ESA encourages World Health Organization to reconsider 'Gaming Disorder' classification

archive.fo/3ZVHx

it probably is a disorder.

gaymurgay was WWVI for them,they'll never forgive us for it

It's literally autism with a different name. People with "gaming disorder" are likely just autists

Lower iq, activity as opposed to genetic interference in social development, seems different to me.

The WHO only makes one list of personality disorders and it's not even the most followed one

For what purpose?

BUT SINCE MEXICANS OR TRANNIES VOTE FOR (((THEM))), 'S ALL GOOD AND NATURAL TO SMELL LIKE A DEAD DOG OR TO CHOP YOUR DICK OFF

trannies are recognized as having a mental disorder, gender identity disorder or something. becoming a tranny is just the treatment for it.

Gender dysphoria. It has indeed been the subject of semantics tiptoeing so it wouldn't be considered a "disorder" since at least 2002. However it's still a psychiatric issue so tomato tomahto.

Don't you mean tomayyto tomato?

the only issue i have with this is that the name should be "gaming addiction " not " gaming disorder"

Yes restructuring your physical body to match your ill mind is the ideal solution to a psychological issue. Good thing is, the more people that transition, the more people that kill themselves. Yay.

I WANT GIBS

the only sub set of male suicide that people care about

Most autists are fucking retarded though and are as dumb as the average normalfag but just happen to be antisocial.

Too bad nobody's come to the same conclusion as me.

Tomayyto Tolmaoto

Because women aren't the main supporters of trannies and their mental illness, right?

but that's wrong you retard, they don't love vidya;they love the attention normalfags and hipster leftists give them when associated with vidya because the can't get it from anywhere else whilst leaving the hipsters to virtue signal and stroke their egos pretending they're actually doing something beneficial.It's a mutually parasitic relationship where once one is severed the other one will just relocate onto another host
As for EA going bankrupt within my lifetime i wouldn't bet my last buttcoin on it

This.
Keep playing, and keep harassing trannies and making them want to kill themselves.

I swear that lisp is intentional.

what about watching a telly disorder and reading disorder

Just like cutting yourself or banging you head on a wall.

A big problem with the DSM-V is that its criteria for being diagnosed with 'gender dysphoria' are so open it could really apply to anybody who feel they don't 'fit in' or are just fetishists. Less than 0.03% of the world are actually diagnosed transsexuals but it's pretty obvious there's been a rampant push to include everybody like the DSM-V is some kind of club where only the cool kids get to be.

No, making it a mental disorder is right. Gaming is closely related to gambling and you have these drooling retards just playing games for a living in their 20s. They are literally wasting their life for some patreon bucks for a couple years or so and then what? They'll kill themselves because nobody will want them, they have no job or people skills and their fame will fade away. These people need help, not encouragement. Someone needs to beat them the fuck up and make them realize they're wasting their life away and they'll regret it big time.

Found the numale orbiter of a "gamergurl" that did not get to achieve any fame as a shitty e-celeb and it is now butthurt about Gamers.
We will keep playing. Those that send their money on games can fuck themselves.
We will keep playing video games and keep rejecting a disfunctional society that thinks that women are people and other retarded shit like that.

old news

Boy do I enjoy regurgitated content from the Gamergate thread a faggot copy pastes because he is a slut for (You)s.

kek

The most surprising thing in this thread is that Crowder managed to be funny for once.

Women are people, you sub human. They're just inferior to men. I wish Reddit didn't remove your containment board so you could go back there

Holla Forums BTFO

Women are genetically homo sapien, but they sure don't act like the philosophical concept of a person. More like mindless automatons totally incapable of the critical thought that is essential for separating humans from beasts. Then again, that goes for most normalfags. So the problem is that women are near 100% normalfags.

Out now.

I mean Neir: Automata, or I would if it didn’t crash every 15 minutes on the fucking nose. It’s unplayable.

There's already a thread on this: