Newfag thots begone

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

lotusshim554.tumblr.com/commissions
mega.nz/#F!FjpGhLKK!R-JgEoCoiOQDAJzmqrXjpQ
mega.nz/#F!BuR1HAKD!FX-hD4Z0GhF2iJP4o38vWw
semlar.com/buffs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is the other thread passed its post limit?

So, a question I meant to ask in the previous thread. Even though the 8/v/ clan is full, why not just increase the clan to the next tier and start accepting new members again? I know it increases the cost of research and such, but that should be balanced out so long as the clan isn't full of freeloading faggots.

the amount they increase the research is criminal. i run a clan and tbh, most people are freeloaders. even the "top contributors" dont contribute much, me and my ~3 friends contribute about 90% of everything. i keep mine as a shadow clan and just consistently kick out inactive/non contributors.

Increasing the clan tier makes researching things much more of a chore.

It's "past", you illiterate little shit.

Your research costs go from 3*base to 10*base. You would need to more than triple the amount of contributing members to break even.

Also the bigger the clan the more taxing it is to run it financially as research will be as said. A serious pain in the ass due to the tax.

no it isn't. go back to reddit, subhuman.

Yeah, I was looking at how clans work the other day and the scaling is equal for all clan sizes as long as the same proportion of people in the clan contribute. The thing is that with more people it's harder to organize and motivate them and you get a lot more freeloaders as well, so higher tier clans will inevitably progress slower than a tiny clan of 10 dedicated people.
Think of it like this: getting 10 motivated players is easy. Getting 1000 motivated players together is much, much harder.

You would be right if you used
"has the other thread passed it's post limit" instead of "is the other thread passed it's post limit".

Seeing you display your idiocy like this is embarrassing.

>as long as the same proportion of people in the clan contribute
That's why there was a downsizing. There were way too many inactive/non-contributors and it made researching new shit a huge chore for the few who were there and participating.

And then you fucked up the possessive "its" with the contraction "it's". Dammit user.

Grammar nazi's GET OUT REEEEEEEEE
seriously though, this is getting absurd

Ignore/filter friend.

i have a clan of ~30 people and i struggle to get more than 2-3 people to contribute anything worth a damn. i contribute full weapons on my own, as well as occasionally 1-2 of my friends. everyone else i check what they contributed and its like "10 oxium" and shit.
"look i'm helping" but most of my clan is fairly low level.

it still works in regards to the 2nd definition, but its not proper.

get out redditor. the grammar nazi meme died like 5 years ago.

That remiinds me of a question I wanted to ask. How does one contribute to the Clan?

Would you rather I griped about forma'ing my opticor for the fourth time and getting really bored of grinding without getting mastery for it? Also I can't find any secondaries I like as much as the pyrana.

Go to the dojo and look through the labs for any items that haven't been researched yet, then dump shekels into the ones that are being worked on or that you want.
sage for double post

my opticor has 6 formas in it. i can kill most sortie bosses with a single hit and fairly frequently deal over 1m damage. (it also has a ridiculous riven)
what do you want from a secondary? i usually go with 1 of 4 different utilities.
1, a good replacement for a primary while im leveling primary mastery fodder (twin rogga)
2, CC for when i get downed so i can protect those that want to revive me. (sonicor)
3, silent ranged weapon for either stealth kills or destoying cameras in spy missions. (hikou prime and the like)
4, fun (staticor)
i usually go with sonicor because i only really use my secondary when i get downed. but since they nerfed the ragdoll, i've been using it alot less. this nerf is still a sore spot for me tbh.

Generally either 1 or 4. Pyrana's been filling my need for both because I like seeing it just melt shit with tons of pellet hits. The damage and ammo efficiency just beats anything else I have at the moment (pretty much dex furis, gammacor, and kraken). I have nowhere near enough cryotic to build the kraken into the kulstar, and the gammacor just doesn't have the firepower I want.

>>>/out/

the kulstar is a cool way to kys. but the staticor is fun if you build it right.
i've never did anything with the pyrana aside from mastery fodder… maybe i'll give it a second look. have you tried the twin rogga? super high damage shotguns with 0 damage falloff.

I haven't tried either of those yet, twin rogga definitely sounds like what I want. Did the blast nerf affect how fun the sonicor is to use?

They were given damage falloff when their ammo type was changed a while back. I don't recall whether or not using an over 100% minus projectile speed riven still makes hitscan shotguns have no damage falloff or not, but that used to be a workaround.

I can confirm that rivens with that do, my kohm is still a sniper rifle.

Was this confirmed? Id love to see that if it is so I can rub it into some peoples faces.

What happened to the other thread?

Newfag here, how and when can I start making plat? Can I get enough to keep a permanent affinity booster going on with relative ease?

By the time you could sustain a boost you won't care and you'll have embraced the joyless, empty grind that your life in Warframe has become.

yes, you can no longer send enemies into space. sonicor with blast damage just knocks them down now. super depressing. staticor requires a ton of formas, twin rogga needs like 1 or 2. theyre both fun, but i'd say the twin rogga is much more endgame viable. but theyre both good.

that sucks. i didnt notice. but i mostly kill people at point blank with them since they spread so much, or use them to "max" novas antimatter drop in 2 hits at short range to clear a room.
but the damage is still incredibly high, my build is pretty straight forward. damage, multi, multi/speed, 90 elemental x4, then either a 120 puncture mod, a 60/60 elemental, a utility mod, or a riven. (multishot/damage would be ideal)

i just think the videos are funny, and theyre usually around 1 minute long making them easy to just save directly from hooktube. i dont think it's a tranny, the hands in some of the videos look very feminine which is usually the hardest thing for a tranny to hide. im going to guess she's not attractive though, but i dont really care because she makes good/original content. atleast from what i've seen.

the akbronco were actually decent weapons, but they've been outclassed. i dont really get the hate. ammo maybe?

see what people "WTB" then farm for those items. dont go for the stuff that sells for like 600 plat. it's too hard to get, which is why it sells for that much. look for people wanting to buy stuff for like 20p. or whenever there is an update, farm for a set, then sell the set. often you see people trying to buy very common mods like streamline or even serration. just offer 5p. you may be able to get one for 6-7-10p, but the wait isnt worth it. youre better off accumulating plat as much as possible. i've never bought plat and i'm mr 23.

I'm enjoying my Aklex Prime right now. I didn't get the Angstrum meme then and I'm not getting the Kulstar meme right now.

Well in all honesty the Kohm was worse than the Angstrum when it came out.

Is it time to get back into this game? played it back in 14'. Is it still good?

im not into blowing myself. up. which is all i do with those types of weapons.

if you liked it then, you might like it more now. its much more polished and has alot more content. they changed the way some things behave like how damage works, so youre going to have to relearn alot. but if its really been that long, i doubt you remember much anyway… but remember to scrap and redo all of your builds.

merry christmas shy you scum. hope your doggo enjoyed the cephalon pet toy

so you've never blown yourself up with a kulstar, post-nerf tonkor, or angstrum?

IT"S OVER!

F

Now what am I supposed to do with all these shrapnel shots

Give them to noobs who missed the event.

Feels good man

Seriously, what's with the synth voice in those videos?

