AGDQ in 6 days time

Doesn't time fly? I wonder how they'll fuck it up this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesdonequick.com/schedule
nasamarathon.com/
archive.fo/4beAR
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
pastebin.com/8wFJSSpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is the list of games they're playing out? There's always a few games I enjoy watching.

also isn't owen wilson unbanned this year?

I am not going to watch this gay tranny making out shit.

How many under HRT this year?

He is, but checking the schedule his name isn't listed anywhere.

For starters there is no Super Metroid this year. Phantoon is too much for the soyim runners they dig up lately.

All of them, government enforced transsexuality.

Who gives a shit about Super Metroid. You can just rewatch one of the eight trillions runs they've already done.

I agree with . Unless either the route changes or they get a god tier speedrunner (like cheese05 on SM64 last year) there is no point running a game that has been run a trillion times in the past.
That said, 2 battletoads speedruns back to back makes my dick hard

this is gonna be a disaster, the game has tons of physics quirks that make it really unpredictable.

Not a single 8-hour block for a JRPG run containing no glitches, no exploits, and no fun? Color me surprised. Thank God they have Zeldo to pad out their timeblock so the audience doesn't accidentally have fun.

good fucking lord

By that logic no one should speedrun anything except for trash games because everything good has been run a billion times.

Do you understand that when I said a trillion runs I mean that super metroid has more runs recorded of it than all other metroid titles combined?

Similarly with OoT and SM64. I would much rather see runs of other games in the series or even romhacks.

Genuinely surprised they'd run a PC game that old.

(checked)
I've only ever seen romhacks used for maybe the TAS block once and the not serious races, looks like there is one this year though
But I don't think speedrunning romhacks is ever going to be a common thing except for gags.

This is gonna be another trannytastic event.

TRANNIES AND TASBOT! WOOHOOOOOO!

It's not even funny anymore. They cracked down so hard on fun that's fucking ludicrous, and they don't even do fun runs.

* Still no Caveman
* still no GameJ06
* no Tetris runs
* a fucking 2 hour Mario 3D World run despite there being no good tricks; it's a fucking boring run, might as well be a let's play
* Nearly fucking 4 hour Zelda Breath of the Wild run. Who is going to sit for 4 hours and watch somebody walk through the wilderness?

There are a couple runs I'll watch, but if it's anything like the past few years, the fun is going to be cut down hard core, any sort of jokes of any sort at all will cause an instant ban, Any player mentioning or touching a game other than the one they are running will be instantly banned (I'm still butthurt about that stupid GameJ06 shit), most of the runs are just going to either be silent out of fear or the runner trying to talk about his run while people make terrible jokes, do retarded shit, and randomly yell "hoip" in the background. I fucking hate this shit. The first few years of it were actually cool, too, until they decided to go nazi on everything that could be fun.

Who?
Oh yeah, this thing.

people still watch that cringe fest?

I didn't pay close attention enough to the drama but what happened? Someone got banned for mentioning another video game?

There is really no saving GDQ, it's just too big now. There are barely any good runners who would attend a huge social event anyway, and the extreme regulation and censorship of everything just lowers the potential even further. So we get trannies and boring betas as the face of the hobby and become what people associate with speedrunning, instead of the autists who actually give a fuck and make highly optimized runs possible.

He's running Gunners Heaven ya dingus.

That's what happens when you kick out the talented individuals while hiring useless trannies. Stick with NASA.

GameJ06 did a Mario Lost Levels run, which was the best single-runner run of the event (Tetris was best overall). It was a fat black dude very skillfully running The Lost Levels and cracking jokes the whole time; it was unbelievably entertaining. He's been wanting to run NES Golf for a while and kept getting rejected, despite a lot of people wanting a Golf run (Golf has some weird tricks and is surprisingly entertaining as a speedrun). At the end of his Mario run, he held up a Golf cart and said something like "hey, here's hoping we get a Golf run next year, if you want to see it, get the word out so they know enough people want it"
He was instantly permabanned from GDQ for something like "trying to bypass the official game approval process". It was bullshit. Caveman was banned for making a tranny joke about Cosmo. I can understand that, given the context, but the GameJ06 shit was stupid.

Well I'm fucking stupid. I was doing ctrl-f but left it on case-sensitive searching. I'm surprised he got unbanned, given that he was banned for making a tranny joke, and that's pretty much the worst offense to an SJW.

when's nasa?

Seems like the badministration didn't like his opinions, but the cited excuse is that showing the cartridge for Golf on the NES and advocating for it for a few moments at the end of one of his runs was circumventing the next event's run selection process or something to that effect.
GDQ is a business now, and the only way to run one of those is to turn it into the usual diverse liberal safe-space where wrongthink in any aspect of one's life is grounds for expulsion. Either that Kike Jewyama put the benefiting charities in full control in exchange for more money. This kind of pandering does make business sense, unfortunately.

That magic will never be recreated in current GDQ climate.

It's done to death. Y'know what isn't done to death? MOTHERFUCKING QUAKE. THE GAME THAT STARTED SDA.

Well actually the Pokémon runs have historically been some of the better ones. When the environment was a lot more chill.

WebM?

