Lineage 2's female classes are too sexy, that they have to censor in the West

oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/lineage-2-revolution-female-characters-censored-western-release/47660/

TOO HARAM FOR THE WEST.

The fuck does this accomplish?

Kill form fitting armor and the exposed stomach too then, compromise is for cucks
I personally wouldn't mind if they modified it for every game and added a nice romance storyline for said grill, KOTOR's storyline was top stuff.

it sucked 14 years ago, why would we give a shit now

Is it wrong to say I like the sheer stockings(?) on the elf? I fail to see how it’s censorship if they’re still see-through (inb4 someone pulls up the bingo). Plus, the examples shown in the article are inconsistent.

wew

Just another example of SJWs coming full circle, it's all a cycle and it's all part of the plan

The issue at hand is the censorship, not the game itself you dumb cunt.

The article never mentioned anything about SJWs or a demand for censorship, though.

No.

I don't need to bring up the bingo to point out that you're an actual retard if you don't see how covering something up is censorship.

Every example in the article is skin covered up in the western release, so you're going to have to define "inconsistency." We're using different dictionaries, apparently.

It's preemptive censorship

if its a shit game shouldn't we just let it burn?
Call it out for its censorship, make fun of people who argue in defense of it or play the shit game and otherwise ignore it

Depends on how you see it. Even though they’re covered up, you can still see them. And even then, it doesn’t stop mods from fixing the outfits and such.

Well, I said it was inconsistent because different characters have different body parts covered up.

This shit is what I hate the most.

To be honest the American puritanisms is well known in Europe for as long i can remember and i am fairly old considering the average demographic of the chan. What's new is that it comes from rainbow haired soyboy and militant whale in their 30'. And this hurts.
Beat me by a few seconds.

posting in a viral marketing thread for dick-operated teens

And God of War got censored when it was released in Japan. I have heard companies tend to censor games they release in other countries if they think it won't sell as well, to maximize profits, but I don't know how legitimate this reason actually is.

Talking about a shitty game being censored on a board that hates shitty censored games is viral marketing
lol okay

Really makes me think.

Did the game really change that much to ensure that dual swords are better for the class that was wielding sword and board for years?

Shitty game, Shitty armor design, shitty policies
who cares i suppose,

its like you forgot the united states was more or less founded by puritans

lol okay, Achmed.

You are not welcome here

Another day, another reason to send leftists to concentration camps.

You didn't post enough examples. Also Linage 2 Revolution is a mobile IOS/Android MMO that can be played by itself.

Gee, I sure hope you guys banned half of the thread and not just me for offending your burger sensibilities.

Board owner is a New Yorkish jew, what do you want?

Kill your local leftist.
For real.
Organize groups and ambush leftists to kill them.

I did dude. Appeal if you wanna talk about video games.

He must have gotten scared of the implications

I want Hotwheels back, and not some CIA plant

hot wheels was never BO faggot, he owned the site.

It's a warning, I can't appeal it. Suck my dick, modfag, I suppose MGS2 quotes aren't vidya enough for you, or should we have yet another boring outrage thread about tired JRPG censorship?

is that not what this thread is?

Sorry it's inevitable but we all know this was starting to devolve into generic Holla Forums thread #634 when people started arguing about genetics, muslims and western culture.

Eh, like it matters, thread is about damn mobile mmo, its not an expansion for an actual lineage 2.

Just because he doesn’t know how true it is doesn’t mean that he’s apologizing for anything, retard.

How funny, I was just about to report someone for exactly that. Oh, wait, half of that shit is still in the thread. Fuck you, faggot.

I try to let people speak their mind as freely as possible while still keeping the topic of Holla Forums in tact. It's always gonna piss people off, one side calling you shitposter enablers, and the other side calling you a censoring faggot, can't win.

I don't get it.

No one does, shitposting or not.

how fat is OP?

