Skyrim came out 7 years ago

Soon the oldfags will die off, but who will claim the burdensome mantle of the Oldfags?

1992: GTA San Andreas' setting –12 years→2004: GTA San Andreas released –14 years→2018: Today

Skyrim came out in November silly, don't forget to buy it

one of these days Im going to play it just to see how much people have overreacted over the years

Steam already listed Oblivion in the "Retro" section.

WOW
BUGGED TIME MECHANICS
WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?

It's a weird mix of bad and good world building.

As far as the nature is concerned it's pretty unique and convincing. As soon as you encounter human activity the game falls apart. The biggest city in all the land is some mudhuts surrounded by a chest high wall basically.

IM STILL NOT BUYING YOUR GAME TODD

Which one is that, the entire game is not memorable at all.

I didn't let death stop me from telling faggots how low quality their posts are.
Like your's.

Just fucking kill me

No user, you are the shitposter

People who started posting in 2008 are still only 28.
They’re the cancer that got on with Habbo Hotel and Chanology, but their less cancerous than the newfags nowadays.

Pay more attention in Early English class, stop reminiscing of when you were 6 playing CoD MW

does it mean I will be able to sell my xbox360 for 1000 bucks?

Bonus points if yours is a JTAG.

Kill me

Damn, I hadn't done the numbers, I thought that was still a couple years away.
I don't know if I can deal with that.

Kids who played the nintendo switch have already become AIDS statistics

sage

I'll do it

How old is that kid named Dovahkin?

I am the oldfag and we are never gonna die. Tough luck newfaggot, youll die a newfaggot

He's probably already died, sacrificed to Todd Howard for another dose of shallow exploration

The suffering is only just beginning.

There's really not much going for it. They removed the rpg and it really is just a walking simulator. Pretty to look at, but that's about it. Even the popular quest is just walking around trying to figure out who fucked the goat.

Whoa.

And I'm not even kidding. There are people who are old enough to vote, who were still a sperm in their father's balls when I was already growing hair on mine.

I thought i was the only one who noticed this. 7th and 8th gen really are like a shittier 4th gen without the nostalgia sprinkles and nice stuff like the rentals, the edginess and the aesthetics. But with a bit of hardware arms race bullshit and all the AAA games made to pinch money from the retarded commercial-brainwashed american kids throwing cash at anything with nice graffiks and buzzwords.

I'd wish the next gen were more based on the 5th or 6th gen, or just be it's own thing.