Axiom Verge

holy shit, how can one guy be so talented, playing this on the PS VITA and its awesome
you need to play this asap

holy shit, how can one guy be so talented, reading this on the PS3 and its awesome
you need to play this asap

epic response

great response, fag

It's a solid game for sure.

its the only thing indie pixelshit deserves

Don't post youtube embeds without at least bothering to explain what the video is.
Also post something that would actually make me interested or care about the fucking game fag

ya and the music is crazy

[you]

Welcome to 2015

It's above average for the genre but anyone who would be interested in it is probably busy worshiping Hollow Knight instead

This thread is going to end up being shit

Why is your first post on this entire board this thread where you claim "holy shit, how can one guy be so talented" about a guy no one has ever heard of, about a game that no one gives a shit about, in a thread you keep bumping for some reason.

lmfao

1) Are you a volunteer or are you just guessing?
2) Why would anyone bother shilling a $10 game that came out three years ago?

that's why im letting ya'll know about it

It's better than that one faggot game that everyone likes to suck off because it was an Xbox exclusive. The game was so forgettable I can't even remember the title.

if he's a volunteer how come he doesn't understand how a preview trailer works, it literally confused him lol

Both good games, lots of good metroid styled games these days

Shadow Complex, probably

mind = blown

Couldn't have taken five seconds to change it to "dev", singular, on the right side? Would have had a lot more punch to it

axiom verge looks better than that
also the music is sick

have u even tried it?

DRM-crippled garbage

also the developer should get some cash for this game tbh, but i didn't pay personally….but ppl with cash to burn should

The main character of Axiom Verge is the lamest self-insert fan-fictiony faggot. I'm sure he was written that way to make sure there was a dichotomy between him and the bad guy but fucking hell he was just an annoying beta big bang theory nerd the whole time. Imagine if Samus was a whiny piece of shit, also the world was not very well designed and it gets worse the farther into it you get because it makes the areas bigger and bigger with less and less secrets but you still gotta check so it feels like a waste of time.

the main character is the developer

no a great metriod game, but it was fun for a mediocre clone. Still shitty pixel art. Also the developer is a filthy kike.

Looks better than what, metroid or hollow knight? I'd say you're wrong on both accounts, but that's entirely subjective

Check out some of these dubs instead.

It makes it even more pathetic then that he wrote himself as such a whiny faggot. If the main character was just a bland dude the game would be so much more tolerable because the world is kinda cool.

>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

looks better than the pixel metroid…no its not subjective

Is Hollow Knight actually good? I looked up some boss gameplay and the game looks pretty standard and uninteresting outside of the artstyle.

It's mediocre.
But compared to axiom verge it can pass for a masterpiece.

Is it better than Steamworld Dig 2? I liked the platforming, music and exploring a lot in that game.

Yeah, that's the one. It was an Xbox exclusive for a long ass time, and I remember everybody sucking it off for years. I never got to play it because it was always an Xbox exclusive. Then, when it finally came out on PC, I realized what an overhyped mediocre game it was.

C

Absolutely gorgeous art, and fun albeit pretty run of the mill metroidvania.
So yeah, it's pretty good.
Also it's safe to say that the shitty Dev is shilling his shitty game in this thread?

I started playing SWD 2 recently. I don't care for it. Feels like an exact rehash of the first game.

I personally don't remember the first. But the game sucked me in right around when I got the hook shot and could zip around everywhere, and could do shit like grenade jumping and timing walljumps to get even higher. It's a shame that the one part where you truly need that stuff is in the secret gauntlet run that you unlock after getting all artifacts but it was enjoyable to use in normal play.

That sounds awesome. There was no hookshot in the first game. You just made me want to keep playing it.

You're right I should have known better I'm outta here

Since I'm in full shill mode here did I mention the music is mostly by El Heurvo(Hotline Miami's more chill music)

Looks mediocre as fuck. Judging by how it was made 6 years ago and I've never heard anyone talk about it until now, I'm probably right and you're probably Tom Happ.

Tom Happ is probably hoping to pay off his bar tab from New Year's Eve. Pirate this shit if you must, or better yet, find some good Super Metroid romhacks from the romhack thread in the catalog.

Did they really?

If you can't recognize graphics taken from Metroid and other games you need to fuck off back to wherever you came from.

Whoever he is, from the way he types he's clearly not from here.

Other M is canon

and it contradicts some aspect of every other Metroid game, which means none of them are canon except Other M

he just took the graffics and put them in the game its as easy as that!

let me guess your top 3 games are hentai, fps, and farming simulators

OP here, I pirated it myself for vita, go for it, its great.
if u got money then its probably worth buying tbh

I'm from the internet. Hello.

Yes, it's much easier to use pre-rendered assets than it is to make them yourself. Fuck off Tom.

blatant dev shilling his shit here and the thread isn't saged to oblivion. this fucking board

For making it all himself, sure. Just wish he was talented enough to have made the game good as well.

holy shit, how can one guy be such a faggot, reading this on 8ch and its gay
you need to fuck off asap

Nice English you stupid fucking retard nigger.

Hollow asspussy

I like ya

Rogue Legacy is better
Let's talk about it