What do Holla Forums thinks of ancient (the company) games?

What do Holla Forums thinks of ancient (the company) games?
Is the right way to do retro games?
They're composed by Yuzo koshiro I remember.

Everything about this game down to the illustrations looks old. Meh, since its a small channel maybe they can get a good bunch of dislikes and receive the message that this is garbage.

well, is because is a retro game, a real retro game, not muh unity hispter pixel art garbage.

It was made over 20 years ago?

Isn't it just a shitty tower defense game that's several years old? Sad.

It uses retro console limitations, so I guess is a real retro game.

you do realize homebrew is real and that today there's still games being released on the NES?

That doesn't make them retro, they just run on retro hardware.

retro refers to pandering to nostalgiafaggots.

NES games on 1989 weren't retro but the top hardware back then.

No it doesn't.
Of course they weren't retro back then, what are you even trying to say?

I saw a shitton of sprites onscreen and no flickering, even several voice clips, I am not sure about what kind of limitations this is trying to ape.

give me a definition of retro.

games made 30 years ago weren't retro.

They are retro now, dumbshit. Jesus christ.

I wish Ancient would use their knowledge and talent for more ambitious games. Protect Me Knight is fun, but it's extremely simple. Its gameplay is on the level of freemium phone games. They should try a JRPG, or ape the design of Technos Japan action games. I think I would really dig a faithfully Famicom-style brawler with a soundtrack from the Streets of Rage composer.

yeah because retro refers to nostalgia retard.

modern games that follow NES limitations are retro, not original NES games.

that would be like saying PS4 will be retro in twenty years (which it will).

they need to start making their shit for steam.

I'm guessing that english really isn't your thing, huh?

give me your definition of retro then.

fuck off negro

???
Steam is the most popular market now.

I'm not a fan of tower defense, but that art is really nice. I wanna fug this amazon.

Played 3ds version and game was very fun. Just it's sad no physical release and paid dlc. I prefer full games and hate dlc. Music is very good. Only problem they changed english release title from protect me knight to gotta protectors. Not sure if they got cucked by feminism or gotta protectors is something related to classic naming.

Fun shit to do with your friends. inb4 you have no friends