Don't worry too much about meme strike, you got this far without it right? I also never got the mod myself

I'd like less gimmick warframes and more interesting and deep warframes tbh

I wonder if Misery pops up after Mania goes down, for that last (0.67%) chance at meme strike?

the person that makes them never shows "her" face or lets anyone hear her voice.
its the full video ripped from hooktube, so its going to have the emblem and all that shit. im too lazy to edit them.
the first 5 seconds of a minute long video went for an easy joke, how autistic are you?

lurk more, faggot.

Oh is that the autist that supposedly needs a patreon to pay for their text-to-speech program?
I never pay for any TTS runtime, who the fuck does that?

that's another case of 8 years no progress deviant art I'm sure

i dont know, sounds like you pay alot of attention to youtubers and e-celeb drama. maybe you should go make a thread on reddit or cuckchan about it where people might engage your cancer.

autists throw money at "her" and "she" doesnt even reveal "her" identity. whos to blame? the essentially anonymous person being given money? or the fags giving "her" money.

is there any actual evidence "she"s not a girl?

Reminder that Ordis is the kind of bro who will crossdress for you if your girlfriend leaves you

The fact (((she))) doesn't reveal face says it all.
There is no such thing as a woman that does not like to plaster her face on every fucking thing

Nigger I saw the image posted in several months ago, that's how I'm aware someone's getting paid to be a "mute". Go be a projecting little bitch someplace else. Preferably either of the places you already listed.

gee

Even if they were a woman, what type of beta orbiting faggot gives money to someone because they have a vagina

Do you really need to ask that?

it's not that because they have a vagina, it's the whole substitute friendship steamer culture

ugly girls. girls that want privacy. shy girls. so there is no evidence? cmon there has to be something. you cant just be a massive cocksucking faggot, right?

theres not enough info in that picture alone to infer what you did, faggot. who the fuck is lardcat? looks like just some random commenter saying "she's mute" also, that image says nothing about a patreon.
just admit you read up on eceleb cancer, now the question is where did you get the info? it wasnt on this board.

how old are these people? are we talking dumb kids or full on 20-30s NEET?

so youre just projecting. the first 2 things are just ways to stay anonymous online.
all girls are "lesbians"

How fucking new are you? Not too long after DE made it known there would be a Twitch thing tied to the PoE launch someone brought up here that there was a special snowflake streamer that used TTS and had a Patreon set up to fund the damn thing, who wouldn't be participating in the event.

You get something in return for your shekels in those scenarios

You have never interacted with a single woman in your life.
Even the most goblin-faced fatso is more than happy to spam the world with selfies

The archwing is bad enough as it is but fuck me, these pursuit missions are my bane. The ship gets stuck every darn time.
It doesn't even matter that it's pretty hard not to die there if I can't even finish the mission!

stfu and post your Personal Quarters faggots

well, i havnt been on 4chan in near a decade, and ive only gone on reddit to harass people…. i dont frequent their cite, let alone their e-celeb threads, so naturally i wouldnt know much about this stuff. also, i dont care about e-celeb drama. you do know that most eceleb threads on Holla Forums get deleted or saged/autosaged, right?
also, you lied about "i got it from the picture" and now youre letting everyone know that you frequent twitch stuff and got it from there?

maybe you'd be more comfortable back "home"

not all of them, (((mgtow)))

remember when archwing missions would ask you to "clear remaining enemies" to enemies outside the boarder, then if you went anywhere near them, you'd exit the mission without warning forfeiting everything you earned?

those were the days…

its a bot you fucking retard. it even has the cmd given above the bot paste. but ill give you the benefit of the doubt and say you have never seen any type of chat with cmds before and never seen calls outside of the traditional slash.

2nd pic related

Archwing was the worst thing to be added into warframe since its launch.

see
>someone brought up here that there was a special snowflake
Learn to fucking read, shitheel.

This is the last (you) you're getting from me.

I don't have spare plat.
I can safely say that stealth frames aren't for me.

i actually kind of enjoy certain missions now. they dont feel complete, but i kind of enjoy going super sanic speeds through those tunnels avoiding obstacles headed towards extraction on those corpus ships. until i hit the wall and it ruins my momentum but it pretty fun if the green waypoint can keep up . and you dont hit dead ends… they really should have changed the gameplay up for archwing instead of just adapting defence and interception missions.

that post came after you said that, newfriend. this isnt twitter, posts go from top to bottom. lurk more.

youre trying too hard m8. you should just stop posting.

I too enjoy weaving through those tunnels but they always look the same and it's not really the objective of the mission either. From what I can tell (I haven't played the plains stuff yet), the archwing implementation in the plains is way better. Is that true?
If they wish to keep space archwing stuff, they have ti change it drastically. It's absurd how unrefined and unfun those missions are.

i just like the tunnels because as long as you dont get stopped or caught, its super satisfying how fast you can travel.
kinda?
for some stupid reason it feels like youre constantly being pulled towards the ground causing you to periodically need to fly towards the sky. way too frequently.
but getting a big explosive weapon and bombing enemies below is extremely satisfying.

i want POE to feature crossfire battles where corpus and grineer are fighting massive battles on that map. POE is so underutilized its disgusting.

I ain't made of plat man
It's going to be forever empty :^)
all I did was plaster those shitty drawings the girl from the Nidus quest gave me

what do you do with those statues? trade them for endo? whatre you a faggot?

Would you say, perhaps, it feels unfinished? Perhaps akin to another feature implemented some time ago?

not really. because its just the normal game with a new type of map, basically. its just a relay that links to a map, its nothing too original, but with all that space, i'd like to see some massive "total war" size battles that i can use my archwing to bomb like a fighter jet.

POE does nothing original, and it doesnt do anything to change the gameplay up much. its just "hey do this mission, but over here this time" but it could be used to do some shit that can really improve the game… archwing was lame.assuming you were talking about archwang

it's the little victories, however petty they might be

I was. DE have added some dumb stuff before but usually those things were minor and didn't really affect you unless you went out of your way to experience the suffering. These on the other hand are part of the gameplay now. Required if you wish to finish things good.

age isn't a factor because friendships is a universal thing

sssssshhhuuuure

Harrow is a ton of fun to play, but I'm not sure what his stat priority is. Duration feels nice for the long up time. This is what I have so far, need to put him through a few more formas.
I could use more range, maybe Narrow Minded is a bit too much?

Sheesh.

I've never used forma on anything before. Do you choose the polarization or is it random?

You choose it, I can't imagine how hellish random formas would be.

Mine is built for more strength and duration, with one stretch for range. I have negative eff with it though but that's okay because you should have thurible up at all times.

I only need to collect 7000 oxium and 9000 cryotic now. It's a wonder the Neuroptics did not demand something stupid like 8000 kuva while they're at it. Jesus.

Kuva didn't exist then.

now we wait
|
|>
|
|

Thanks RNGesus, you fickle bitch.

Is there a way to get cool decorations for my space ship without sending platinum?

I tried playing with a controller, how do you do it, user? I figured a controller would be fun to use while brainlessly grinding some missions and I am one of those people who can play shooters with controllers and not hate myself, but not this game. Not ever tbh. It feels so bad.

Sheer force of will and refusal to quit, really. Also using shotguns primarily helped

Some. You can get the Red Veil autist's fidget spinner after the Harrow quest by revisiting Palladina in Iron Wake and spend ducats. Doing Inaros' quest gives you his huge jar, scanning all the kuria and glass fish give you one of them for your ship.

You should look into ways to earn plat if you really want to deck out your ship.