North American Speed Running Assembly
nasamarathon.com/

It was a tweet: archive.fo/4beAR

Really? That's about as tame of a joke as you could get.

Expect more tranny's, thats for sure.

That's a monster, not a trap!
Was that also part of the joke because holy shit cosmo is fucking disgusting.

> Super Hot

Fucking gatekeepers

user asked when, not what.

The last pokemon run i saw was only good because they had some homo doing a terrible job who had to switch carts since he kept failing his time-seed, and wound up losing to a pikachu at the end anyway. it was horrible but it was the kind where we watch a trainwreck and laugh at a loser.
I don't think we're going to get a fun one, but I'll wait and see.

Nifty.

No kidding.

Post the cropped lewd screencap. Why they chose that crap picture will always remain a mystery.

that card design is white not black

Got to ask as someone who doesn't get it, what's the appeal of speed running?

t.oldfag who takes ages to do anything out of pure laziness.

I watch it for the autism, but now it's only trannies with a grudge against everyone blackmailing announcers to say good thing about them like in that Tetris battle.

Finally found it but thanks. No idea why that was even put on-stream like that. Nice background wallpapers of pretty anime girls would be nicer.

Sometimes it's educational on how to play the games better, or even just how to take advantage of them to do things differently or break them. Like the coin case glitch in Pokémon Gold/Silver can open up literally writing machine code within the game to do pretty much anything, or speed tricks used in Dark Souls let me do parts of the game out of order. It's fun!

Well, they surpassed knitting girl.

don't you bigots want to celebrate streamers' trannyversaries?

Holy fuck they actually gave caveman a run this year.

It's very satisfying to see autistic fucks break games and see them do things the devs never intended.

Well that's what it use to be for AGDQ, now people watch the marathon for the cringe and seeing people break the no fun allowed rules.

Now it's probably more of a money laundering scheme than anything else, no good runner left but always the same donators with the same dead grandma from germany donating. Fishy as fuck.

Can't wait to see what kinda drama shit the diversity queen's gonna pull this time.

Twitter trannies are the purest form of attention whoring. They seek attention so much they are willing to fuck up their hormones and probably end up as a weird deformed monster once they get out of their 20s. There is no chance he won't cook up some drama, he needs the attention to survive.

The game has rules, and if your execution is within a margin of error, you win. Now you optimize and try to find ways to shave off time or think up new strategies. Sometimes the rules have just enough of a gap in them to allow for unexpected results, or for some technical feats which only work if they're preceded by either perfect play, otherwise very counter-intuitive or even detrimental actions. And then there's the execution of all those ideas, where everything falls apart if it's not done correctly enough.
It's the same appeal one can find in any dedication to be bestowed the label of autism. Perfectionism and results for their own sake, limits and better reasoning be damned.
As for the marathons, it's partly that and partly the mountains of salt that seems to arise when runners test the limits of what kind of wrongthink they can get away with to provoke the mentally ill. Or the palpable lack of self-awareness in the crazies themselves. You know, the other kind of autism.

Basically just autism.

It's like a needle in a haystack when someone actually does have a meltdown, sadly. Most of them seem to prefer playing it safe and boring.

Historically the event has been fun for killer runs like F-Zero GX, spectacular hilarious mess-ups (too many to list) but more generally, just that a bunch of people got together to play games and have fun doing so. That was workable when they were about classroom-sized and everyone could join in without it being overwhelming.

Yeah… Sub-par is being generous. They could crop out any number of good lewds as imageboarders have done since forever, and they went with that.

Roll up, roll up, place your bets.

How many trannies will we see this year?

Boy oh boy I can't wait for more trannies shitting up video games

I hate this argument.

There is zero evidence that SM makes a dime. All the donations going towards kill/save are donations they may have got any one and then someone attached the meme to it.

Very few incentives if any actually make money. No one truly cares.

nigger john was banned cause he kept trying to pick up 14 year old little girls at the event off screen. Fuck off.

I see, I appreciate your responses lads.

More like money laundering done quick.
Speedrunning has turned into such cancer, just becoming another soulless twitch fad for runners to gain more shekels. Not to mention, many runners have turned out to be fake wannabees who doctor their fucking videos.

sauce on this claim?

Randomizers are becoming the new speedruns. With the big games being basically impossible to improve on without years of practice the average runner is switching off to randomisers. They still get to play the game they like but it isn't soul destroying to know they will never achieved a WR.

Speedgaming now runs 4 channels broadcasting randomiser tournaments on all of them at once every night. We're seeing 150 people entering SRL races and 1-2k viewers per channel.

Speed gaming's randos are the next big autism gaming fad. Speed running is dying off in place of them.

Wait do you mean this? It haunts my dreams still.

I wouldn't say its dying off, it is just going back to the small group it use to be which is a good thing. Most of the WR holders in popular games fucking hate randomizer and racing outside of huge events. I agree though that it is taking over and will be come more prominent.

Let me just go search through thousands of Calebfaggothart clips and vods.

It's not even an enjoyable trainwreck anymore.

Here. Now delete your post.

That pic makes me afraid.

I don't keep tranny shit saved on my computer, but I am grateful for people like you who do.

Really? I have barely paid any attention to this dumpster fire since the trannies started to show up, so I didn't know, but that guy was entertaining as hell.

