Be leftist

Literally Holla Forums and the race/jews tier. Porky and Schlomo are literally the same thing.
Niggers why?
Come on now. This is why no one takes social sciences seriously anymore. This shit is just lazy.

At least those Holla Forums shitters are climbing up, leftists are tumbling down. Those people have family/culture/tradition and they want to build. Leftist have nothing and just want to destroy. Rightists say "Be proud!". Leftists say "Be sad!". Rightists say "Work out, lift, avoid drugs", leftists say "Be promiscuous, take drugs, be fat, abortion on demand, nothing matters, consequences are social constructs!".
Rightists say "Find a way!", leftists say "Find an excuse!". Rightists say "Let's build something!", leftists say "Lets criticize something".

At the end of the day, the way I see it, rightists make something out of themselves. They go into schools/trades looking for a job. Leftists go to find a hobby. Rightists look for a stable, traditional nuclear family, leftists go into….. debt for advanced critical thinking course, depression, and it's all just overall ugly.

Also, why the fuck are there so many Marx derivatives on the politically incorrect board? You do realize that you cant be a Marxist AND politically incorrect. This whole "politically incorrect" thing means being against the Marxist party line.

None of this shit makes sense.

tl;dr

No. They are guilty once they use private property to extract surplus from workers. They are guilty when they neglect the poor. They are guilty when they use their stolen wages to further projects which destroy the environment.

read the sticky, too

Please, please read a book. If you had actually read any 'cultural Marxist' literature you'd know better.

Capitalists are part of the capitalist class not because of some circumstance out of their control, but because of the specific actions they have taken – that is to exploit the working class. You are not born a capitalist, you become one. We also do not necessarily see capitalists as evil or guilty, we do live under capitalism after all and they are a required part of the system in order to keep it going – if you stand in the way of change or/and actively work against it however, you are guilty.

We do not believe that.

See above.

Your rant on "Cultural Marxism" does not make sense to me, but I don't even think Holla Forums can explain what it's supposed to mean – there is no theory written on it, no analysis that goes beyond the realm of emotional reaction. We also do not promote multiculturalism or anything of that sort here, we don't give a fuck.

Also, this state enforced radical egalitarianism: how? When you are actively investing your strength and effort into… "balancing" something, dont you stop to think for a second that you are just pushing it out of balance? Like, if you are constantly trying to put something in the air, and it drops to the floor…. maybe it's at rest on the floor?

A society that doesnt have to lose strength enforcing this "balance" and can instead invest its strength somewhere else. Somewhere like… overpowering this "balanced" country.

Take a quick sneak peek at reality, all these countries trying to enforce some sort of balance are failing miserably.

Oh I see now. This is bait. Silly me. Carry on with your worthless shitposting. Sadly I guarantee you'll get 500 other replies, so don't worry

I would've agreed with you until those last two paragraphs where you went full retard.

top argument / 10

But why are the poor entitled to the grants from the rich? If you become rich or poor….. isnt it all up to you to become rich or poor?

I cant figure out what does the left stand for. Looks like nihilism or some shit. The right at least isnt shy about its stuff, they say it openly:
Western culture is the best, capitalism is awesome, traditional family is also the greatest, and then you have small portion of them that also wants to keep it all 100% white.

Remember, sage goes in the email field

Better question: Why do you create a thread on a board so self-confidently criticizing their ideology when you obviously have never read a shred of theory concerning this ideology? Instead of shitting up the front page, read a basic Wikipedia article, or one of the stickies, or do a basic Google search "what is Marxism". Or kill yourself, any is fine.

This whole right wing thing is most clearly seen in their criticisms of society.

Children have two parents homes, normal marriage all over the place, men treat women like women, women treat men like men, whole family can enjoy entertainment on tv, men work hard, women maintain good homes.
Biggest problem in society? Children running in school hallways.
Were they able, our 1950s family would head back to the 1950s as fast as they could,
with a gripping horror story to tell. Their story would be of a nation that had decayed and
degenerated at a fantastic pace, moving in less than a half a century from the greatest
countries on earth to Third World nations, overrun by crime, noise, drugs and dirt. The
fall of Rome was graceful by comparison.

Implying the rich don't rig the system in their favour. After all, why risk unnecessary competition, if you can pay stooges to implement such an unfair tax system, that social advancement is impossible.

If they can do it and there is no law to stop them, they will do it.

Read the sticky dimwit. Everyone else remember to sage

I don't owe you an argument, faglord.

Congrats, OP. This might be the dumbest post of 2017 so far.

Whoops, dropped my sage.

