Happy new year, Holla Forums. I hope you've all had a wonderful holiday break

Happy new year, Holla Forums. I hope you've all had a wonderful holiday break.
I love you.

Other urls found in this thread:

expertboxing.com/boxing-basics/how-to-box/are-you-ready-for-amateur-boxing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off time traveler

It's already been 2018 for an hour, get with the times gramps.

Do you what, live somewhere in far eastern russia?

fuck off autralia

I hope 2018 sucks for both of you. Assholes.

South Australia

no

Could be worse, could be Melbourne.

It aint 2018 until the land of the kangz gets to it
SHIEEEEEEEET

I wake up every morning and pray thanks to god that I'm not praying thanks to Allah in Australia's poz hole
I hope you have a good new year user

y-you too

Is this a nip user?

Hello fellow SA cunt!

What the FUCK is that? South Aus is UTC +9:30

stop this right now, new years is pure and deserves the utmost pure intentions towards other anons. Wish a happy new year not a hard cock.

BROTHER
Honestly surprised there's someone else from SA here. I occasionally join in on game nights and don't think I've seen someone from Aus here let alone someone from the "literal nothing" state that is SA. Be well on this new year, friend.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Do australians have a cuntsitution?

NO FIREWORKS

NO NEW YEARS EVE SHOWS

ZERO FANFARE

PLANET ON SUICIDE WATCH CONFIRMED

video games

Kill yourself

Likewise. But no I don't generally post about it, or play online games, like ever. Today was a happy exception, happy New Year!

>>>/suicide/

Happy new year you tremendous faggot. Hope shit goes well for you this year.

septics aren't welcome here

Happy new year too!

I love you too you humongous homo.

It might not mean a whole lot, but the people on chans are pretty much my only friends. I do truly wish you have a good year, user. I truly do. That "I love you" carries the same weight to you guys as it does to my parents. Please be well.

Hi /leftypoo/

Well at least you posted Windows so I know you're not a split personality.

Straya Master Race

Happy New Year fags. Heil Hitler and Mazel Tov

Happy New Year, Holla Forums
Remember, this is the year of the exodus.

I don't think it is very healthy to get so emotionally attached to anons on the internet. Still, happy new year to you too user, I wish for you the best. Lets hope this year is better than the last.

Happy new year too all of you!
I know the picture may be kind of unrelated, but I don't have many nice and warm pictures on my PC sadly enough, so I feel a cute picture of one of my favorites games would do fine

Happy new year faggots love you all.

Happy new year and Amen to Fascism.

Holy fuck, lurk more.

Is this the LOL thread?

I was supposed to go to a party and try to socialize but last second I realized I don't have enough money for the train ticket.
What video games should I play, I have alcohol.

For those who are not cunts, 12/31 is the 8888th day of Eternal September. Enjoy those quads while you can.

OI WATCH YOOR LANGWIDGE TWATS

s. Dad.

To be fair he won the lotto, hes basically hobo king.

Is alcohol a video game?

SA could be South America too.
He's way better off.

I hope like, 1/3 of you people have a good day.
The rest of you can fuck right off.

STOP IT AT ONCE!

muh south aussie niggers

you're all in the N**T thread arent you?

Or worse, goonland.

I don't know what that is, so no.

Happy new year mates. Remember to have fun and vidya here.

Nice findings user. Although it feels gloomy knowing that most of us can be called newfag for that one reason.

get out
>>>/reddit/

Start redpilling people on the jews or just kill yourself now.

I hope the emus fuck your shit up.

Happy New Year goys and "girls"

I wonder if that trap from fistful of frags gamenight will post OC for nightcrawler again. If he does, he should put on the maid outfit and make a sign just for him.

(((Who))) could be behind this post?

I don't even know you.

A homosexual?

Doesn't matter user, I love you too, but not in that gay way, in the other way.

The double gay way?

Respect > Love
Just sayan.

Have you ever met an user worthy of respect?

