Who is the ugliest female character in vidya?

Who is the ugliest female character in vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.org/r/c9fkruqm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Something from Bioware, why is this a question.

Any waifu anybody on this board tries to make with character creators.

That pale nigger looking elf from Dragon Age

Is there an ugly vidya face to surpass pic related yet?

Niggers (at least the females) are scientifically proven to be less attractive to their counterparts, so objectively the negresses they've been pushing lately.
volafile.org/r/c9fkruqm

Laura Croft.

Bioware, since they can't check these dubs.

Bayonetta

Prove me wrong

[spoiler]You can’t

NetherRealms does a pretty good job at ugly females, but I'm not sure if you are asking for legit ugly or bad job at trying to make good looking people.

>>>/cuteboys/

>>>/cuckchan/ fucking newfaggot

3d was a mistake.

She wins no contest

#1 munter has to be Potato Face from Whorizon Zero Dawn

Bioware's abomination is certainly eye cancer, but the Aloy character had at least some chance of being attractive given the concept art. In a Bioware title it's a certainty that the female characters will be dog ugly while the male characters look like catalog models. That's why I've gotta give the crown to Potato Face.

That's kinda cheating since blacks aren't event the same species.

That's a man, baby

Why is the west so obsessed with creating ugly girls
The only western company I know of that makes decent girls are Blizzard and a few indie devs
It's easy to blame politics but movies are still full of hot actresses despite how left-leaning Hollywood is

Pretty much anything by bioware. It's weird to think they have a dating system for such fugly characters.

Ugliest picture by far

Appealing to women. When you put an attractive man in vidya men respect him and wish to be like him. When you put an attractive woman in anything women despise her and want her dead.

Twilight's female lead is bland so women can self insert into her. Since all women are bland creating an artificial woman superior to them destroys their self esteem. Creating one equally as bland and they eat it up when the alpha vampire becomes obsessed with her.

Link.

While the bioware faces are creepy they're not giant jew noses with eyes.

Because feminism.
Feminists see male sexuality as inherently harmful and predatory, so sexually appealing to straight men in any way is seen as contributing to that predation.
It's not entirely incompetence, they purposely go out of their way to make female characters sexually repellent to straight men.

I swear to god, shadman draws like those spics you'd find on taringa and would use the ":v" emoji

You're retarded. Women LIKE male sexuality, they fucking love that men are predatory towards them. They don't like it when betas are. It has nothing to do with male sexuality in the slightest.

It's all about female power fantasties. Men want to be badasses and part of the badass squads. Women want the bad asses to fall head over heals in love with them while they put the least amount of effort in possible.

Stop listening to what women SAY and watch how they act. The actions never match up with what they say.

Is that why niggers breed so many halflings? Because their minds are so simple they don't overthink like betas do?

Furthermore, in society now, is a "Fuckboy" a beta that pretends to be an alpha?

She really isn't that ugly, she isn't cute like the concept, a bit handsome, but I wouldn't call her ugly, not like the usual bioware empowered womyn.

I don't buy that shit at all. The only women it appeals to are extreme feminists. Most regular feminists, despite what they say, still prefer attractive women, at best they just want the pretty girls to cover up more. Most women want to be attractive and they like attractive characters because they want to be attractive and self-insert. All those games with ugly women aren't attracting female players, while girls always pick the pretty girls in games where it's available, and in games with character creation they make cute or hot girls (And many of them also dress their character as sexy as possible). Your Twilight explanation makes no sense, Bella is bland in personality but the actress is attractive. Cosplayers always dress up as pretty characters, nobody is cosplaying the ugly girls from Bioware.

But like I said, Hollywood is even more pozzed up than the video game industry and they still hire sexy actresses all the time. We don't see Hollywood hiring droves of ugly women, the only ones I can think of that were massively shilled were the Ghostbuster girls and the Star Wars girl.

You're talking about women, the post you're replying to is about feminists.

Both of those are ugly as fuck.