That's actually what makes most of them uninteresting. It would be better if they just embraced the failures and just stopped giving a shit after making one significant mistake. It's the perfect opportunity to fuck around, show things off and try risky things. The Naegleria Sonic speedrun would be a good example of not giving a shit.

They also banned Bonesaw from running after the greatest Jak and Daxter speedrun and perhaps best speedrun of the event.

Damn son how many gigs?

Yes, I mean

I've seen it countless times, yet it never fails to disgust me beyond explanation. I'm a Christian man, but I wouldn't mind seeing both of them die painful deaths before learning the error of their ways.

Those people are long fucking gone mate.

I'm one of the people who got into Twitch early and I'm looking to find another "background noise" outlet. Twitch is now full of women and trannies. It's unwatchable in it's current state.

I don't give a shit what they do in their bedrooms but they bring this shit everywhere with them. There are many pictures of their dildos in their luggage.

Christians don't consider killing a sodomite to be murder. They consider it suicide enacted by another person. When you commit violence upon another man's anus (causing anal tears) you being killed is making the world a better place.

Remember warrior monks my friend. Peace is not the absent of violence. It is understanding what must be done and accepting that you are a tool of God when it happens.

They have to shove a dildo in their surgical wounds or it heals up. They do this until enough scar tissue has developed that the hole can no longer heal it's self shut.

p.s. I want to rape your kids in my bedroom. Don't judge me because it's not in public.

Fucking Libertarian retards don't understand that what someone does in the bed room influences the community around them.

IRL streams are the purest form of cancer I know.

I at least hope we get something like the A Link to The Past run of last year that was actually fun

I meant in terms of behaviour at the event, that they'll pathetically toe every line even if it's flat endorsement of mental illness, and just be uninteresting. Only rarely do you get people breaking the mold, and usually getting banned for it even if people love them. But since you bring it up, safety strats are largely because the current crop of runners are incompetent.

You could always have WebM'd it yourself in that instance. Or at least used hooktube.

That's a strawman, it only extends to consenting adults. Also , trannies have to get third parties to mutilate them and generally can't keep it to themselves.

What are they doing? Some of those games have 5+ hour runs, a SM run takes at most 50 minutes

This one?

Early Twitch days were the shit. It's so depressing that Twitch is just garbage at this point.
I heard there's hitbox or whatever it's called.

Hitbox is a fucking joke.

Half of those are estimated 50 minutes or less, and the other half are under 2 hours. Where are you getting 5+ hour runs from?

It's some horrific shit. Trannies are a symptom of modernity itself. You put women on a pedestal and demonize being a man for a few decades and that's where things go.

At least they aren't massive JRPGs. There are speedruns out there that go into the double digits. I will never understand that shit.

It's not a strawman. Homosexuals are 50% odds of being convicted pedophiles. Most people don't like pedophiles so why are you defending them?

There's a few other streaming sites but they don't really have much on them. They never got their own audience and instead just do dual streams on Twitch. It's not like having "oh here's the RTS community" type of thing.

what said.
Hitbox is just like Twitch in that the admins give girls preferential treatment and whoever sucks toes the best stays.

I saw some nigger speedrunning Breath of Fire and the fucker was playing edited video and fucked up pretending to play it, the damn twitch chat was filled with bots.

Aren't priests pedos at a higher percentage than the rest of the population? Why are you representing a religion that is full of pedos?

Fucking citation needed, unless you mean attraction to kids instead of acting on it.

Twitch was best when it was called justin.tv and the biggest stream had less than 1000 views like Freelance Astronauts.

Yes, I love how the guy playing was losing his shit with every joke

Ah, what happy memories those were.

Well even at 14 they would have had to have been pretty heavy.

To be fair most streams are cancer, Freelance Astronauts were pretty good when they were alive.

That sounds hilarious. Couldn't even do the cheating correctly.

Just ignore the christcucks. They never shut the fuck up. Can't expect the people that led us to modernity to understand why everything is fucked up. Another reason why I avoided these threads. Shitting on trannies unfortunately attracts spiritual kikes. Gays don't even have anything to do with it. There is nothing less gay than cutting your own dick off, or being attracted to people that do so. It's closer to an amputee fetish, actually.

Thanks for telling me.I never went onto the site.

I would fucking do anything to go back to justin.tv

This kind of thinking led us to the mess we're in now.

Sage for off-topic

No. If you look into that shit the amount of pedo priests is extremely small until the Vatican 2 when the homosexuals took over the church to "modernise it".

So again we're back to homos are pedos.

Do your own research. 80% of pedos identify as homosexual or bisexual.

Before money got involved the internet was better. When trolling was actual trolling and not "he said nigger at me :(((((((((((((("

ANOTHER REMINDER
Nintendo is for faggots, pedos, niggers, spics, soyboys, trannies and manchildren.

You're the one making claims here. Don't ask me to prove them for you. But at face value:
That doesn't say much about the reverse (homos being pedophiles) and pedophilia != rapist.

Except the problem isn't what people get up to in their bedroom, the problem is that people are trying to take it outside of the bedroom and openly parade the fact around and people are too nice to tell them to cut that shit out. Nobody's going to care if you're secretly into anal vore or fucking plushies so long as you keep it to yourself (or people like you), it's when you start parading that shit around in public that you look like a complete and utter twat.