Nigger get that gay shit out of here

You should know the answer to this by now.

yea, exactly. If you're not doubling down you're not doing it right.

But no one respects you anyway. So might as well be loved.

Happy new year Holla Forums, I hope CY+3 will bring us some great happenings.

This.

The vagoo?

On the bright side, things cannot get any worse if time is not moving.

thinly veiled 0 am thread
happy new year

I heard baron trump is an user. And trumps older son.

Then if you know their name are they really anonymous?

But he can't be an user if he's a baron.
What has he done that's worthy of respect?

Isn't it an old Pagen ritual to burn a tree like that for their winter solstice celebration?

It’s nine in the morning and I just woke up.
Did I sleep through the thirty-first?

No, user is just from a prison colony that celebrates new years early.

No, you're thinking of Maslenica, an orthodox holiday where you burn a wicker woman, the representation of winter.

Why would anyone want to burn winter-chan? She's the best season of all of them.

Got it, I knew it was something similar to that. Thanks for the history lesson!

Do we gotta say rabbit rabbit or some other anime spell for this shit?

As much as I love winter, she can be a real bitch if she stay around for too long.
t. frozen russian

Незачто, с наступающим!

RAVINNY XD

Nah man, everyone needs more freezing winter in their lives. Not to mention the muslims can barely handle it. It's like having the land supporting you.

Replace muslims with shitskins and you're gold!

That image is eerily familiar to me on a personal level. Help.

take some pills tonight to prevent dreams or you'll be meeting again.

Listen to this user. Take some melatonin and try to get some deep sleep. Don't take it daily though or your body will rely on it to get sleepy. I took it after having two straight weeks of dying in my sleep in various ways and I no longer remember those fucking dreams.

Think it's one of those dreams where you see the future? Happens to a lot of people.

I wish i wasn't remembering dreaming about future right before that future happens before my eyes.

Always happens like that. If you're lucky you can alter it a bit.

Are you a tall skeleton?

If that's the case I have multiple lives in this lifetime. So far I have died via being stabbed in the back, a good hanging, a mexican stand off where we both died, a coup gone bad and I got my neck slit, on the battlefield with swords, drowning, being beaten to death by a bunch of sand niggers, and dying in a blaze of glory defending some run down nip castle. And those are the ones I remember from the top of my head. The shitty part is that I can still feel how I felt moments after I was dying.

No, I remember talking to an invisible 3-storey-tall man during 1999 winter mornings.

It's still 2017 tho

This.

ISHIGGYDIGGY in the CR+3

Get this heretical faggot out of here.

what's next, you gonna tell me god is gonna vacuum up all the good goyim? Fuck outta here, the numbers are on my side

Happy new year Holla Forums!

What the fuck is she smashing, and why is that bitch eating it?

Mochi, its fucking great.

Moshe?

You can't eat Moshe after you bash him though.

This shit is trending among normalfags on jewtube right now.

Th-thanks. I love you too.

The horrors won't stop

You dumbasses, he's pointing out that even normalfags are wising up. Holy fuck, are you two dense or just looking for an excuse to bitch?

They callled us Holla Forums-tards for a reason.

Retarded children here are just trying to fit in without giving a shit about context. It's been an issue for over two years.
Feels real fucking good.

Just now new years for me

In what manner does the image indicate that? All I see is a fucking high school musical lore video and lil wayne trending. How is this wisening up?

That even normalfags are getting sick of Yidsney. Learn to use your fucking brain.

So giving fucking high school musical attention is disliking Disney just because it has the clickbait title of "Disney lied to you"? Are you this fucking retarded?

I fucking hate you people and I hope the majority of you die soon. Especially Mark. The only reason I still come here is because it's marginally better than being alone.

So you are just bitching for the sake of bitching. Got it.

I still love you

That's a nice argument.

Don't worry dubsman, the feeling is mutual.

Thanks, user. Y-you too.

