What happened to Ed Edd n Eddy Online? Everybody dropped it and moved to Aku's Dominion...

What happened to Ed Edd n Eddy Online? Everybody dropped it and moved to Aku's Dominion? I'm asking because i need to take a break from beating Awesome Game for 100th time and want to try something else.
Picture unrelated. Kinda.

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonnetwork.com/games/news/22axe#42.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are these games?
Are there online games out there based on cartoons I used to watch?
How did I not know this?

They gave out keys to get onto the servers a long time ago. Some are still floating around, I'm sure, but they go for hundreds of dollars.

cartoonnetwork.com/games/news/22axe#42.html
It was shut down two months ago. There is an EMU project, but they have the vanilla version working right now.Except for the fucking plank class. It is practically dead before the first expansion gets worked in.

Take this shit to Holla Forums already

I'm not sure how I feel about the recent High School expansion though, they really fucked up the Kanker sister classes in it.

It's a shitty meme forced by redditors

They don't play video games or if they do it's always about KOTH or Space Ghost.

I had fun with it, but the game is dead now. It was a good few years, but maybe a private server will come around in the future and improve it. I hope they nerf the buffs Naz gives to Kevin in her party. That shit was so broken. Who thought that was a good idea?

you have to go back

As said, it’s basically dead now; nobody is playing. Damn shame, but it was a long time coming. Pity I never collected a copy of every gobstopper, but it just got too grindy going through the factory, especially with the overhaul in the last update.

Can someone fill me in on Aku’s Dominion? I grabbed an account a while back but decided to wait to get into it. Would it be worth it? Is it fun?

I'm not sure how I feel about this fun piece of garbage finally being 6 feet under.

SIMPLY ERIC MENE MY DUDES! BUT CHECK MINE XDDD

Keikaiku Jimmy upset the meta. The only real way to beat that ape was to go full shoe pebble Ed or hat of discipline Rolf. Many Doors used to be a viable counter, but the recent patch upped the cool down, so it’s not as good. Sage because fun things are fun, but EE&E online threads are kind of cringy

Listen here, Space Ghoast C2C was amazing. Some of the jokes land kinda flat, but ecery show has some bad jokes. And I see it more as a parody of late shows. A good parody

I imagine this is how people who invested in bitcoin 3 years ago feel now.

Remember that time we played Family Guy Online? It was a pretty weird experience. There was a $20 on-disk DLC to play as Brian, and one user actually bought it.

I didn't fucking buy it you cunt, I managed to access the content for free and only did it so I could fuck over Brians Prius

It was canned after the collaboration with monster hunter flopped.

Looks like i'm testing out Aku's Dominion, then.
Which beginner guide i should use? Any tips?

Go for the thicc samurai build.

Shit, I kinda wish I got on the boat when I could. Oh well.

Have you lads played CotI Unlimited edition yet? I'm surprised they added Edd's brother, he makes Ed pretty much obsolete. FGC is gonna fucking ruin this. Again.

You mean Eddy's brother right

One day people will react the same way about floppy disks and cassette tapes.

yes

I find it incredible that anyone would actually pay for something in a game so very shit.

I just wanted to go back to the old country and fight alongside the great Nano.

Cassette tapes are a hot thing again.

Giving Rolf specializations continues to be a stupid idea, he was doing perfectly without them even if there was only one real way to play him. Making him have forced viable specializations was only going to make classes more homogenous, fuck that I played Rolf because he was different than everyone else.

PS the old country would have looked like garbage, everyone good on the art team had already quit or been moved to KND:MELEE. Edtropolis was the last good looking expansion

Now you're just making shit up.

Jimmy Neutron Online was the only CN based MMO that was actually fun. Everything else was too plain and boring. But JNO had:
It's an experience which has yet to be rivaled by any other online game.

Pic related, I still remember the first time doing this.

thats not double d you dont even watch the show

Looks like Double D to me guess you don't watch the show
-kingblackchad

Thank dick it didn't happen. He was raw combat and didn't need anything special, it would've brought him down with all the other plebs, do you not remember what happened to Marie?

Got fucking permabanned trying to hack for infinite Canadian Squirt Guns. Looks like I flew too close to the sun this time, Pecos Ed…

that really sucks, they just recently buffed CSGs durability.

man (((the execs))) really are trying to throw this under the rug after that PR nightmare aren't they?