Katawa Shoujo came out 6 years ago today

Have anything to show for it?

I-I played it only three years ago

I started the Lilly route a week ago and stopped playing. I need to get back to it

I feel like things are better now when compared to how they were I played it although nothing is really different.
I should probably go through it again some time.
Lilly is my favourite.

Do it for her, user.
You'll love it.

jesus christ it came out 6 years ago?
kinda makes me sad that I'm still as lonely as I was when I played this game before.

visual novels are not gaming

The blind one was cute

spoken like a true weeb pleb

bitter repressed sadness and regret that won't go away, patheticness as I invested my time and mind on this social feel simulator and the burden of a thought sunk into my mind, "this will never happen to me, I wasted my school years being an antisocial fucktard".

thank you for reminding me

Haha good thing I won't play this then… ha…

No regrets playing this, as I always knew that I'd be alone.

I played this game and it made me apologize to an ex for being emotionally neglectful towards her.

I completely forgot how soul-crushing it was.
I'm still glad I played it.

Fuck you Smokes, do the bad ending.

I dont know if I can face those feels again, just by hearing the soundtrack make my heart ache.

some user say KS rise back a bit with DDLC popularity, maybe the yuri character are similar with hanako.

Even our most advanced testing equipment can't detect any testosterone in this thread. Only sodium and xenoestrogens.

One of the best parts about the game: the music.
I keep the OST with me and usually throw it in a pen or other device in the middle of other 30gb of music. Every once in a while, that music box song comes up and I remember everything associated with it. It usually can turn a rainy day into a happy one.

Only 6 years? For once it feels older.

I've got plenty of testosterone for you to test out.

…Rin is the best girl.

What about all the garbage Holla Forums threads for the next 5 months past the release?

Rin was pretty good, didn't like Scarface that much though.

Never played it, but I almost got all the achievements on katawa crash

I remember telling people it was a cripple fucking simulator and weirding them out.
Good times.

Same. This game made me really depressed for a few days after playing each route, but I can't say I regret playing it. It made me feel feels that ive never felt before. Probably never will again but im always searching for other VN's that scratch that itch.

Man of taste

Rin is second best girl.

lilly is love

i just have to say that Rtil is an homo

I'll suck your dick user, I'm not a femboy or trap or whatever, I'm just a dude

It's because you most likely bundled it up with the development times, which was 2-3 years? So almost 10!

that's fuckin rough, man. Makes me want to play through the whole thing again. How do I view the video on hooktube?

have you tried clicking it?

Just look on the bright side user. You can't be cucked. Don't have to worry about providing for anyone. And you have full control of all you're life chooses.

LMAOing at your life, pussy-whipped fags who get an erection when interacting with the disabled (or retards who ran even when your doctor told you not to).