Pinball Thread

I haven't seen any Pinball discussion recently, let's change that. Has anyone seen an actual table out in the wild recently?

Also a big thanks to the user that linked a cracked Pinball Arcade last thread, I've been playing a ton of it over the last few months.

Other urls found in this thread:

pinside.com/pinball/archive/guns-n-roses/owners
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some friends and I went to an arcade shop a month and a half ago, full of vintage, even antique pinball tables. They're a store, though, not an arcade, so we couldn't stick around to play for long. They had an Alien machine that was beautifully crafted.

I want to like it but holy shit, I am fucking sick of Pinball Wizard. I also wish Pinball FX 3 wasn't fucked thanks to Zen Studio's bungling the DLC grandfathering from Pinball FX 2.

Any of the Naxat pinball games. Take special note of the TG16 ones Alien's Crush and Devil's Crush.

Pinball tables are way too hard to keep maintained. Too bad that's the case, because no electronic reproduction is quite the same as one with a physical play field.

user, I…

I'm aware, but muting it entirely is kinda unappealing on its own way. Ah well.

Need some recommendations for pinballs. I played zen pinball, and looking to buy an actual pinball game instead of getting kicked by dlc tables.

Best OST ever

I like sanic spinball

What about NES pinball?

No need for a thread, you already posted Space Cadet.

Space Cadet remixes then?

EVER SINCE I WAS A YOUNG BOY

Have they made a better pinball game since then?

You said it. And the feeling of all the mechanics going off with the noises and lights. Really something else to get into the zone for a full night, blow a $20 and just go in on a machine you like. Electromechanical gaming is a lost art that deserves much more attention than it gets.

I liked the metriod one

Visual pinball X

Besides Space Cadet, and the shareware of Epic Pinball, I used to play the Take a Break! Pinball, primarily for the one where you launch them into some guy's nose in space. Unfortunately I can't seem to get that one to work in DOSBox.

I don't even remember that game having music, must've muted it. Pretty clear why from that.

The music must be exclusive to the full release.

I remember playing Pokémon Pinball for the GBA. That shit was fun as fuck, and contained 2 different boards/tables to choose. You also had to fill out the Pokédex.

The only pinball game I've played seriously is the Worms pinball. It's not even that good but I was huge Worms fan as kid so it holds a special place for me.

No it's definitely in the Windows XP version. But yeah it's not good even in the original MIDI.

Did you ever use the rocket-firing uzi glitch?

No I'm not aware of any glitches in the game.

Oh I meant the regular Worms. But yeah if you change weapons in a certain way when you hit fire you spam bazooka shots. It's nothing short of devastating.

Sage for off-tangent.

Oh yes I'm aware of that. I thought you meant there is some way to trigger the missile event with the Uzi-spinner in the pinball.

you should try cocaine

I'm afraid to open pinball arcade right now because apparently the last update broke something major. how surprising
If I could I'd post some screenshots of my high-scores. Anyone ever gotten over 3 billion on Addams Family? My highest is 3.2 or 3.4 bill. I think the game lasted almost an hour. A few weeks ago I got over 500 mill on a real table in my local area, double toured, three extra balls. Never assume just because you're good at virtual pinball you're good at real tables. I've probably sunk 70 bucks in quarters in that machine over the last year and that's the best I've ever done. A good 70 percent of my over games barley got much above 70 or 80 million.

>Super Android

I see you're a man of culture too :^)

Anyone here played that Pinball Constructor game?

You are a man of class and sophistication.

I just played that table last night at a local pinball museum, I am hooked on the sounds and the singing, it really gets me pumped. I'm terrible at making that drawbridge shot and using the manga-save.

They also have a Xenon in good quality, Pinbot and the sequel to that. Waiting for them to repair that Twilight Zone machine.

I don't have a picture of it, but they have a Pac Man combo pinball, that above is a pac man game, but lets you play pinball when you use an escape chute, the pinball spawns power pills and bonuses which aren't present below. Very interesting.

"No Way!"

Thanks user.

The Black Knight is the only Pinball game I care about. I would love to own one of these machines for the music alone.

Fuck. Why didn't I just look one post above mine. I should have known Holla Forums had the same taste in pinball as me.

What's so special about it? It sounds and looks especially 90's, which is good.

we exaggerate a lot here but i absolutely, legitimately kick myself every fucking day that i didn't buy this goddamn pinball machine

Its just very easy to get sucked in by the music. It will be the bane of your coins if theres no freeplay. Great sound, the ball moves so much faster than in Pinball Sim. As for the table it was a lot of firsts, double decked play field, magna save, the inset bevel lights on the play field.

pic related was my shit as a lad.

Another gentleman of refined taste. That is an amazing game. 3D Ultra Pinball I think. One of the most satisfying "wins" of all the tables in that game.

pinside.com/pinball/archive/guns-n-roses/owners
Follow your dreams user.

pro pinball big race usa is a really fun video game version. lots of ramps, slots, leveling to unlock multiballs, you can buy things like an "air bag" to temporarily fill the center drain, and for hitting certain combos you'll unlock and play an LCD mini game! lotsa fun. and you can tweak the settings for the table to make it behave more like a worn or new table, the strength of the flippers etc.

MY MAN

Addam's family was my favourite, last played it in 1994 and was the best game I'd had on a pinball machine.
Indiana Jones one was good too.

Nothing I wanted more as a kid than to play some of those tables in the full version. Thanks, Holla Forums.

The place I posted the pics from has a really mint Addams Family game. Technically it is one of my favorites, I love the sounds of the characters. I have a hard time hitting the right side loop consistently however, instead getting my ass in that ball kickback over and over and over.

Yeah man, theisozone has everything I've been playing that sierra one for days now, have fun user

Go For The Hundred Million

1) TAXI
- that rush picking up all the passengers
2) No Good Gophers
-Pain to keep in working order but if you find one its a dream
3) Back to the future
- pure nostalgia
4) Gone Fishing
-I can ride those dual chutes all day
5) Hercules
-just because it uses a friggin cue ball and its huge lol

Worst: Funhouse
-Truckstop quarter eater

Almost forgot this gem! Dat gun plunger!

Since I quit drinking in the summer I ride the motorcycle around looking for pinball machines instead of bars. It makes me sad that it is dying but stoked as hell when I find one :D

Dat hurc game, always gives me a sinker straight down, but its too cool not to play at least once.

Good on ya user, check out that link to pinside I posted above, you can find most places that bother to list them, though my place doesn't have a listing. There are more than you think!

The sequel was superior.