If I have a Titan can I SLI bridge to another processor?

Lucky me, literally 2 weeks after I bought the Titan, the fucking 1080ti was announced for less than 1/2 the price and more powerful. I've been reading a lot about it, but can't get a straight answer if I can SLI bridge to it.

Even if I can't to the 1080i, would I be able to increase my graphic processing by adding a lesser processor? I've seen a friend's 1080ti and it seems a fuck of a lot better than mine, though other specs pretty much the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalable_Link_Interface
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gee sir, that picture of a sneering mongrel sure made things a lot clearer. I guess you're trying to implying either "it's a dumb question" or "I know better?" When you clearly fucking don't, as I couldn't even get a straight answer out of Geforce on this.

Keep up the smug attitude, asshole. And may you find your mother raped and murdered tonight.

No, you get to pay the idiot tax.

no, you should consider selling the Titan as it's more of a workstation card on the cheap than an expensive gaming card, some AMD cards have that compatibility but you should never bother with crossfire or SLI, the issues aren't worth it, if you really have to upgrade do it but it's up to you if you can afford it.

wew lad

I'll bump your thread just to see where this goes.

they've been releasing Ti versions since, what - the 780?

You really are a dumb nigger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalable_Link_Interface

Is that you, gypsyfag?

If you get the 1080Ti, all you could use your Titan for is as a designated PhysX card.
A GTX 480 is already enough to max out PhysX though.

Not unless you're playing Cryostasis

why the fuck do you need anything beyond GTX1060, RX480
There isnt a single fucking worthwhile game that needs more than that to be 1080p, 60fps

I bet you turn godrays on faggot

user seems to have his priorities in the right place to me I turn off all motion blur and bullshit, so don't even try that strawman faggotry

Didn't you have a thread where you asked us whether you should buy the titan a few weeks ago?
Didn't we all call you a dumb faggot and tell you to wait for the 1080ti?

user…the 1080Ti has been out for months.

Ah, shit, my bad, I don't pay attention to that shit since I don't have the money to spend.

How in the fuck are your games running so bad?
Are you like, using a 3GB 1060? Seriously I can get 1440p 60fps just fine on most games with my 480.

never change, nu-Holla Forums

8GB 390, which is about the same as the 480. I don't have a 1440p monitor, so I can't really tweak settings to experiment. the few 1440p benchmark vids I could find return sub-60 fps. maybe a QHD monitor can do 60 fps just fine - it's not going to matter to me without better hardware that I don't intend to buy right now.

I'm still doin' fine with my 970. It sounds like you have financial problems, OP.

Are you running the latest AAA games or older ones/indie games? How much AA are you using?

The amd rx 480 has much better memory than the gtx 1060, so the performance impact of increasing resolution is smaller.