Some of those sound pretty badass.
I used to get a lot of dreams as a kid where I fell to my death, got swept up by a wind or was walking through molasses while others were waiting on me and pressuring me. Never had a badass dream like yours.

Hell of a lot better than than yours.

No, it is not. Here's my last (you) since you seem determined to double down on your retardation.

You are nothing more than a dense retard.

I hate all of you and I love all of you at the same time. Out of everything in my pathetic life, shitposting with you fags is the highlight. Have a merry new year.

Best wishes for all anons as the new year approaches and arrives. May next year be a golden one.

Happy new year faggots, except that there is still over 2 hours of 2017 left.
So come on, it's 2017 and 2018 shall be even greater then 2017 and 2016 combined!

well you got the colour right anyways

tfw im alone
tfw I was alone last year as well
at least I got a text from my sister last time, I'm hoping she will allow me that happiness again in 2 hours

wew

I want to look right into this motherfuckers beady little eyes as I deep dick his mouthpussy

What the fuck are you talking about fam, it's still 2017.

They’re not, at all, sick of the shit the jews force-feed them. You’re delusional.
NETFLIX IS 33% OF ALL INTERNET TRAFFIC.

If you hate living then do everyone a favor and kill yourself if life is that hard.

Sounds like the teen is projecting.

If you bitch about living then what do you expect people to think?

At the end of the day you niggers are the only constant and reliable thing in my life. Happy new year you cunts

Hi marche

Anyone got any new years resolutions?
Maybe you're going to get fit, eat healthier, get a job, get better at that video game you like? Or maybe it's just something small like waking up in time for the sunrise every so often?

Pathetic.

I expect people to dispaly a level of cognitive ability that doesn’t make people question whether they’re even human. An open-ended statement is made and you went straight to an impossibly specific conclusion. You projected your own delusions onto someone else without any comprehension of what was actually said. You’re either an edgy teenager or too stupid to be considered human.

Why even live if you can't even live with yourself?

Well then, happy new year to every user equally

That's where the hobbits are from right?

Yes.
Though technically they're English immigrants.

I'm alone all day, everyday. You get used to it soon enough.

I'm annoyed I can't get shitfaced drunk because I have to go into work tomorrow. But I can't even buy alcohol because it's Sunday anyway.

Not for another 30 minutes but thanks.

is this the new years feel bad thread?
30 yo here, about the first time I spent the new years at home doing nothing
well at least got into playing a fun game with some random user
and partially chill about that because I'm tired with the last couple of weeks stuffing my face with food and stuff
was waiting for party with my normie friends, but afterall they didn't call me, even when I asked, so that's it then

well first thing first is finding better friends,
second is getting my degree stuff done so I can try and find some decent work and/or move from this hell hole
third is keep doing the shit I'm doing right, at least this year I got well over my past relationship, got fit and chad, still neet than ever

Happy new year from Italy!

Happy new year from Czech Republic, may we get better vidya than last year.

My goal is to maintain all the shit I started last year. Exercise, pass all exams, don't get fired from my job, maybe get back to writing. I'd also like to get a gf but I think I'll move that under bonus objectives, as I always fail that quest.

Happy new year from Poland fags.

I want to eat your pizza or spaghetti, I'm sort of suddenly hungry since 10 minutes

Come and visit, I'll show you around

Happy new year from spain, i hope this year is better and not shittier

Hah, gay

Though, having anons in different countries meeting up would be interesting

Happy New Year.

If you wanted to be invited you just had to ask.

I actually do want to travel. Having no money doesn't help, of course.

Give Catalonia independence.

happy new year in 10 minutes, from bongland

habby new year from ugraine :DDD

Will it involve headpats, hugs or at least spaghetti?

Threesome is a no-no

Are they really your friends then?

Happy new year from Croatia

Oh you'll spill plenty when I bully your ____

Almost New Year here in England.
Hope 2018 is better than this year was.

Are there any games to look foward in 2018?

I will die alone.

we're your friends user :^)

to another year with all of you niggers, cheers

Happy New Year from Yurope

Happy new year, faggots. Try to make this one last longer than 2017.