No tranny tetris this year? Did they finally learn their lesson?

I need proof of that, otherwise I'll just assume you're making shit up or are repeating unsubstantiated bullshit you've heard.

As far as convicted pedophiles are concerned the rate of heterosexuals to homosexuals is 11:1. With the gay male population being roughly 20:1 heterosexual to homosexuals. The amount of convicted pedophiles total in the US is .125% of the US population, the amount of convicted homosexual pedophiles from the entire population of the US is .7436%.
None of this covers the fact that 1/3 of crimes against minors are other juveniles

Ahahaha no
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
Since we actually care about children being molested, it's 11:1 odds that a pedophile goes after a girl vs a boy. There I did research, now post some sources christcuck.

*entire gay population
god damn it

Get in the fucking oven.

I can't find a study on homosexual pedophilia rates among females, probably because females only make up 14% of cases overall, and then a fraction of that is homosexual. If you can find a study please do so I want to see the data on that.

90%+ guarantee it.

Learn what words mean. Unless you're gonna tell me to conflate "heterosexual" with someone who rapes women.

Please don't do this

Fuck my life

I watch it through mpv and shitpost about it in the thread here.

Are you a woman?

The drama is shit, but some of the autism is pretty tasty, like Caleb's weird megaman "say you love me. say it." shit and this gem of the ages.

There isn't even good drama these days.

SAY IT
but dude, he like lifts n stuff.

What happened with Sam and Tolki? Apparently they're still together.

I'd really prefer if you'd be quiet.

They disappeared for a while, at least a year. Tolki streamed once then never again. Sam started streaming again and Tolki is not a part of the show. I guess they're trying to make it work because they're mormons but obviously things will never be the same. Stiv publicly apologized to Sam, Sam forgave him and they seem to be on ok terms now.

In other news Adrian cheated on Cosmo and he basically confirmed that he became a tranny because of their breakup. It wasn't the other way around as everyone assumed. Cosmo had a high sex drive but Adrian rarely wanted to have sex with him (because he's Cosmo), which really warped his ideas about sexuality. Adrian then wanted to open their relationship, and he reluctantly went along with it and let her bang other dudes. The final straw was when she flew another speedrunner out and fucked him at a hotel without telling him. He confronted her and they broke up.

It completely destroyed him, and instead of realizing "she wasn't attracted to me or my clingy personality, maybe I need to work on that" he went insane and started thinking that his sex drive and "masculinity" was the problem. To this day he seems to be under the delusion that they'll get back together someday.

Girls who are really into video games, or part these weird niche video game communities often seem to be really sexually licentious. Huge sex drives, massive porn consumption (more than most men) etc.

I've fucked a couple of them, ones I met on cuckchan, and it's always the same. Choke me daddy, spit on me, rape me, hurt me, tell me I'm a piece of shit whore, yadda yadda.

Just… If you meet a girl like this: A gamer gurl, or an ironic weeb girl - they're for sex, not long term relationships. Remember that.

One of the best runs.

At least there aren't AS many retardedly long runs this time.

I like to think that he got decimated in a platforming video game by
JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS
so hard that any masculinity and humanity he had was vaporized, transforming him an inhuman shebeast.

OH SHIT!

It was a combo of that, him getting cheated on by his gf, him losing all his world records to some long-haired fag and starting to consume a lot of soy

WE FINALLY KNOW WHERE THE CAVEMAN IS

this is the truth. i've dated a grand total of one girl who was as into games as i was and she was a legit, diagnosed nymphomaniac, which sounds like fun but when you're being yelled at because you only have the stamina to fuck five times a day the fun wears off fast

Holy shit… I had the exact same experience. Dated a girl who was into games, she was a nympho, loved to be subbed, complained because I would only fuck her 3-4 times per day, left me because of this.

The problem with these sorts of girls is that they're addictive.

I'm not sure if you bros have had the same experience, but going back to "normal" girls after experiencing BPD girl-tier sex is really difficult. Everything about them oozes sexuality.

Imageboards are full of this type of girl, and I'm reliably informed tumblr and reddit are too.

3DPD, not even once.

Could you explain your statement, young man?

Sounds like something my brother ran in to many years ago. He described it as some kind of clingy unstable clusterfuck of complaining held together by a thin veneer of similar interests, or something along those lines. Verbal abuse and bitching, and a later plot to get pregnant as some kind of strange revenge.
He was entirely ready to leave the country if he were to have heard the word.

The one who buggers a fire burns his penis.

Does anyone have the webm of the guy calling a runner a "loli weaboo faggot" or something like that?

see

Oh fuck, I'm blind. Thanks.

These sorts of girls can usually be discerned by one thing above all else: Self-harm. They love to cut, even well into their 20s.

Just forget about trying to "save" them though. I tried so many times.

Apparently the brains of tomboys or girls with stereotypically male interests resembles males in some areas, and with that they pick up the sexual appetite of men. I'm pretty sure they covered this in the Hjernevask documentary series (which you should watch, they're available online).

It really hurt to realize this since 2D tomboys are so pure.

Don't forget the dude weed lmao.

