When you're so classcucked you follow your landlord into hell itself at no compensation whatsoever

Other urls found in this thread:

revolutionsf.com/article.php?id=953
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah he was giving frodo that good dick

after sam gets married Frodo exercises his 'right of the first night' on his tenant debt slave.

I thought Sam was his gardener. Also, it's not like he was only doing it for Frodo. They were trying to destroy what was basically a nuke. And as for "why did he save Frodo when he got captured" it's because one hobbit wasn't enough to carry it to Mount Doom. The whole point was that it was too much of a burden for one person. It took three hobbits to destroy the ring.

LotR is full of classcuckery but I'm not seeing this example.

This.

I think not having his family spitroasted by orc cock is a good compensation.

Opinion dismissed.

Wasn't Hobbiton more or less primitive communism?

r u stupid

Nah, the Shire is an aristocratic oligarchy dominated by 2 closely related families. It's more like some sort of minarchist preserve which bows down to the crown of the Reunited Kingdom than anything else.

He gets elected Mayor once he comes back while his former boss is a PTSD-riddled wreck.

Numenor was tankie af.

doesn't frodo's tight boipussy count?

SAURON WAS A COMMIE.

Saruman was the true dialectician.

Actually, to this point, all Samwise wants is a simple life. Destroying the ring allows him to have this, which makes his actions pretty self-interested. Supposedly he gives so little fucks about some grand reward that the fantasy the ring uses to tempt him is that with the ring he'd become the best gardener in the world.

Yeah but it's okay because Middle Earth is an ideal reality where good things happen. Frodo might be Sam's master, but it's because he actually is wiser and benevolent and thus deserving of the role, and its reciprocated by the fact that he'd be helpless without his subordinate.

IRL monarchy and feudalism is shit because it's a bunch of greedy inbreds fucking the peasantry when they're not fucking each other. In LOTR the aristocracy actually are paragons of nobility and if you're truly good and just you'll join their ranks because there's an active and benevolent deity conducting the universe.

Sam should've been the ringbearer

Frodo was a masochistic little baby

Frodo is clearly not Sam's better. He bears the ring because the ring chose him, probably because it thought he'd be easier to corrupt.

Finally someone actually points out some of the reactionary content in LotR.

Pretty much everybody knows LotR was made by a reactionary Englishman, it's not some deep secret

Not what I meant. I was more annoyed that people were pointing out criticisms that don't hold water when there are plenty that do.

Nice bod.

it's just shitposting because almost nobody read the books and the ones that did know that he was politically retarded. Much like borges.

Is it really reactionary? It's just a bunch of medieval tropes dressed up in Tolkien's fanfiction and so far as I know was apolitical in intention.

As far as the ring goes I don't think it reflects on Frodo's moral integrity. It really didn't seem picky about who it chose because all it really needed was a pair of legs to carry it to Sauron. It's pretty clear that it would corrupt anyone eventually except for Tom

revolutionsf.com/article.php?id=953

A true hero.

What a vapid essay.

Sorry, what planet are you from?

I'm sorry mate, I'm going to need a little help here because I'm too thick to get it. I'll admit that I'm gay for Tolkien, but this seems to me a fair amount of "I don't line it so it's reactionary." I think they make some good points in the comparisons between folk like Lewis and better writers like Le Guin, but they seem to speak approvingly about Rowling which just seems bizarre from someone taking down writing for supporting "middle class British sensibilities." Maybe I'm wrong but if defending the status quo is a literary defense then Rowling ought to be executed for her crimes.

Anyway, it was an interesting protective but I'm not quite convinced.

They were lovers you retard

This thread's planet.