Anything decent under 5 bucks before the shit ends?

Anything decent under 5 bucks before the shit ends?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/48700/Mount__Blade_Warband/
store.steampowered.com/app/322290/Gurumin_A_Monstrous_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/38600
broadbandnow.com/All-Providers
store.steampowered.com/app/12200/Bully_Scholarship_Edition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

store.steampowered.com/app/48700/Mount__Blade_Warband/

Garfield Kart

sell your steam account and buy a suicide pill

How many fucking Steam threads do we need up at one time?

store.steampowered.com/app/322290/Gurumin_A_Monstrous_Adventure/

Thats quite the wide range.

That looks cute.

I would, but I'm waiting for Mount&Blade: Bannerlord

Not anything that has been released these past five years. Ever since these deals got stale following the refund system, you've had to move the barrier to "anything under 10".

The more Steam threads there are, the more people will think giving shekels to (((Newell))) is acceptable here.

Yes, don't buy games and then complain that the industry is shit.

Good job, faggot.

Buying games isn't going to convince companies to make good games, user. If anything, they'll keep making things shittier and shittier until people decide they've had enough.

This is some serious sub-90 IQ tier shit.

Looks fun though, will give a pirate before buying though

>>>/bgtt/

One finger death punch is a horrible port, bad devs, but fuck the gameplay is pretty great

From the Depths if your autism is terminal.

Oh yeah, and the greatest fightan ever (guilty gear xxac+r) is 3bux, you corporate whore.

what's wrong with the port?

Sitting in my cart right now. r8/8

i would get rid of rainbow six

So you're using your local library's free wifi?

Dump everything but siege and change siege to the normal edition. Starter edition is a trap.

Nice try ubisoft

The games I want to play are long gone. I don't want to play DRM ridden microtransaction infested mess.

I feel like Seige is a ticking time bomb. Ubisoft is full of incompetent SJWs. It's only a matter of time before the next update kills the whole thing.

Be a good goy and buy KF2

Seconding this,unless this guy's being sarcastic in which case fuck him with a rake.

Everyone is worse than Hitler because no one is good enough.

Is JUST 3 worth it? Can't decide on that or the Rainbow Six collection sans Siege. Feels like I got nothing this sale.

I have no money and can't even buy something on my wishlist that's like 50 cents,i feel awful

I think you might have a problem.

this_is_what_some_people_believe.png

Moreso being too poor is the feeling.

What multiplayer games should i buy. I am a poorfag i cant even afford pubg

I had just found at the last time a game called
it reminded me of oldie style tactical swat games,
dirty cheap and apparently well rated, dont the expansions though

is that a bismarck before hittler took over?
that colored thing was really well done,

that's not how it works chaim

no, that's Hindenburg

When did you realize steam sales were just another shitty jewish trick to scam you out of your money?

scam?

he's poor, so he's butthurt about sales

got lost on the way to gamefags, kid?

Check out Jet Set Radio. Its not even 2 dollarydoos; definitely worth it if you've never played it or haven't played it in a decade.

Oh yeah,i sure do love all those drm free multiplayer games i can play with friends
oh wait.

ignore the people screaming sour grapes.

Maybe you aren't broke, but I still don't see how it's a scam.They tell you straight up that you can buy a shitload of games for cheap. Whether or not you can play them all is up to your judgement

steamfags are cancer
Stop giving money to Valve if you give a shit about being a responsible consumer
and some other shit

If you don't use steam you are restricted from about 80 percent of games on the pc platform in the last two decades if you don't (or cant) pirate

Around the time Steam stopped doing flash sales.

That doesn't invalidate anything he said. You shouldn't accept terrible business practices just because there's no alternative. That's the kind of shit that lets Google screw people over with Youtube.

You realize the alternative is "don't play anything in the last two decades that's decent" right?

And what about the thousand or so good games?

get them on other places like GoG or the other storefronts like Gamersgate, GMG, etc
Or just pirate; they likely deserve it for making it Steam exclusive anyways

The alternatives are "buy the game from another seller" or "just torrent the game". Steam isn't the be-all-end-all of PC gaming.

You forget the part where i said (can't) pirate,whether that be cunt isps or some other restriction.

What the fuck?
switch ISPs then you dumb fuck

Some people only have 1 isp in their area,you nigger

Can you fucks actually start posting cheap good games,shits about to end in an hour

Good gag game :^)

store.steampowered.com/app/38600

Around the same time I realized that games aren't made by people who have to make a living, they fall off the magical game tree from the land of fairytales.