This is a complete strawman, we are against they capitalist system which produces misery. The majority of the Bourgeoise work to maintain the system because its in their self-interest and thus end up doing slimy thing. The proletariat aren't inherently virtuous many of them are reactionary vile people. We focus on the workers because they are the ones who would benefit from a new system and they are 99% of the population, thus they are the only ones capable of carrying out the destruction of capitalist.

This is totally made up. I love western culture particularly its philosophy; Plato, Aristotle, The Stoics, Nietzsche, John Stuart Mill its great, Marxism is also part of western culture. You are confusing Post-Modernism with Marxism when they are different trends. Post Modernists are the one's crying about how "structuralist" and Eurocentric Western intellectual culture is and they actually also reject Marx for these reasons.

Rightists say "Find a way!", leftists say "Find an excuse!". Rightists say "Let's build something!", leftists say "Lets criticize something"
This is another ridiculous strawman.

In conclusion fuck off. REMEMBER TO SAGE THIS THREAD.

But the rich pay like 90% of all the taxes. Your graph is in Euro runes, a place where millionaires disappear and new ones reappear 24/7. How is that "not fair"?

kek, this is what that "big red" feminist chick said, "I dont owe you an argument"

ladm9 why did you click on the thread?

Poor are not "entitled to the grants from the rich", they are entitled to all which their own labour produces. The upper class makes money off the working class, while the working class only gets a portion of what value they produce.

Also, all the rich aren't necessarily guilty, and all the poor aren't virtuous. The working class should end capitalism out of their self interst.

pic related

To insult you, idiot. Why do you ask obvious questions?

also
top fucking kek

Marx posits explicitly that classes have a function in the process only; that the capitalist is subject to performing its function of allocating the necessary labor towards exchange by exploiting surplus value so that the social commons of the economic basis remain intact as capitalism remains healthy.

Marx posits explicitly that classes have a function in the process only; that the proletariat is subject to performing its function of performing the necessary allocated labor towards exchange for the capitalist by surrendering his surplus labor to the market so that the social commons of the economic basis remain intact as capitalism remains healthy.

But there's more for the proletariat: it's the revolutionary subject in capitalism, just like the bourgeoisie was under feudalism, and so on: it functions as the negative of the system, at once needed to sustain the capitalist mode of production, but that this is a constant sacrifice ripe with contradictions that breed immiseration, alienation and economic crises. It thus only takes time before its interests are discovered, a revolutionary situation is produced and it can properly attempt a revolution to bring forth the proletariat's natural state in labor: a communistic society, in which labor is the heart of man reflected into production.

There is thus no need to moralize the theoretical underpinnings of communism, but it helps to moralize to win over the support of classcucks.

Ebin mem, but I'm going to hit reply anyways because it's good practice and there's a shot you're worth my wasted time.

READ MARX YOURSELF YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT INSTEAD OF INFORMING YOURSELF THROUGH AN IMAGE BOARD THAT CONSISTS OF MAJORITY UNDISCIPLINED, LIFESTYLIST NEETLETARIATS WHO DON'T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING ARMCHAIR.

heh
Rich people go to places like Ireland, where they pay 50 cents and that's it.

nice fairytale.

But the fact is, if you earn more than 51.000€ you are no longer required to pay a percentage to what you take in. But a set sum. So if you earn 100.000€ a month or 60.000€ a month, you pay the same tax.
So from 51.000€, the more you earn, the less you pay.

you are a fucking moron

Well these are the only leftists I can actually see. And hear. And detect. Like that Bernie guy spouting shit like "if you are white, you dont know poverty" and such bullshit.
I mean guy literally said this.

Someone find me a proper leftist representative. The one you can.. detect or measure with something or point a camera at.
All I see are violent mobs of teenage vandals, and Bernie types.

There you go again, destroying something (capitalism in this case) and not having a backup ready to replace it. Do you have evidence that the working class is being cheated or enslaved or whatever?
The working class isnt coerced into working. They picked their trades/professions themselves.

Like, how are you going to replace capitalism?

Why shouldnt all tax be flat? Why do you have to give up a percent? This is literally encouriging people to work… less. To do less, innovate less, just leave the country ultimately.

All the good things in life, hospitals, computers, all came to existence because of hard work. You implement % tax, no one wants to work hard, nothing good ever happens.

No shit. They make 100's of times more than your average person. They still effectively pay less in taxes on their overall income. They also utilize tax havens and have an army of accountants to utilize every single loophole in the tax code to pay as little as possible. And guess who formulates the tax code?

Fuck off friend.
We'll hang the bourg because it benefits us, not because they deserve it. We don't need to justify shit.

It's a shame that it took you so much effort to make such a shitty thread, it still deserves the anchor.