Well, it wasn't my first New Year's Eve alone and by god it won't be my last.

Everyone does, no one can do it for you. Be happy that you're not hungry and cold, I assure you that is the priority.

It’s never too late to go traveling.

Your dubs confirm.

I wish I could actually remember my dreams, I can only remember like 5 dreams in my life until now.

BEEN HERE FOR 4 YEAR BANNED ON NEW YEARS FOR A 4 DAY OLD POST BECAUSE I MADE A SAGED RESPONSE TO Holla Forums, Holla Forums SHILLS in a VIDEO GAME POLITICS THREAD THAT WAS ALREADY DERAILED BY Holla Forums SHILLS

MARK WHAT THE FUCK YOUR VOLUNTEERS ARE NIGGERS

eal you suck

if you're talking about from the thread where the discussion veered towards marx and george soros, i got a 3day ban from that aswell. can't complain tho, since the marxist shitposter had his posts deleted also.

Not video games. A grand year ahead to all you horrible cunts and beautiful instruments shaped for war.

yeah, that's the thread. I normally wouldn't care. but its new years, that was 4 days ago and I'm a NEET. This is fucking depressing dude.

You done good. Only the best are shooting stars. Keep it on, but get on top of how not to shit a thread and improve it. Alright?

What's Finland up to for the new one?

ishiggy

Still stuck on 2017 over here and I feel like fucking killing myself

do it quickly because 2018 isn't any better

Don't do it, imagine that I am spiritually headpatting you to regain self-confidence and will to live, because I am.

actually Now that I think about it, I think I was already banned by Pewter for a day because of that same thread. Pewter did not delete my entire post history just the one post. Then Teal comes along on New years and banns me a second time. Serious I understand Mark needs help but these volunteers need to sort their shit out.

He's right. You fucks have been calling them this for the past 6 months or so. They're called imageboards you faggots.

You have to not be wrong as them, buddy. I know how easy it is to get teeth in and never let go, and blackout the entire catalog. This year ahead, be a professional to their amateurs.

Happy 2018 for the fellow anons that are spending NYE alone.

well happy new years m8, hope you get up to some enjoyable stuff in spite of that. play through an old-but-good game or something, have a beer, etc. idk, i suppose i didn't really mind the ban because almost everywhere else on the net, the marxist shitposter would've been congratulated by the rest of the posters and i'd have been permabanned. altho the second ban you got is bullshit lol.
about to remove kebab in eu4 as ajam > persia myself.
ye, happy new years !

just give me your kik and stop being coy

I don't have one. I was about to make one just for you, but it wants my phone number which is suspicious.

Newfags have been doing it since before 2010.

Don't worry user. My neighbors are shooting firearms into the air as they do with every celebration, so I'm sure I'll get some New Year's Celebration raining down upon my home as well.

I think he has been meaning it has been used a lot more, recently. Maybe because there are more newfags? I FUCKING WONDER.

Happy New Year.

Okay I'm making it, but is it safe? Why does it want my name if it's discreet? I will trust your opinion as I'm in the process of making it. I will probably just write some bullshit and make a throwaway email just in case, but I don't know if there's a point since it wants my phone number.

Its not new year yet here in my South American shit hole.

You're cute OP, ignore the assholes
Hope you have a lovely 2018; mine is still 5 hours away
I'm trying to decide what my inaugural vidya should be for the next year, either help me decide or digits will do so for me

Hotwheels calls 'em chans and that's good enough for me, kill yourself autist

Happy new year, faggots. I didn't even get to play any vidya today. Not sure if I'll play some now or go straight to bed.

Khorneflakesarehere is the username

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND BACK TO REDDIT THIS INSTANT. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.

They are called imageboards and have been called as such since I started frequenting them in 2003. Imageboards are direct carryovers of Bulletin-Board-Systems created back in the very early 90's. Chans just so happen to be BBS in the style of Japanese BBS like 2ch. We're all autists here, so lurk some more and go eat your holiday soup, kid.

happy Current Year 4!

