieu of the typical in-depth more indepth analysis you'd get from other channels in this thread.
Also gonna plug Joseph Anderson since he's a more casual MattewMatosis with a more regular release schedule.
Also probably known to most people here but I'm gonna plug him anyways is smudboy. Go no further if you're looking to see dozens of hours of shitting on everything Bioware.

Maybe I'm being charitable but even the way you punctuated it points to those two ideas being separate yet related. Halo 1 was probably the first time that I recall being able to do 16 player (local) network play.

(on a console)

Are they any youtubers that do it just as a hobby anymore? I refuse to watch any youtuber who has a Patreon or is doing youtube videos as a """job"""

If you like indie horrors, John Wolfe is pretty good.

There are many, it's just that the ones who do it as a hobby tend to release content slower and so have less subscribers/ don't shill their videos for clicks so have less views.
Vid related is from a femanon who browses here and dedicates her entire channel to Bayonetta despite the fact that if she talked about newer games she would probably get more views.

I never said he wasn't wrong on the XBlive I'm saying he didn't say it invented online gaming as a whole online the modern console part of it.

whoah, subbed. noticed she has an entire retrospective series.

He is specifically talking about online console gaming. Even if you want to ignore the Dreamcast, Halo 1 did not have online play on Xbox. Period. SOCOM had a huge online playerbase long before Halo 2 finally got released.

Thanks. I've been playing a shit ton of Bayonetta lately, so this is useful.

There is also this user who made a Tribes Ascend retrospective in 2017 (took me a while to find). Again, if they wanted to get subs and views they wouldn't be talking about dead/old games but do it anyways.

Christ this board has gotten so shit

There was another user who made a N++ review but I can't find it again

Take it back

Ahoy is the pinnacle of youtube production value, to be quite honest family

kill me

Post shazbot mp4

Also Mangs was good for Fire Emblem content.
Funny shitposter with enough skill to not feel like you were watching a retard, very chill
He sounds like he'd browse this site with his attitude on life and things
sage because I don't like shilling jewtubers

I was a pretty big fag for Oney Plays before they had to start censoring themselves.

LazyGameReviews
You, too, will become enamored with wood paneling

Fuck you, check these instead.

Eh, I'll bite.
Dunkey usually makes heavily and well edited but silly and non-serious gameplay videos most of the time, but when he actually sits down and talks about certain topics in a slightly more serious manner, he makes a lot of very good points and brings attention to many interesting things.

Here you go user

Your taste is halfway decent, but then we get shit like this. when Dunkey is SJW heavy and unironically likes Uncharted, Telltale and other assorted shit tier casual games.

Not one retard has even recommended Smegmaking.
Goddamn, we got an user here who makes hour long playthroughs of games like Shadow Tower and Otogi.
Most of it is Youtube eceleb Reddit tier cancer.

SomeCallMeJohnny
Jontron
GamingBritShow
That one twat who did a three hour review of fallout 4.
Yuriofwind was good, but he rarely upload anymore.

Mangs is shit at fire emblem but he's alright as background noise. He also plays my project a lot

Did I fucking miss something?

The last point I heard him make was that he's too stupid to play Metroid

What? How and when?

Citation needed.

Dunkey said the chicks from Xenoblade 2 boobs were too big and made them look stupid. and then some anons flipped a shit.

Man, feminists have made everyone really fucking jumpy, huh?

When presented with undesirable action, it must be met with swift and unyielding reaction.

No thanks.

I think he liked Dead or Alive.

Yes you did
Pic related

You got a fat fuck with a near Feminist wife who fellates Uncharted, even 4, is totally ok with girls with manjaws and Booone capeshit and then gets triggered when a Japanese game has a woman with big tits.
The guy is a fucking idiot, most of his complaints about the industry are skin deep Jim Sterling tier and usually a reaction to some popular event.

Enjoy your Boogie 2.0 faggots
He literally only cares about about his Youtube cabal.

he threw Jon under the bus last time the media went on their natzee witch-hunt

he's worse than SJW heavy, he's reddit-tier unfunny

Nope

He was always Reddit-tier unfunny.

Videogamedunkey

lol u gay

Get cancer

You're saying literally nothing with that. Either she has or has not done something wrong. Demonstrate it. I fully acknowledge that she looks like she probably has sympathies with feminists at minimum, but you're the one making an assertion. I agree that the complaint is retarded when set next to other things he could have complained about, though tiddy that big is somewhat absurd. No matter how great it is.

Source? I can't find any evidence of this by googling, since it mostly yields shitty youtube "drama" channels trying to be the next Keemstar, failing to be as cancerous as him, and yet feeling more cancerous in the process.