ERP

Oh, I totally forgot. Fish trophies and caged condrocs and kuaka rodents from Cetus can be bought with standing and plains resources

You can do this infinity times, but only if you leave Iron Wake and come back, providing you have the 25 ducats each time.

I'm gonna blanket my ship in dondas.

I had to downsize infinitygrind for it to be feasible to run as a clan, some of you were offline for like 100 days.

As much as I would be genuinely overjoyed to bring it back to a 100 person clan so people could stop asking to join it, it's simply not feasible at the retention rate we had. I would rather have 30 hyper autists showing up consistently and contributing than 100 casuals who do fuck all and then fuck off forever.

tl;dr It WAS full of freeloading faggots.

Anyway, that has been my autistic rant, back to not visiting Holla Forums more than once in a blue moon, if you wanna join infinitygrind ask someone in the alliance to add you to their clan and they need to tell me to add you to the alliance.

Every time I try to contribute to a research it's already done. But I'm one of the autists who log in at least once a week

this is why I made a clan with my friend and we're just doing it together tbh

Or just don't idk
t. freeloading fag in some other clan that has everything already

Is this a bad time to drop my account name so I can freeload?

We're full, ask the other clan in the alliance.

You're welcome to free load with infinity division. I think. Just post your name and I'll invite.

Filler7.

I'm looking to find and forma a new main weapon or two so that I don't get stuck using the same old shit all the time. Primary or secondary or both, doesn't matter.

I don't like weapons that require excessive amounts of aiming, so fast weapons and shotguns, where missing a shot isn't extremely punishing is what I prefer. Since I just got Harrow and finding him to be super cool, I'm also looking for crit weapons that are not Soma P.

you guys got hema?

Tenora/Pandera.

Thanks, especially that Tenora looks fun. Having a longer range sniping options on a more assault rifle type weapon seems amazing. Crafting those 2 and a Baza.

Three different stances for the same weapon type have a sub 1% chance to drop and one of them exclusively on manics, thanks DE. Truly you are my greatest ally.

Play kuva floods until you get vermillion storm.
I have 3 or 4.

Here's a full primary review.
Brozime and rahtelius are the only warframe youtubers worth your time.
Disregard all others.

I've actually done that before. The excavation farming instincts just take over, especially when the two extractors are right next to each other. And you forget what that the goal is fissures and not as many extractors as possible.

Nope

i'm guilty of this, but only on lith and shit like that. i just play them to play them, and i have like 500 relics so i just play the most common ones and just use these to collect resources and prime junk for ducks.
excavation i wont feed the last few until everyone has 10 but accidents happen. they really just need to fix the way reactant drops or remove the concept of reactant altogether.

they need to fix the fact that reactant usually follows around a random "chosen" player, or whoever is closest to extraction causing some people to get 0 until they walk into the room other people were playing in and they see like 50 on the ground. this should be fixed.
they also need to make it so if you dont "crack" the reactant unless you get 10 relics, if you dont get 10, it should stayl in your inventory. its stupid to penalize people for not getting 10
its especially stupid that the only way to not lose a relic when youre playing a survival is for everyone to agree and decide to leave by selecting "no relic".

tbh, they could fix most problems by allowing individuals to leave on their own and not force the entire team to extract. if 2 dicks want to leave after 5 waves, let them. dont force me to leave with them.

they need to fix these basic problems with this game, but instead they just spend a ton of evergy and resources into adding bullshit like archwing, POE, and "nerfing" ragdoll.

All I ever wanted was some adjustments to the foundry times.
I can understand weapons taking 12 hours and am willing to put up with it, but why the fuck do you need 3 WHOLE DAYS for a fucking frame? The most bizarre aspect of it is that even if you dump plat in rushing it, you end up paying nearly as much as if you just bought the piece of shit on the cash shop.
All this accomplishes is making people stop playing until the shit finishes building

the Corinth does that job pretty well. so does the Arca Plasmor. just bring a solid mid-range secondary for non-PoE stuff, and a good long range one (Lex P, Vakor Marelok) for PoE.

2 out of 3 ain't bad, but a 66% is still a D user.

that's why we encourage people to always have something building or waiting in the foundry to be used. takes the edge off.
just wait until you build equinox

i never really had a problem with this since i have other reasons to play. im always "working" on something. whether im formaing some weapon i needed to revisit, or formaing a frame 2 more times so i can add 15% power strength. i have a bunch of of finished shit in my foundry i've yet to start on.

ITS OVER

Executing dash is pretty fun.

Thanks for the suggestions on jewtubers and weapons.
I already have a mid lvled Astilla and it seemed really fun to use with those explosions, had no idea it was more than viable. Trying that while crafting some other stuff.

why?
Valkyr daki when?

Shotguns in general are the best. And you're gonna be trying shit out all the time anyway cause of the mastery system, so you'll learn for yourself fairly quickly what is good and why.

Naramon in general is pretty fun now.

Not to mention

I know of a really good Rhino daki but sadly I don't think there are any Valkyr ones.

I know that someone made a Mesa dakimakura.
It was even referenced in the red text at one point.

I know, I checked around last night because I got a massive urge to get one for some reason. Anyone know a good person to commission?

Jews work is never done.
it randomly pops up during a mission hella annoying

sshh DE might nerf it.

Same guy who did that made the Rhino one.

If you've seen it as well then you should go back and contact the artist, he takes commissions. He's done other dakis in the past, his base price for detailed commissions is only $60 but he does say his pricing increases with size and detail. You'd probably be looking at well over a hundred for something you could print out onto a 5 foot pillow.
He's not good at English, though. Just be wary of that.
lotusshim554.tumblr.com/commissions

It's possible, considering it doesn't work with wukong's exalted ability, it might be a bug.

Ooh thanks. I just might have to get one. it'll go with my statue

Okay

He does good work for the cost.
I wish I could post a better example but he has the worst habit of only posting the full images in a tiny format with "COMMISSION" written over it because he doesn't like sharing stuff other people payed for.

it's probably the joker who named his weapon Rhino Prime

>nezha
pottery

What about Nezha?

Nezha and Wukong were made specifically to appeal to the chink community.

Nezha is a girlyboy exclusively played by boys who like to wear girl clothes

God bless you Warframe for containing yet more cancer.

..Is that cropped Count Harebourg porn?

Not porn, it's a cropped daki.

Somehow, I'm not sure if I should be disappointed or not that there's no sandy dong below the cut.

Is it actually better to just make your own clan and dojo since the cost requirements would scale off just one?

Kinda? The requirements scale weirdly so just yourself is probably too little. There's a sweet spot around moon I think.

I'll admit most of my suicides we're with the Penta also god forbid if you use the Secura Penta or just don't know how to time your shots and explosion cues correctly. Also I heard on some oddities that the Carrier on the derpy action would suck up and take the mine.

so when are they going to make arch wing more integral and not just some side shit?

when they rework titania.

Hopefully never

Am I the only one that actually enjoys Archwing?

I started to enjoy it when I was able to make my archwing stuff decent for a change, by sinking a reactor into them and a catalyst into my Grattler. Once I got some actual usable mods I actually started to enjoy it, and farming for Atlas parts became much less of a hassle too.

I enjoy it in small doses, but I wish there was less momentum when you let off the gas.

nope. not a once as assimilate nyx
occasional derps happen on other frames though. even with good practice and trigger discipline you still will bounce a grenade back at yourself off a teammate, or nick some corner of some stupid map geometry with a kulstar rocket.

WARFRAME COMIC

Here's the Warframe's Comics so far.

