Is the Switch starting to look like it's good? Or is it still too early to tell?

Is the Switch starting to look like it's good? Or is it still too early to tell?

Honestly nothing's jumped out and grabbed at me yet. Can't wait for the new Travis Touchdown game.

Think they could port Dark Souls/III to it? Don't let the Bethesda ports deter you; they can't port anything worth shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.fobby.net/index.php?t=msg&th=1357
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_Vita-only_games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nintendo_3DS-only_games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Far too early.
fag lmao
SMT V and Fire Emblem have to do well for me to even consider it and even then only as a console because this thing as a handheld is a fucking joke in every way
ARMS and Odyssey aren't worth a 330$ deposit
Hollow Knight might be fun on it though.

Way too early.
There isn't even close to enough interesting games to make me consider getting one right now. And there's the paid online thing too.

It's a console.

Paid online is shit, but it's $20/year shit.

And nothing to justify paying for it either.

nothing to justify your faggot existence either so why not just off yourself

You sure told him Cuckchan.

Serious question, is Odyssey better than Galaxy 1/2?

SMT V and NMH 3 are the only things worth looking at it for and I survived missing out the grand total of 6 games the Wii U had.

It is. Probably the best since 64, but that's not saying much since sunshine was shite and Galaxy 1/2 were average. Odyssey's a solid 7. It doesn't focus enough on actual platforming and having so many moons everywhere does kinda make getting them less exciting, but it's still pretty fun

BotW, on the other hand, is a boring fucking mess of a game, just like every other open world game. It's fun for a couple hours until it gets boring, and the main plot certainly isn't worth playing for.

Switch is a meme

It looks good so far, but we also need to see the 2018 line up.

Worse hardware than a cell phone.

Yes

That's like comparing a PC to a console.

Can we put all this anti-Nintendo rage to good use by petitioning Sega to bring back the Dreamcast 2 project from 2016?

no

Cody pls

Switch has worse hardware than a PC and worse hardware than any other console. It’s a worse handheld than every other handheld out there.

More like "every game platform now sucks" rage.

Nah, friend. The Switch DOG, on the other hand, IS a meme, and a forced one at that. The only reason it's a dog is because "the controller looks like it somewhat", which makes about as much sense as making NES-tan a fucking rectangle.
You want a Switch-tan that portrays the concept of the console and isn't a forced furfag aids-spreading piece of shit? Have a mother with big ol tits that carries two lolis around on her sides. give one of the lolis a vibrator to represent the HD rumble thing

So just like the PS4 and Xbone? It's a fucking console, mate, what the fuck do you expect.

You mean the one that was gonna be modular, open source and meant to also have backwards compatibility back to the Master System? I'll pass.

the switch is looking promising but this is talking about future releases in mind. It's going to need a few solid years before I think it can be really justified, but if it has a good 2018 with a good planned 2019 it could definitely be a system worth picking up. So far there's quite a few games on the horizon that seem really promising, but for now I'm waiting to see how it turns out by the end of 2018.

what kind of retard buys a console because of the power of its hardware? Let alone a handheld?

You'd better be referring to the unlikeliness of Sega making it because they're still jews at the end of the day and not any of those things being a bad thing

i mostly just want a handheld to be portable (and not have an additional fee to play online. the switch doesn't meet those basic requirements.

wew lad

Id give odyssey an 8, but if you played a mario game before it has too much fan service and a few missed opportunities like dk in donk city, daisy in the desert, the cap kingdom to have connections to the boo kingdom, a few hidden bosses. but agree on botw, it does most of its things worse than skyrim. The only things it gets right compared to skyrim are the mounts, bows and the climbing, but it literally has gimped souls combat.

I don't know why anyone over the age of 22 would play online. how isn't the switch portable?

Do the smart thing and wait for it to be mostly emulated, and get it for free.
Never pay for entertainment.
Always pirate.

So never?

here comes the retarded justifications of "it's just an android tablet!" Worked real well for x86 and the original xbox didn't it

Though Nintendo products are more suitable and marketed to girls and soft boys, the practicality and portability seems top notch. Two questions spring to mind, what is the outlook for durability and where does the hardware match up? Obviously it is not going to be on par with the PS4 (unless you count the few titles worthy of playing I suspect) and not even the Xbox one (lol). Would it be as powerful as the PS3 or Xbox 360 (lol) or more?

2 hours battery life and needs the dock to charge, not to mention it's fucking massive. i might aswell just bring a laptop with me on the train.

nigger have you seen the fucking thing?
That shit won't fit in a pocket without the risk of falling out. As it is the Vita and 3DS XL were pushing it in terms of size but the Switch is impossible to bring around without a case and it takes up more real estate than any other handheld

docked its okay though from what I hear

Xenoblade, Splat 2 and Odyssey are the only three sellers at the moment. Wait for the big Jan direct that was leaked and see what shit gets announced. 2018/19 should have some worthwhile games

SDF please go. It needs any USB-C cable. There are quite a few new smartphones already using USB-C. The cables are common and easily found.

shitty closed console hardware pleb please go
PC master race.

Back to the Nichegamer comments section Gamezard

you can't be this retarded

what?
i genuinely didn't know it took usb-c, can it charge and play at the same time? it still doesn't seem very portable

For me it isn't an issue of wanting to play online because I don't give a shit about online play. The issue is that companies will pull carrot and stick bullshit and gate features behind multiplayer just so they can get people to pay their yearly fee.

Every time Nintendo starts to look good, and I think I might get one the system proceeds to die. Then when I think about buying a cheep old system with a bunch of good games the emulator is released.

Oh yes of course, go…guy, you can totally buy the switch now, trust me I'm an user like you, everyone should buy a switch and remember in our weekly thread of this exact same questions convince others to do as well.

Nintendo is the only game company that makes anything now good anymore.
They are the oasis of comfort and entertainment in the desert of hate and fake.

Their games are like benevolent videogame entertainment phoenixes, they are reborn every iteration, some times the phoenixes are twins! And the games are split giving you double the fun for just double the price, we did it with Zelda ™️ and we've been having Game Freak® do it for years with those pokemans you and I all love.

The new one is coming out to! Can't wait to play that on my Nintendo Switch.
But back to your subject OG, you should get the Switch, quickly too you know stocks are always running low, people are buying these things up like 10 year old hookers.
Truly a masterpiece in engineering, incredible solid design, you can drop it as many times as you like.
The controllers are revolutionary, split one apart for playing with a friend or significant other, maybe one of your waifus.
It even has anti theft protection, simply combine the controllers the incorrect way, and viola its unusable to any thief.
I love it for when my son's dad's family visits.

I'm a little upset, maybe even a little peppery, that you ask is it good now.
It was always good! An incredible library of games, you had Zelda and others! Not like you need others Zelda is open world now! It offers endless possibilities in all our favorite fantasy lands Hyrule.
Also Skyrim, dudes, imagine traveling down the subway and among your wonderfully diverse and happy passengers a cute girls sits next to you and sees you playing Skyrim, she would totally be into you and I bet she would invite you to her younger sister Batmitzvah, impress her by saying your character only eats food according hebrew dietary guidelines.

The Switch isn't only a console, a tablet, its a life improvement!
So go out there a grab a Switch OG, do it as soon as possible, take a pay day loan if you have to but get it.
It will be great.

I don't know about that considering despite sony charging for online quite a few games had online features for everyone, such a nier automata and gravity rush 2.

you know user, deflecting doesn't make you a good shill

Its glorious

I despise Sony with a passion, but being able to play tomato on a handheld through remote play with no issues is bretty cool

The Switch is ok at the moment, but definitely not a "must buy". Wait until the January direct and even then you should wait for the games you'd like to play to come out before you buy the system. The (((paid online service))) has been delayed until around fall of 2018, so if you want to splat without having to shill out another $20 then you might want to hop on the bandwagon now.

you can play B2 butt on a Vita?

E2*

I never used the remote play thing on my vita, what kind of environment do you use it in?

lol

Yes
If the Switch only had something akin to backwards compatibility it'd honestly be much better.

Source?

Every console will be emulated and every game will be pirateable, you shill.
Sooner or later.
Never pay.
Always pirate.

I think it is probably good upgrade from the psp or 3ds for those who like portable games from either sony or nintendo. They nearly have an wide open market to themselves since the vita 2 is no where to be seen.

back up loading master race

nice

Even the current shit that should be easily emulated can still have problems; not even going to get into the OG Xbox.
hardware is almost always good to own if you can get it for a good price, especially when you can hack/mod/install CFW on them.
Not only this but PC as a platform is almost as jewed as the console shitters thanks to hardware companies all being the slimiest fuckers
And now you have no options for anything, good luck waiting for anything from the open source crowd to come out in terms of hardware

It might have just been an oversight, but Nintendo's italian website said that it was due for release come fall 2018. After a short lived buzz, they quickly changed it to a vague "2018" release.

Oh wow. thank you.

I want to know also if it's worth to get the Switch now. I mostly want it for that new Kirby game, plus the whole carry the console with you wherever you go thing it has is really nice.

Do the smart thing and wait (at least till it gets some homebrew or gets hacked), don't be like those pokeshitters

It either already is or will be worth buying, depending on your tastes, but wait until January because that's probably when the next Nintendo Direct will be. The question is when the inevitable second hardware revision will come out.

It's got games I want (Spal2n, ARMS, Mario, Xenoblade 2), but I've got too much other shit to play right now and I'm not about to throw down 500+ in games and accessories.

Yeah, but besides Kirby there's Odyssey and BOTW. Maybe Xenoblade 2.

actually on second thought go ahead and buy it immediately. Get the next one you see when you pass by a memestop.
You clearly just want to throw money at nu-tendo and give no fucks about being a responsible or at least practical consumer

Who the fuck wants ports? I am looking forward to Bay 3, and that rumored Pokemon for the Switch. BD 3 is also coming out along with Prime 4. Did I miss any more new games?

The 32 GB internal memory is a glaring issue for me. In this age when games are 10 GB+ in size 32 GB is simply not enough. Yes, I can buy a micro-SD card to upgrade the memory, but I have heard that excessive writing and reading on these can cause it to run hot and possibly damage itself. This issue has been reported on phones transferring large files, now imagine running a GAME off of it. It might be fine if you play for 1 hour and take breaks to let it cool off, but when you are running it for 3+ hours it might run into issues.

Also the joycons were designed for gook hands. So unless you are a manlet, you will find these uncomfortable when you have the console in portable mode. The optimal way to play is to separate the joycons from the console or use a pro controller, I found the default grip uncomfortable to use.

I only felt my switch get warm is when it's in the dock. There are some other docks that have a larger fan built in or you can get a fan attachment but I have figured if those are gimmicks or they work well. But handheld mode for me never got warm.

It's a Nintendo handheld. Don't bother with it until the inevitable hardware revision comes out that is better than the original in every regard.

This isn't the psp

You can't actually be this retarded
and then for the 3DS alone

Got to sell as many consoles as possible before springing the trap.

I got around 20 games on the system that I enjoy, I think that makes it worth it.

Mario Kart 8
Bomberman R
Super Mario Odyssey
Xenoblade 2
Splatoon 2
Pokken
Fast RMX
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Kamiko
Blaster Master
Implosion
Sonic Mania
Heart and Slash
Shantae: Half Genie Hero
Brawlout
Rayman
Gunvolt
Wonder Boy: Dragon's Trap
Graceful Explosion Machine
Phantom Breaker

With that said the reason I don't recommend the system right now is due to the lack of original content, in addition to that it's not really that impressive of a system if you don't go outside that much. With that said as a portable system despite the battery life, it's great. Just grab a battery brick and you're good to go. Will the system be worth buying in 2018, fuck yes. However as of right now, it's worth saving your money unless you're interested in these games that I listed.

user, the sad reality is that no one gives a shit about paid online, it's why consoles still sell.

Where was the Wii U+?

It'll have to get better since the Vita is fucking dead. Or cellphones will kill it. Or maybe the Chinks will release a portable console that isn't shit.

The WiiU isn't a portable, nor was it in the age of PS4 Pro/Xboner X

If anything the Switch is the WiiU+

now you're just being a nigger

Switch is the new Vita. Hopefully Sony will stop being retarded and make a successor to the Vita, but this is video games in 2018

The Wii U was never popular enough to warrant an upgrade, but the Switch is. The DS and 3DS also were popular enough which is why you got to many variations.

Mario Odyssey is the only game in the system that interests me. The only other games that aren't shit are ports of Wii U games.

Jesus Christ, this is the first I've heard of it. That's that Player's Choice Edition dogshit right there. What features do they offer over platforms like Steam to justify charging customers? Do they even have proper voice-chat yet?

Also consider that they can expand the OG Switch using the Joycon system. So expect things like a Gamecube Joycon with Smash Dicks

No one care enough to write a decent emulator the Xbox. Nintendo consoles will always get emulators.

shit logic

Wow, the Wii U actually has a somewhat decent library now.

People said the 3DS was too hard to emulate as well.

prototyped in ninty hq never to be sold because the Wii U flopped on its first iteration

Hm.

Poor tetradev.
I liked both him and Taro so it sucked having to see him go through that meltdown.

it sold at least 20 million total, maybe more. Lack of interest isn't enough to explain this shit, I sincerely fucking doubt that

You can already use Gamecube controllers using the Wii U adapter.

Who the hell is Tetredev? I heard this name but I vaguely remember something like dmc with a lady. Anyone have webms?

I'd hope modern PCs could emulate 10 year old cellphone hardware, but even then it's a really bad way to emulate a game system with two vertical screens, a touch screen, and a gyroscope.

lmao

And to this day we still don't have an emulator for it. You were saying? And where's the PS3 emulator? Where's the original Xbox emulator? Neither will ever exist. It's doubtful Citra will ever be standalone, either.

This is fucking atrocious.

What are you going on about?

sounds like he's complaining about the secondary version

Supposedly borderlessgaming fixes the constant crashing of the PC version of Tomato. There's a "free" version of it but you have to compile it yourself, which requires torrenting fucking Visual Studio for this sole purpose.

Weird. I never had any problems with it.
Just /scurv/ it from IGG. The newest CPY version should've fixed that, or the baldman V3 crack
No idea if fitgirl's repack is up to date on that shit or not
Or you can use the unpozzed version of FAR mod, that should fix it too if I recall correctly

Its a console
Its always too early unless its cracked and ready to be pirated and even then the performance is sub par.

I'll apparently have to try every pirate version of the thing. FAR didn't work, and neither did turning off every other CPU core. How was it even released with this level of shit?

I don't know what to tell ya man. Maybe I just got lucky on my first download. I was paranoid and researched a bunch of shit on it though. I've had no problems for the time I've played it so far.

Wait for the next direct, if they can sustain this much of games and deals at this rate, then it's a must buy

"poorly coded emulator"
So what? It is free. And it can always be improved.
When it is free and at the same time we don't give money to greedy companies, yes, it is worth everything.
Until then, we already have plenty of pirated games from other systems to play.

So? Still more worthy than spend on proprietary systems for every company that owns them.
Waiting to get them all for free is always the best option. It will happen eventually for every single one of them. How long it takes does not matter. We don't need to play the games when they are new. Just get them for free and have fun.

you can buy the shit preowned
So get the hardware then and hack/mod/homebrew it if its an option, it will generally be a superior option to an emulator
you don't know when you're going to die, get tired of vidya, start a family, or have less time in life. Time is a far more valuable resource than people think and people take it for granted far too often.
you should only emulate when the emulation scene is actually good for console/handheld in question, and there's a surprisingly huge number of issues in much of the emulation scene right now (How's that Saturn, Dreamcast, N64, Xbox OG, and various others working out for you? On top of numerous bugs and issues if you try to improve your experience on an emulator at all by something as simple as increasing resolution)
its honestly becoming easier to just hack, mod or CFW consoles. Plus you'll have the original hardware which is a feeling like no other.
t. guy who has dolphin, PCXS2 and Retroarch installed on his computer and retroarch on his vita and GBA emulators on his phone

Its the best current gen console that is for sure and it is worth it if you are out of thevhousr often but others might want to wait.

I just bought one for my wife so she can play splatoon 2.

So I figured I'd check it out and see what games are avalible for it and maybe get one myself.

THERE ARE NO GAMES. AT ALL.

You got Mario, Bomberman and Xenoblade.
That's it. Anything else you can get on any other system.

Now I don't like Mario games so I don't really care about it.
Bomberman is 50 FUCKING DOLLARS.
and Xenoblade is censored to hell and back.

Just get a fucking digitpet mate, those will give you more entertainment than the switch

Thanks, you fucking kike "developers". I'm not paying for your shit. Why in the FUCK is there no torrent of BorderlessGaming anywhere?

Leak?

What year is it?

You're retarded. Also a 10 minute video not showing off any glitches proves pretty much nothing. You'd have to have people who played through the game vouch for it not having any issues during the whole thing; last thing you want to have happen is some game-breaking shit from the emulator that ensures you'll never be able to finish the game, which I have seen happen.

What the fuck? What kind of exploit is that and how do you pull it off? Do you just delay the riposte or do you start sprinting as soon as you parry?

Reggie kindly fuck off

Did the SDK from that thing get leaked?

SDF is Sony Defense Force you idiots. The term is old as hell. It was used in that context because people shitting on Nintendo and lying about features a Nintendo console does or doesn't have are typically pro-sony, since that brand war has been going on for decades (and Xbox is irrelevant now).

WHAT YEAR IS IT?

its easier to just call them sonyggers. It might as well be changed to be Switch Defense Force at this point
Its also console wars faggotry so kill yourself

You're just deflecting because you're a fucking newfag who didn't know a term that's been around forever, and you're ashamed but can't admit defeat.

Whatever you say user

This board might as well be cuck/v/ at this point user.

Nice argument
Here, let me trigger you even harder

Dumb people who can't into pc search on youtube asking how shit works.

Whats next? A screencap of Torrent sites comments to prove none of them work?
You're a fucking retard, consider suicide

Tt's a couch multiplayer party console at best.

w e w

why do you need to pirate VS 2017?

What pokemon games can I play on it

Who?

You mean the one that's been used on the emulation threads here forever?

Is that Gametechwiki again fakcot?

What the fuck are you even saying at this point?
you do realize that this does nothing to prove against the fact that emulators are buggy messes and that even old consoles from 20 years ago are still having problems in current year being emulated?
A few examples of a few isolated games working on some random isolated jewtube videos does nothing to disprove this
Keep dreaming though

Hey! I've never had a problem with any game I emulated on Dolphin or Zsnes.
Stop being mean, user! It's not needed anymore!
You big penis face!

Yeah yeah. You're right
I'll leave this thread in peace, I've derailed enough for one night.

forum.fobby.net/index.php?t=msg&th=1357

You've come a long way since the day you shat up emulation threads by spouting "emucucks".
But once a faggot, always a faggot

I lied, this is my last post for the night you absolute nigger

You forgot to double check you previously saved link.
85% of those have been fixed since ladt year.
Good job you fucking moron
Heres your last reply and a reminder that older consoles aren't avaiable to every non urbanite manchild with a toy room to accomodate all that outdated hardware.

Sure I guess
Also, you lied again
Congrats

How about you post that gay looking wallpaper, nerd.

Here you go faggot

3d is dead as a marketing gimmick. What would serve Nintendo best would be to have a $199 unit and drop the 2DS and 3DS. Then they would have a common platform for all games. Afterwards, a lower quality system could be released for less, which would allow them to dominate the low end and handhelds. I imagine this will further eat into xbox one sales. To counter this, Microsoft would be best served by using their experience with tablets to create a handheld xbox one around the specs of the current low end system, which is now possible with the new 15W Zen mobile chips.

Use snes9x or bsnes-classic. Znes is genuinely pretty shit. It relies on tons of hacks for specific games, and even then there are still lots of minor issues even with major games.

Why the fuck are you all so obsessed about market share, sales, and success? You're not shareholders, why does it matter to you?

Does a console have enough games you're interested in to justify its price?

Depends on what you want in you're handheld or hybrid system, is it a must buy? Not really, there is still 3ds games that is coming.

I liked some few games on the system and I'm more or less waiting for SMT5 and Project Octopath Traveler. But for now it's an OK system.

When i die, i will already have played many games that i like.
Anything that i can play until then is a plus.
If a miss some games, it is not a problem.
Time is not a problem.
Spending money on games or consoles is.

Seems like they've avoided making things way too gimmicky so they're not entirely dense. What's with everyone in here, still sore about Bayo? I don't really have a dog in the fight myself, got out of the money pit that is consoles and console accessories.

preowned consoles are for the most part, cheap as fuck
you don't want to play more good games?
You can't take money with you when you die, you do realize that right?
You have all the time in the world to get money; the inverse is not true.

At least tell me that you don't needlessly farm currency in video games.

Because sales determines the future of a console. Right now the Switch doesn't have a wealth of games to pick from, and that's to be expected since it isn't even a year old yet. So we look to sales to determine whether or not the console is going to have a good lifespan and third party support. It's not always the most accurate way of looking at it, but it's still a relatively good indicator of things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_Vita-only_games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nintendo_3DS-only_games

Guess which console had the shitty sales.

Microsoft plan was just to wait for Sony to get bankrupt and play the long game. Sony was the only rival Nintendo had on the hand held market, until Sony fucked with North Korea and got fucked. The PS4 is only selling because of brand name and Xbox one won't ever die because Microsoft has a shit load of money from all of their divisions. Microsoft won't bother to innovative and take risks like Nintendo is doing. The switch will not drop to 199$ that is literally 2ds and 3ds levels. There won't be a boat load of Switch pro or Switch+ or anything like that at all. They won't pump out different variations of it. The PS4 slim and Pro didn't come out until almost 3 years after the PS4. Making new types of switches is the same reason why Nintendo didn't make a new Wii's until 5-6 years later, and even then it still was no change. They don't want to alienate their base with the different types of switches and confuse their consumers because they know how dumb they can be. If anything we won't see one until 2019-2020. There is room for upgrades on the switch and it's mainly the physical hardware of the consle. It really does need some fixing here and there.

I am just not see it at 199$ because the cost to make a switch is around 250$. It will go down as they manufacture more but seeing a 199$ switch at retail is beyond stupid you nigger.

To add to that list
< GameBoy Pocket (better in every regard)
< GameBoy Light (even better, but Japan only)
< GameBoy Color (slightly bulkier than GBP, but had color and exclusive games)
And as for the successor
< GBA SP (better than the original in every way)
< GB micro (OK, this one is not strictly better)

Wii was the best-selling console of its generation and all it got from 3rd party companies was token efforts to appease shareholders. On the other hand, the Switch is the only handheld selling shit, so if a company wants to sell to the handheld audience they have nowhere to go but the Switch.

Maybe this was Nintendo's plan all along? 3rd parties won't develop for Nintendo home consoles, but they will for Nintendo handhelds, so just merge the home console into the handheld.

That's actually not a bad thing. It puts the potentially good handheld games on a system where they could theoretically be played. Has the switch replaced the 3ds though or are they still intended to share the market?

Holy shit why didn't I think of this? user I think you've made a breakthrough

It's kind of surprising that at this point Microsoft hasn't gotten going on a handheld. Maybe they knew they'd just get slapped around. Then again, could be an explanation why their OSes have started to look like mobileshit but that could just be because of mobileshit.

The fact that they went to (((journalism))) school is proof enough that they are defective beings.
They can never do anything that demands effort and/or competence.

*above post*
Wrong thread.

Yes. I want. For free only.

Anyone who uses an imageboard and DOESN'T pay for internet twice is a fucking retard

Actually now that I look into it they did patent something that sounds a bit like the Switch, some sort of modular thing.

Wait for the beta test to end and Nintendo to put out the better hardware revision, then see where the software stands.

>Vita already has a diverse library from the PS2, PS3, Sega Saturn era, and its mostly no longer exclusives

Because they jumped into phone market instead with their Windows Phones, and they are still trying to push it.

Entirely forgot those existed. Now I'm remembering that ipod knockoff they made too.

This. Fucking this. You can't emulate everything. I wish everything was emulateable but the Dreamcast is a lost cause. You're better off getting the actual console since pirating on it is dead easy.

Like 90% of stuff Windows does. If not for their work related stuff, they would be on operating system life support.
They pretty much fuck up every single consumer related thing there is. The best thing they can do is to keep their brands alive like they do with Xbox and don't waste too much money on it.

I guess 3DS will still be going for a while as long as people keep buying it. Every Nintendo handheld has had this transitional period where Nintendo no longer develops for it, but 3rd parties do and it's still being manufactured. I have to admit, the 2DS XL look appealing; I skipped the entire 3DS generation and this is the last opportunity to get a DS-compatible device now.

Now that's what I call bait and switch

Nintendo is your ISP?

Oh god, the emucuck spammer is a literal emucuck that looks up Youtube videos for emulation advice. Holy fucking shit.

And the Ouya.

FUCK (you) Holla Forums, I AM ALLEGING THAT IT IS OSTENSIBLY YOUR FAULT I AM NOW ESSENTIALLY OFFICIALLY A NINTODDLER!

now that gaming is officially a mental illness can I get welfare to afford this hobby?

Why user?
Why do you disappoint me so?

I haven't owned a Nintendo product in over 15 years, forgive me if I'm not a mario kart connoisseur. Slatoon 2 is a online multiplayer game and I already own Poyopoyo and Tetris.
>>>Holla Forums

where else do you buy physical vidya online?
yes I am asking to be spoon feed. pls no bully

not him but

Lukiegames
Ebay
Halfpricebooks (its better to walk in)
Don't contribute to Amazon, you can find more advice in the buyfag threads here and such
Even fucking memestop is better than Amazon to contribute to in terms of cancer (but not by much)

but those sites are more expensive then Amazon?

That's some shitty spacing you have there.
As far as people can tell, it's good if you're out of the house for extended periods of time. The best situations seem to be long commutes on the bus/train.
No, and it wouldn't play to the console's strengths if you ask me. The Switch is something you whip out while you're on the go, whereas Dark Souls needs to have time dedicated to it in order to safely leave zones and fight invaders.

It's treated as an addiction, not an actual disorder. The most you'll be able to get is group counselling.

I just got a Switch for Hanukkah. I went full PCfag at the end of the 16-bit era, so this is my first console in twenty years.

I'm absolutely loving it so far, but damn the Switch is much smaller than I expected it to be. Not that it's a bad thing, mind. I got BotW and Splatoon 2 so far, and both are a whole lot of fun. I enjoy it more than I thought I would. Splatoon 2 is just so pure.

Lol.

Amazon, Wal-Mart, Memestop and other stores are the same economy-crushing garbage. Good luck finding reasonably-priced vidya at a local brick and mortar shop though.

I remember you from other threads, your posts were just as cancerous as they are now
just lump every store in with Amazon, good idea goy
Make sure not to vote either, yours doesn't matter!
goddamn your taste is absolutely shit

Lol.
>>>Holla Forums

Polite saging for Bernout cucks who can't keep their shitty bluepill out of my Goddamn thread.

why are you dumb enough to call a Kike a Gentile? Why are you using the Jewish word for cattle? You are not one of those useful idiots who fell for the (((aut-rite))) are you?

honestly, (you) really ought to repent for Killing Christ Mark :^)

I refuse.

Later, dudes!

cancer

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/trs/
>>>/reddit/

Jesus Christ, please kill yourself.

wew

Wake me up when it's hacked and either has Freeshop or something like Wii U USB helper.

I bet you whine about people being "toxic" over voice chat too.