To be fair, she was dating Cosmo. 3DPD is 3DPD but you can't exactly blame a woman for not being attracted to a skinny clingy loser with jacked up teeth.

No but have this.

Not him but I think the argument he's making is that logically as a gay he would want the dick intact? Which to be fair actually makes sense if you're into dick that you would want dick.

Gone are the glory days with the original crew.

Kek. I used to know a girl who was the most stereotypical reflection of a 2d tomboy imaginable, from halfchan's /jp/ board. She turned into a bit of a slut too, and would schlick 4 or 5 times a day in her teens.

These girls just need to get married at like 17/18 and get a baby in their belly.

I'll never mess with a girl like that again to be honest. Not worth the trouble. 3D girls are not worth your time.

I think it's people in general these days tbh, rarely does a new personal relationship come without drama and baggage.

Now that is something I've seen once. Too many red flags for me to get involved, even if it was the first time someone displayed such a vivid interest in me. Looked like a good way to get dragged into the gutter.
Second-hand information was that some time later she got fat, got into drugs and apparently started fucking her dog. Now I've got a morbid curiosity to find out if she's dead, has turned into a dyke-haired commie or somehow gotten her life together, but I don't have enough info to do that passively and hell if I'm going to actually make contact with people to appease this curiosity.

This is a pretty good speedrun thread.

Sounds like she needs to get into toys and masturbation. I can't see her finding anyone who can keep up normally, so a logical person should be able to come to a compromise and play with her with a vibrator or something every other time.

I don't think they can be trusted to not go nuts in their 30s and fuck the entire town. Not to mention I don't think I could live with knowing that any daughters I had would have a >50% chance to become nymphos themselves.

Gays terrify me.

I guess that's better than every gay person I ever knew. Turns out they were all just faking for attention and regretted the whole thing.

And by better I mean worse, of course.

I remember you. Those were some interesting threads.
I had a hobby of searching for all manners of weird shit in those circles, to showcase as humorous spergs and sperg accessories. It gets real disturbing real quick-like once you dig past the innocuous but cringy layer of autism.

It's funny you bring up Sam since he's fucked at least one girl from halfchan already.

Man, this reminds me of a girl I knew online, turbo-tomboy, like… tomboy to the max (hated dresses, loved outdoorsy pursuits, loved games, short hair, into metal etc) was one of the biggest sluts I've ever known. She admitted to me she'd slept with over 40 men.

Why the fuck do girls who share our interests have to be so fucked up, yet so desirable at the same time?

Kind of surprised to see Duke 3d and Serious Sam on the list. I didn't think those would survive the "NO FUN ALLOWED" inquisition.

Was Duke remastered to be more politically correct? Serious Sam is hardly offensive by any means either, unless your an ancient Egyptian architect I guess.

Fucking hell user I didn't want to get mad today. Fucking sjws and their genderbender bullshit

I didn't think they removed anything from Megaton Edition. They did however add some stupid shit.

Duke3D is a reasonably entertaining run, and they had Nier tomato last year.

That was the summer one.

I would expect someone could take offense at the commentary between Sam and Netrisca or whatshername.

Duke 3d wasn't remastered, it was just a version to made to run on modern system. You're thinking of the 20th aniversary world tour, and even then I don't know how much gearbox pozzed it beyond changing the sprites of the medkits.

If you're a magician of self penetration, maybe

Schedule looks like shit this year.. looks like its up to the cringe to bring me in..

[spolier]NASA and ESA are too far away… jesus fuck how many runs is the spicrunner doing[/spoiler]

read the FAQ before posting goddamn

you can use asterisks instead, it's easier tbh

I miss those bastards so much.

If it makes you feel any better they died out before the inevitable demise. Unlike GDQ and SA.

They were doing videos well after SA turned into a Demoshill hive of trannies. They just never partook in any of it is all.

All from 2013-2014?

They're in a better place, now: dead probably

The organization is a bunch of SJWs that hate fun and they take most of the money for themselves

Fantastic

boatshit is grosser than 3D you absolute faggot

I have a feeling that they are most likely taking a break from that considering the IMMENSE (yet understandable) setup time for the TGM block at SGDQ. That being said, even the console tetris games (PuyoPuyoTetris and Magical Tetris Challenge, for example) got shafted too.

What?

They normally have multiple systems running at once, and the TGM series are designed for arcade machines which don't generally have standard outputs.

Its a monkey paw thing, cant have them be cute and virgin. There's only whores, user, just dont get them knocked up while you enjoy them mommy surely wont think twice before teaching her daughter the ways or brainwash your son of how women are saint that cant do no wrong, while leeching the child support or alimony
Its only downhill forward

That's weird.
I use it all the time for double spoilers
Does it not work individually?
Off topic sage

by gamer gurl do you mean a girl that plays games and attention whores because of it or just any girls that play games are like this?

It works, it's just uneccesary extra work unless you're doing double spoilers and opens you up to fucking up the spelling of the word spoiler. He typed spolier instead.

Hornedanime is an old FFZ emote and it pisses off normalfags. They put it up to filter out viewers from the NuGDQ crowd. It's easy to catch a ban on Twitch from faggots reporting the stream for wrongspeak, so it's best to keep those kind of viewers away.

