Me the intelligent black man

me the intelligent black man

Me 2. This is a good meme

Can you be the black guy in my gang. A black man doing black man thangs?

Nice.

Such a thing has never existed, and won't any time soon.

But I suppose we should just wait for the perfect leftcom revolution ™ to just come around and solve antagonisms for us.

The meme literally says that it's the only true solution, but that we should precipitate things towards it, probably referring to Zizek's Leninist idea of mapping which kind of possible reforms could as quickly as possible be implemented which at the same time remove another alley for capitalism to go to.

same tbh

I like this.

I literally image searched "formal black man stock photo" with Ixquick and it was one of the first results. Did the same thing for the first pic ("casual white man").

Uh, le left unity maymay I guess. :^)

:)

I just don't really see anything wrong with the image itself. I'm not into the Mr.Donothingman himself.

Kek. Thirding

good thread

we are all the niggers of modernity

Maybe you should read Proudhon's engages with Marx.

why do you like althusser?
He was a hack who made shit up and didn't read Marx

LeftCom pls go

not a leftcom.

kek

You know damn well Drake the kind a nigga who aint gonna do any of that

based black comrades

didn't know we had any here

Cool

Nah

Just like how people like to say women aren't some monolithic group, same goes for black people.

Silly user. They aren't any more or less based than the rest of us like wimmins. Let's not get into a reddit mentality now.

Great, another First Worldist Trotskyist tool who doesn't recognise imperialism and actively supports imperialist agendas in Syria. I see another neo-conservative in the making.

Tfw Black and no ultra comrades. Where can I join up?

Interesting how most Trots end up like that.
Look at this faggot he is a Trot, a Racist, a Reactionary and a fucking failure at life.

Glad to see other blacks who are not selfhating cucks

what do you tink about the "someblackguy" youtuber the alt-right worships because he's som sort of uncle ruckus who defends neonazis and shits on black people whenever he can?