Chapter 1: mega.nz/#F!FjpGhLKK!R-JgEoCoiOQDAJzmqrXjpQ

Chapter 2: mega.nz/#F!BuR1HAKD!FX-hD4Z0GhF2iJP4o38vWw

As long as you're not offline for more than 30 days, you don't get kicked from the clan. You're fine.

No fuck you leatherhead, get out of that uh, jabroni looking outfit.

Resources are based on clan tier, not how many people are actually in the clan. A 100 person clan with 30 people or 100 people actually in it is going to have the same grind for resources. Besides, I'm trying to keep my administrative involvement to a minimum, being a power tripping faggot that threatens people with kicks from the clan unless it's absolutely necessary and they've been offline for more than 30 days to get an actually active person in doesn't feel at all good to do.

All clan things should be done through other clans inside the alliance now. We can have like, 1,000 people total in the alliance, which I would think is more than enough to house all of us collectively. Just remember to keep your clan clean of freeloaders and deserters cause it's a bit more difficult to manage other clans in a way that we actually reach that number of players that are consistently active.

To be frank I'd still rather use my operator to get across the plains than shitwing. It's not perfect, but archwing is worse.

It's fucking space

I would rather space be convenient instead of realistic.

fuck.

five face vaganyas

Space jew is up

Actually I have a question.
Is 3-day affinity booster worth 450 ducats AND 200k credits as opposed to 40 plat?
Because 40 plat sound like an easy farm to me, but 450 ducats AND credits not so much.
What do you goyim think?

HAHA
TIME TO BLOW MYSELF UP OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER
also nice don't have those.

Also, affinity boosters aen't that great tbh. So it not even worth it right now.

Also, I heard that Chingchong Warframe's lore is totally different than jewish warframe. What's the difference?

When you want to mastery 5 sets of weps and 3 frames in short period of time it sounds lucrative.

From their promotional materials I can assume that frames are actually worn rather than being remotely controlled.
Though from gameplay perspective it doesn't make any difference.

So how does this tie up to what we know from the Second Dream and such? Do they have their own story quest? Or are theirs purely just farming simulator chingchong edition?

They have their own lore, their own story, and I assume it's presented through voiced text and still images like in good old days of OG warframe.
I don't know chink, so I just speculate.

Is any of space jews stuff worth it this time?

Electric mods are essential for current end-game.
And quest gives you a frame.

What's the hot item to get some easy plats currently?

Event mods like Meming strike. Or rare relic drops (Some aren't worth much but I notice Axi relics gold and silver drops usually net you about 15p)

Voltaic Strike and Jolt, since they're currently Baro exclusive. The rifle and shotgun dual stat mods you can farm from Hive Sabotage.

no. save up and by the 30 day if you want and an affinity booster. or the 7 day one. 3 day one is a trap both for baro and market.

Here baro goods

feels good man. kind of sucks they made that hive not worth farming anymore.

In what way? Getting a Shell Shock is on my to-do list.

I wish the enemies were just as aggressive as the tenno. I feel monotony setting in. The enemies are so damn lethargic.

I unironically enjoy the Archwing so far.

All the good stuff is hidden behind the "endgame".
Try running some level 40 void survivals when you can, or some high level corpus missions.

It drops from eris hive mission. I'd do it whenever a kuva or void fissure pops up there. Or every now and then to see how fast I can run it. Not worth it now when the price dropped thanks to that nigger baro.

I only have 1,200 ducats and none of the shit Baro is selling. I want to buy all the mods and maybe Pisma Angstrum (the original is shit, but this webm is convincing me otherwise about the prisma variant )
The wiki tells me I can obtain both Shell Shock and High Voltage on Sabotage (Hive) with a 1/22 chance of High Voltage dropping (Shell Shock drop chance isn't given). How accurate is this information?
Given that I didn't have enough autism to farm all the acolytes, how likely am I to get the two mods?

Ducats are easier to come by as you are guaranteed them from running relics. It's probably more efficient to just buy the mods. Also I wouldn't buy prisma angstrum but I guess if you want the mastery or really love explosives go for it.

High Voltage and Shell Shock are both on table C for sabotage caches at 4.51%. So you have to get all three caches to get your ~2/20 shot at them. On the other hand there is no time limit, the missions aren't going away.
Still probably a better idea to farm some prime junk and buy them. Try Axi N5/V7, those have no Forma so you always get ducats and you can get them from the plains.

thanks for the tips

Is there such a thing as too much status chance?

Actually in space you can stop on a dime if you enable "experimental flight" in the options. Though the momentum would still stay in PoE which is stupid.

WHY IS MIRAGE SO CUTE

user, why must you do this to me?

What even happens above 100?

Nigger even gersemi valkyr is cuter.

fire rate increases beam weapons status chance more than 60/60 mods

8ch virgin here
Why here over 4chan. Aside from the obvious about 4chan dying, wouldnt 8ch have fewer posters?

What the fuck are you even talking about? Go back to halfchan where you belong, faggot.

What did he mean by this?

Fuck off back to where you belong, niggerfaggot.

My rationalle would be that there wouldnt be as much reddit here

I think we know the reason to the resurgence on newfags.

Becuase our mods arent kool-aid drinking narcissists who actually think they are preventing another holocaust by taking their job very seriously

How can there be another holocaust if there wasn't one with which to begin?
I know that this meme is shitty and overused

this

Cuter than mirage prime homo.

too bad fuck off we're full.

Are any of the two weapons worth it? for now i'll probably just buy the mods and that's it.

I haven't played in a few months, trying to get back in the game, looking forward to messing around with all that new plain of eidolon stuff. what's the deal with the new focus stuff? I used to do zenurik for the energy regen thing which was basically the foundation for most of my builds.

That being said, it doesn't look like that particular 'skill' is still around. What's the next closest thing? Unless I missed it, it doesn't seem like there's any way to get a similar passive permanent energy regen from any of focus '2.0'. I mean, it's not a huge deal, I was doing deepwave void stuff before second dream/focus so I can tweak some stuff and spam pizzas.

If there is no 'equivalent' to the old energy overflow; what's good with the new focus system? Like before I go and do whatever new quest is needed to 'reactivate' it. I kind of just chose zenurik in the first place after second dream because it 'sounded cool' and there wasn't really extensive documentation on the system in a meta sense at the time. I'd rather make a more informed decision before I get back in it this time. And I got spare lenses for everything but uinaru

Permanent energy regen, no.
But zenurik still has energy regen, you dash with your operator, touch the bubble that it creates (no need to stand in it, just touch) and get energy regen for a limited time. Zenurik also has another power that gives you a permanent discount arcane energize, as wnergy orbs give you extra energy.
The only good thing is that they ditched the need to wait for operator powers to charge before using them. Now you can pop your operator and get said benefits right from the start.
It's pretty much the same, imo. You have to work a bit for it throughout the mission but using it from the start is a big plus for me so it balances out.

interesting, I mean I have like a shitload of zenurik points so I might as well try out what I can do with them. It's funny that you should mention that about it making it better for the beginning; MY favorite thing about old zenurik was for long farming runs and using very specific strategies with min efficiency power-hungry killframes and the benefit of not having to slow down or worry about energy logistics as much in the later stages.

Pretty happy I finally got the shotgun dualstat mod from baro today so I can actually 100% tigris now instead of my old 4-shot mod config.

I also finally got the pistol electric dualstat. Are there any good pistols to go 100% with?