Another year, another step towards the end.

Imageboards weren't even popular in 2003. And that artist is shit and traces other people's work.

Not only are you a retard that has no idea about imageboard history, you're one of those gullible faggots that thinks studies is tracing.

Where does the time go.

That's what you think.

It's 100% tracing, dude. Look it up.

If you mean acquaintances to play games or talk with, then you can make those at any time. If you mean actual friends then most people go through life without those anyway, so there's nothing you could've ever done about that. Also neither of those would help you with not-dying alone. Only a good family could do that Just learn to enjoy your young age and financial independence.

>people on chans are pretty much my only friends

Pretty much the same. I feel closer with you all, and my friends on twitter, than anyone else, including family. I've changed so much that I fundamentally cannot connect with most people anymore. Glad you're here, user.

If he traced his art would be all over the place with inconsistencies and be very obvious. You can very easily compare the line work between his originals and referenced and see how his construction and style is the same between them. The image that gets posted around is repeated by morons who don't know what studies are.

Fuck off, bro. What, you want me to hold your hand and play video games together next? That's mad gay.

…Wrong post?

maybe

"the chans" and "channers" always came across as terms used by people who didn't use imageboards.

Playing vidya with you guys was some of the most fun I've had in my life, and I hope I make more memories with you fags next year. Let's hope CY+3 has happenings to top CY+2. I like you fags so much, and I hold a special place in my heart for you guys.

I hope many more commies die this year and that we get plenty of video games, Holla Forums
Happy new year from hueland.

The fucking founder of this site uses "chans". I think he knows what he's doing.

Didn't I just tell you that I went on 4chan about the time it was created? That's 2003. 2ch and 4chan were both based off of bulletin board systems that were used all through out the 90's. "Forums" and "Chans" are both BBS-style systems and I have used them in the late 90's up until today. What is so hard to understand about that?

He also invited Reddit over and makes Destiny look tall.

wew

What a fucking nigger lol
Take that nigger flag off unless you want to be called Ritsu

I'm an usenetchan oldfag too, my fellow oldfag.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

No one cares dude.

Is that how you found this place?

I care.

How did you find out about OG 4chan?

they were at some point

we're here
on the plus side, happy new year from this shitty side of the world

I'm not really from that board, but it's ok because I found one I like. (Kojimbo ruined MGS, so I can't use that "flair" or whatever you call it.)

It's good to know that there are some real oldfags left.

I was in highschool just like you. I mostly used forums, but the transition to 2ch-style BBS was simple. 4chan was an html BBS, just like the ones I used to visit when I was 11 years old B& and all the boipucci hungry pedos were after me. It wasn't quite usenet, but very close.

u mena futaba

That's why video games and waifus exist, friend.

Neither is Ritsu, newfirend

Confirmed above 30.

What was usenet like?

Fuck along off. It has nothing to do with that, never did. Yet, it nets the best of the best.

What possible discussion could

It was slow, discussions were pretty great for the most part, trolling wasn't so low-energy, and there was rampant childporn every where. As a matter of fact, the early darkweb looked pretty similar to usenet and other places in terms of speed and content. Whether that's a good thing or not is up to the user I suppose.

Reported

I swear I've never seen that show!

Reported for seeing CEEPEES on 90's BBS? Oy vey annudah thought crime….er shoah!

he is a time traveler who come to save us all, better show some respect to the true god emperor.

Tip sent

I'm not an oldfag by any means, but you are a flat out idiot. In the 80s there were warez and ripping scenes, early piracy, CC theft, obviously games and text-based adventures, etc. with nothing but the most dedicated users posting. No phoneposters. No 9gag.

I'm sure somebody has the image where either Baron or Eric posted a part of their credit card and a fat stack of cash to "prove" they're one of trump's sons

That also works.

Well no SHIT

I'm gonna try to go from 380lb to 240lb and next year get even lower. I'm also going to learn how to draw.

