4 AM

Losing control?

What game do you play to waste time?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i fucking hate these threads, GO DIE

It would have been dota 2 if this was a year ago. Now i dont have time to waste. ;_;

It used to be TF2 and Pokemon. Now it's usually BB.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
Wrestle Kingdom 12 was one of the best shows I've seen live. I hope I see more shows live like that.

DOA5 or Yakuza

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

So the guy who wrote that hitori bocchi manga I've been raving about for weeks also wrote Mitsuboshi Colors which is dropping an anime in like 2 days so I'm pretty happy about that. Was going to watch this anyway but now I'm even more excited.

holofag Checking in. Might be the last time in a bit that I do, gonna try and fix my sleep schedule.

Doesn't she break her back in that position?

How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

What'd you do today fam?

Why do you need a normal one anyway?

I ended up sleeping instead of doing the snack run before the blizzard hit. Besides that I didn't do shit today.

Been playin Nekopara. Love it.

Make some snow cream

Apparently. Whats gameplay like?

Started school on tuesday. It only took me 3 days to get over my fear of talking to people. The class has like 4 really cute girls and i think im gonna try talking to the cute black one on monday.

Morning folks. Extreme cold warning in effect today. Pretty chilly out. Can't wait to be back home and play vidya. Job fair went great as well.
went to a dispensary, they had ounces on for a hundred bucks. Got two

I got shit for bringing my vita to work so I waste time on fate grand order in my downtime

Good luck on fixing that sleep schedule.

How are blizzards in the north?

a week of school and some exams, then I'm free.

thanks

Mate, even for a VN this game is lacking as a game. There are no choices.
Its an animated novel with H scenes. Still good

Crusader Kings 2, good night

we got a lot of snow, and now we got a lot of wind coming tomorrow. It's gonna be shit either way.

Luuuucky. I would kill for two ounces. Fucking jeff sessions seems to be fucking it up down here though.

F

Forever free? Whats the next step of your master plan

Why not just watch anime instead

Cya next time user

Would you believe im taller than most of the girls in class?

Why are you out?
Logan Paul's are the top memes now.

I meant what's it like?

I do that too but I like the 3d models for the animation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I mostly just stay inside during a blizzard, but it's usually nothing but white outside.

Good to know. Grabbed those last minute on sale. Got the sonico vn too

Going to enjoy it while I can, Liberals are going to shit the bed HARD when legalization rolls through

Work shit. What's even more mind blowing is how many dipshit are just walking over to my gas station to buy a chocolate bar or some shit, then bitch about the weather during the entire interaction

was meant for

The average height or girls is like 5'5 so

I've considered learning MMD or another 3d animator and making my own manga/anime/something with it tbh

I've been up north exactly once and it was pure hell. Fuck the cold
How goes user

Get a part time job

Do it whats the plan for voices?

I heard Logan Paul got in shit for doing a video about a dead guy in a suicide forest. Did anything else come out of that?

At least im not that much of a manlet. I also got my book for free. Thst saves likes 200 dollars.

swell because its been oddly warm this year. Normally its -40 before the wind-chill around this time.

What why?

Just become a NEET. Join us.

I'd prefer doing a manga. I wouldn't have to animate them so much as pose them, take pics and add word bubbles. From there its just writing cute plots and shit.

A bunch of people bitching and some people unironically telling him to kill himself making themselves look stupid.

LP is now banned from japan.

Im heading to bed. Night.

Dead cells, because boredom.

Starting work Monday. What are the chances of there being a potential girl to date you guys say? it's a engineering firm.

(checked)
Alaska user?
I can't really imagine how cold that is, it only ever gets below 0 here very very rarely. Does shit insta freeze at that point?

Cya next time fam

How goes user

Low. Most women are already married or have BFs

Become a Drawfag and make some sweet nudes for us dude

slim to none.

Maybe a secretary or something. Don't get fired for sexual harassment.
How goes user

The whole 3d animation is exactly because I can't ever become a drawfag

What about their daughters then?

Ontario liberals need to monopolize vices and have already planned out how many dispensaries they're opening in the province. My town is getting one. we currently got 30 throughout the city and that is hardly enough to keep up even though it's still illegal

I'm probably going to get a snack soon. Don't you know things do not instant freeze at below 0? It takes like -60 or some such for near instant freeze.

You can too become a Drawfag. I know you got the time so just draw, nigga. When its no good then tear that page out and draw something else.

Holy shit thats going to suck. Maybe if its well staffed and has multiple lines you won't have to wait in line for hours each time.

-40 is close to -60
What you snacking on?

Kind of. Its just best to keep your skin covered and have a layer or two. I will go out in a T shirt, sweater, and then coat. Two pants, and two socks along with a glove and something to cover most of my face.

