What are your predictions for NEO Current Year?

What are your predictions for NEO Current Year?

I think we are in for a wierd one. Mainstream plebs are turning on microtransactions, all the soyboys are turning out to be pedophiles or sex pests and socjus is devouring itself. I'm not so foolish as to think it will all be better, we are due another 'plastic toy peripheral' craze like the late ps2 era again for one thing.

I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.theexiled.pwnageservers.com/Tribes_Royale
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s Modern Day+1 or Current Year+3; get it right.

2018 will be the golden age of games, the curse of 2007 will finally disappear with the year of the dog.

Thing happen

Whatever happens, it's going to be disappointing.

Silly user, you always drop the numbering after 3.

Was anyone smart enough to screencap or bookmark 2017's predictions?

I just wait that the sjw cliche implodes within itself so we can finally be free of this curse that we call current year

It'll be good.

SJWs aren't going away, not anytime soon. the laws are getting worse by the day and #metoo will limp on for at least another 3 months.

HAPPY JEW YEAR NIGGERS EVERYTHING WILL BE SHIT

It won't implode. As we've seen for the past few years they only slowly thin themselves out as their rules become more and more restrictive.

yes, but will it be funny shit?

le golden man.jpg

FOREVER EVER KNAVE

No dude, no. Switch is the final nail in the coffin for NintenD'OH! HackDEO Kojimbo will join NintenDURR in hell where they can innovate and pretend they are Amerikkkan Libfags together.

I predict I'll continue living happily with my waifu while playing video games and not giving much of a fuck about the rest of the world.

Jeebus Crist user, did Nintendo's ninjas kill your father or something?

Your butthurt is showing, bloke.

Is she looking down at my cock?

AAA companies either reform their microtransaction business models or go bankrupt, preferably the latter.

Hope is the first step on the road to dissapointment

Cuckchan: The Post

That's true, but what I said only has actual results in the post years.

No way. My first console ever was a Super Nintendo and I remember the only times my father was nice to me was when we played Marios together.

No friends, you see I just am sick of seeing the same tired franchises and zero innovation from Nintendo. The Wii and multiple incarnations of The Gameboy Advance are not innovation alright? As I sit here tipsy and listening to people fire automatic rifles into the fucking air for New Years while not giving two fucks about what happens when all the rounds come raining down upon them…I am reminded of my Nintendo Gamecube in HighSchool. All of my friends were extremely asshurt and the one shota that was always clinging to me and looking into my eyes was upset just because I said "Why the fuck are we still playing Marios? All the third party developers are suffering because Nintendo refuses to invest or collaborate in new franchises or mature audiences."

So I did end up getting the Metroid Prime I wanted (I even did speedruns of it) and I even popped that little shota's cherry on his Legend of Zelda bedspread. That's not the point anons. It's that I haven't seen anything except fucking shitty controllers, rehashes, and marketing over real content.

Space jin has several pics of girls reacting oddly to looking at their tiddies.

Whatever is gonna happen is gonna be full of disappointment and rage since things never change.

More reboots

Alright so you completely missed what they did with zelda and mario then. At least you can talk, too bad it's with an argument that clearly dates from a few years back. It even mentions the wii and the GBA for fuck's sake.
Flock off, feather face.

More reboots, remakes and "HD" remasters of decades old titles. and a good amount of sequels that are somehow worse then the games that came before them.

>if only

I feel pretty comfortable with these predictions.

The ==Modding== community could make ffxv about four of the girls instead

You're missing the point. Mario and Zelda need to have a finale and be put to rest, so that something fresh, interesting, and able to achieve an Adult Only rating can be created. The only people who are gonna shell out for Nintendo shit are little kids and fuckheads like me who have nostalgia goggles.

While you may be against taking the virginity of shotas or lolis…I am not. So get ready to see sex related games involving 8 year olds, DUDE.

Sick sex games would still technically be more innovating than something like "Peach and Daisy save Mario and Luigi because they are stronk womynz in 2018."

Things we're going to see in the year of the Earth Dog

It's gonna be a good fucking year.

