Holy fuck

Holy fuck.
I just played through Yakuza 1 and 2 and I'm working my way through the series, currently at 3.
Why the fuck does no one on here ever talk about these games? They're fucking amazing. I never knew there were actually games out there like GTA, but actually not shit. Leave it to the Japs to out-do Americans. Fucking addicted to the story, side missions, and especially the mini-games. Spent over an hour in the first game trying to collect all the stuffed animals from the claw machine, holy fuck. Then 2 lays it on me with something like 3x the amount of collectible stuffed animals. Fucking Sega playing to my gambling games addiction.
Hacked my PS3 and downloaded Yakuza 1 along with some other games on a whim. Got me hooked within the first couple hours. Combat definitely got better in 2, and 3's also a step up. Hopefully the later entries leave me even more satisfied.
Also, am I a bad person for wanting to fug Haruka?

BTW, I plan on eventually playing all the localized games, but are the Samurai Ninja Japanese only ones worth playing if I can't read moon stones?

There is usually a Yakuza thread and there is a Hokuto ga Gotoku thread up.

Grand Theft Auto is a British game, not American.

Are you blind? That's a fist of nothern star thread…

We're talking about Yakuza, not GTA. Sorry normie scum.

Its a Yakuza game based on Fist of the North Star you gigantic dipshit.

You are stupid, faggot. Try not to forget what you typed in the OP.

You must be new here.

Nigger there's usually at least a Yakuza thread every week or so, and they stick around and get a lot of posts too. Benefit of the doubt though, there isn't a direct one up right now, but if you've been here for a while, I'm sure you'd have noticed Yakuza being frequently discussed series.

Did the fact that the game is called "ga Gotoku" not clue you in? Fuck me are you ever stupid.
Great, another dumbass from 4chan. Was embarrassing yourself on one imageboard not enough for you?

There was one with the OP being about the latest HGG trailer but got pushed out with just a handful of posts. Bumped it a couple of times but there was no interest so I didn't insist.

You absolutely have to be a newfag, Yakuza 0 is one of the only games here that I see no one shitting on.

Majima and Makoto Makimura are the best thing ever written in Yakuza.

They know that they would lose like 90% of their sales if they had no exclusives. They know that there would be absolutely no reason to waste money on an overpriced console. They know they would go bankrupt the moment their exclusives became available for PC.

No matter how many good games you Jewish subhumans lock behind the console paywall, I will never give a single cent to you. The last relevant console ever released was the PS2 and even that is arguable. Every day I dream of the inevitable industry crash. The concept of game consoles will be wiped out and exclusives will never again be legal.

people constantly talk about Yakuza here

Waiting for Yakuza Kiwami to be delivered.

Why the fuck do you idiots not lurk more before making an ass out of yourselves? Fucking hell.

Because he's from cuckchan where every japanese game is 'lel weeb shit ban'

Kiryu apparently becomes ultra cuck
confirmed for shit
looks like a hobby project but they still want to charge the full price even after crowdfunding. Suzuki is a kike

tldr: no reason to buy ps4 anymore

A Redditor if I've ever fucking seen one.

I recently started playing 1, I am now very close to the finish. 1 is good, but the battle system is garbage tbh.

It was frustrating to fight Majima for the second time.

Yakuza 3 has a better system from what I've heard though.

Are you high? There's a dedicated enclave of hardline Yakuza fans on Holla Forums

I saw it happen once, somebody didn't like the stances.

Are you for real? There's always threads about the RGG games, it just takes about 2 days for someone to make a new thread when the old one gets slid you reffo cunt

Well, now you know.

I got Ishin for Christmas and I absolutely love it despite speaking very little moon and being able to read pretty much none of it. KHH Subs has really depth translations of both it and Kenzan if you ever feel like giving them a go, I've been using it as I go and it's really helpful.

Newfag detected
And he's retarded to boot.

hownew.ru