Note: Pistols OTHER than V.Marelock. I already had that at 100% before Jolt, I'm asking about more pistols that I could 100% now

lex prime, akstiletto prime.

Oo I already turned my lex into aklex, I'm still a couple receivers and a blueprint short of akstilettos, but I'll keep that in mind to try it when I get them.

I got enough lex bits lying around to make another one, but I don't want to invest forma in it when I already have the singleshot 100% in my marelock, and really I think the whole 100% status is more meaningful with spray weapons like shotguns or automatics so the akstilettos should be fun when I get them

pox. 100% corrosive/heat + speed holster too strip and CC heavies in endless

Nah, even if he's technically sound he spergs out on any change to the meta.
If you go by all his rants every time something changes you'll miss out on most of the game.

Shit's busted yo.

I swear to god faggots like this are the ones who also say that Oberon's rework wasnt good becuase they have no idea that he can make everyone on his team completely invincible

I'm going to get a bleedin' brain hemmorage with these pubbies
I am not a happy camper

pox is basically one of those throwing stars with a passive thunderbolt but like gas or corrosive or toxic right? I haven't tried them yet, I don't really like how the throwing weapons 'handle', but I'll probably build them at some point for MR farm. I'll keep that in mind and try it out (4 dualstats should be doable without forma, and if I like it, I can forma it)

They're basically a secondary torid but better.

yeah. the cloud procs whatever elements you have on the weapon. fulmination makes the cloud bigger. its hilariously broken, able to melt level 145 bombards.

I can help you make it better

Exactly. The guy has his head up his ass, once he thinks he figures a meta build, he acts like it's not only the best thing ever but also that other options are utter trash. Spergs every time there is a change.
If I can recomend a youruber of my own I'll point Tactical Potato. Dude is chill, poignant only when needed, has good builds. Potato sounds like someone I'd actually drink beer and have a normal conversation with, while Brozime would complain about the beer being too cold and that the peanuts taste funny.

I think DE is fucking with me.

only thing about him is he pulls his punches way too much.

cat cummies alert

Creepy "little" who also happens to be a coalburner. Kill it with fire.

i refuse to believe it. where is the proof

Well I only saw that comment on a video of hers that somebody posted. If you think about it it makes sense seeing as see looks like dumb slut wearing nigger-tier clothing and mimicking nigger mannerisms while she's "rapping" about her life as a semen-demon. That DDlg shit is mental and psychological issues that never got resolved if you ask me.

>ash prime, limbo, ivara and rhino
put a smile on my face

Is that what really happens when you fire the gun with the shoulder thing that goes up? Scary.

I fucking hate this frame.

Zalashiji

I'll try to contribute but I'm an old account that just started actually playing the game again and just finished The Second Dream

If you are counting on a syndicate proc to make a weapon viable, your fooling yourself. You cannot control when you get it and a single corrosive proc doesnt do shit. The healing and health is only useful on three frames.

semlar.com/buffs

user, look at the number next to amp.

Its why DE likes him so much. Id put money on DE considering him their golden boy, what with inviting him to london for devstream 100. Must really hurt them to watch his Damage 2.5 rant

Afuris riven works with dex furis btw.

Also does your pet actually sleep in the pet beds if you get one?

didn't they (((accidentally))) kill the sonicor? people were complaining that it couldn't ragdoll enemies after a fairly recent update.

I mean a rare reward from an Intact relic has a 2% chance of dropping
Radiant have a 10% for the rare
So while it is improved even with 4 of them it doesn't always work out in your favor most of the time.
But man I feel your pain I just did an excavate fissure the other day with 3 ember's with WoF on the entire time, 2 of them being above MR20.
It fucking baffles me how these people breathe.

Mastery doesn't and shouldn't be associated with player's skill and experience.
You can just whale up for everything they sell for plat and then spend a week in hydron.
Bam you're MR20 without actually knowing how the game works, especially since there are youtube videos for every MR trial out there.

True, but there's a level of knowledge that you're expected to pick up by having that many hours in the game to get to MR20. Those guys must be fantastically retarded.

yes there are retarded high mr people but thats all they will ever be. just a number. like said just farming mastery is piss easy. the term "dracoborn" stuck around for a reason. these people dont know how the game works they will just look it up on youtube hoping their eceleb will do it for them or copy builds or even fashion from other players.

Id love to see the statistics on how much XP has been earned in interception as opposed to all the other mission types

there is probably a chart floating around. pic is just how much a gamemode has been played. its about a year old.

There is a tutorial?

nah
a good interception easily has 10x the kills of an exterminate.

color me surprised.

What is the new meme mission for Oxium? I need loads of them now and they keep changing that shit around.

vor's prize

they also let players go back and play the tutorial when they added it, so that probably inflated the number a bit

sometimes

What an ugly fucking frame.
Ivara was a mistake.

okay mynki

ooh cool, might get one then. Do you know if they play with the toys too?

Any user clans I can join? I mostly just want to play with people who have two braincells to rub. I promise not to be a total freeloader.

As long as you're not some 4chan cunt, post your IGN.

Seems right

I just checked again and it says the low one has 7.52% and the two highs have 11.28% chances.
I think that my shitty rng with Harrow is my luck turning on me after getting Ivara was fast.
Of course, luck is nothing more than the human perception and personification of mathematical probability.

Seems realistic to actual pets in that case.

kill yourself

Just like my fucking cat then. Prefers to sleep on my desk when vidyaing instead of her bed.

Id have taken the bait if there wasn't so many worse looking frames.
2/10 made me reply
Take notes from he knows what hes doing, see me after class user.

I mean limbo is up there, but ivara is THE uggo queen.

But I think limbo looks cool

user did you forget hes in the game? Did you forget what he looks like?

That's just a monkey.
Still better than a walking toilet.

It's cringe the frame.
I bet you wear a fedora too.

It's a suit and top hat, it looks nice.

She's a butterface

What triggers me about Rhino to no end, is that how fucking polarizing his builds are.
You either get ultra fast CC god that can buf entire map to boot, but when faced with enemy directly goes down extremely fast because your iron skin is worthless as are your base stats.
Or unkillable self-sustained murderbot that is essentially Ash 2.0 because he can do everything alone, but his teamplay is shit-tier AND nullies are your worst nightmare, while not bein an issue for most frames.
And before you throw "you need to sacrifice X to get Y argument", with most frames that I played no you don't. You can even out Excalibur's stats and still get both good CC and good damage deal.
Or you don't even need to boost Ash's abilities stats for them to be good, instead you can double down on his EHP and just tank shit with rage/life strike while only come out of hiding to take out nullies.
Fuck.

You called?

Who the fuck is mynki and how is he connected to frames you mentioned?
Because yes Limbo, Octavia and Mesa looks extremely out of place in WF.

Any tips on grind? Played the game 3 or 4 years ago and it was pretty bad then. Reinstalling now since threads peaked my interest in it again.

What's wrong with mesa?

It's a lot faster now, but grind is about the same. Also the word you are looking for is piqued.

