Holy shit why is this game so good and are there others like it?

holy shit why is this game so good and are there others like it?

You have the rest of the metal slug series.

lolwut. Every Metal Slug game after X is phoned in. That's why they're barely talked about.

Give Demon Front a whirl

Gun Masters
Gun Force

[you]

>Cuphead

Gunner's Heaven/Rapid Reload (EU title)

Those Konami wild west shooters.

Are there any eroge with Metal Slug like gameplay?

You see the number 3 in the title? Take the hint.

I think X is better.

Yes, X, 1, and 7 are all even better. 3 was too long for its own good.

Also play the Gunforce games, Demon Front, and Dolphin Blue for some run 'n' guns more directly comparable to the Metal Slug style.

Millia Wars DX is exactly that. It even has 4 characters with 1 that plays exactly like a Metal Slug game. While the sprite work is good, sadly it only has 3 stages. Also it's a vore game but it's fun even if you don't give a shit about that.

Wild Gun actually got a remake recently. Now it has 4 characters.

The final stage makes up 1/3rd of the game and is fucking absurd with how much shit you have to go through.

And DRM. Natsume can get fucked.

I believe this should work then.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e07bb1fac53b0486d02848033981cf92722de13b&dn=Millia%20Wars%20DX.zip

I've shared this before and people were able to play if I remember correctly.

Ghosts 'n Goblins, Ghouls 'n Ghosts, and Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts. You can play the first two on MAME and the latter on mednafen.

tried it, wanted my login for dlsite or something like that.

I cannot get a consistent strategy going for any of these guys, and even when I do the next Red Devil appearance is done on different terrain or under different circumstances which makes it impossible for me to reliably kill them. I hate these fucking assholes so much.

I liked the last mission, don‘t get all the hate for it.

ebin retro taste my friend *tips quarter fed fedora*

Elevator Action Returns

FTFY