Kojima does know making characters look like actors could backfire right...

Kojima does know making characters look like actors could backfire right? A random feminist on twitter could accuse Norman reedus of being a Rapist or groper at anytime.

Other urls found in this thread:

callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Atlas_Corporation
callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Jonathan_Irons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage

Subhuman detected.

FUNKY LIVES MATTER

Kojima is going to make the bullshit game he always dreamed of over the next decade and there isn't a thing anyone can do to stop him.

Just enjoy the trainwreck as it unfolds.

This looks like it is going to be David Cage tier.

The sooner this cock-sucker for pedowood is outed from the industry, the better.
Care about the TEAM behind Metal Gear. Not about the hack that is Kojima.

I find it funny how libshits didn't know whether to attack Spacey for being a rapist, or to praise him for being a fag.

I thought gay rape was fine because its funny and also spreads the wonders of AIDS and AIDS related benefits. Creates jobs, too.

japanese libs are fine :^)

WHY?

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

George Takei is even funnier because he claimed the allegations against him were a Russian smear campaign.

This is the same faggot who was "scared" of Brain Age, by the way.

Let's not forget he takes all the credit for his ghost writer on MGS2.

Before he was Turned into a meme. George takei was hatred by the 90s gay community for being a sexual deviant. This is back when the gay community was trying to look normal to the public. Hell the original Star Trek cast and crew use to be vocal on how much of a drama queen and asshole on site.

You seriously expect me to touch that shit?

Call of duty use to make character look like their voice actors.
callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Atlas_Corporation

callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Jonathan_Irons

NORMAN REDDUS AND THE FUNKY FETUS

You seriously expect me to touch that shit?