Our favorite ultra-kikes are releasing assfaggots for the Switch

archive.is/eWITR

This isn't a good sign. I haven't seen so much concentrated cancer in so little a space.

And you know the retards and esportsfags will buy it. Who knows? Maybe Tencent might even use Riot and Blizzard to push it but that might be too far even for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/11/09/chinese-ipos-in-the-us-an-indirect-battle-between-alibaba-and-tencent.html
archive.is/lrS6b
investor.activision.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=688685
archive.is/QHXXT
use
imgur.com/1gmHNHn
archive.is/5ATY5
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/leoric/
dota2.gamepedia.com/Wraith_King
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Leoric
tencent.com/attachments_en/ProductlistofTencent2.pdf
archive.is/hsR2V
mmos.com/news/tencents-king-glory-mobile-moba-making-435m-month
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is why the switch is master race xD

They've already taken riot games' format and strategy for marketing and whatnot on jewtube

I'm out of the loop. What happened with Arena of valor and Trencent Game's?

u wot

Learn how to archive nigger

you can't be this new, can you?

FUCK TENCENT

we need to come up with some updated OC against these faggots, I don't think there's been a bigger company ruining vidya as of late that this many people are unaware of

The chinese are a more favorable alternative than the western industry

Already seeing college kids playing ASSFAGGOTS on their tablets, now it's on the fucking Switch, what are the Chinks playing at, they want to expand to the Japanese market?

u wot

Don't underestimate stupidity.

Why does every ASFAGGOTS need to have such a generic name? They might as well just call it NOUN of NOUN.

user, i warn you, this isn't your usual crowd, those people don't play anything but assfaggots.

I'd name my Killer of Kikes (KOK), which would feature famous memes from Holla Forums as heroes :^)

They're made almost exclusively by different flavors of bugmen. And how creative are they really going to get when they factory produce twenty of these games a year and release them one at a time, close it when the money slows down, release the next one, rinse, repeat.

I should quit trying to have faith in humanity.

10/10

its more like a company nobody outside of here (and even then we only know a little) really knows much about
unfortunately that's not looking to be the case as over 10 million people have bought the thing over 2 games, one of them being a pile of shit
Either way Tencent sees a market here and that alone should cause some eyebrows to be raised, usually their investments are in games and companies that have had large financial successes
etc
This is unusual for them. I wish we could see how much investment went into this venture

It's like poetry

Yeah, the infographic doesn't even include that they do movies now. Or the fact that they've gotten so big they've got an official Call of Duty and Monster Hunter MMO now.

This is true, though. As much of a parasitic copycat and soulless society they are, at the very least it looks like you can PLAY their games instead of having to pay a billion dollars in microtransactions and preorders just to get into them. It's not a lesser of two evils, it's just to spite on western kikes.

And yet dozens of ASSFAGGOTs have nearly if not completely died because nobody gives a shit. Look at Heroes of Newerth, Fate/Apocrypha which died in the middle of development or if you want a console ASSFAGGOT game look at how badly Guilty Gear 2 Overture failed trying to integrate 3D fighting with ASSFAGGOT shit.

are you dense?
the chinese either OWN or have enough power in most large western vidya companies to the point where they're able to practically control them.

You have a point. I guess I didn't realize the Switch was actually selling that well. The PS4 still has more, right? Does it have any particularly Chinkish games like this one?

Did any of those games have 9 digit plus advertising budgets though, Satan?

Wrong. Chink games are the worst offenders of pay-2-win and progression paywalling.

That's disgusting. What game does this?

[source needed]

Does not-M&B have a name? Is it even out? I'd like to give it a shot as I wait for Butterlord.

Just like the original DOTA and LoL, which did actually succeed, no.

See
As of 2014 Tencent owns Activision Blizzard, Riot games and Epic games. They now own even more than that.

So they own one major publisher?

From Wikipedia
cnbc.com/2017/11/09/chinese-ipos-in-the-us-an-indirect-battle-between-alibaba-and-tencent.html

Stop with yer bullshit son

this is like using lawbreakers dying as an example of arena shooters being fucked
Tencent owns nu-blizz which created Overwatch, and they also own Paladins iirc (can't remember) so they own the 2 biggest ones otuside of tf2 (forgot its numbers), and they might be considering investing in Valve
archive.is/lrS6b
investor.activision.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=688685
There's mountains of evidence, google it ya faggot

Aren't they trying to team up with that Player Unknown cunt too?