I'd have the first one top me :3c~

Surely it's just a coincidence

Stopped reading after the first line.

Twilight i the most popular book series with women ever. It's about an extremely bland girl who has a vampire predator obsess over her and a werewolf predator obsess over her. Any time she is around them she is in danger of them going full RIP AND TEAR. Either as a giant wolf or just a vampire who wants nothing more than to tear her a new asshole because she smells so good to him he can hardly resist.

You're ignoring the exact thing women BUY. They think they can appeal to women by putting this into games but women won't buy games. They have no interest in games because they require actually doing something. You can't play as the princess who's AFK while the adventure happens then gets to marry the guy with 9999 gold in his wallet now can you?

That doesn't explain why WOMEN IN GAMES ARE UGLY.
The actress in Twilight has no personality and is a doormat… but she's not UGLY, so what the fuck is your point?

It's ok for the self insert not be ugly, or for her to be gorgeous, other female characters must be ugly though.

All the female characters in Twlight are hot.
In fact, the majority of female characters in female-oriented entertainment are hot.
Romance movies all have pretty girls.
Shoujo manga all have pretty girls.
Women's magazine are full of pretty girls.

Imagine a teenager just violently jerking off to this being all like "Yeah, oh yeah, oh FUCK yeah suck that dick" and just jizzing loads all over his monitor or phone

Shad's memes are funny, but I could never jerk off to his work. Wanting to masturbate to shad is like attempting to eat those plastic fruits that are on your nana's kitchen counter.

The girl is never described in the books. It's designed for the reader to self insert and fantasize about hairy wolf dick.

due to diversity hires which include women in game design positions.
since women suck at coding they usually go into art and character design and since they're shallow fucks they design butt-ugly girls either to relate or feel better about themselves.

or vampiric asspussy
#TeamJacob

She's not ugly as in repulsive but she's completely bland looks wise. She's got no figure and got a very plain and forgetable face.

She's as bland as they can possibly make her.

I think you're attracted to teenage boys. That's the only way to explain this type of attraction.

Watch romantic comedies, the movies MADE for women, they're not hot. Watch the "hot girls" movies where it's nothing but endless revenge between the group. These aren't "Empower me" movies, they're "kill the sexy bitch so I can be sexy instead" movies.

Shoujo manga doesn't have men or women, it has creepy as fuck stick figures with doe eyes.

Womens magazines come in 2 kinds. Gossip magazines full of ugly working class women raped by someone and modeling magazines which are full of stick thin women with no ass/boobs.

I think you're just a male pedophile. That's the demographic casting Hollywood and you're eating it up when the rest of us find them repulsive.

They have a hitory with being unable to make cute females, not because SJW shit, but because they simply cant (look at sonya in mortal kombat vs dc).
The last i remenber being qt was frost in MK deception.

There is literally nothing wrong with being attracted to teenage boys!

ur mum

I was going to post ur mum as well

We have people on this very sight, probably in this thread who jack off to anthropomorphic animals getting fugged. That shit is nothing.

Homosexuality is a disease and must be eradicated.

Scream autism all you want but that's the reality of the situation.

No, your genes. If you want to be a genetic dead end then that's your business.

If you love someone you don't cause tears in their anus which lets feces enter the blood stream and hence enter their brain.

It's almost like it's unnatural to do so.

how is one off topic shitpost more deserving of deletion than the other? delete both.
and this.

It gets worse, user. Using surrogates and then raising the child they can make a total of 2 or more dead ends.

You should go back to Holla Forums

I heard Reddit is tolerant of homofags. You should go there.

Ass we can

Gachi time?

overwatch's tracer is in the top ten (or bottom ten I guess)
not even the clothes look good

Now Lara is the symbol of feminism that millennials and the boomers wanted.

DAMN IT, LARA DESERVED BETTER THAN THIS!

Is that thing on the left the mocap actor for the new Lara, or the latest (((hollywood))) rehash of movie Lara? It's comically bad if that is what they're going with for a nu Lara movie.

this reminds of the 2018 pic he drew