Mark you fucking jew why was my thread deleted

Mark you fucking jew why was my thread deleted

around mark dont relax

Is this new spellforce?

you trusted the jew
of course you lose!

Yeah, I pirated it and so far I like it.

Reported for meta.

I'll report you mom you nigger

I made a legitimate video games thread and some newfag (((volonteer))) deleted it.

Who did it?
cobalt is a massive nigger who is redwood tier of banning words and images he doesn't like

Mark The Kike Cakeboy shitting things up? What a surprise.

Doesn't look like cobalt from the board log.

Is he the chirstcuck that spergs out and bans/deletes en masse whenever someone even mentions Christianity?

thank goodness for our wonderful mod team who deletes everything they dislike :^)

Go back to your hole furfag

The reason religion is banned is because at one point shills used it to derail every topic.
it was super obvious it was happening

yes there are shills everywhere anyone who disagrees with me is a shill and obviously paid :D
( ◕ Ѡ ◕ )

looks more like Pewter may have deleted your thread.

Mark you fucking jew, why do you deny me dubs

Mark is one of the reasons we should get back to do periodical pogroms

Sangria tier

I can make this thread delet, watch this.
And madman developer.

Now give it some time to actually work.

because mark is a dumb nigger that bans people for things that they're aren't even rules for

Yet faggots refuse to go on another board just because Holla Forums is easier to paste into fucking index.
But even so, no one is better than Mark on this godforsaken site.

What Holla Forums alternative is there that doesn't have less than 1 user then, niggerfaggot?

Oh but yes, the funny thing true.
There's none.

Was this the thread about cute characters from vidya? I can't find it in the catalog.

Update: spellforce is fucking boring. Or maybe I just have an incredibly short attention span.
Loved spellforce one and two.
I find the map is too cluttered. You can barely see your characters and picking stuff up is unsatisfying.

congratulation you fell for the facebook effect and like a cucked man you keep coming back to your terrible and ugly wife mark