Grand Strategy General

Hi

The Silver.

F A G

oh dear

What happened? /gsg/ used to be good.

How is being ruled by a foreign empire "freedom"?

Fucking disgusting. The only good Bosniaks were the ones in the SS Handschar Division tbh.

Based Erdogan

turks are based

;_;7

woah

Do you have a version that wasn't saved as a jpg and then png?

My ebin russian collusion got the USA to have a bunch of secessionist movements. California and Alaska too but I could only pick one to intervene so I picked the CSA to back. Texas somehow made it out alive as well.

Picked Lavrentiy Beria as Stalin's successor, managed to get the Union of Sovereign States formed so I could keep the various SSRs, then waged a couple wars intended to lose and piss off my population so I could implement martial law and go nationalist Russia and execute all the commies. No way to restore the monarchy, sadly.

Also cucked China out of all that steppe clay.

Oh yeah, and after the argentenians tried to take the Falklands and failed, the UN put their leaders on trial for war crimes.

RIP Galtieri

can i make germany great again in that mod?
t.asking for a friend

You can make it so great. Just boost those German birth rates (turn on Import Substitution and never switch to Export Oriented) and NF soldiers, sphere East Germany and quietly wait for the USSR to fall. When possible become Nationalist Dictatorship and make Austria your puppet so you can decision-annex them.

Once your pop is big and you have a bunch of 20/20 Tank/Artillery armies, strat bombardment, etc, start declaring war on everyone for clay. Nobody can stop you. Hell you can sometimes do this before the USSR even falls, not that far before though. Infamy is just a number.

I guess it's a starting point.

To force a super-early Nationalist Dictatorship, find four small countries with no allies that are easily beaten in war (this may be hard to do at start when they're all colonies), justify a quick and cheap CB like regime installation and get into war with all of them. Get them all ready to surrender. Pause, offer them all white peace at the same time. Unpause, advance one day for them to accept, one more day for your people to get livid over the lost wars. You should see your militancy spike past 8. Go into decisions and look for Martial Law. Enact it and wait. After a few months you'll get a popup that lets you switch to an authoritarian government. You can even go commie this way, entertainingly. Afterwards you should probably turn off Martial Law or you could get actual civil war shit popping up.

Make sure you're not in an election and that you have no other wars besides these as either case will prevent the decision from appearing.

The best country to release Germany from is probably the USA. You'll need to wait a bit after release for End of Sonderweg decision to become available (1949 IIRC) before you get all your clay back.

what mod?

White muslims are like those wiggers that exclusively listen to nigger music and wish they weren't white really badly and end up marrying a sheboon.

That's the original picture

Global report.

It’s a real fucking shame that NWO±CWE crashes irrecoverably 30 years in without fucking fail. Vicky 2 was built with its provinces designed to look exactly like modern day countries (for zero fucking reason since that’s not what the borders were back then), and yet the engine is incapable of handling a modern day game modification. And Vicky 3 won’t even fix that because it won’t be 64-bit and will use their impossibly shitty mana system. It probably won’t even have pops.

Playing newest HPM. There was a shortage of dye for some reason, but I got synthetic dye, now those factories are making lots of money.

Very nice, thank you so much.

CWE

What kind of fucking OP is that? How are you going to attract people to our genre with such low effort bullshit?