What are you playing into the new year, Holla Forums?
I'm about to fire up some Terraria myself.

Probably some FFTA as is tradition for me.

I want to corrupt the FUCK out of the dryad.
This year I'd like to ensure the longevity of my NEETness and somehow have more money. That's all I want.

Invest in crypto. Do it you dumb fucking goy.

Get some Glucosamine Chondriotin or however it's spelled. Your joints are gonna need it.

I'm going to get a decent paying job in the games industry and get a cut physique like pic related

Don't say what you'll try Say what you'll do, and you will react out and grab it.

I want to quit drinking, get back on adderall, get NEETbucks, and get ripped like I was when I was younger. @_@

Perhaps I can learn to draw and help a small non-pozzed DEV make a game that is AWESOME and not full of faggots. That is a bit of a longshot for a resolution tbh.

Happy new year everyone, let's hope it goes better than the last one!

This gives me the courage to say it, user.
I'm going to invest all of my time and skill to do what no man has ever done properly.
Your mom .

Can you invest for me and give me the money instead? I'll send you pics of my 10 year old pussy.

Good setup. If that was true I wouldn't be here, faggot

Happy new year faggets.

End your life.

I said done properly.
Expect a 700² Rick and Morty IQ pansexual homestuck-kin sisterbrother.

Happy New Year! From a small irrelevant country.

Does that stuff actually help? I don't really want to look ripped I just want to be actually strong. I want to be able to lift heavy objects with relative ease and be able to literally sweep girls off their feet.

Damn shame all the best girls in this series are forgotten or barely used.

I had a good year. In November I danced both male leads in the nutcracker ballet. A one up from last year. I do, however work part time and get by at my parents still. At 24, I'm looking for a place to go that allows me to save some money as well. Overall, I need to prioritize saving for a home and get back in the habit of socializing with women.

Let's welcome the New Year together. I am still here, on a different footing than I would have ever thought last New Years, when I was just wasting time on Wurm and WoW with some of you. Slowly I am treading through what seems to be a good path, better than last year. Will I ever marry and make a family though? Who knows, lots of things change in a year's time. Cheers, let's struggle to live on, and enjoy the right things.

Pic related is something I forgot I made. Also here's an old 2014->2015 New Years.

2018 dont fuck this up goddamnit its going so well

Your joints? Yes. I run every day, and usually have mild knee pain. I started taking it and the pain went away like magic. Losing weight is mostly calorie counting but running will boost your metabolism which you want.

There are different types of strength. Since I'm combat oriented I see strength training in terms of striking vs wrestling.

Doing alot of cardio/ boxing training will help you lose weight fast and ease the stress on your heart and lungs slowly over time. You can lift, but the idea is to do it in a way that is a quick thrust to train your muscles to be able to do things in that way. It gets harder to do the more weight you add. You wont get BIG, you wont look like you can crush a man, but you'll be fight fit which I prefer.

If you want "big muscles" and to lift heavy you go the powerlifter/ bodybuilder route. You'll be able to break a guys arms if you get a hold of him but you'll be slow as fuck as far as striking is concerned. They also tend not to emphasize cardio, so you probably wont lose any weight and will put more strain on your heart.

"Looking ripped" just comes from extreme starvation. Fighters tend to have to do this to stay in weight classes. I just think it looks good.

Yes it does work. You're at 380, so I recommend asking your doctor for adderall or desoxyn to help you manage your morbid obesity. In combination with a stimulant, you can take n-acetyl-tyrosine, and do some fasting (the stimulants will keep your appetite down). Wait until your bulk weight is down before you start getting hot and heavy with workouts.

Listen to, , because that advice is what you want for losing weight and being generally strong. Also, your build, bodytype, bone size, height, and many other factors determine what kind of strength you want to go for once you've reached a certain level of fitness.