Last I checked the Dragon's Dogma devs were working on Deep Down. The PS4 exclusive that is nowhere to be seen.

Well you have ID Dubs so hopefully this is true

:^)

Kojimbo's game is shit, and soyboys get arrested or hospitalized from malnutrition.

Quit shilling your nasally voiced shit here nigger.

hence the if only

Anyway, there were a lot of games that were exclusives this generation that made the jump to PC. Nioh in particular made the jump very quickly.

Neverever fags are still recovering from Darksouls tbqhfamalam but they'll never admit it.

That dude's hamlet's gonna come right down when he accidentally shoots one of those wooden support beams down.

For some reason nips started releasing all of their games on PC recently. Fighting games are a good example. 10 years ago I would have never thought that we'd get a Soul Calibur game on PC.

Consoles going assup might have something to do with it. They realized that even if they released a horribly optimized piece o' shit on PC like Dark Souls, they would still get the steam sales (right?!?)

What are you, gay?

Some companies have made Steam a priority due to how much titles have made on the platform.

I don't have the source but I remember some interviewer asked a Nippon game dev about porting this game to PC and he basically said

The interviwer was like

The dev was like

Consoles aren't going "assup" yet but the fucking storm is on the horizon with digitial distribution. I've seen it with gamestop restructuring thier shit.

Here's a shits and giggles experiment for you to try. Go to your local gamestop and see how many items there that aren't video games and report back your results.

Whats the problem, you've never wanted to see 4 gay girls kiss before?

I shitposted never ever in a Nioh thread when someone asked about a PC port and a week later they announced the PC port. The memes have become too powerful.

They will eat themselves up more and more until only an extreme core is left that even the biggest pleb will sbe abele to see what kind of retards they actually are.

I just don't care anymore. The ride never ends, and you will get wet, so it's a good idea to brace for impact no matter what may be coming in the future.

NEVER EVER

Predictions:
>another classic shooter gets the nuWolfenstein/nuDoom treatment I'll hang myself if it's Blood. That game is perfect and beautiful and I don't want them to tarnish it.

probably for the best as capcom was going to make her a trans-man in SFV (why is the capcom's concept art so shit now?)

It's beginning to look like a Hot Topic.

Everything continues to stagnates but they ease off of loot crates until the the American laws are decided.

We'll see another indie game get hordes of autism and circle jerked because it uses old graphics.

More HD collection style releases but this time of 360 era games rather than ps2 era.

Get your ass back to >>>/cuckchan/

Sure friend, sure.

Switch is basically another Wii nintendo. For some reason normies buy it in droves, then only buy Nintendo games. Third party has had ni zero success on the Switch, so I'm looking forward to the Switch Only games hitting PC and other consoles to recoop development.

Didn't know that, I just immmediately got an erection after seeing Sophitias armor getting destroyed and her Milf titters bouncing around that I completely forgot this was published by Bamco.

>>>/cuckchan/

Careful hopes intensify

user, that's a prediction thread
This has already happened

You think this is shit right now? You ain't seen nothing yet.

lol this board is down to a few hundred pph, if anything 8ch is kill, not getting bigger.

Dwindling userbase and more newfags aren't mutually exclusive.

Quality over quantity.

Besides a few good games, 2017 was lackluster. I expect 2018 to be an improvement.

Considering how different we are from 4cuck, I say we've managed to assimilate the immigrants so far. I don't remember the last exodus we've had that changed board culture.

Explain Holla Forums and Holla Forums. It's about board culture and a good newfag/oldfag ratio.

It's going to be a solid year, but don't go overboard about it.
Never forget about the dangers of hype culture.

Trump will make America great again.
SJWs will revolt and be crushed.
At least one European country will say 'enough is enough' to the leftists and uncuck itself.
Star Wars will underperform again.
AAA games will continue to cuck and crash itslef.
Holla Forums will be a great place for uncucked vidya.
My digits will be checked.

They fucked up the second season of that show by focusing on boring drama instead of comfy slice of life.