At least it gives a pin in tf2

insurgency/doi it's on sale for like a $1
I bought it when it was on sale for $2 back then, put 400 hours in it. Its fun to shoot bots for a few hours if anything.

Alpha Polaris
Darkness Within

supreme commander forged alliance is sitting under $5 right now

Banner Saga 1+2
Strider
The Legends of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Valdis Story
Guilty Gear vidya
UNIEL
Ys games
Talos Principle
Republic Commando
Shantae shit
Shovel Knight
Hollow Knight
Salt & Sanctuary
Rivals of Aether
Medieval 2: Total War

Happy?

He's right though, starter actually encourages you to pay more in the long run.

impressive, very nice

Yes,nice dubs,checked

What's Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms dlc about? Worth the extra buck or am I getting jewed?

Most people have more than they realize and are just too retarded to find another
broadbandnow.com/All-Providers
More importantly you should be able to pirate fine without torrenting, unless your ISPs are literally watching shit like the specific filehosting URLs that you're going on, in which case you have a real fucking problem

Checking your check.

Siege is garbage

adds separate campaigns of crusades and britannia. totally worth it since you need it for good mods

holy fuck it doesnt stop

you could buy dubs

Stop bribing mark you faggots.

My autism is pleased by this thread

This. The game has a lot of potential but ubishit employees are pissing it away. Just check the siege thread.
t. siege player

Is this worth getting on Steam, or should I just wait and buy the Australian Collectors Edition off ebay?

They also aren't going to developer, not even to development company. You are paying the publisher. He decides how much money is going to developer and I will only assume they aren't getting a raise for number of games sold.

When I realized that I don't have a good enough GPU to run games and just have them sitting there

You're going to be going through Steam anyway considering that's how you get it on your PC. It did in my case anyway. Bought the boxed version for Fall of the Samurai and got a code. Kind of fucky.

all games are free kid

teach me the ways of repeating digits

store.steampowered.com/app/12200/Bully_Scholarship_Edition/

It's a steal. If you haven't played it yet, go grab it.

Nah,terrible PC port

What's wrong with it?

sauce_on_that_image.plz

Sage.

I got nothing.

snow storm outside, delivery canceled and no this

Jaden, if you keep working on your shitty anime and leave us the fuck alone I might consider not sending the annual hamster shit glitter bomb again.

what the fuck are you smoking

It happens with all puppets of israel. First they are used by jews, then they are thrown out like antisemitists. Same will happen to Trump.

Same of the game sales are still on,but the main page shit is over so,yeah.

attackofthegiantfaggot.bat

what is it about and why is it good?

raised_by_niggers.txt

for what reason

thatwouldimplyniggerscouldbefathers.apng

whythefucknot.avi

Severe audio bug that makes every sfx and line of dialogue sound like its in you

what_are_mothers.rar

WelI was just about to purchase then the prices changed, fuuuuuuck. Maybe it was supposed to be?

sale ended

Women that take your virginity?

hopefully not

What are you, gay?

Hes fast!

You got the one where the kid's mom starts fucking him so he'll stop fucking his little sister? Can't find that anywhere and it's a classic.

Sorry doesn't look like I have it

That's a real shame. It's an older one and I haven't had any luck finding it. Found some pretty nice other ones, though. Got one where a guy plows his best friend's mom and then his friend catches them and reveals she was actually a tomboyish girl all along and they have a threesome and in part 2 he proposes to both of them at once

Nah, you're just lazy cancer who can't be assed to find good vidya

Criminally unchecked

Way to defeat your own argument.

La Mulana.

Buy it on their sight if you wanna support them instead of skimping out. Pretty sure they prefer you go through Playism.

post it

Fucking undera-
Oh, right. Just youtube it. It's a Cel-shaded 3D platformer where you skate through the most colorful levels you've ever seen, jamming to a great OST, covering walls in graffiti.

Anybody who's not aware of JSR should fuck off. We have a thread on it right now and we've had plenty in the past. You'de have to be a newfag not to know about it.

You better be baiting, faggot.

>the eternal fence shitter rises
careful there humpty,that thing looks more rickety with each passing day

i bought team fortress classic for a dollar, and it was a dollar well spent.

Wew laddie