I take back what I said about the operator growing on me. This shit is pointless.

concept artist that let power go to his had after DE ran out of Keith concepts.
he started doing most of the frames starting with oberon and primes start with a little bit of nyx prime and completely fucking over nova prime on wards.mirage and hydroid are the only non mynki prime frames as of now. Between that are only a hand full of expections such as ivara and atlas.
Ever thought to yourself:
all mynki. the faggot is gone so i dont worry about it other than the fucking ruined deluxe skins after he got jealous of ignus's work so he started tampering with this work, the ruined prime frames that will never get a redo and the stupid looking alt helmets he has shat out.
that was a good day

You can always try doing an actual hunt with other players. Just bring a frame that can help out with some phases like harrow who just makes everyone invincible for when it sends out it's pulse waves. As long as you have a decent group most people wont mind a leech as you're running around hitting the vombalysts for them.

>baro finally came with my jolt and voltaic strikes

who's doing them now and what else have they done? because that mirage frame with actual fucking eyeballs with surrounding bone structure isn't filling me with confidence.

Aside from Keith Thoompson's fixation for codpieces (Gara was his laest), his work is top noch especially if the setting demands some strangeness factor.
However two of the frames with the weakest designs in the game are also his, them being Mirage and Atlas.

Fuck off. Atlas is perfection.

I'm almost certain Keith doesn't work as a regular DE employee, he's called in from time to time to deliver comissions.
In this year's Tennocon they whowed a bunch of his concepts, most of which is being used for Plains of Eidolon. They also showed some concepts of his for a very early in concept mixed spaceship defense mission. Suposedly you'll defend the inside of your ship as usual from waves of enemies, but you'll also be able to hop into archwing mode to exit the ship and take down space enemies on the fly. Concept had me interested, hope it's not too much of a clusterfuck. Also expect something so early like this to be delivered post 2018. Check 13:10 for ship designs.
He also designed Ballas (29:10)
I think everything else they showed came out already.

Put your helmets on; the faces kill the poster.

Can you feminise an Atlas frame?

I just wish I could take his bacon strips off.
And Mirage's tigh armor is butt-ugly

it's a great style and all, but what the fuck?

animation head for the primes he took on hydroid and probably let the team try mirage. everyone else has just been doing there own side projects and having DE greenlight them seeing as khora about to be another titty monster we havent had in years.
what I have learned recently is ALL frames has a very defining detail that can not be altered or ignored (other than tennogen). Ember nu-deluxe skin. All her helmets have a mohawk. the original deluxe concept lacked it and DE tried to throw one on it. artist finally got tired of DE messing with his stuff and left for creative differences.

i dont see it. however its funny that you did mention it

I love some tsutomu nihei man, but he didn't invent or monopolised "white face mask" design.

there's a couple more similarities than just the white mask.

her other helmets have LEDs where eyes go, which is bad enough of course, but her prime has fucking eye sockets, eyeballs, a nose ride, brows.

That's probably a good idea, but it'll have to wait. I already have Ember, Mirage, Octavia, and Trinity in the oven and as soon as I get 1,100 Cryotic, Mirage Prime'll be coming too.
I wouldn't be getting him for a long time regardless, it seems.

Wallace404
Yeah it's a shitty name.Thanks in advance.

Harrow is the most fun support, his gameplay design is just really satisfying to play. The chance of them being rewarded at C is relatively high at ~25% iirc so if you're not super unlucky you'll get it within 3 runs of each.
I'm just saying that he's worth the effort and many frames require even more effort while also being worse frames.

AHAHAHAHAHA

that's anti-semitic

Am I even supposed to forma this thing or is this basically what it's supposed to do? I can't really think of how I would change around mods on it that would need forma

honestly, not really. what you've got is a pretty solid baseline build. you're either knocking shit down, stripping it's armor, or making it fight it's friends with every shot, on top of the guaranteed natural impact proc. about the only thing that could be added is shotgun mutation if you don't want to run carrier for whatever reason.

it's nice when a weapon is released and doesn't need 2-4 forma in it to be useful

How shit are (Sancti) Castanas?

they're pretty bad user. calling then MR fodder is being generous

cool thanks. I absolutely agree, it IS nice when you don't need forma on something before you can use it in any capacity.

I'm mainly using it as a less effective but kind of more fun ignis alternative on saryn for spore popping.

So General question; I didn't play for a few months, and I'm about to go to Plains of Eidolon for the first time. Is there like any special shit I need to know/prepare for? I'm asking because I was watching some youtube thing on some of the new weapons released since I last played and to help me decide which ones I would be interested in trying out first (corinth and the glass shotgun), and the guy was saying something about 'well you know some people say this isn't good for plains because of damage falloff, but I think…' or something along those lines. Do you need to bring especially long ranged shit for plains? Like are shotguns and melee and mid/short range automatic spray n pray guns not going to cut it? Like you need to bring some of those high damage singleshot semiautomatic rifles or pistols?

Same with frames. Do you need to bring particular types of frames? I have my favorites and all, but that's mostly 'by mission type'. Do I need to bring a balls to the wall energy chugging killframe? A very survivable one with some kind of reliable self heal function? etc etc…

Anyone who says you need long ranged weapons is a retard in denial over the fact they wasted time making a sniper rifle build.
Seriously every retard was droning on and on and on about how it was a good idea before it came out because of how open it is. Then we saw how the grineer spawn in, they fly in on drop ships and drop pod right on-top of you. It is not necessary unless you wanna kill the drop-ships in one hit. But in that case just bring a fucking opticor with 4CP they die in one hit even on the hardest missions.

Frames don't matter all that much in the plains other than id say limbo since he can invalidate every mission there but 1 type by just using his abilities, nova can just make things go really really easy, and survivable frames are always an excellent choice. Once you start doing the level 50+ bounty id start bringing a strong setup though since things like napalms can make you fail the defense mission if they launch one orb at the console.

thanks brah, I'll take it easy and just check it out with some fun stuff

If one were a poorfag, would it be better to grab the pistol or melee mod?

Probably the absolute worst Syndicate weapon. I remember liking the Castanas way back but that was when you could just throw the fuckers and had a fuckton of ammo remaining in reserve and they counted as silent weapons for some reason.

jolt brother

adding to what this user says, the only real threats there come in the form of Bolkor/Ogma air coverage and napalms/bombards sniping you from stupidly far distances behind shitton of visual cover that makes it impossible for you to pinpoint them without being airborne in some way.

having said that, i've successfully run the highest level bounties with a variety of frames, including nova, gara, nyx, nezha, frost, titania, trinity and oberon. i've seen people do it with inaros and saryn and rhino and other mainstays as well, including excal, but i don't tend to play those frames all that often. my main go-to frames are nyx, titania and gara right now, and with assimilate nyx, titania built for her 4 with a solid status primary, and gara built for duration with some power and eff, i've had no problem clearing any of the bounties with no deaths.

in general, bringing a weapon that can strip armor via corrosive is a good idea, since everything on the plains is grineer, and killing the Bolkor/Ogma gunships is stupid hard without removing their armor first. my typical setup is status akstilleto prime with a 4-forma opticor and then whatever melee fits my mood (usually nikana p). if a Bolkor jumps in and starts laying down fire, i'll swap to my aks, strip it's armor, then 1-2 shots from the opticor takes it down. opticor is also solid in general for dealing with the grineer thanks to the high puncture. you can mod it radiation too for extra dmg vs. the heavies. but really any comfy high damage weapon will do, just try and make sure it's good to at least 40m out or so in order to help deal with aerial threats.

go Jolt. status builds are solid on melee weapons with CO, but in a lot of cases Shattering Impact is going to have a better effect than waiting on a Corrosive proc to strip armor via melee, and you don't need Voltaic Strike in order to get the most out of CO.