Valve is a private company, they do not have investors

As posted in
They do not

Stop believing images made by faggots on vietnamese anime forums

Nevermind I just read the first image

Valve is a PRIVATE COMPANY

I'm not saying ASSFAGGOTs are a dying genre I'm saying that just being an ASSFAGGOT does not guarantee success or that people will buy it.

Don't forget, they're now involved in marxist politics in the US. They practically own discord through its stocks and if you get banned on twitter, etc. you get banned there too as a form of collusion. It's got even worse than any of us could have imagined.

I always knew american liberals are creation of genuine communists to create an army of useful idiots.

you act an awful like a shill user
They own large percentages of companies that they don't necessarily fully own, but you don't ignore any single investor that owns more than 10-20% of your company's value faggot
Them giving up shares in actiblizz is strange though.

Just a rumor I heard without thinking much about it

Why, it's almost as if a datamining service could not get any worse.

Discord isn't publically traded, so I highly fucking doubt that.

Do you people even google the bullshit you think up before you post? Christ man what is happening to this board

wew, you can't be this retarded

ALSO WEW SHILL CONFIRMED

Here's your archive dipshit, and it's not a tumbnail
archive.is/QHXXT

Feel free to post 'em here, cause so far I'm seeing a lot of misinformation, lies, and straight up fake data

Stop spreading stuff that isn't true

Do you ever look in the mirror and ask yourself. "What's the most retarded thing I can say today"

My bad, I meant tencent owns it through investment.
use at your own risk discordapp.com/company

Oh okay, I didn't check their website, my bad

Oy vey

whatever you say shill-kun, do you know we have IDs here?

Still waiting for them links user, I'll wait here.

Why don't you find them on (((google))), faggot?

And people have the gall to claim Discord, or any fucking VOIP software really, is some independent labor of love.

The burden of proof isn't on me, you're making the crazy claims.
I proved that they don't own Activision already.

Don't worry m8, I'm sure you'll convince someone that the chinks aren't all that bad someday :^)

And the sneaky jew sneaks away again

user said nothing about chinks not being terrible just that they don't own the company you posted, don't get your panties in a twist that an imaginary thing the chinks did compared to one they actually did.

wew

And I stand by my claim.

I bet you're the same cunt that in every other thread, if someone mentioned buying a triple A title, would shit on them to no end for supporting shitty publishers, lel

Also
imgur.com/1gmHNHn
Still wanna defend this faggot?

Western:
Shameless ripoffs of other IPs designed to suck as much money out of everyone that's stupid enough to buy them. Characters are written and designed by SJWs.

Chinese:
Shameless ripoffs of other IPs designed to suck as much money out of everyone that's stupid enough to buy them. Characters are written and designed by chinks who want to attract gullible suckers with attractive women.

Shit, I think I might have to side with Monty on this one.

I save good images from other websites
You got me

And nowhere did he state that the Chinese industry is not terrible.

you sound like you're getting your gooks confused

From what I've seen of Chinese MMOs and mobile games, they've basically perfected the painfully generic 'sexy anime lady'.

big think right here

Gold star retard

You'll find far more western devs that don't do microtransactions or outright theft of art assets than chink companies.

Chinese actually outright steal assets and content of IPs they don't own. They're worse, far worse.

2007 was a mistake.

wew, you might not be a shill but you sure are retarded

That's not Tamamo. That's a shameless Chinese ripoff of Tamamo.

See my point now?

As of now, every single big publisher able to compete with Tencent has put micro transactions in their games.

The plot deepens

THE PS2 HAD ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD GAMES AT RELEASE. It got all the good exclusives an year later, during 2001. What a stupid thing to say.

Color me surprised, bet you think Skeletons are also illegal in China.

And?

I suppose you are technically correct.

You simply stated that the Chinese is a favorable alternative to the western industry. I point out that there are far less microtransactions in western vidya than chink vidya and here you are trying to shift the goalposts. Your original argument had no mention or implication that it was talking about companies that could compete with Tencent. Nice try, but you're not shifting the goalposts here you fucking faggot.

Made no mentions of the games PS2 sold in it's first year. Just commenting on how it sold more than the PS2 it's first year and as a result the shovelware(That the PS2 got once it became known it was a big seller) is coming to Switch.