I'm not sure I have the will for it this year, anyone the slightest bit interesting has been removed at this point. There's always the pinball stream, I guess. That's usually pretty loose, unless they've managed to ruin that too.

None
They all speed ran it

HOLY FUCK WHAT ARE THOSE GOBLINS

Bricks

At least they've got caveman
Did they ban so many people he has to fill some spots?

I haven't enjoyed that since 2013 I think. When was the year they started moving the audience so far away from the couch you could barely see them?

Why are we here?

Just to suffer.

2014 was when they started doing it in the dreary brown room. It's supposedly the same place but it's not nearly as bright and the camera angle is full retard pointed at the floor.

It's honestly just any girl, although the attention whoring types with the triforce tattoos are more likely than others to be crazy sluts, it also applies to that quiet, mousy tomboy too. Perhaps even moreso. The idea that "girls who play games", as distinct from gamer girls, are normal is nonsense.

I'd really prefer if you stopped posting in this thread.

Holy fuck, watch this gay faggot shit be the norm in 20 years.

The problem starts in the bedroom though. You give them that much, they start wanting more. Suddenly everyone's gotta accept their faggotry, they can't just be content with hiding it. Then the other degenerates see that and want a piece of the cake too. You accept gays? Why not Trannies? Why not Bestiality? Why not Bugchasers? Why not pedophiles? And on and on and on.
And eventually, acceptance isn't enough either. Now that you can't deny them or even discriminate against them by law, they feel a need to see more people like them; Thus you get this sorta shit, government enforced trannies.

They've got the 2018 schedule up
Environmental Station Alpha will hopefully be a fun 10 minutes, Sonic Mania is being run by a dude calling themselves Claris and a "girl," they're also doing Prime 3, and BotW is being run by someone who is not a complete piece of shit this time, which I'm mostly basing this on their Satania avatar.

Aren't these the same dumb niggers that ban you for saying "trap" because they think it's a slur?

Clarifying, Mania is being ran by one person, who calls them self a "girl" and Claris. There will be plenty of sausage duets but this game is not one of them. Also I forgot the c in schedule while wordsearching the thread.

Yeah, and there's also the time where they banned a dude for wearing a MAGA hat before checking to see if they actually wore the hat.

Watch out,edgelord coming through
I wouldn't mind this trannyfest being the target of a next mass shooting.

LOL?

We don't need edgelords. We just need one Ren getting really mad.

Speaking of which, TOP NEP hat guy that did MN9 was a fun dude. Banned too I bet.

Well his Hexen run wasn't amazing but it was alright. Classic FPS stuff is welcome, but again, where is QUAKE.

Better not be Pimple again.

Could be fun but heavily runner-dependent.

HOOOO BOY THIS PERSON CANNOT HOPE TO COMPETE WITH THE MASTER

Never actually seen, might be OK.

Bunnyhopping with speed force and very fast saber jiggy wiggles?

Agreed, no reason to watch this shit anymore. NASA, ESA and RTAiJ are where it's at.

What is this feel I'm feeling? Is it…hope?

lol

You're right user, that does sound like fun.

Tried that once and never again. BPD bitches are fucking bottom of the barrel.

Reminder that ESA Winter is in February 17th-24th this year, and it's probably going to be a lot better since ESA 2017 was really good.

What ever happened to puri?

After seeing what the 2015 GDQ was like, and subsequent GDQ's, I feel like I dodged a bullet there.

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

Any videos of trannies getting offended at GDQ? or do they keep it under wraps

Puri got banned from Twitch for supposedly farming bits. That's what I've heard. He wrote something about how he gave himself a year or so to make it streaming and didn't hit the mark so he was stopping. I assumed it went like: he farmed bits with multiple accounts, funneled them to himself, got caught and banned and was like fuck it I was gonna quit anyway.
Shit I miss those comfy ps1 streams tho. Macaw45 is basically my replacement stream for him. He plays lots of PC88 and weird foreign titles.

This is Puri's official statement about his "retirement": pastebin.com/8wFJSSpw

I'll tune in to watch the fire emblem 8 runner embarass themselves after getting fucked by RNG like last time, and stick around until turok 2. Nothing else there that's too interesting.

what the fuck does that even mean? he was farming "bits" for himself? i don't understand people who watch twitch and i understand this post even less. someone help me understand this devilry.

As far as I've gathered, bits are some kind of currency you get for free at Twitch and can give to streamers, and then some amount of them is a very small sum of money. The only reason I know this much is because of *GDQ streams, they whore themselves out for them and have a big counter of how many they got.

ah, so he made a bunch of fake accounts, farmed fake Twitch branded Bitcoin, tipped himself with it, then tried to cash it out and got caught, because apparently Amazon doesn't give out free money
what a goddamned idiot

In 2009 when i was streaming shit i didn't gave a single fuck about money. Now everyone even on youtube cares only about money they receive form their hobby. What a bunch of cancerous fuckholds. This is how you raise army of jew loving shekel counting parasites.

Well that's not smart. I suspected it was from farming bits. One of the last times I was watching his stream, there was a sequence of obvious bot accounts tipping him small amounts of bits. I enjoyed his PS1 streams too.