A friend of mine was walking to class and started getting frost bite because he had his face exposed too long. He was outside for like 20 minutes or so.

Night.

I already put in my application
I want to go to nippon so no ty 4 now

I don't know yet, have any suggestions?

You know that feeling when you know you have to get up for something tomorrow, but you just don't want to? I feel that every time I have work the next day. It makes me feel like whatever I did during a day off was meaningless. I even felt this at the end of Christmas and spring breaks as well, that feeling of "I should've done more, but now I don't have any time left." I want to be able to manage time better, but I sleep too much on my days off. I want to be able to get the feeling of a nine hour sleep without actually having the sleep nine hours.

Whats really fun to see is after its been -30 to -40 for a week or two and see people out jogging in normal jogging wear at zero. It feels so warm despite being freezing.

Its just not something I think I'm capable of. I've always had absolutely terrible chicken scratch hand writing and can barely draw stick figures. Plus I'm old.

Thats scary as fuck. Did he lose his nose?
Its warm enough here all winter that I can go out to smoke in shorts and a light jacket. I don't even live that far south either.

Do like I did and quit after you have nippon money

If you are going to the store then get some cheeze/meat combo sticks things. Thats been my go to snack all week.

if they don't give me the month and a half I want to go, then I will

Thats too much.

We need global warming

How much are you saving for a month and a half long trip?

I plan on sleeping outside in the forest whenever possible, and only doing cheap hotels or hostels when I'm in a major city. It should be around 2-4k CAD to do things comfortably

there are times where I'll still feel somewhat out of it even if I get at least 5-6 hours of sleep.

You can draw you just need some practice. If you want to do something then just do it, mate.

I love the cold. It weeds out the the weak.

It's still a single store that's supposed to cover a population of around a half million. It's not going to work

Oh I've had those feelings long ago, then I made internet friends.

Fam I spent 4k including airfare for 2 weeks.

Maybe try for a regular 8 instead of 9 at least.

I'd rather the 3d thing, thats a skill in itself anyway

At least you won't get fucked for possession and can get it from dealers still.

No, he just went back inside and warmed it up. the process had started so his nose was white but it just needed warming up.

I find that even internet friends can't fill the void at times tbh.

Cops haven't bothered with possession charges here for years. Cops only go after dispensaries when they're after free bud. They don't even arrest anyone.
This has been a long time coming, there's been a demand for it since y2k, just the US kept threatening to fuck up border relations if we did anything with it.
Since the states are losing the war on home soil, those threats will be pretty empty these days

Can you like attack people with water in that temp to freeze them?

It's much better than being lonely and the only person you really speak to is your mother.

I guess but most people are pretty covered up. I haven't heard of people doing that.

Sounds comfy. I'm too afraid of getting a record or I'd still smoke. As it is though I don't want to deal with it down here

She cute brah?

Have you ever ridden a moose?

You gotta cut that shit away dude. Everything gets better when you escape that.

didn't you buy a bunch of whores?
I'm sleeping outside and spending 30$ a day on food max, and a round trip plane ticket is 1k

I hope it does tbh. If I ever move out and end up running out of money, I'll just kill myself the day before rent is due.

Answer the question

Just saying, you won't be able to do much with that. Subway costs add up, you'll want better food now and again, and what happens when you get sick of sleeping in a tent. Get a bigger budget.

It does, mate. It really does. Just dont quit your job because you'll never want to go back home.

At this point, I don't plan to. Even then, I'm more likely to get fired before I do decide enough is enough and I quit.

No

Any possible jobs in the future?

month long JR rail passes are 40$ for foreigners, maybe my food costs will be a bit more, but with little to no hotel costs, I think I'll be able to make it

You wont get fired. You turn up and do your best. You'll find everyone else is a 5 thumbed retard who cant even turn up on time and promotions are in your near future.

I haven't started looking for any potential new jobs yet, but it took about half a year of searching for the job I have now. Granted at least now I can say I have something on my resume.

I bet shes thicc right, hawaiin girls are always thicc

Month long passes are like 300$+ for moving around the country. And theres multiple lines in tokyo anyway that you have to ride besides JR.

She's white.

So you are a mixed raced mongrel eh? That explains everything.

I told you this a long time ago.

dubs i kill myself

guess you're living another day.

Who are you?

How goes user

Who are (you)?

What's the meaning of life, /4am/?

To be comfy.

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

should i be in prison if i want to fuck that wolf

If it doesn't have paws its fine, how goes user

IDK where I got that 40$ figure but you're right, train passed cost quite a bit. I'm starting to learn towards the 4k, and maybe that half a month can turn into a week.
Still, I can work off 30$ a day for food, and I have no problem sleeping in a tent, as long as I get to go to lots of onsen

ur gay

Fuck, i'm late – better post tits.

