Why hasn't anyone told me that the GTA series peaked long ago and it wasn't even called GTA...

Why hasn't anyone told me that the GTA series peaked long ago and it wasn't even called GTA. No wonder rockstar tries not to bring attention to this game, it's more detailed and has a more immersive world than anything else they put out.

You need to be 18 or older to post here.

If you didn't know about bully you're underage.

Not OP, but I've never played Bully because it was released on both PS2 and 360, but I didn't have a 360 and didn't want to get the PS2 version, since it must be the worse version. So I missed out on it entirely. Same reason I missed out on Superman Returns, and I keep hearing people say it's the only good Superman game.

AN UNDERAGE AND A NEWFAG AT THAT

Sorry, I forgot IDs exist. I always turn them off so I can pretend it's still 2007. I also don't use the catalog, because only newfags use new features.

Faggots post just that opinion at least once per GTA thread you fucking newfag.

Good. It deserves it's own thread.

why hasn't anyone told me that the dubs thread peaked long ago and it was called OP swallowing cum at the speed of sound?

Bro, I'm quite young compared to these old farts that post and I've played this shit. Please leave.

There's a PC version.

Holla Forums tries desperately to repress all knowledge in this game because you can actually kiss other boys, and any kind of faggotry makes their faces melt off.

I've tried playing this game a million times and can't get it to work across every platform.

Why'd you want to play it on every possible platform?

Now i will never play this game just to spite faggots in this thread.

ITT bullying

it's shit though, just like all gta games past 3

all style no substance, gameplay is absolute ass and by extent the sound design is also magically broken in many parts as well for whatever reason. good idea, very poorly executed. fighting system sucks ass, minigames suck ass, story is too generic, boom shit game by default.

gtfo weebtrash

can't stop me

Wait how is the PS2 version better than the 360 version? It's very rare when a game is released on two gens at once and the older gen version is actually better. Especially games of this era, when they were pumping out tons of PS2/Wii shovelware with the titles of real games on PS3/360, because the former had larger install bases of casuals who didn't care.

Point and laugh at the normalfag.

Fuck off goon