Tfw finally get around to playing Dante's Inferno

Post games you didn't appreciate at the time but looking back were actually good and dare I say fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

techdirt.com/articles/20090612/0853575211.shtml
archive.is/c6A0D
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EA pls go

If I were EA why would I be shilling for a game you can only get used, and IP that's deader than a doornail, and for a studio that was killed by greed? There'd be no point.

I wonder what dante alighieri would have thought about this videogame

The game had some titty,right?

Imagine his face as he watches in horror and mild arousement his Beatrice riding Satan's horsy dingaling.

It had a big, swinging Satan dick at the end.

yeh, but it looks like something out of a ps2 game. Sometimes the game can look really nice, others… well.

Well,that's disappointing,but still,AAA titty is better then no titty.

it was fun but rushed at the end due to EA's meddling. OP you need to learn the difference between a publisher (EA) and a developer (Visceral)

"Deus, venerunt gentes" - the Holy Seven
in alternating chorus through their tears,
first three, then four, raised a sweet chant to Heaven;

and Beatrice, when she heard them mourn such loss
sighed with a grief so deep that even Mary
could not have changed more at the foot of the cross.

But when the other virgins in their choir
fell still for her reply, she rose erect
in holy zeal, and said, as if afire:

"Give me that big satan donkey dick and DLC"

haven't beaten it yet, that's a little disappointing to hear. Also, I know the difference, I'm just forgot that not to long ago EA let games like this happen.
though I guess 8 Years is a little longer than it feels

The animation is pretty entertaining, each chapter animated by a different studio.

this game was garbage at release, that's why it got panned. the extreme, uninspired repetition by the fourth level made me put it down, never to even consider playing it again.

I think it was only shitted on for the same reason as Bioshock 2.

Shilling for an opinion shift on EA as a company is still shilling, even if its just
"G-guys EA wasn't once ALL bad"

The actual Divine Comedy is on Youtube if you want to educaterate yourself.

And you should take a English class or two.

I bought this game (Divine Edition) a couple days ago. What should I expect from it besides it being GoW-like?
Note: I've never played God of War.

You really think it was in between Dante's Inferno and now that EA went downhill? How new are you?

Edgy, and full of tits. It's a very, very loose interpretation of The Divine Comedy, obviously.

I hate how they depicted Satan in the game. One of my favorite things about the Divine Comedy how it depicted Satan as deformed, fallen angel frozen in an almost comatose state of depression and chewing on Judas, Brutus, and Cassius, while constantly weeping. It was a lot more interesting than the same old generic "big scary devil trying to get you" portrayal.

What about that Satan schlong doe.

He was obviously making a bad joke, jackass. No one would unironically use the word "educaterate" in place of "educate" no matter how dumb.

Nigger,it doesn't matter if it was an accident or not, EA did publish some good games at one point. Did they fuck over the devs who made those games? Yes. Did they end up killing an established IP and studio solely because the devs didn't want to make a playstation port, absolutely, but they did have good games pass through their jewish hands.

Looser than Beatrice's axe wound after taking that thing.

Must be the source of some interesting office stories like a meeting where someone has to warn the others to not report one guy to HR if they see a shitload of horse dick pictures in his computer. Or the director standing next to the guy working on the model just going "Floppier. Floppier. Floppier." as he tweaks that thing.

Indeed.

thou art a fucking idiot.

i wonder why this never became popular

It came out in 2010, when being a fedora was cool.

EA produced this gem of a platformer back in the 90s. They lived long enough to become the villain.

Nobody wants to kill a bad guy you can feel sorry for.

EA has always been the villain.
They just happened to be the villain during the golden age of gaming, where for whatever reason everyone's rectum was capable of alchemy.

Recounting history isn't shilling. You'd probably call me a Europe shill if I told you it wasn't always a Muslim-infested shithole.

repent

A true Christian knows that satan, no matter what form he assumes, is not to be trusted. Consider that he was once the most beautiful angel in heaven, and that he would do anything to deceive and tempt users everywhere into agreeing to the terms & conditions.

No it doesn't
Its a God of War clone without any of the production value which was the only thing that made god of war worthwhile.
The reason why it even gets mentioned around is because this game had a 360 port while GoW was a Sony exclusive.

He would have found it amusing because the entire Divine Comedy had nothing to do with religion and was instead a massive diss job he concocted to shit on everyone that pissed him off, then painted it all as lol religious allegory just to slip it past the censors of the time

Was Dante the Chris-chan of his time?

Damn right. The Divine Comedy is fucking great.

I was never cool.

dont say that, you were 100% pretty cool.

If you were a genesis fag, it was pretty popular. it got several sequels and a 3D game on PS1/N64. Then EA froze the IP.

and then someone made a tribute game called Road Redemption

Wanted to try that since I fucking adored Road Rash, but I heard someone say it was actually pretty shit

anyone know a strategy against these niggers?

Then in the sequel satan got super swole

Sim golf sim golf sim golf

Satan looks fuckable instead of intimidating. why are japs so bad at their jobs?

I actually like this game too and got called a faggot for liking it when it came out.
Then again I did really like Satans big juicy floppy cock.

western studio made it

Don't forget this bullshit.

techdirt.com/articles/20090612/0853575211.shtml

archive.is/c6A0D

I want to kill every 7th Gen kiddie on this board via burning.

Yeah, he wrote an edgy self-insert crossover fanfiction of extreme length that didn't bother to stick netorare in the treachery part of hell, and got famous for it.

was satan a trap?

He's supposed to be attractive, and considering faggotry is a sentence to hell gays would want him.