Have you refunded your Christmas Sale Buyer's Remorse yet?

Have you refunded your Christmas Sale Buyer's Remorse yet?

I thought the limit was 2 hours

Go back to wherever you came from faggot.

max. 2 hours of playtime and a maximum of 2 weeks after purchase

impulse buying

You know, they still get money even if you refund the game, either from fees or interest. It's easier just to pirate and delete afterwards. If yo worried about virus then just use the money you saved to buy a new hdd and unplug everything else when you use it…

Nah, PUBG on the original xbox one actually isn't too bad. I've only had like 10 crashes so far and a few times I've been able to get back in the match fine. Its actually pretty fun for 30 buckeroos and I get the complete game when it never gets released!

Leave.

gas the normies
vidya war now

>>>/cuckchan/
You'd be a mercy killing tbh.

Wrong thread or shill?
Nevertheless, PUBG is shit, no reason that a game that has made all those profits is still a buggy mess
Also

I only bought games for other people.

I bought Nier:Automata from sale, fight me.

have fun, user

at least someone else had a nice christmas i guess

Only bought games as gifts for my sister and cousin this christmas (thought i did buy Spelunky both for myself and my sister since it was on 90% sale) thus no regrets on that part

I'm going to have to agree with Jim Faggotling on this one. Cosmetic only is arguably better than pay-to-win but that still doesn't excuse the glorified gambling.

No because i didn't buy anything

Is your sister cute?

A rather average-looking person compared to other women i've known or seen, thought she has a great personality to make up for it

landwhale confirmed

She teeters between normal weight and slight chubbiness and she really can't be fat due to working as a nurse