MARK YOU FAT RETARD FUCK DELETE THIS THREAD AND BAN EVERY FAGGOT WHO BUMPED IT

Seconded.

Take this free coupon.

Google-fu, searching Youtube, and searching through his Twitter yielded nothing. Wasn't the "JONTRON RANT" a joke video?

Thirded

crowbcat, thebestgamers, matthewmatosis and pannenkoek are my favorite.
but since their videos are so rare, the only other channels i'll pay attention to are pretty cancerous but sometimes post entertaining stuff dunkey, worthabuy, and sometimes redletttermedia not to say i value their opinions.

Rockcock has become an unfunny tool after he started dragging his girlfriend into his content.

FFFFFFFFUCK

BASED DUNKEY

he didn't. if im not mistaken he even had jontron "guest appear" in a few videos since then. they could have been previously though. hes just a normalfag with above average game taste for a normalfag and can make decently funny videos about video games. he's also been playing for a while and not just in it as a fad like many others so atleast he's aware of the negative changes gaming has made and comments on them, but like worthabuy, he sometimes unironically likes shit, but atleast his opinions seem genuine.
people here have trouble separating content with the creator and act like people who watch their videos are supporting them via patreon or subscribing to them. or even suggesting others do. i use hooktube for everyone.

rockcock has his own channel though. i wouldnt equate him to thebestgamers entirely. though he is one of their "best" people.

He's grade C at best. I've unsubbed and subbed to his channel more times than I can count. After his shift away from vidya content though I'm pretty much done. He hasn't made me genuinely laugh since 2014 anyway.

Yes, because he's a fucking entertainer you literal autist. He's overexaggerating his reactions.

In other words, not genuine.

Robbaz

kys m8

huh?

Wanna name another site that allows me to watch half this shit? Besides that just about everybody I'm subbed to hates youtube.

Razorfist

Battle(non)sense (FPS netcode and other game/gaming hardware technical analysis)
DigitalFoundry (somewhat shallow technical analysis but still interesting)
My Life in Gaming (very well produced videos about retro gaming hardware, RGB modding, flash carts and modchips, things like that)

3kliksphilip (PC FPS stuff)
Gggmanlives (reviews Doom WADs, Quake mods, and things of that ilk. he reviewed Moonman Doom and pol.wad for fuck's sake)
also look up "Thief vs. AAA Gaming", the creator never made any other videos about vidya but it's worth watching perhaps more than anything else on here.

charliezzz (the king of second life trolling, vid related. roleplayer of Esteban Winsmore and Chargglez Firecaster. sadly is done with second life but i think he still streams other games)
EmptyHero/SmegmaKing (nothing needs to be said)
Jameskii, Pixelcat (funny VRchat vids)

pannenkeok2012 (half a-press guy's actively updated channel)
TheZZAZZGlitch (explains Pokemon glitches in autistic detail)
redfuzzydice (Mario Sunshine autism)
Kaze Emanuar (prolific Mario 64 modder)
Stryder7x (Paper Mario autist, the "Hitting this Block for 416 Years Crashes Paper Mario" guy)

If anyone knows of good game technical analysis channels let me know. Preferably stuff from people that have done their own research instead of regurgitating obvious shit for views like The 8-Bit Guy.

TeamGamerfood

well for one, dont make an account and all that shit, by making an account and subbing and al that shit you become part of the "youtube community" which also means you become part of cancer. you can use youtube without creating an account.

or just use hooktube. its essentially a youtube downloader application in html form.

This thread really is reddit incarnate.

Guy only has 4.5k subs.

Not if you want to be updated on the people you follow. Generally I don't give a shit. The "youtube community" is like saying the "the United States community" there is none. Besides that I don't even look at comments so the only thing I'm doing is giving youtube information on people who generally have less than 20k subs.
Does it take space? I only have 2GB free.

youre new to the internet, arent ya buddy. how old are you? but for fucks sake, if youre too stupid to understand how your account makes you cancer, just take my word for it and listen to your betters.

want to be updated? go to their channel, sort by "most recent" then bookmark it. make a folder of all your favorite jewtube fags. then right click on that folder and open all tabs. then scroll through those tabs. this isnt fucking rocket science.

This board is full if rapefugees goddamn

youtube.com/watch?v=G31RmLudzjQ

Not too well known but I started watching Nitro Rad last year and he's become my favorite besides AVGN. I agree with the whole thing about being genuine making a better vidya channel and this guy really seems like he really loves what he does and reviews.