You'd think spending half your week handling teenage girls would tide a man over, and actually it does to a degree. I just haven't been making the effort to look for a gf. It's a "don't shit where you eat" scenario, where the girls at ballet are off limits. Workplace conditions and messes I don't need. I'm currently looking for girls at coffee shops, but with little progress

Stunning. Stunning ignorance. You're going to live with that for a long time.

No, literal phone posters.

Holy shit, you're right.

does phone posting even work? ive tried on my phone before but it doesnt give me captchas so it just errors
ive tried both the oroboros app and mobile web browser, guess its a good way to weed them out though

There are several apps on the Google Play Store that literally advertise themselves with the capabilities of easily browsing 4chan and Holla Forums, Chan Burauza literally comes with Holla Forums links included.

ourbouros

If you never picked up a phone, figured out what it can do. Get corralled and find out your mind isn't fit for (((service.))) They are merely pretending, while I'm off the hook hunting pedophiles.

A dead tone is the greatest reward.

i figured i spelled it wrong ty parrotfucker free software man

i guess ill just install that then, i installed this one back during gaymergay days and never bothered replacing it because i mostly lurk on phone but still nice to have the option to shit post if available

It's actually Ouroboros, I just checked

I recall that being broken last I looked into it, and nobody really wanted help with it.

its deleted from my phone thats what it is

I feel like I'm losing it bit by bit. I haven't socialized properly in almost a month and moving away from my family and established circle of friends hit me harder than I expected. Didn't even have the energy to celebrate this time. I'm looking for suggestions where I can meet and get acquainted with people who care about something outside of nigger-tier pop culture and newest fucking vape attachments.

What a (((coincidence))).

Leave, nigger.

Did I just walk into 4 am?

No. And it will not happen. They want attention nobody even there will give them.

guess those iceberg charts were wrong all along

ok

Works on my machine

I guess if you find a more recent one that might have better features, post away.

I love you too OP, you gay faggot.

You guys somehow make life worth living for me.

what are you guys looking forward to in 2018?

with all the crazy shit that happened in the past few years I think bannerlord is going to come out and be great

Ace Combat 7
Bannerlord
Finishing that Real Grade Shinanju model I bought
Girls Und Panzer: Das Finale

After that Ace Combat: Infinity bullshit, don't expect AC7 to be any better than Assault Horizon. I can still remember being high on DXM while playing Ace Combat: Zero and my normie-tier girlfriend was whining at me to stop playing "That dumb airplane game" and go trashtalk her "friends" on kikebook with her.

Those were good times. I shot down all bandits in single-player awesomeness, then fucked my girlfriend. Now it's 2018 and I have to fap to microtransactions with my right-hand.

It’s a brand new year here in Puerto Rico and I’m not hammered enough to face it.

Four minutes away. Happy New Year lads.

does she commit suicide?

I've been out of the loop on that, can you enlighten me? All I know is that Infinity is getting shut down later and you won't be able to purchase anything after January.

I'm just excited that the gameplay doesn't include any of the DFM garbage.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

eat cake

Kill yourself

It's 2018 Holla Forums. Tell me why you haven't KILLED YOURSELF yet?

Go choke on some cock cake

Because I'm too chicken shit to do it.

i have friends and family who will miss me ;_;

Because if i kill myself I can't play DMC5 when it comes out.

Love you too Holla Forums

Soon

Hey mark, I'd like to be BO. I'm also a fat Jew, but I'm Sephardi, so maybe give Holla Forums a little spice from a different semite?

Happy new year faggots. I hope you all have a great year ahead anons.

die kike

i thought you were gonna eat cake, mike.
my mom got diabetus because she ate too many fucking cakes
mark i worry that'll happen to you too

the only dreams I remember is when I have nightmares about ghosts or when a fucking dog bites my balls and I feel the excrutiating pain and freeze up due to the pain until I wake up. Shit sucks

Today is my birthday.

Beat me to it.

Snot-nosed faggots born after September 11 will be able to vote in the next election.