It's going to be better than 2017 though and it's already bee better than 2008-2015

All I'm waiting on are Yakuza 6, RDR2, Dragon Ball Fighterz, Ace Combat 7, and a western release for that Fist of the North Star game.

This year could either go really good, or really, really, really badly. 2017 was an alright year, so that means it was the best year for gaming in a while. 2018 has the potential to be the same if some of the stuff outlined by happens, but that's a big if.
I am looking forward to that Witchfire game because the trailer made me laugh, and the Blazblue crossover game looks good too, but fuck the RWBY characters. We still aren't going to get Serious Sam 4 though, because God hates us.

Her new design sucks.

Isn't the current year 2014? Wouldn't that make it CY+4?

I thought the current year was 2015.

Lurk for 10 years newfaggot

I thought it started around when gamergate first happened in late 2014. Those years must have burred together for me.

Current Year is when John Oliver started saying it every fucking sentence on his show.

I thought it was justin trudeau.
Either way a massive faggot said "it's 2015" in 2015 although the quote itself is much older.
For instance there was some interview with a ku kux klan grand wizard where the interviewer said "I can't believe we're here in 1987, talking to you".

Yes but the [current year] meme didn't start in 1987, did it.

I know you gladius swallower, just saying.

I figure SJW will be a joke mocked by people like hippies are now.

I'd just like one last fun Battlefield game. No microtransactions, no chasing weapon attachment carrots on a stick, no overload of extra game modes that are deserted after a week, no season pass maps. Just a good selection of base maps, dedicated classes/kits, and the focus is put on winning the match through teamwork instead of jumping through "mission" hoops to unlock meaningless shit. BF1943 came close, but there weren't enough maps and the player count was small. Just remake BF1942 with the QoL improvements of BF2, you worthless fucks.

There are so many things wrong with the modern Battlefield games that I believe the series is unsalvageable
I think you'd have more luck hoping for some sort of Battlefield-style shooter from a different developer

Iris is cute but I got a good sense of what she's like from the time spent with her. Those 4 are less developed emotionally but more developed physically and I wanted to see more of what they are like, especially crowe since she was supposedly an amazing mage.

I'm really looking foward to freedom planet 2, that's shaping up to be a amazing game.
Let's hope they don't decide to put in politics and virtue signaling in the game, that would destroy any type of goodwill people has towards them.

I think we'll be seeing a lot of PUBG clones now that battle royale games are becoming more popular, and you can be sure that HiRez will jump on that bandwagon now that they sabotaged Paladins.

But will the loot crates be legislated as gambling? and how will ubisoft's clone be like?

oh… you don't know? poor soul.

wiki.theexiled.pwnageservers.com/Tribes_Royale

YES YES YES.

are you gay

Blow your brains out fagboy.

What about grizzled older men mentoring young girls tickles your sphincter?

I just need an Armored Core 6 announcement. Maybe more news on the Tsukihime remake but that's asking for too much.

That looks like a kikess

She isn't one of (((them))), she is one of the kingsglaive

You doesn’t love a story about a grizzled, cynical older man protecting/training a young girl? Hell, Jean Reno had a movie where that was the plot. John Wayne’s only Oscar came from a movie where that was the plot. One of the only things I liked about the Witcher 3 was some of the scenes with Geralt and Ciri. It just speaks to me, I don’t know.

that is mothers role you braindead faggot

Blow your brains out.

Yeah I see that, your daddy gave you good advice. That must be why I liked Logan so much since the story really revolves around that. I think it's the sense of family values in more dire circumstances.

I think there are statistics showing that single fathers are more successful than single mothers at raising children.

Every year, a new hope for Virtua Fighter 6 or a PC port of Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown.
Even though it will be the 25th anniversary of Virtua Fighter this year, I doubt SEGA are gonna do anything, much like with the 20th anniversary before it.

In no particular order:

in the case of the game, yes. In real life, one of the parents has the primary role.

She ends in the trash, where she belongs.

Both parent have a role. And its not an accident that girls attach themselves to a father figure and boy attach themselves to the mother figure.

You're probably right. :/