STOP CRASHING YOU PIECE OF SHIT GAME

STOP CRASHING YOU PIECE OF SHIT GAME

WHY IS IT SO SHIT

WHY DO I GET MORE RELIABILITY WHEN USING A PLAYSTATION 2 EMULATOR

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Bully:_Scholarship_Edition#High_frame_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They fucked up and changed engines. Guess which?

DIDN'T WE HAVE THIS THREAD YESTERDAY?

Unreal 4?

It's one of the shittiest ports available on Steam.

The PS2 Renderware version was not that great but it was better than the remakes with Havok, Gamebryo and Mud Duck.

As bad as the crashes are I can name some way worse ports. DMC3 on steam is still complete shit for example.

It's like these companies hate money or something.

Works for me on my Wii and WiiU .

Rockstar does not want to soil it's hands with filthy PC money.

Because it's a console game.

Is it as bas as Just Cause 3? I bought it off steam winter sale for $7 and I didnt check the forums to see the fucking game had memory leaking issues and crashes your system. Fucking game took up all my 16 GB of RAM and SSD traffic even after you closed it. Even with my Titan Xp.

I guess it's not filthy as long as it's Shark Cards.

It's even more of a shame when an actually good game has a horrid PC port.

I remember someone commenting

Rockstar can't into PC

Did we play the same game?
I was running it with outdated as fuck hardware including 8GB of DDR3 RAM and the game ran just fine with no crashes.

It's really fucking mediocre so you're not really losing much, plus I pirated it.

What version of the game was it? The original ran reportedly fine. The latest patch addded said it fucking did it.

Then that's not it since the crack only came out 2 years later.
Puzzling

Maybe stop playing on your potato
Buy a console if you're poor and buy a PC if you want top notch preformance.

PCfags who game on 200 dollar laptops deserve it.

Just get a PS2 and then pirate. It's the most common console ever. Shouldn't be expensive at all.

Pretty much every PC port that I play crashes at least occasionally. PCs have better hardware, but are unreliable and inconsistent.

Could have at least used a different pic than the bully thread that's already on the catalog. Why isn't anybody doing their mod job properly? Why is it only "what the mod doesnt like" that gets moderated. This board needs to fucking burn and mark's fat kike ass needs to be tossed in an oven.

To be fair it had a horrid console port too

This is a joke right?

Listen here faggot, if your last brain cell didn't just die you'd know that the PC version of Bully is notoriously shitty, and straight up doesn't work on Windows 10.

Is this bad bait or are you retarded?

Gamebryo?

If you have a pirated version, patch it. I did and had no problems with crashing or bugs afterwards. A quick internet search could have told you that. If you have the Steam version, get out.

I still don't understand why they refrained from bringing it to the PC. Is it a contract issue, or is it just not financially worthwhile to divert effort to make even the shittiest possible port instead of working on other projects?

Works on my machine :^)
I actually had zero troubles with the game and I ran it on an ayymd card back in 2012

Have you tried actually setting it up?

What fucking year is it?

Shit, forgot to post the link
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Bully:_Scholarship_Edition#High_frame_rate

There's your problem. Although to be fair the PC port of the game is abysmal and would crash every half hour or so on my machine too.

>Watching 2BFP lets play of it
Read the reviews more often or pirate before you buy.

Just replay JC2 tbh fam

what the fuck? I pirated the game more than 5 years ago and played the shit out of it; literally had no issues
IIRC, it came with a 1.2 patch which fixed everything
also, later I learned there was also a 60 fps fix for this game
the fuck is with this steam garbage? GTFO

It says right there you faggot
also the game was made with 30fps in mind like Okami HD
that's why playing in 60fps breaks some missions

I always thought the main character from Bully grew up to be the main character of Manhunt. They look similiar and IIRC you don't know anything about the past of Manhunt's main char

Interesting, when I played it on a pirated copy it never crashed for me, but it's been a while so I don't remember specifics.
Was there a non-steam distribution? or some sort of patch?

OP's probably using Windows 10 or something

fucking obviously, this shit came out in 2008

I meant on PC

oh, you meant on disc, forgot for a moment those things exist.
Anyway OP, try poking around for a patch, if it doesn't work out try some sort of pirated version, it worked well for me and the other guy.

Why are you emulating instead of playing the PC version?

The game didn't age well at all.

IS that Bobby hill?