Try to get a job or at least find a productive hobby to occupy my time. Thinking about taking up drawing since I used to enjoy it when I was younger.
And play more vidya, of course.

marry Christmas you fucking kike assholes

What a way to kick off the year.

Jewish Boypussy is best

Happy new year you filthy pieces of shit. While I may not love you fucks I still enjoy your company on this sad pathetic life. So you can say I kinda like you guys

Merry Christmas Mark

You're a faggot. I like you too

Would you?

I see, Thank you Anons for the advice; is there any particular cardio exercises I can do besides running? That's not really a viable thing right now since its winter.

You can fuck little Jewish boys as hard as you can and time yourself to see how fast you can milk their tiny prostate with your mighty cock.

I really have no idea my dude, but I do believe that IW will start off from AC: Assault Horizon and create AC7 from that. It's just my hunch after seeing so many failed PS Exclusive titles go that route. (They might even go Dynasty Warriors Style by-the-book levels of lamesauce FFS.)

A Body Odor should be neutral, not painfully eyewatering like our (((semite pals))).

Besides, it's not New Years yet motherfuckers. I still can have a threesome with a cute loli and shota–and due to discrepancies in the local law, not get charged with violating that sweet boipucci or loli slit in 2018. I only have 1:30 minutes so I don't think it's still possible.

I used to fast, walk for miles, do yard-work that was cardio-intensive, and body weight exercises. I would only drink water and eat light meals, so I ended up have a ripped look all over. The best part about getting purely ripped is that you can choose whether or not you want to start powerlifting or go for a "boxer/fighter look."

17 y/o is not shota

If you're 380 you shouldn't be running, you'll destroy your knees. I think stationary bikes and high intensity interval training is the recommended method.

True. Then tell me your favorite loli and shota, user.

expertboxing.com/boxing-basics/how-to-box/are-you-ready-for-amateur-boxing

Try to work towards being able to do all the things on the list as long term goals. Push as far as you possibly can, working at it every other day for starters. You should be able to increase your progress in whatever you really quickly in the beginning. Though it's gonna be hard on you with the weight.

Try looking on craigslist for an exercise bike/treadmill, you should be able to find a decent treadmill for like 200bucks. Alternatively shadowboxing for 3min rounds is great cardio if you actually push yourself and try to stay strained for the entire round. Look up tutorials on youtube for good form and go to town.

I also recommend you download workout mixes from youtube to keep you motivated while you strain through this repetitive grind. The key is to visualize your end goals as you struggle and repeat that you will achieve them. Get angry. I won my first amatuer boxing match this way

At what point(weight) should he start running though? stationary biking isn't intense enough. You're sitting and it's easy to let yourself relax. If you're treadmill running, relaxation is certain death and your pace stays consistent no matter what.

I just remembered Gaki No Tsukai does their New Years Special every year. Maybe they all retired this year, i'll have to check the sub group websites later. That's always something fun to watch!

Yeah, Happy Hannukah and new year.

The wolf moon is for just a few. 2018 is going to be hot.

Why did you have the 2hu thread bumplocked?

What is this gay fuckoff filter? Never off work, even here. More is coming.

I am enforcing a New Year's resolution on you, Mark. Remember, this is not your board.

I know, at the end of the day the Anons are everything.

I appreciate what you attempt to do.

You should leave this Board Ownership to me. I swear I will make them see what it truly means to love vidya. What do you say. Mark? I believe I have more time than anyone here…to watch over this place.

New Years sucks. We're all spiraling towards the black abyss.

whatever you say

What games do you play user?

If only.

Pece of shit.

G*d bless you Mark

Sorry my dude.

thank you and I wish you one as well.
I love you too user, no homo

same. anons I consider as my brothers in mind

I feel you brother. Money will never fill the void in your life.

Happy new year anons.

I have lost all desire for anything else but gf. This year I'll finally execute my original plan and just become twitter and youtube famous to meet some. I have no other option than to sell out. I've been playing garbage western indie games for 3 days straight for video content, it's hell.