I did a couple bounties and wandered around in freemode after that glass shards quest to mine some rocks. It's pretty fun!

I went with Nidus and Mesa so far, It was pretty fun shooting down the dropships and the little ships from arcwing with a marelock and arca plasmor.

I was mainly worried this was going to be some kind of sortie3/trial type of thing where you can't just bring random shit.

Unfortunately I MR fodder'd my opticor like a while ago (around when inaros came out iirc) because I didn't really like it that much (I'm not big on the sniper/bow/slow single shot things, I like automatics and shotguns, or at least battle-rifle or semi-auto heavy pistols you can rapid click on. more exotic combinations of those properties like Ignis, Amprex, Sonicor, heavycal/multishot boltorP that kinda shit is perfect for me). I might pick one up again and actually put a catalyst and some forma on it though, I've heard they can be a lot of fun.

Moderately related question;

For frames without any reliable self heal like Mesa, and with exploding ghouls leaving behind clouds of cold/toxin damage, having to switch to lifestrike melee and slideattack kill dudes and avoiding the explosions is kinda fun the first few times, but gets old real fast. I currently use this Pandero as my 'Peacemaker Stick' on Mesa, if I basically tried to put the similar stuff on my V.Marelock and used that with mesa for the affinity heal utility function, how much would Peacemaker suffer?

I don't remember the specifics, but at some point I looked through my pistols and was like, ok, pandero would be best for Mesa. But V.Marelock is still my favorite simple pistol in general for damage/status and that handy ass AoE damage + selfheal. I don't remember if Pandero beat it by a wide margin or if it was just slightly better, but would marelock be a big downgrade for Mesa's 4?

What's Assimilate Nyx? My NyxP (probably the first prime frame I ever got when I started playing) is rarely used, I only use her for annoying challenge modes on Sortie 3s, because the playstyle is kind of super boring but extremely effective where I got min str, max range, hit 3 and then walk up to dudes and V.Hek them in the face, and every couple or so I do that to, the syndicate proc hits and AoEs a few more and heals me to boot. I feel like Nyx is my 'cheapest' and least fun to play but probably most effective frames who I always choose when the mission seems too tough to bring one of my usual preferred flashy and fun killframes.

Hok's really activating my almonds with this deal.
Something about it doesn't seem right about it but I cant put my finger on it.

Use quick thinking. Zenurik is "meta" so energy is never an issue.
All that matters is mods. The same build on the Lato and the Pandero both give the same peacemaker stats
For Mcree cosplay maybe, otherwise it doesnt matter.

I see the value in noggles now.

If I replace sinister reach with this, would this actually work? Like surely this would be too good to be true and I'd need something with slash on it already right? I mean hell, I'll slap another forma on this thing and max hunter munitions if this'll work, this thing will shred

Reminder they'll gonna nerf slash procs, so be careful with spending shit.

I actually got one from that riven release quest, and the second from a sortie. Literally every single other riven I've gotten from sorties has been for crap weapons like hind, ferrox, penta (I even went and tried out the syndicate penta for a bit, I put some forma etc… the tether grenades in it but it was still kinda shitty and unviable for higher tier stuff, but moderately entertaining on low level alerts)

Eh, I tried it out, it's OK I guess. It wasn't nearly as remarkable as I had hoped. I just dropped corrosive damage for hunter munitions and kept sinister reach because I just love the QoL from the range. I do see the slash procs going off, but like when I went to do a PoE 40-50 bounty mission with it it was just pretty underwhelming. I guess the enemies weren't tough enough for the for the slash procs to be noticeably useful (most stuff died before I stopped shooting, nothing survived nearly a full magazine but on the other hand, some were strong enough to require 50-80% of reload pool rather than melting in a tap like lower level enemies, or grineer in general against my old corrosive amprex which WAS noticable) I mean I got 70% damage for the team I was on, but it was still pretty underwhelming.

What do you do with trash rivens that nobody will ever buy?
Endo? Sell? You can't transmute or gift them, so those are only options?

Yeah I dont see any daggers getting a real benefit out of a dagger all things consid-
I will fight you on this one.

Is Hunter Munitions a waste on Astilla, how does this look?

Why the fuck nobody is buying it then? Even for cheap.

Hunter munitions is condition overload of primaries, it's never a waste on anything.
It still crits right? And with that damage those slash procs will disintegrate anything.
Until slash nerf it's great.

Yeah I get a decent amount of crits with multishot helping out. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't just imagining Hunter Munition doing good work on it, haven't bothered to do any extensive simulcrom testing.

They're idiots and buy into meta meme shit. When you have enough time with the game you start to notice why weapons are broken. You could turn that into a really good weapon based around Status. The weapon itself has 30% status base and innate corrosive damage, so if you add some elemental / status% mods along side Condition Overload you could reach some really stupid numbers. Not to mention it has a unique charge attack that makes a giant trail of damage on the ground.
The Riven itself could have any number of things that would make it stronger but sadly nobody is going to realize it's a good weapon so it'll be very hard to sell.
It's one of the hidden Gem's in the game that if you put some work into, it shines really well in it's strength's.

have you tried the New Loka Furis mod? it let's the Furis heal quite a bit, even on higher level targets. you also get the syndi proc heal+corrosive aoe on it, and since the syndi mod is only one slot it shouldn't cut into your PM build too much.

augment for nyx's 4. instead of meditating while floating stationary and absorbing things over a wide area, Assimilate allows for movement under the effects of her 4, albeit at a reduced speed and range of absorption. this effectively makes nyx into a super-tank if you have enough eff and a large energy pool. primed flow + streamline + fleeting@50% is enough to stay invincible for a very long period of time. add in the odd super-cheap chaos for some spot CC here and there and nyx basically can't be killed as long as you're careful. too much dmg/concentrated fire at once can still drain your energy super fast, so you gotta watch out not to stand in napalm blasts or anything, but with a little practice you know what to expect and when to drop the 4 and go airborne/cast chaos while you hunt down the offending target and resume your 4.

Well I think that infested weapons are ugly and thus never use them, not because meta.
Wanna buy it or something?

I would but sadly im full on riven capacity and without plat right now. 24/24 Rivens and im using them all.

WARFRAME HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR UNHAPPY NEWFAGS
I'm drunk and generous therefore I'll be gifting out shit for new year.
There are 3 gifts 20 plat worth for those who roll dubs.
1 50~60 plat gift for those who roll trips.
And 1 100 plat gift for those who roll quads itt.
You HAVE to be newfag though, so I only gift you the shit if your'e MR5 or lower.
If you're MR6 or higher, you're not new anymore.

So what you do? You post your in-game name and shit you want for each category.
Now I can extend price for 5-10 plat depending on what exactly you want.
Make sure that shit you want is actually giftable.
I can't gift mods or prime shit, only something from in-game market you can access from your ship.

You have time until this thread is rip.

Some suggestions
Needless to say you can request a bunch of shit as long as it's within plat range.

If thread rips I won't continues my small shilling attempt in the next one, I ain't as generous as the other user.

You can roll first and ask for shit later, as long as your ID is intact.

You sure you can keep the buzz going that long?

It's not like I can go back on my word right?
Worst case scenario I fall asleep and thread goes away without me witnessing any winners.

I'm still a bit iffy on the Earth spy missions.