We didn't take action on the gatcha shit general threads here. Now we have full on chink gaming apologists. How low can we go?

Remind me who they're competing with again?
Valve? Ubisoft?
Tencent has enough money and power to buy nearly every game publisher outright if they wanted to you fucking retard
also
nice, I wonder which subreddit you found that one from

Maybe because the Switch actually had some good games down the line during its first year unlike the PS2?

Then why did Valve have to redesign their skeleton heroes in Dota 2 when they opened the game to China? Just for fun? I know Valve are a bunch of pussies, hence why even after winning the rights to make Dota 2, they still had to run everything they added to the game through Blizzard's legal team. RIP skeleton king

For him specifically, there was a copyright issue with Blizzard as he was named Leoric the Skeleton King which was stepping on Blizzards toes a bit too much, they already had to rename Wind Runner to Wind Range rbecause of this too. Most of the changes made are because the Chinese copyright process for releasing games from the West can take a long time and if you fail it you have to start all over. They then zealously over censor content that most likely is perfectly acceptable for China out of the slightest fear of failing the process. However, this doesn't change the fact that plenty of game sin China do have skeletons already.

Right, because no US or europe companies have the same power.
You know, Google, Microsoft, Disney, Vivendi, and fuck knows how many others.

They're conglomerates and multi nationals, that's how our economic system works. The chinese are following our rules, but since they're chinese then somehow it's not fair anymore.
God what a fucking retard.

And for the record, commenting on the images posted by someone is possibly the biggest non-argument you could ever make. There's not a single other thing you could say to undermine your point as much as pointing out images. It makes you look like a total moron.

whatever you say fag :^)
archive.is/5ATY5

Keep trying it, shill. Not gonna happen.

Actually SK's name was Ostarion. And at the time they changed him, Leoric wasn't even in Heroes of the Storm.

Tencent isn't a vidya company you cumsock

Still waiting on that proof btw, but you can keep sperging out if you wish

What the fuck are you spouting?
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/leoric/

The Wraith King change was made in 2013. Leoric was added to HotS in 2015. Learn to read you fucking muppet.

dota2.gamepedia.com/Wraith_King
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Leoric

I don't think that was the problem. Blizzard was very pissed valve nabbed Dota before they could buy it themselves, when it became so successful they became even saltier.
It's just natural they'd want to fuck them over however they could think.

Again, feel free to use (((google))) for them on your own

you are one disingenuous motherfucker

I did, there's nothing.
Does that mean you were straight up lying? Who knows

How many of pic related are games?
Dunno maybe my eyes are deceiving me

Blizzard was one of the first companies Icefrog went to for a standalone dota, Blizzard being retarded turned him down, and their asshurt over missing that opportunity is probably why their tos for custom maps in Starcraft 2 gives them full ownership of everything.

What fucking game do you think Leoric comes from? Just because he wasn't in HotS doesn't man that Blizzard didn't have a fucking copyright on the character since the first Diablo.

Hm, I don't remember using that word in my post. Also, Valve never used the name Leoric. Onii-chan, your goalposts are moving on their own!

Read controversy paragraph on (((Wikipedo))).
While you are on it fag.

Yeah no shit they copy games

Are you fucking kidding me?
Do you use Windows 10 too?
Also how's about a link to Tencent's most recent product list?
tencent.com/attachments_en/ProductlistofTencent2.pdf
Feel free to do the research on your own, but on my own I've already found plenty of wonderful things to put into the next infograph from here.

MOBAs are actively killing gaming. League popularized the free-to-play, games as a service model, which laid the groundwork for progressively worse microtransactions, directly leading to the lootbox shit we have today. And of course the chinks are going to get in on it. If this shit sells well and the chinks get a strong foothold in the industry, it's all fucking over.

u are faggot

Worse than that, League lead to the now popular model of "Release a skeleton of a game for $60 and then release content for it over the following years(Often paid content or content that late adopters have to go through a heavy grind to obtain even a portion of)." Because fuck releasing a complete package, right?

archive.is/hsR2V
WEW

As someone who actually did get involved in playing chinese knockoffs on VNs
No.
Literally Never.
Even if they stole literally all the code for the game, fucking NO.
It's more broken than early access, and those are their FINAL RELEASE BUILDS.
And tencent is going start releasing Early Access shit soon enough

VMs not VNs

Very true. What companies trying to be the next big ASSFAGGOT dev don't realize is that it's extremely hard if not impossible to wean players from the top ones (LoL, Dota) The only way to get close is to do something very different that will interest people. SMITE got it's playerbase for being a third person view MOBA rather than top-down, that's unique. HoTS got it's by having a ton of different maps with different objectives, also unique. Now there's companies trying to be the one to have the best mobile MOBA. It's going to get ugly.

