Has anybody played Mummy Demastered? It's made by WayForward and they do a great job with licensed properties

Has anybody played Mummy Demastered? It's made by WayForward and they do a great job with licensed properties.

I find most accusations of "shill thread!" to be bullshit but this is absolutely a shill thread

Maybe he just wants to talk about video games. I have heard good things about this mummy game.

Fuck outta here(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

So it's Contra?

based fucking mods

It's been a while but if I remember correctly it's pretty fucking terrifying. You are tasked with finding princess Ahmanet after reports of her returning to this realm have surfaced and subduing her. Naturally this leads you to marrying her, which seems fine at first, but the insidious plot is only beginning to unfold. As you go through a grueling marriage she starts to want out and you wouldn't mind either. Both of you have talked it over and decide to have a clean break where she will halt her evil plans for the world and you two can just go your separate ways, like adults. Unbeknownst to you she summons ancient kike slaves as her attorneys, and they are thirsty after thousands of years in the afterlife. Suffice to say your wallet undergoes severe duress at the will of her vicious lawyers and you are made to pay the most cursed alimony imaginable. Try as you might, escape is out of your grasp, and the true horror of The Mummy will continue to unfold before you as you run through all four corners of the earth, hiding away in any way you can, only to find that the ancient kikes hold jew magic so powerful that no amount of technology, and no level of sorcery can protect your wallet. By the end of it all you will be a husk of your former self, worn to the brink of death from living years as the prey, only kept alive to feed the lawyers and your ex wife, leaving you and your bank account as dried up as a sarcophagus. I can really only give you one tip, other than obviously not playing so you don't shit yourself into catatonia.
BEWARE THE ALIMONY

I finished this the other day. It was OK. Good, but not great. The controls are a bit slow and clunky but you get some upgrades later on that make it more bearable. The map isn't very large, which is a good thing since the game has about worn out its welcome by the final boss. The Switch version I played crashed because some fuckwit didn't QA properly and the particle effects from the plasma cannon caused massive slowdown, which combined with the particle effects from the final boss made it slowdown until it was unplayable, and then it crashed outright.
Decent Metroid-like if you're a diehard fan, but I'd say everyone else can skip it.

Nope. It has a shoulder button you can hold to stay in place and fire in eight directions, but that's about it. Other than that, it's just a sidescrolling platformer with shooting, so it's as much Contra as Super Metroid is.

Sort of, not really. I hate to use the term metroidvania but it fits. It's a decent enough game for being a licensed title.

I enjoyed it quite a bit, but short. With no replay value.

I swear I heard a Metroid chirp at about 46 seconds in to that clip.

Ah, alright, I will purge it from my thoughts henceforth. I was hoping that it would distract me from all the shit I'm dealing with, but I'll go back to the old standby of sleeping constantly.

But, user, that's Turrican!

As bad as Holla Forums's been getting sometimes, I am glad I'm seeing (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) a lot more. The mods are really cracking down on the vermin that infest this board.

it is better than just deleting by ip and making emental out of two other threads just for one shitpost

I can't believe Wayforward is still doing that rotoscoping shit. It looked terrible in Contra 4, they still haven't learned?

hello Holla Forums

I agree. Holla Forums is becoming a better place these days. I've been seeing our based mods much more frequently ban people that are unfairly shitting on great companies like Bethesda or Nintendo for no real reason other than to be edgy, as well as people who clearly belong to their Holla Forums and /gamergate/ containment boards. I'm glad they finally understand that shitlords like that should have no part in Holla Forums.

>>>/liberty/