IT'S SNOWING OUT, ANONS

IT'S SNOWING OUT, ANONS
TIME TO PLAY SOME COOL GAMES

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/gayniggers-from-outer-space/32742032814.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol, sonyggers

I played the shit out of that. Game kicks ass, the levels are super well made.

I will contend to my dying breath that SSX 2012 was OK.

1080 was awesome, too!

Tricky was great, unless you're talking about MTV Snowboarding which had some really good atmosphere

Yeah, it was okay

Best snowboard game coming through.
played it with my little sister a few days ago. she's terrible at games but it was fun.

SSX 2012 is a fine game. The only drawback to the game, is the dev's insistence on the hazards, and their accompanying gear. There is a reason why only the trick maps are active online.

I live in commiefornia and it's fucking 23 C year round somebody kill me

EVERYTHING HAS FISTS

SoCal faggot detected.

Did you fug after she lost her bet of beating you and said you could have whatever you want?

GOOD LUCK WINTER-CHAN!

Thanks, friend!

Yeah no shit you should be a detective man

Are those kids Israeli?

I am, actually, a detective. Were you trying to persuade me into performing my detective duties for you? I'll have you know I charge by the hour.

Could never get the gold in this gold forsaken level.

How was Steep anyway? Anyone here tried it?

Didn't know you were also a rabbi on the side.

the controls are inconsistent compared to Tricky and 3. the gimmick gear is unnecessary, and I absolutely fucking hated how so many levels included a million pits of death, which made the game feel more like a survival game rather than a stylish as fuck game. However, the worst offender to me was how if you didn't get 1st place in anything (including online event scores for a level), you might as well have earned jack shit, and if you made a single, tiny mistake, Restart! It wasn't fun Restarting over and over and over.

It's not though, it never does.

I set my controls to classic after the tutorial and never looked back.

The hell are you that you get weather that nice?
I've seen it hit 50 C here in the summer and -10 C in the winter.

Fuck yeah, old SSX games.
Back when the "EA" seal on the game's box art guaranteed a quality purchase… How things have changed.

The only trouble I remember having with this level was stringing everything together because it was so fucking LONG.

>tfw it's 15 degrees Celsius in Serbia and snow isn't planned until February
What an awful feeling.

3 had better gameplay, tricky had better music.
Level wise they're equal to each other.
Post your favorite Tricky tracks!

My favorite's been Untracked, if only because of Hybrid's Finished Symphony.

How do you become a P.I.? Is there a special school for it?

Did somebody say best snowboarding game?

Steep is garbage don't play it. They give you a handful of shit to do and if you do a single thing of every individual sport activity, you've pretty much done everything. There's no variation, story, cool courses. It's just a barren mountain to go down. And that's cool for the first 5 times. You get about 10-15 minutes of uninterrupted snowboarding/skiing but the tricks are boring, the G Force system is ??? and while it has weight, it doesn't feel cool to do. The reason I have as many hours into it is because I'm a hardcore nut for winter sports because of sheer nostalgia and while I would previously recommend this at half price, I wouldn't recommend a basically empty fucking experience. It's literally an open world with nothing to fucking do in it. Nothing has any point. Fuck this game.

That's tricky.

[Rob Zombie loudly vocalizing in the distance]

Jesus, how fucking young are you? EA was always shit.

I'm sure other anons have plenty of screencaps on hand, but here's a bit of history in a video. Skip to 7:10 for classic EA thievery.

anybody willing to talk about what they did to the Ultima series? That always riles me up.

Fucking underaged retard

Quads

Back when the seal was spelled "EOA", it had the potential of quality.

GOAT coming through

It's not snowing here and it looks like i won't snow this year

Damn straight, one of the most hardest as well, some of the final Legend challenges were absolutely brutal.

I thought so too, and today it started snowing pretty heavily, heavily enough that I'm trying to convince my sister to ditch the car and to travel by train tomorow.

Nope

pathetic

also
>turkey

You can buy it for 3 bucks from China.
aliexpress.com/item/gayniggers-from-outer-space/32742032814.html