You can think of bits as the Twitch virtual currency. You can buy bits for real money (Amazon takes a cut, obviously) or watch ads to get them. You then use bits to "tip" streamers.

Polite sage for off topic.

Dating a chick and realizing she’s bpd is like stepping on one of those land mines that don’t go off until you lift your foot again, and you are just sweating wondering how to escape.

Why is it desirable to share interests with your gf? A girl who adopts guy interests doesn’t make them fun like a guy to be around. They’re not going to be good at videogames or appreciate real competition or avoid stupid drama. Stop projecting onto these girls. Feminine gfs are a thousand times better.

These fucking retards can't even name the games they're playing right

I assume there's no Tetris block this year because those two men made out after getting their asses handed to them last year.

That sounds disgusting

It was. Apparently your quads saved you from the video I had of it, so here's the next best thing.

What a surprise.
This wasn't a surprise

Listening to them read off all the bullshit donations ruins it.

You mean to tell me you don't find the billion "Hi I am faggot and I'm from Germany, long time viewer first time donator, this game was totally my childhood etc etc" inspiring?

At least it's better than when Edobean reads them. Then they're all "Donating for the commentator with the cute voice xD"
She's comentating the Megaman block and SMS 120 shines. Fucking why

dubs checked.
This is what happened to the fighting game scene too.

It's definitely a trend. Something is fun and unregulated. Normal people look and see something fun happening. "Hey guys! I'm here to play too. OK, now we have to change a few things…" Rules, regulations, strict punishment for not conforming to the norms (what "liberals" refer to as "free and open expression and thought").

Soon everyone is heavily self-censoring out of fear of violating unspoken rules. People with low tolerance for SJW bullshit have left. Tranny and fag attention whores move in and preen in the spotlight like little gutworm parasites that they are.

Find a new hobby I guess. Watch the SJW cancer spread.

Not all that unusual actually. Rape is the most common fantasy. Women have sex drives similar to men, but express it differently depending on social norms and upbringing.
Be chad and date uni sorority girls. Stories about getting abortions and not knowing who the father was is not uncommon.
The most conservative girl I've met was home invaded and raped in her 20s. Killed the rape fantasy and nigger dick curiosity pretty effectively. Nothing makes a pure DoTR "racist" like direct contact with reality.

Character limits?

Not actually showing it was the best thing.

When the donations tie into an entertaining run sometimes they end up good.

Anyone remember a year ago there was this SM64 run where each star was done by a specific runner, and they brought in randos and audience members with it?
Was that actually agdg or nasa/esl?

Its diddy's kong quest

This reminds me that annoying pile of fat that makes pokemon noises will likely be back.

Just gonna watch a few runs that I'm interested in tbh.
I started running MMX any% recently so i'll probably watch that just because I have an interest in the run.
SOTN is a great speedrun and always worth watching in my opinion. Hopefully the runner isn't a fag.
Spoke to the guy on a few occasions so I'll check out what he's doing. I hear he's good at RE games.
Other than that it's shit.

Cool shades bro

He's not entirely kicked out right? The past few years you could occasionally hear a glimpse of his laugh from the back of the room when they let him out of the practice room for a moment.

I bet that'd be more fun to watch than the actual stream at this point. Or would be if they didn't need to rely on absolute dross runners since most of the good ones no longer care about the event.

A literal let's play. There have been games involving multiple runners before but not random yobbos.

Ooooh boy…

The day he's totally forbidden from AGDQ is the day it completely dies. Blueglass is the heart and soul of that place. I know the cancer has become terminal there, but he's the chemotherapy keeping it going.

Not bad. Seems like a waste of time to have this guy at a GDQ and not NASA, but he'll be interesting to watch if this webm is anything to go by.

Carcinogen is real cancer, he cries at everything that goes wrong, real autist style. he also banned a guy from his twitch channel that donated a bunch of money to him for telling carci to calm down.

That is just the ghost of GDQ autism. The real blueglass hasn't been seen in over 3 years, some say jewyama has him locked in a basement replaying Echo the Dolphin over and over.

He gets all the tendies he wants though so it all evens out.

I wouldn't wish Jewyama's tendies on anyone.

For some reason most if not all the popular / record holding runner for RE and SH tend to be cancer, worse than the average I mean.

That last bit is pretty fucking funny. I'm definitely interested in watching his run now.

Yeah that's pretty true in my experience, there was a bit of shitfit this time last year around RE4 because the WR holder and his clique wanted to ban going fast by changing the framerate of the game mid-run to do multiple time saving glitches.
As there's a major time saving glitch that only works at 30fps whilst the majority of the game is faster at 60fps.

Unfortunately the rest of the run is largely him being an angsty fuck about how much he doesn't like RE4, and RE4 isn't a particularly enjoyable speedrun on NG+ since you largely run past everything or melt its face off with the tommy gun/PRL, and tank damage with a ton of healing items. Meanwhile NG is mostly rocket launcher kills and item management.

Also how the hell do you reduce the game framerate like that? Depending on the method I can understand not wanting to include it as a valid trick, much like how very few runs allow crooked cartridge trickery.

Ingame option, not an external tool.

They start in like 2 hours,right?
you guys gonna make a new thread then?

