THE. RIDE. NEVER. ENDS

THE. RIDE. NEVER. ENDS.
youtube.com/watch?v=fOpUdR944c0

Other urls found in this thread:

4threvolutionarywar.wordpress.com/2016/06/27/the-iranian-precursors-of-the-fourth-political-theory-eugene-montsalvat/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/9009165/Irans-Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-says-capitalism-in-decay-as-he-meets-the-Castros-in-Cuba.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kanye 2020

Is unruhe really Jim profit's brother? Like for real?

Iran is so based

2016 in Holla Forums was fucking wild.
2017 is going to be fanfuckingtastic.

Jim may say it in a figurative sense. I miss Jim Profit though. He was truly /ourguy/.

He's been on like three times in a week my god.

Unruhe TV show hype

Should we launch a letter writing campaign to get Unruhe a show?

I'm going to pretend to be qt.314 north korean secret agent, telling him that dear leader wanted us to be partners and that pissing against kim jong sun's statue will the sign for me to pick him up and make third worldist babies

Nazbols are fucking idiotic Slavs wannabe nazis.

I like some of the Roo's videos tbh

same here.

Everyone should unironically like brother number Roo, he based af

man, I'd fucking watch the shit out of that

He gonna bring back Tudeh Party of Iran

=HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY SIDES=

4threvolutionarywar.wordpress.com/2016/06/27/the-iranian-precursors-of-the-fourth-political-theory-eugene-montsalvat/

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/9009165/Irans-Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-says-capitalism-in-decay-as-he-meets-the-Castros-in-Cuba.html

Unroo confirmed for Iranian celebrity.

not an argument. just because the article is from a porky news site dosen't make his statement less true.

I wouldn't be surprised if unrHUE moves to Iran an becomes an unironical islamic gommunist, after this.

He would have to lay off the Hennessy tho.

i wonder if they will grant him an iranian qt girl

**KURWA**