Interesting, I'll build a furis and try that. It'll be a good dedicated weapon for Mesa I think. I ended up not doing that marelock rebuild because of mod slots on my marelock not having appropriate polarities to go full crit + add element. What I ended up doing was keeping the pandero (or using same mod build on twin grakatas), but always having V.Marelock equipped for handy shooting at dudes while I wasn't in 4 mode, and also frequent AoE/Heal chargeup with how quick I was killing enemies.

RE: Nyx, what exactly do I sacrifice for the augment? I feel like everything I currently have on is 'critical' for high range/duration spammable chaos

you accept that you're just not going to have the same range/duration as you would in a chaos build. the tradeoff in terms of eff is enough that even while channeling your 4 you can throw out the occasional chaos without too much issue. energy pickups make up the difference, and rage/hunter munitions+vitality gives you some emergency energy regen in case things go sour.

chaos isn't useless here, it's just not a near-perpetual confuse effect on everything. but you get the benefit of the initial stun animation more often, which has it's own merits.

did i find new sleek or does casting larva in a certain area give you 72 stacks almost instantly?

Larva shouldn't give stacks period, so you found a bug.

they do user, but only if they are the ones to get the kill on the target which almost never happens past level 50 or so

getting 72 stacks near instantly sounds like a bug though.

Mate if you care about min maxing real hard do not use furis on mesa. The augment will do nothing for her regulators so it's a wasted slot on furis if you're running mesa. Pick up the Vaykor hek or marelok causes the synd proc will heal you. Also assuming you're running with a sentinel as most do, equip medi beam on it, it can provide a lot of healing over the course of the mission. And if you really need more heals, get the hema or hirudo.

Isn't larva the name of his second ability?

yeah the second ability. going to test further

I didn't know that was a thing, I wasn't playing when they did the original keyla de thaym rathuum stuff, but I did fight her in a few boss sortie 3s. I don't really know if I feel like going through the trouble of farming for that. I don't really like that stage and finding a good team is tricky and I don't know how soloable that is. Also, while nice, it doesn't seem *that* useful for what I'm talking about. I don't need very slow regen over time, I need a burst of health when I'm fighting stuff that'll 3 or 4 shot me and they've already landed a couple hits or a proc is going to kill me in the next 5 seconds if I don't do something etc…I'm using the hek on mesa currently, I have the marelock, but can't fit all the mods on it for full crit/viral because of the polarities on it.

I'm ok with not min-maxing on mesa, I mainly use her fun, I use strong survivability frames either by augment/skill (molt saryn) or rage/lifestrike/misc heal (inaros, nidus) or CC dudes (chaos Nyx, blizzard Frost) carrying a v.hek for heals if It's a nasty special condition sortie 3 or trials or deepwave endless farming.

I think the furis/augment could greatly improve QoL on her for the casual stuff I use her for.

I might as well not try do both at once I guess. I mean I could just use another config slot to have an assimilate nyx more for fun/casual stuff vs my cheese chaos one.

erm…. I meant avalanche, not sure why I said blizzard

oops, yep, i just always think of the maggots from his 4 as "larva" but yeah, you're right. his 2 shouldn't give any stacks at all.

that's exactly what i do user. i've got a super-range+high duration builds with the chaos augment for CC, and then my terminyx assimilate build with high eff and low range.

If you've been hit with a toxin or slash proc that's going to kill you just bail out the frame until the timer goes down and get back into the frame

I need to stop.

post room nigger.

good point, I gotta get more familiar with all the operator mode stuff; which all basically came out (with kuva etc…) *right* before I started my last hiatus (I mean, I did the quest, got a few rivens, did a handful of kuva missions, but never really read into it beyond go operator, and click on the cloud or dash through the big fat dudes). My 'old' focus strat was just wait for chargeup, activate that energy regen thing and let the good times roll. I mean, I played a bit more after new operator mode came out; assorted void farming and daily sorties as I was getting bored, occasionally building some new stuff that came out, but only even touched kuva missions when I was short kuva to craft some weapon or reroll a riven (which I've done maybe like 2 or 3 times in total tops)

So far just been playing with the 'new' zenurik core skill maxed that does the 50% thing with the energy balls. What else is good in 'new' zenurik school now? What's worth getting? I was actually locked out of all that other junk because I hadn't found the quill dude who gave me the first amp yet.

Also what's the better amp mode? (not that I can craft it yet, guess I gotta farm the little eidolon wisps and the big motherfuckers a bit to rep up) Like I read on the wiki, one says medium range semiauto piercing and the other says long range semiauto precision? Like is there anywhere I can see the NUMBERS on these? relative damage and ammo capacity relative to pool? I'm not going to be able to make either anytime soon, but was wondering what to plan towards.

Actually I think I might be re-visiting a bunch of old frames I rarely use and trying out alternative builds. I really gotta say; from the standpoint of someone who has been playing for 'years' on and off coming back to PoE is pretty cool. It's a 'perfect' difficulty level where everything doesn't melt instantly to a tap, and on the other hand it isn't something you need to consciously min/max/cheese your way through. You can try out fun little novelties against reasonable level enemies (in terms of both level and 'squad composition') without everything you so much as look at dying instantly, but also without having to go full meta like you would for endless deepwave.

The Day-Night cycle is kinda neat too. I remember being somewhat annoyed as I was just messing around fishing and mining for rocks when it started getting dark and it was getting harder to see the fish and unpleasant to just navigate around looking for rock clusters in general. And then I was like, well, time to switch to bounties to grind up some rep to make up for all the fancy new fishing and mining doodads and blueprints I had just bought before the 'current' run. And aside from the initial 'in the moment' annoyance, it's kinda cool.

I can't really get it one shot, and most of these were items you get for credits, standing, or quests.

energizing dash for even more energy, and the two passives that increase your operator's energy so you can dash extreme distances and stay in void mode longer.

Came back to this game after a long burnout. Can one of you good goys invite me to the freeloading clan? In game name is ImDoingKegels.
please no bully for name

Get out of here, Dobson.

Is there any benefit to fishing/mining in higher difficulty instance? AFAIK from what I've tried (going into bounty, fucking around before and/or after) there doesn't seem to be? I mean I haven't done this enough time to be definitive, I 'try to page the objective' in bounty pubs rather than fucking around in the scenery, but even at max bounty; from fucking around after waiting for extract countdown from some guys who brought archwings and got back there fast while I'm still standing around final objective, or realizing I forgot to take off solo mode after last mining/fishing run. It doesn't seem like you get 'proportionally' larger mining or fishing yields in terms of quantity, or fish weight multiplier or some shit in the same way that you get grokdrul and iridite multipliers from higher level bounties.

For amps? All damage is the same. something like 10k dps. only thing that changes between tiers is type of shot. dont waste standing on gilding amps unless you plan on hosting captures. since gilding only works for host.
start off with rank 1 amp
1 - 1 - 1
then upgrade to
2 - 1 - 2
then use for all teralyst hunts
3 - 1/3 - 3
homing beam or charge shot is your preference. crit brace is a must.

thanks, the cat clipping through the bed was the icing on the cake.

You forgot to post the Bleeding Dragon Key version.

You guys ever think we're gonna get expansions to the relays? I just took a minute to look around the loading dock and it's so cool and vast but the actual inside is rather small and pointless. I want there to be reason to use them and hang out. Same for dojos, except for them at least it's as cool and vast as you want it to be.

nice.

Good ol DE quality.

Expanding the relays and dojos is the next semi major thing they're doing actually. One thing of note is custom obstacle courses.

What are some good primaries for eidolon hunting?

New thread