Got it, never go off-topic for a single posr or you'll get kicked in the dick. I'll keep that in mind the next time I post on Holla Forums Holla Forums Holla Forums.

works for /a/

/a/ is a moribund shithole.

Usually it only matters if you manage to derail the thread off topic. I try to just warn people if they're participating in an already derailed thread, and the initial derailer might get a ban depending on how much they were trying to purposefully shitpost.

Noice.

This is /leftyv/, get it right, nerd.

What's the point of that? Threads are disposable, if one goes off-topics, and most will go off-topic eventually, who gives a shit? Let the discussion burn itself out instead of pissing everyone off.

Get the fuck out of my fence post

Meidos did nothing wrong to be honest.

Holy fuck leave and never come back. We even have right now, this thread is technically duplicate.

Thank you for curating our discussion, moderator-kun. If it weren't for people like you, we might actually talk about things we wanted to.

I want to talk about cooking, so I guess if I made a thread about making bread on Holla Forums right now the mod is at fault for deleting it?

Here we have a brown-nosing kike lover in his natural environment, and by that I mean neck deep in a hotpocket's anus.

If you want to just shit on censorship we have a thread up. And your posts have all been straight politics, there's no reason you couldn't go there. Unless you really wanted to play this gachashit trash and really wanted to talk about it.

We have IDs here, you know. You can clearly see that I didn't make this thread. And, according to mod-kun's standards, I wasn't even the primary derailer.

Theres also >>>/vfur/ for all your yiffy needs

Muh good feminism, muh turd wave.

Entirely offtopic and slightly offtopic are very different.

Clearly the mod didn't think this thread was a duplicate, otherwise he could've locked it with a link to the main one :^)

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong post. Either that or you're retarded.

No, not at all. Hazily defined at best. I could spin a cooking thread to be Holla Forums approved easily, make it a gamerfuel or cooking in vidya thread and bam, it's Holla Forums now. It's not hard to make the most off topic shit vidya.

He clearly thought that we've all been down this road before, as he knew that this thread was going to be the same as all other censorship threads.

kill me

every time.

But thats still a thread that is about vidya, where everyone knows its about food for gaming/food in games. Truly offtopic threads would be making a thread about food because you are hungry and you don't mention anything about vidya.

You'll have to let me know what it's like to be both dumb and gay. Also, throwing up your hands and saying 'well fuck, this thread is shit, nothin I can do I guess' is the exact opposite of what someone with moderation powers should be doing.

A token mention of vidya does not a vidya thread make.

So you're retarded? cause nothing you said was relevant to what I said. And there is a point where threads go full FUBAR.

This isn't cuckchan.

You have autism

A volunteer is a moderater with a different name, you pedantic nigger.

Go away Conan

What's the fucking point? All that's going to do is piss off the weebs that would actually play the game.

They somehow made the game even sexier. Props to them.

Blizzard should sue, that's their patented MO.

Isn't it their own fault for being spineless cowards and caving to people who aren't even going to buy their game in the first place? Why should I give a shit about devs that want to alter their own game? I mean it's not like they are opposed to doing censoring their own shit.

Disgusting.

Those thighs are way to skinny.

You're a genius user, looks hotter than both tbh. Crude mspaint mockup on the right.

Fuck off thiccfags

I'm not a nigger.

If they are going to "localize" for western audiences don't play it. Make it a point that you will actively sabotage any and all marketing and by word of mouth demote the game.Now more than ever it's important to drive home the fact that we wouldn't support any more BS from developers.

even pre-censoring mobile garbage now, truly the dark times are upon us

Except create a stillborn clone of 2012 /a/ while worshiping the idea of post quality and completely ignoring that the post quantity is near zero. It's still better to wade through 4/a/'s hundreds of shitposts and reddittards to get decent anime discussion because you end up getting 100 times the amount of legitimate posts despite the abysmal signal/noise ratio. Banning people for bringing politics and other areas of discussion to threads even when not off topic absolutely destroyed any chance the board had.

Weebs deserve this.

Bump.

I see no problem with this.

Wow, its fucking nothing in a what looks like a shitty Korean mmo.

I think you mean a thread where people who have the power of observation and two braincells to rub together discuss how fucked everything has gotten thanks to people like you.

I really wish OP would stop shilling the angry gamer "news" site.

Why the fuck would this be illegal anywhere? She's a bunch of fucking pixels and on top of that she doesn't look like a child A larger image would help
Why do people freak out so much over some fucking skin on a character, on a game, made out of pixels? Like you could have a literal 14-year-old celebrity have images of herself taken in much worse attire and everyone is fine with that but oh no it's a PIXEL FUCK RUN.

blizzard censored belly.

I actually haven't seen any "family values" being enforced since the 90s. I mean we have interracial homosexual TV shows aimed at children and nobody seems to mind.

People are fucking stupid and can't distinguish reality from fantasy, user. Our disgusting and corrupt celebrity industry is just fine, but you better not sexualize those imaginary cartoon girls!

Didn't Korra do so bad they couldn't afford to air it so it finished online?

how come they didn't do this with the original Lineage 2???

That's what pisses me off the most, we can look at teenage celebrities in bikinis but holy shit are you looking at a cute ten-year-old in full clothing? ARE YOU A FUCKING PEDO SCUM?

Yes and no. Nickelodeon was retarded with scheduling and played Korra at times when the kiddies were either asleep, or at school. So they didn't get many views. They were also in the middle of a "find a way to combat netflix" stint so they were putting a lot of stuff online anyway and figured it would be best to release Korra stuff online.

That being said it still did shit even when you take all that into account. But that was because of shitty writing and plot development, not because people were protesting the HomosexualInteracialRelationships™

agreed

When is this going to end?

Isn't everyone on the Avatar world a mongoloid?

Clearly the censorship of gaming is the fault of white right-wing Christians who demographically dominate the United States. We must reduce their numbers and their influence to destroy the society they've created, ✡ fellow gamers ☭. After a generation has been brainwashed to be as far left as possible, seeing everyone else as enemies, the only censorship will be of things you don't like, goy.

From swimsuit armor to pajama armor. I dont see why is this wrong they literally played western cucks into making armor for free. Oldest trick in the book

oh god that faggot SJW from France is shitposting again about phantom censorship and how SJWs (who are somehow colluding with traditional family values people) want to dress up all women in burqas (DESPITE FUCING LOGIC SAYING OTHERWISE) and if you disagree with his anime fetish he just spams YOU ARE SJW! and MUH CENSORSHIP!

Miller test is pretty fucking retarded tbh fam. It's literally just "my feels tell me whether or not this should be banned." Aside from that, what you said is spot on.

I wonder if (((they))) did it because they were worried about a generation of men developing aggressive traits and tactics.
When they found they could not destroy games, they bought all the developers and publishing companies, then ruined them one by one.

They do it for the same reason they always do things, to make the goyim miserable, and they do it out of simple spite.

What the fuck are you talking about, noseberg?

its a retarded french SJW shitposting again, he is a shitty weaboo aswell so when something happens that he doesnt like he blames SJWs and traditional family oriented people.

But Lineage 2 has been available in the west for nearly two decades now and it doesn't have this problem.
This is a mobile game that nobody should be giving two shits about.

I couldn't agree more. Its about the principle of things, I hope that people like us can take a stand together.

So free you can be a communist kike actively destroying america, or pushing interracial sodomy because decency laws are censorship and ugliness is to be cherished while beauty should be shunned.
Hell, you can have pedophiles write tv shows and cartoons for kids!
McCarthy did nothing wrong.

FUCK FAMILY
FUCK FAMILY ORIENTED PEOPLE
LET THERE BE ONLY WAIFUS

If only your parents felt that way.

Lineage 2 was shit compared to Ragnarok Online, and it became irrelevant when WoW Vanilla came out.

Liberals then

Liberals now

Liberty: noun

What the hell even happened? Why do modern liberals now stand for the ""literal opposite"" of liberty?

Anime is poison. It was used to get the Japs to stop breeding and it's doing the same to you. Europe will be Islamic in your lifetime due to how few children they've had.

Your fault tbh

Who could be behind these posts?

After world war 2 liberals became the jew's pawn.

lolbergs mostly want to smoke weed and use circular logic, never actually working to achieve their libertarian utopia, because it'd violate the NAP of people who don't want it.
Liberals believe in equality, so they want to abolish all relationships between humans, all differences in order to build a homosexual, free-love transgender gulag where everyone but the commissars are equal

FUCK YOU YOU RETARDED KIKE SHILL GO BACK TO /LEFTYPOO/ AND CRY ABOUT YOUR FUCKING PERIODS FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

I don't know much about lolbergs because they dont exist in my country.
But you can see how liberals are the jew's puppet in how every single one of their talking points are centered around the destruction of white society and white people, aswell as benefitting large corporations.
There's not ONE liberal policy that doesn't fall in one of those 2 categories and that's because they're the jew's chosen goyim and useful idiots.

Liberals believe that people are inherently good but everything around them is keeping them back
it's systemic racism and oppression
they don't know it hurts the animal!
It's because of being poor, shut up, bigot, all the poor people who don't steal are just losers!
once they kill every bit of culture, identity and order they will finally have their liberal utopia that's inherently jewish, this time they're more sneaky with it than outright rounding up and murdering 20 million Russians with an ambition to do it again everywhere to the West

moderators are for namefag forums where your ilk congregates,not imageboards

Thats not how it work, faggot.

Poor people don't have the opportunity to become successful, all wealth is inherited

SH-SHUT UP! THOSE DON'T COUNT!!

If you want people to do something, you have to tell them it's prohibited.
See japan and their retarded laws about censoring vags and ponoses, and how weird and fringe their fetishes are.

kys

You are a retard on several levels if you think anime, and not the general state of society (city life, destruction of family values, etc..) is the reason.
You're also a double retard for thinking that anything other than constant population growth is bad.

your are the arbiter of exactly two things in here cuckboi

kys french scum

Anime is in Japan though, Europe doesn't reproduce because their lives became worthless and it's better for westerners to not have sex, but rather, have a sterile activity that's closer to jacking off using a vagina, because the woman keeps herself sterlie throughout the most fertile decade of her life using pills or implants, if not she'll probably murder the kid for the low price of 500 bucks
Real european values are gone, now it's only about overconsumption overspending, and cummies

If you look at the past you'll see every civilized society has small birth rates after a few years.
It happened in Rome for instance, in Rome people didn't have 10-15 kids at a time like american colonizers who were creating a civilization in the middle of savagery.
Niggers are for the first time in history entering a civilization because they're incapable of creating one, so until things stabilize in 50-100 years they'll all be fucking and having a billion children and by then the white man will be extinct if he doesn't do anything.

Your all talking out your asses. You know that right?

This post was made by a raging homosexual. Browses /fur/ too.

put the neo-nazis in the gas chamber along with other degenerates

HAS

some subsaharan shithole has a civilization strategy of spawning so much zerglings that SOME might survive and not starve to death by the age of 3, and brainwashed whites keep sending them food increasing the amount of zerglings

Ahh but what if you have a stocking fetish? They just made it *more* horny.

-500/10; try harder leftyfur.

But I thought that hard times bred strong men? Surely all misery pays off in the end, right? It sounds to me these Jews were attempting to bring us out of modern day decadence and the gluttony of carnal pleasure.

Yeah, not cause of the degradation of marriage, of predatory courts, of the complete degradation of women, of laws specifically targeted at men with utmost prejudice when it comes to children and marriage. Not because of the massive amounts of forced immigration by the leaders elected by the people, who then betrayed those they swore to represent and welcome in foreign hordes who do not respect or follow the laws of the country or its people. Who are subsidized by the government with welfare, government assistance of all kinds and affirmative action, all paid for by the people they're betrayings tax dollars and lifesblood.

But it's animes fault. Right.

A replacement birthrate is small, 2.1 kids per family, and the Jews are doing everything they can to get every European country under that point.

Well done Lineage devs. Please censor some more my dick demands it.

Because Pedowood you dumb faggot. Its a terribly kept secret and by keeping a high morale facade it keeps liberals happy and looking into hollywood for the pedophiles.

Liberals don't care about pedophiles. In fact, for the past 200 years they've been trying to normalize and legalize the rape of children.

If social security was dismantled overnight people would be forced to have families because otherwise they'd need to rely on charity or just roll over and die.

wew lads

WOW THEY ADDED PANTYHOSE
fuck off retard

that's because there is no homosexual relationships in the cartoon, but the director, writer or whatever, when asked if the two girls were lesbos (because people can't see friendship without sexual attraction these days, see sherlock for another example) and saw a opportunity to virtue signal and said yes.
it's the same fucking thing as spongebob being gay and pooh the bear being female.
they just say shit like that to cause uproar and try to get some more seconds in the limelight.

then dont get the game? snowflakes.

fucking newfags, this faggy capcode isn't just for attentionwhoring faggotry. It says Board Owner because I made this board during the Exodus. Now I may sound like a self pompous asshole, but this is how I recall the events of the birth of this Holla Forums, HW's role, and some history for the newfags here.

I made the board back when the site was called Holla Forums.co, before this Holla Forums was created I learned of Holla Forums through /burgersandfries/. When GamerGate was banned because of the hotpockets, I used the GamerGate hashtag to help promote Holla Forums and made the promise of better moderation based on the failures of the cuckchan hotpockets and what both user and myself wanted to see. This would lead to the exodus and the continuation of the GamerGate shitshow. Something I heavily supported until around June 2015, then started to focus on Holla Forums as a whole after that.

I started the OG team by hiring people on twitter and mumble. This wasn't the best move, however I had no other options since I didn't trust my friends at the time to be objective and just took the risk. With that said our visions differed Blue wanted more shitposting and I wanted more of a mix between the two. Robek was the brains behind keeping us in check at the time, I did things as a team based on the skills I learned in my vocational training courses that I took in August of 2014. When Blue started his coup de grâce. I wished him best of luck and even had his board on Holla Forums until it died.

The team designed the rules in mind to have both straight up vidya content and vidya related content on Holla Forums. Later on I decided to limit console wars, template threads and eceleb shit, since I thought that these things were killing the board and I believe now that they're what killed cuckchan. In addition to things like hotpockets and other things. We redesigned the previous rules with the new team, however the core goals always remained the same. vidya and vidya related content should always be allowed, unless extreme circumstances happen.

The reason why we're here now is because of the failures of cuckchan, the active development of the site until mid 2015, and the promises of a better Holla Forums. Which we currently have. While some retards may disagree, cuckchan has gotten much MUCH worse since 2014. While this board has been keeping the status quo over the years.

Now back then, while Hotwheel was actively developing the software and while he was in our skype group, he was never actually active in our moderation, sticking mostly to IRC. I've heard that he actively disagreed with the direction we took Holla Forums, but respected the decision all the same. After early 2015 it was impossible for me to get in contact with him, having to opt into contacting Josh instead. I think he did a great job for the little time he was here, but I have my suspicions that he gave up on the site due to the stress that came with it and wanted Josh to take over. Just speculation though.

However he DID say that if it was up to him, he would shut down the site and just show people how to make their own image boards. I have to find the archive, but I think if you ask him he'll confirm what I said to be true.