Catgirls are alright

Just do a month and aim for like 6k, 10k if you want to really ham it up. 30$ of food would suck. Theres so much stuff you will want to try constantly, it was one of the best parts of the trip. Plus cheap hotels/hostels only cost 25-40$ a night. At a month for cheap hostels thats only 750$.
Trust me my trip was on the cheap side, and now on my next one I'm planning on bringing a much larger budget as it is. And your budget is like a fraction of what my first one was.

They look better than yesterday. How goes

Cowgirls are better

Maybe. Wolfgirls are best.

Wrong. Wolfgirls don't produce milk.

What would make for a good snack for work? it needs to be something that's easy to make and doesn't take long to heat up.

Shows what you know about canine-human physiology

Beat the father in law at drinking then get in shit for getting him shitfaced. I think I'm done with life almost, just have to deface a giant concrete potato.

Snacks by definition to me at least, should never require heating up. Its a meal if you gotta cook it.

As in its the natural state of being for a cowgirl, not wolfgirls.

k… wat?

Cows are all slow and lethargic. Wolfs have got that energy, the hunger for the D

I have a dream of a giant concrete potato from time to time and I know it exist thus my goal is to deface it with paint. Honestly it torments me.

All I have eaten for the past week is peanut butter sandwiches. Except it was soya butter cuz I'm too weak for real peanuts.

>tfw no gf with huge fuggin tiddies to suck on whenever I'm thirsty

What are you doing

I aint got all day nigga. Just need someone loyal. Gotta bring home the bacon.

ghost are you around? I need another for some dnd

anyone else interested hit me up

My NEET ex had massive tits. Like yuge. Was nice.

Yeah well I gotta live that comfy life

How.

Activated almonds bro.

I've honestly been to places I dreamed of. I mean its fucking eerie when somehow you know the layout of an abandoned building nobody has been in the last 50+ years.

Why are you letting the jews do this to you

He doesn't grow his own food or cannot read ingredients.

Fair enough. Im a provider so.

Neat. Can you use these powers for good?

He eats something called soya butter. Its in the name

Who are you providing for?

big breats are the greatest thing a woman can offer tbh.

Define for good? Its not like I get to choose what I see, most of the time they block out me doing shit in gensokyo and god damn that pisses me off when that happens.

It is clear he has brain problems then.

Who doesn't

nah

me and myself so i'll sub in a wolfgirl. Too bad i travel around the country on business so i cant really have a wolfgirl. Cant have anything.

Dream of a way into into my heart

I still think I can make it on 4k, I'm determined to.
if I can cut out that 750$ from hostels to the rail pass and food

Flat chests are cute
Cute!
My favorite nip girl I banged was like an A cup and was all shy when I said they were kawaii tbh

Just get one of those travel boxes for her

Is that including airfare?
Are you going to move around the country or just do tokyo?
Why not wor

That solves that.

No. I don't think I could get the approval for that, already got one that ain't mine.

Traveling on a small budget ain't that great when there is tons of shit to see. 6-7k USD.

das rite

No, it cant happen. If you recall i was the dude posting pictures from within hotel rooms. Guess what, i had been in more than i had shown. Every 2 weeks or so i gotta move. I hate my life by it is what it is. I would never expect a woman to stick around for me.

I'm going to bed. See you guys around.

Little better, mom still coming down from chemo. Tried to get her to quit smoking but she never listened.

k have fun jerking off

good night

I'm a NEET whos spent the last 4 years in a single room, and then 4 years in another room before that. I'd kill for that kind of job.

Cya next time fam

Sorry fam that sucks. Glad I quit mostly

Man, you just end up missing your own room. I mean when I'm back home I tend to spend a lot of time in mine.

Be careful what you wish for. The businessman life will remove more than your will to life. I'm a fucking renegade compared to most other guys with my job.

my plan was to ride the train down from Sapporo to somewhere in the Izu peninsula
I'll probably cut my days down to the longest JR pass and follow that line.

My parents have lived in this house since I was like 3. I've had the same room for 25 years so yeah I probably would miss it eventually. Would take a long time though.

What do you do?

Have you ever watched "Only in japan" the goober in that backpacks from south to north and you could maybe pick up some tips.

The homesickness will get you after a bit. Now I'm missing home. Have a drink for me.

Despite being a NEET shut in I don't really care for home much. As long as I have a computer anywhere could be home.

I go to meetings and give presentations. Typical Businessman stuff, but it requires that you live what you do. You gotta know your shit if you want to sell yourself. Forget what your ambitions your life is for the company.

Why would you want to live this life

What else can i do? Everyone is desperate for a job these days.

I love you all

no me

You too.

Late tonight, I guess.

I play one called "refresh the catalog to see if anything worth opening has cropped up".

no u

Especially you, mate.

no no