3 hours. But there will be about 40 minutes of introduction with all your favourite trannies. Including Protomagicalguy!

oh please god no
he considered coming to ESA too

Are any of the trannies there even remotely attractive?

no

Depends on how low your bar is i imagine.

It's a speedrunning event, not even the real women are attractive. Occasionally there's a somewhat attractive girl somewhere in the crowd, but that's about it.

Good thing we're not in the twitch chat or you'd get banned for being misogynist,sexist,etc

The later versions of the game allows you to set the framerate between 30fps and 60 I think only the 360 and PS3 versions don't have that option.

Does anybody have a link to a stream?

Not live yet but it should be.
twitch.tv/gamesdonequick

It seems at least now they allow switching it, but they obviously switch to using real-time for that.

I'd like to see a 100% run of GDQ's staff and affiliates.
Maybe with a bonus any% run of the participants, if there's enough time left.

Don't bullshit me user, don't do that.

Funny thing is they timed real-time anyway because of loading screens.

He said so on twitter one time and I replied with "please don't," he then reported me and I got suspended.

What a gigantic fucking nigger,then again that platform is full of mentally ill people so,thems the breaks

At least ESA will rip him apart, they're not afraid of bants and won't be banned for it either.

I was thinking about going to ESA but I was thinking it was shit. Is it not that bad?

ESA is like pre-2012 GDQ. Especially now they have a winter event that is explicitly designed to be smaller and comfier.

Rip him apart? I dunno, but there's a solid chance that he just won't get to run anything or be put in the host couch.

ESA 2015 was a small event and honestly was a bit boring at times.
ESA 2016 was plagued with technical issues but was comfy and fun at the end.
ESA 2017 was very fun and cozy, I loved it a ton and was the best speedrunning event I have watched live. Best run was vid related IMO.

Reminds me Susan McNuggets getting absolutely shitter shattered during his silent hill run at the European speed run event. Hopefully they'll be some nugget donation callouts

AGDQ is a shadow of its former self. It's a cancerous event where the money is wasted to a cancer foundation when there's already cures/preventions for cancer. The reason why the mainstream media and pharma companies pretend that cancer is still not solved is because $$$. The drug business is very profitable, and all these morons emptying their wallets for "cancer research" are gullible idiots.

Then there's the atmosphere that's changed. GDQ went from a comfy speedrunning community where runners would share tricks, tips and fuck around to a censorship-ridden SJW hellhole where you have weird transvestite freaks. Good and interesting players get banned, it becomes a boring event where people only watch it for the cringe.

Ben Shapiro or Milo needs to go this place and tell them facts don't care about your fee-fees.

had me going, user

Here's your (You).

We already know user, you're beating a dead horse. These threads are mainly for the autism that it comes with.

Nibber are you retarded

And tell us where this money goes then.

B17 and Apricot seeds. It's all about diet.

Why do you think cancer is so rare in 3rd world countries but so prevalent in the west? Because we consume GMO plastic shit and in 3rd world shitholes people eat natural and healthy food.

To waste. If they really want to improve the world there's tons of actual charities.

I will agree that there are more charities i'd like to see spotlighted (the american foundation for suicide prevention for one) but i don't believe you when you say it goes "to waste" unless you have some proof

Lack of diagnostics and treatments followed by "natural death" ?

What were you going to run, lad?

Neither do I. But it doesn't stay in the bedroom. It's logical to think there wouldn't be a problem if it stays in the bedroom, but humans aren't logical.

When does this shit start?
It's today right?

Does anybody have the clip of "SUPER. HOT."

Prototerroristtrannyguy has had it scrubbed from youtube etc

Hour or so.

That's the liberal/libertarian retardation rearing it's head.
They're called degenerates for good reason, and need to be stamped out whenever possible. It's like those people that advocate for open boarders because they believe in absolute property rights, not realizing that non-whites will flood in, establish their own government, and make any 'inherent rights' that existed before a running joke.

Preshow on right now, live in 15 minutes.
twitch.tv/gamesdonequick

What horrors lie ahead.

Back to reddit with you.

we're in for some hell of a ride

nice bait m8

Do I even want to watch this?

they made a joke about this mongrel being white last time around

New thread? Cyclical?

The issue is that they don't keep it in their bedroom at all. I can handle an ugly dude, but they create a clique to enforce a lot of bullshit policies that kick the talented inoffensive people out for no good reason. A lot of them manipulative narcissists who are nothing but a blight to everything around them.

New thread here

That thread's infested with goons.

It looks more like Holla Forums from the images posted but there's probably a lot of overlap. I don't think I have enough pdfs to counteract their terrible memes at the moment.

at least the chat is having fun with the censorship

If anyone wants just the stream without all the twitch window dressing bullshit, here:
twitch.tv/gamesdonequick/embed

looks like a jewish chris chan

absolutely pure

14% of cases actually pursued. The fact that we can't go two weeks without a female teacher fucking a male student is enough proof.

They only ran my favorite game once. Gunstar Heroes.

Why? Because the difference between a speed run and a casual run is like 15 minutes

Man this event used to be so fun. I don't even bother to tune in anymore, I just squat the threads in case something funny or drama is happening.

Elaborate? I don't remember this drama.