I have like 500 games of Arena of Valor on my phone. Ask me anything about AoV and the payment model the game has and i will answer it. Here are some bulletpoints

>The chinese version of AoV is the most played video game in the world mmos.com/news/tencents-king-glory-mobile-moba-making-435m-month

If you wanna know anything more just ask.

I forgot one feature that for what i know LoL still dont have

The best mobile mobas are Vainglory, Iron League and Call of Champions but sadly the last one dont get updates anymore. It is an unique moba and plays very different from any other moba on the market. If you want a good mobile game and wanna see a different take on a moba give Call of Champions a try.

How do we turn the normalfags against Tencent?

it took this long for them to turn on fucking EA, tencent isn't gonna happen.

Connect them with the evil
They have partnerships and connections with EA and Time Warner that should be very meme-able
Chinese things in general have bad reputations, just use that to our advantage

It's basically being done to get chinks to buy the switch
That's all

Not sure about Valour specifically but Tencent is basically take EA and have a chink running it with even more corruption on top of that, as well as having practically a monopoly in China they own League and 10% of Activion Blizzard

No Chinks do the exact same shit as the Jews just without having the Chameleon effect

Oh yes of course, go…guy, you can totally buy the switch now, trust me I'm an user like you, everyone should buy a switch and remember in our weekly thread of this exact same questions convince others to do as well.
Nintendo is the only game company that makes anything now good anymore.
They are the oasis of comfort and entertainment in the desert of hate and fake.
Their games are like benevolent videogame entertainment phoenixes, they are reborn every iteration, some times the phoenixes are twins! And the games are split giving you double the fun for just double the price, we did it with Zelda ™️ and we've been having Game Freak® do it for years with those pokemans you and I all love.
The new one is coming out to! Can't wait to play that on my Nintendo Switch.
But back to your subject OG, you should get the Switch, quickly too you know stocks are always running low, people are buying these things up like 10 year old hookers.
Truly a masterpiece in engineering, incredible solid design, you can drop it as many times as you like.
The controllers are revolutionary, split one apart for playing with a friend or significant other, maybe one of your waifus.
It even has anti theft protection, simply combine the controllers the incorrect way, and viola its unusable to any thief.
I love it for when my son's dad's family visits.
I'm a little upset, maybe even a little peppery, that you ask is it good now.
It was always good! An incredible library of games, you had Zelda and others! Not like you need others Zelda is open world now! It offers endless possibilities in all our favorite fantasy lands Hyrule.
Also Skyrim, dudes, imagine traveling down the subway and among your wonderfully diverse and happy passengers a cute girls sits next to you and sees you playing Skyrim, she would totally be into you and I bet she would invite you to her younger sister Batmitzvah, impress her by saying your character only eats food according hebrew dietary guidelines.
The Switch isn't only a console, a tablet, its a life improvement!
So go out there a grab a Switch OG, do it as soon as possible, take a pay day loan if you have to but get it.
It will be great.

you okay user?

KILL YOURSELF YOU CUCKCHANNER TROGLODYTE HOLY SHIT AND TAKE YOUR BEATEN HORSE MEMES WITH YOU.

How about you fucking kill yourself? Nobody likes shills, least of all chinks. You faggots are the niggers of all Asia, fucking North Korea ranks higher than you degenerates.

Show me on the doll where the japanese executive touched you.

Japan>NK>Taiwan>Phillipines>SEA>Indonesia>SK>India>China

So its a LOL ripoff?

Taiwan should be over them, at least they manufacture half-decent stuff
Phillipines are better than them too
Rest I don't give a shit about

Norks rank higher because they keep to themselves, I don't ever have to deal with a fucking Nork in my country but have to deal with fucking chinks all the time

As always: don't buy. Subvert the marketing and make normalfags hate it little by little until it is not profitable anymore.

Is no one going to post it?

Okay.

He's just a man covered in shit user.

Hmm