So of the last few years Ubishit has done a pretty good job at trying to murder certain games...

So of the last few years Ubishit has done a pretty good job at trying to murder certain games, whether through incompetence or malice. (Though i don't know what they'd gain from doing it on purpose.) Obviously their really big cash cows like We Wuz Assassins n Sheit, (Presumably a prequel to We Wuz Hackers n Sheit) have done well financially, but this is about their "smaller" IPs.

For Honour has been a massive disappointment/presumed failure, despite being a nice idea. Plagued by a fairly shallow combat system, lack of content, stupid focus on Esports, and horrendous net-code issues. I was /sort/ of looking forward to this game, but didn't buy it on launch due to it being A: An ubisoft title, and B: Having a really rubbish open beta.

Surprisingly Rainbow Six: Siege has been doing really rather well, it began as a horrible pile of shit, and the devteam have done a really good job of pulling players back in. The game has carved out a good niche, despite not really being a Rainbow Six game. I'm actually having a lot of fun with this.

More recently I've been playing The Division, which is what this thread is really about. I tried it out during one of the very early Free Weekends, and was horribly dissapointed. The trailers looked interesting, despite the usual ubisoft habit of obvious actors interacting ingame; But the game released as a fairly buggy, fairly sparse mess, with multitude issues. Most notably being the complete lack of an endgame. A lot of these issues have been (and are in the process of being) remedied, with Incursions, the various DLCs, and the more recent 1.8 update adding a decent amount to do after hitting max level. The game's on sale at the moment for 60% off (It was 70% during the free weekend earlier this month, but you've missed that :^)) so if you were interested in this game it might be worth a look.

More pressingly, does anyone who already owns the game want to play? I'm struggling to find people who aren't mouth-breathers to play some of the endgame content with (And merk people in the Darkzone). Anyone interested?

Alternatively call me a nigger or a marketer, I can't really avoid either.

Please. I'd really like people to play this stupid game with.

A further bump.

Are you asking to be bullied son?

I'd sure like to see you try, faggot.

Never pay for Ubishit games.
Never play Ubishit games.

Ubishit was fucking not forthright in answering with the total sales number, only that Origins was either not getting Black Flag or Unity numbers or it was double the sales of Syndicate. Fuck them, hope they get swallowed up by Vivendi soon.

i know the game is not good but come on, there has to be someone who bought the game besides me, I'll even wear a skirt while you play with me

I'd like to play since my only friend I have isn't interested in it but I am socially retarded and haven't played since 1.6 (or maybe it was 1.7).
Plus I'm a poor slav, don't have any of the DLC and honestly I think I kind of suck at the game. Any time I go into the dark zone I get fucked if I meet another player because they chop my health bar in half in one shot while I empty an entire magazine and maybe take a third of theirs.

Also my PC is fucked anyway and currently doesn't have internet.
Better luck next time

Not even worth the bandwidth to pirate. It's borderline malware at this point.

OP is a fag, the only good game he listed was Rainbow Six Siege and it's been going down the shitter ever since they delayed the content roadmap to "fix" bugs and server issues which didn't do jackshit at all and arguably made the game worse displaying the full incompetence of AAA devs adding garbage booby trap ops with donut steel background stories.

Sorry man, stopped buying Ubisoft after AC2

user the fuck are you doing?

All me.

Ubisoft are doing their best to ruin Siege again with these new maps and operators.

I expected this game to be like Arma 3, not Borderlands.

I got it during the free weekend too. I would play with you but I don't want to share my name here.

That kinda startled me you bitch.

They worked so hard to fix launch siege and turned it into a decent to above average game and now that it's got some steam behind it they're on a course to fuck it up again

Gave up on the game after they made it unplayable the first time. Then gave up again when they made it unplayable the second time when their answer to the overly powerful alpha set in PVP is to nerf everyone else. I had a comfy SMG that could shoot a long distance away and assault shield combo set that was ruined and I had enough.

Well then give me a tenminutemail or something to drop a line to.

sent :^)

You get like 8 classifieds an hour now. Trying to get perfect rolls are a bitch though.

is ac2 worth getting btw? was interested in an assassins creed game but just either ac1 or ac2. not sure if either of them would be worth downloading or playing.

It's the best one.

not interested