What’s a good game to buy for a friend who calls himself a 90s kid?

What’s a good game to buy for a friend who calls himself a 90s kid?

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series 1-3

A prostitute.

If he lives up to it, he should know how to pirate.

I can’t. He MGTOW. He will bitch about that.

Cuphead.

buy him a fucking 9mm so he can kill himself.

He never said the prostitute had to be female.

I don't know. Maybe a game made in the 90s? OP you didn't have to make a thread about this if it had to be this obvious.

Give him the present of suicidal depression and loneliness this year by cutting him out of your life, you stupid motherfucking faggot.

Fucking lol

It's a game called Double-Barrel. I heard Kurt Cobain was a fan.

Russian Roulette

NES cartridge

Shotgun mouthwash is always a good gift for the 90's kid

Burn a disc with SNES, PSX, and N64 games as well as some emulators. If he's a real 90's kid he would appreciate that.

For fucks sake user just kill him

How about just give him the gift of growing the fuck up by not endorsing his childish tantrums

holy fuck
for once an OP wants to know more about non-cancerous videogames from the golden age and this is how you treat them? you deserve the cancer that you all already are.

What sort of games is he into?

Any Command and Conquer up until RA2 and Tiberan Sun

Suck his dick

A homebrewed wii and a classic controller for SNES and Genesis emulation on his TV.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Sega Genesis.

anyone who was a 'kid' in the 90s was not part of the golden age of games.
They would be interested in The Sims and other mass appeal numbness.

I'd buy him a baseball and a bat and glove, and spend some time explaining how the 1950s were the peak time in america, and how everything went downhill afterwards.
Then I'd say how Korea was great, and Vietnam, and then I'd start frothing saliva out of my mouth while bulging my eyes so much they became bloodshot. Then I'd grab the bat and take his head off with it.

Sawed off shotgun, grease gun, and pipe bombs.
Hours of fun.

This tbh. It's what I would want.

Starcraft BW (not remastered )

Diablo

No.
If he's MGTOW he sees RELATIONSHIPS with women, in a cost-benefit analysis, not worth pursueing
However fucking some bitch is a quick good time with no strings attached and he should not be against that, if anything probably needing it.
And, if anything, probably encouraging legalized prostitution.

pursuing*

this picture is inaccurate, the second pumpkin looks kindly
I suppose its hard to find an STD-ridden pumpkin though.

Step up your game, fam.

This. Or even older machines, so he can see that games were indeed more fun back in the old days. I think the "essential" retro consoles are: Atari 2600, Master System, Mega Drive, Game Gear, NES, SNES, Game Boy, and TurboGrafx-16. You can find the fullsets on The Iso Zone.

Of course, if you don't want to look like a cheapskate, get him a gamepad too, or even an arcade stick.

Wrong Franco.

This Game is the only true answer.

Ocarina of Time