You act like I engage with youtube like it has a core audience or something. It's just a source for videos with a convenient update page and an annoying UI ran by kikes who are losing millions.
Don't wanna. I already have a dozen or so on Holla Forums alone. Basically when the majority of the people I'm subbed to start to move on from youtube for obvious reasons I'll likely do the same. But for now I can't get their shit on any other site.

Not what i asked.
On my dirt PC because old one died. 800GB of space with half a dozen disc drives.

He's as normalfag as it fucking gets, but he introduced me to Lisa the Painful, so I can't really hate him too much.

irrelevent.

i already spoonfed you an answer.
youre such a retard, holy shit. go back to reddit or wherever the fuck you came from. or lurk for longer.

Seems completely relevant if you accuse me as a part of the community.
One that's incredibly inconvenient, partially tedious, and will crash my browser because of limited memory.
With how triggered your getting at using youtube with a throwaway account I'de say you need to take a break for a while. Also keep posting. You sound like a whiny bitch and it's making me chuckle.

its not.
you need to go back, retard. seriously.
a throwaway account saves your channels? remarkable. sounds almost like youre lying on the internet to protect your pride.

Then what is? So far you have no argument

I bet you have no issue with second life playthoughs either.

So cancer then? Good to know.

Can't be Accursed Farms. Blew my mind when I found out he did the old Civil Protection Machinema

Total Biscuit makes very interesting first impressions videos with lots of analysis.

I found this guy a week or so ago, comes across some neat old stuff and cleans it up.
youtube.com/user/adric22/videos

Never forget the PN.

You need to leave immediately.

Oh yeah. Like his Thief 4 video, and it's sequal video of him being butthurt people don't agree with his shit taste.

It's shit tier autism then. Especiallt VRchat. It's just autists yelling at autists.
Also Jontron's been on the up and down in video quality for a while now. Continue having shit taste.

I pity you for hating fun and I don't care about Jontron, I was calling you cancer for having a Youtube account and feeling the need to mention it.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/

I have never been more disappointed in you Holla Forums

Degenerate and effortless retardation isn't fun unless you're also a degenerate. So I guess I don't mind your pity. Otherwise I don't see why you're so triggered over the fact that I have an account. Again, continue having shit taste.

no, you feel redditarded

Fucking Cyrilic writing system

cuz
you
are
a
FAGGOT

How - literally bleeping out when they say faggot and nigger. When - When youtube demonitization happened.

Clearly you have not seen the fucking dregs of humanity this community has to offer
Mangs is average, especially compared to the Fire Emblem jewtube community outside of Dondon151 and a few unknown autists

Also tell what the project is faggot

He's been slowly getting worse over time
Still pretty okay but he's turning more and more into a typical jewtuber by the day, playing fad shit for god-knows what reason and ending up creating fad shit of his own too
Plus his reviews are shit half the time, he's overrated as fuck and he's worshipped by his cucked fanbase who take his shit as the word of god whenever he says or does anything even remotely seriously
Still though, the way he creates content is still very unique and I'll give credit where its due but I rarely watch him anymore compared to how much I used to
His megaman playthrough is still the stuff of legends

gg no re

exquisite

MandaloreGaming is pretty good for reviews, mostly about the less known gems. He also did a really good video about Scam Citizen and probably the best E.V.E Online review there is. The thing i like about him is that he cares alot of about the quality of the review that he gives out and not being a sell-out. His past contents are some short video skits (e.g. TORtanic, Shazbowl) but he turned a new leaf around 2 years ago.

Also Hugbox for being a S.T.A.L.K.E.R lorefag but changed into yet another gamer youtuber with opinion

Nigger his content is 90% about CS:GOY. Too bad though, since his contents are well made (for a technical breakdown of vidya) and makes CS:GO(y) looks better than it actually is. If you want a TF2 version of him (albeit silent) you can look up sigsegv.

He's shit and same goes with Cr1Tikal, his droll humor gets old after a few videos

Honestly, DSP is really amusing to look at if you manage to get past his absolutely awful playthroughs.

Big tits sag faster, and too much of a good thing is a bad thing

Lazy Game Reviews, Dunkey, Robbaz, Cr1tikal, AccursedFarms, Vinesauce, Rockcock64 (the old Best Gamers videos are fantastic too), Helixsnake, Larry Bundy Jr.

I plan on making videos for "fun" actually to feed my own insanity, although how good they are is probably up for debate I'm the guy with the chart and plans for a feature film length review of Uncommon Time.

the ones that only show gameplay and keep their irritating faggoty millennial faces and voices out of the vid

I assure you that I've wasted enough hours on this shit that I know what I'm talking about.
Staff of Ages

This thread is
ASS

bump