Remove Sjw Moderator

Ther is a moderstor on here that is banning literally anyone that is pro-pedo and is deleting all their posts.
This triggered reddit sjw cannot be allowed to continue running this place into the ground. This used to be a board of freedom and open minded discussion, not spooky bigotry.

Also this issue deserves its own thread because thats the only way people will see it. The faggot mod keeps deleting all criticisms of him in the mod feedback thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/create.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys pedo you're delusional

eat shit you pedo fuck

Good. Thank you, based mod!

So many rebbitors thinking that their muh free speach applies here. Until supporting liberalism is a bannable offense, they will keep doing it.

Finest in intellectual discourse you guys, thanks for proving that anti-pedos are not just emotional retard moralfaggots.

seriously what the fuck is going on here? When did leftypol get entirely consumed by liberals?

Fuck off child fucker

not interesting in the slightest in having "intellectual discourse" with a kid fucker

This guy has been sperging out about pedophilia for at least a couple days now. I say permaban the fucker

daily reminder that you cant be a leftist and support opressing young people by denying them pleasure for some arbitrary moralfag reason. There is literally nothing special about sex. Stop having moralfag feels about it.

so any one who thinks pedos should be shot on the spot is a ¿moralfaggot?
yeah, i have morals. go fuck yourselves

samefag

first time here on leftypol

oh this so fucking ironic. You libtards just cant help from banning everybody. On reddit, in real life, on HERE

let that sink in

theyre not us. this is fucking reddit. idk how they became the majority. Personally, I blame ircfags.

Stop trying to fuck children

Perfectly illustrative of the poverty of Stirnerite egoism and their idealist conception of the individual: kids are not just perfectly capable of understanding the consequence of romantic-sexual relations with full-grown adults, as if a child has the same capacity to calculate his own interests and understanding the realm of consequences, but the full-grown adults in the story have nothing but their "individual" desire, completely separate of everything else, to fuck kids.

really makes my noggin go for a joggin

imagine my shock when the so called "tolerant left" doesn't want to fuck children

rape should probably be frowned upon: its a clear violation of liberty. Most people wouldnt want it done to them.
Merely having consensual sex with someone young though… whats the problem with that?

How young?

thats cause theyre not leftists, they are liberal roleplaying fucks from reddit

old enough to clearly be a conscious being

wwaaahh muh sjw

Why'd you ban delusional pedo opinions out of all things though?

Holla Forums please stop trying to make leftists into pedophiles we don't want you and we really don't want kid fucking scum

Because it's what Democratic trolls are pushing right now in order to obscure their criminal racket.

Care to explain what you mean by democratic trolls and what exactly they're pushing?

I'm genuinly confused on what this is all about now. Just seems to me like petty drama over a completely non-class issue.

Promoting child molestation or rape is totally banworthy. Kids can't consent.

i'm gone by the way, if you reply to this anymore i wont see it

never coming back too. peace one love

exactly. i really think a bunch of Holla Forums idiots are desperately trying to delegitimize Holla Forums by falseflagging with all this pedo shit and claiming anyone who isn't a child fucker is a "liberal redditor"

So it's about promoting child fucking and not discussing pedophilia? Really? I feel like i missed out on some recent events here. Is this related to the Milo joke?

remove reddit sjw BO

new actual leftist board when?

How is this worse than repeated race threads though?

it's not. those are just as bad and both get so many replies compared to legitimate threads

keeping ot real

whee here to discuss politics, not the fact that you want to stick your dick in a kid.
barring the fact the your a disgusting human being, you have been derailing threads. Not wanting you to rape children is not an sjw stance, it's a decent human being stance.

I think it's fine to ban someone for arguing kids can consent, and arguing pedophilic relationships are valid.

If someone says they're a pedophile and it would be wrong to act on it, I don't think that the mods need to intervene.

Unrelated age of consent discussion is OK. Meaning, debate over laws that deal with the legal meaning of adulthood, romeo and juliet laws, and things of that nature. No arguments that 13 year olds can be with 60 year olds, or that 10 year olds are able to consent, or that kind of bullshit.

That's a problem with the user mentality here, not the threads themself.
I really don't like banning any topics. Mods should just keep them in one thread each, unless there'll be clear cut rules that the board wont have any discussions on sexuality and psychology in general or something more comprehensive and clear cut rather than disgust over an issue.

Go ahead:
sys.8ch.net/create.php

I'm sure you could get a few earnest members and maybe even an FBI agent.

Sounds good, but can't we just stick to ridiculing this? It doesn't strike me as much of an outliner in shitposting that it needs that extra attention.

I think the problem with this is that kind of thing will inevitably devolve into the things you claimed were bannable.

The liberal party's deniability organs have been lavishly funded and mobilized to disrupt online communication that doesn't serve their corporate interests. Any left organization that isn't supervised and brought to heel by the Democratic Party or the neoliberal network of think tanks is fair game. It's unsurprising that the party would, in line with the traditional practices of great fiction, write what it knows.

Nailed it.

Liberal subversion must always be allowed, mmhmm.

All I'm saying is if some pedo shits up a discussion by shilling for rape, it's totally banworthy. So if someone reports them, or they get on our nerves, they'll likely get banned. It's not like we're going to dedicate our lives to hunting them down now.

So a couple wannabe kid rapists will help us purge them. Not a big deal.

You make it sound so serious. How is anyone saying he wants to fiddle kiddies "subvertive"? It's not really a subtile thing to put out there when subverting something.

Whom now? And i thought they're just saying it to ruin the boards image or something. Is this about genuine people now?
Really, i'm a bit confused on what exactly this is about.

If they're shilling child molestation, who cares.

Just my curiosity about ban reasons in general and to know why this is now a thing and where it comes from as it's quite irritating to see it taken serious. Just seems like an edgy thing, like a Holla Forumsack talking about "niggers" and their Autism Level. I'd just go "no", copy paste some response and shrug it off.

Not banning topics means liberal jackasses can always find something to derail the discourse. Why should they be allowed?

Also, kill yourself for assuming that you as a liberal bootblack and future lamp post ornament get to tell me where my agenda begins and ends.

Elite actions usually have multiple functions. This one serves to impede the non-neoliberal left's attempts at discourse and discredit the neoliberals' child trafficking ring.
Only liberals are scared shitless of being kicked out of the discourse they hope to co-opt.