Regardless Jim and CM are doing a great job, even if they are a bit behind the scenes. They're probably more focused on other project like Goldwater and 2channel, since those actually make money. however I'm grateful that they're working on the site at all. They even saved the site when HW couldn't afford it and was gonna be forced to shut it down due to the rising costs. So if anything thank Al Jazeera's coverage of GamerGate for showing Holla Forums to Codemonkey and thank Jim for actually continuing to keep the site funded.

So basically credit Hotwheels for actively developing the site, credit robek and myself for laying the foundations for Holla Forums and playing a part in the Exodus by using the timing to the advantage arguably saving GamerGate. credit Jim and Ron for actually funding the site, and credit the anons for the most important thing of all. using and enjoying the site through the thicc and thin. None of us would be here now without you, and while I have my vision for the board. The most important thing is that mostly everyone is happy.

ur gay

Why do you thrive on negative attention, cakeboy?

I fucking wish

I think I'm a masochist at this point.

That's nice but could you post less about shit no one cares about and do something about all the shitposters, console war kiddies, obvious outsiders, thread derailers and literal children who are everywhere in the board?

I'm taking care of it as we speak

Thanks.

From a 3D modeling point, it takes less time to cover legs than adjust the positioning of the belt.

Man Amon should have kidnapped her and raped the avatar out of that bitch.

Force these cuckchanners/newfags to lurk please. You jew

Crossposting should be a permaban.

thanks, if true

Oh hi Mark.

Please tell me you had that pasta saved already somewhere.

whatever you say honey.

Now do KrammarK

This is the skinniest he's ever been.

I don't know how that's possible but you've made the fucker uglier, great work :^)

Yeah, he wasn't active in the moderation of the board because his values didn't believe in the overreaching of BOs. You can say that Hotwheels didn't make the fucking board, but I can remember when it was him that was speaking to people DAILY getting them to be active in creating OC or just promoting postive disscussion. Tell me how well you fucking did when the entire board was spammed constantly by Howard the fucking Duck for weeks on end until Hotwheels finally put an end to it. I remember it all, obviously you did, or left a few choice pieces out.

sgreengapped

FireTires did have a great sense of humor, can't argue with that.

no one cares mark go away already.

Well yes he was, and so was I. Although I think shit got to him around mid 2015 where he was stressed out from the attention.

As for Howard, I was banning him left and right if my memory is accurate. He was avoiding the bans like crazy and HW got involved due to my limited tools.

Also I probably forgot some parts. Please fill in the blanks for me.

Not alone obviously, it was a group effort oh myself, HW, Robek, Anons and GamerGate.

Are traps gay, my Jude?

It's not gay if you say "no homo" every time you give it and or take it.

I need to know from a certified Rabbi, such as Mark.

It's only gay if the balls touch.

Can you impregnate their boy pussy?

It's not gay if you say "no homo" before you cum.

The reason why we're here now is because of the failures of cuckchan, the active development of the site until mid 2015 and the promises of a better Holla Forums.
NO

WE

DON'T
PROOF: YOU'RE STILL HERE!!!!11
AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY POSTS?DID YOU START EATING POSTS ALONGSIDE UNGODLY AMOUNTS OF PASTRIES NOW AS WELL?THOSE WHERE VALUABLE INSIGHTS INTO THE HUMAN MIND&PSYCHE THAT I POURED MY BLOOD,SWEAT AND TEARS IN IN THEM AND YOU JUST ATE THEM YOU FAT BASTARD

The West? No OP.

Burgerland. That's why. Let's call it how it is.

they censored in stages. they censored
EVERYTHING

Oh right, you made the new Holla Forums board when the guy who was running the last one before the exodus ended up being a bigger dipshit than you.

It was an icecream cake newfag. Get the fuck out.

Why would somebody want MORE shitposting?

TBH you people use all the same tactics you say the Jews use.

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to have opinions.

How about I cream your ice and let it cake, faggot?

what magic

So basically they not only possess trash morals, but they also have reprehensible work ethic and no commitment to their own shit cause.

Liberals and progressives aren't the same thing.